Lost Kingdoms Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is like a bad movie," Ace mumbled after a short moment of inactivity.

"Should have known. This is all crazy, but there's no way a flying horse that's onfire is going to—" Leon began before he was cut off by Ace pointing and shout of triumph.

"Oh, yes it is; it's real!" Ace called in an almost panicked voice.

Looking behind them, there was a blazeof motion heading in their direction. Without thinking,they all ran from the path, and the horse skidded to a stop where they'd been only the moment before. The beast was larger than the average horse, and deep black wings fluttered against its body before settling against its sleek, strong body. Smoke rolled from each of its pores. It wasn't literally on fire like it had been in the game - but it looked like it was burned to a crisp.

"Hellfire?" Leon spoke softly to get his mount's attention. With a soft neigh, Hellfiredid a little dance with his hooves and looked in his direction. Scraping his hoofs on the pavementagain, Hellfire made his way to Leon. Leon moved forward, raising his hand to place it on Hellfire's muzzle. The mount reared slightly, flames erupting from his back, warning Leon to stop his movement. Yanking his hand back, Leon stared into the eyes of a beast he never would have imagined would be real. Once the flames finally snuffed out, Hellfire brought his muzzle to Leon, sniffing at his hair and shoulders.

"Don't move," Leon mumbled to the others, once his mount had calmed and allowed Leon to make move towards him. "That's a good boy. It's me; we've been together for awhile."

Hellfire neighed slightly,bending his front legs slightly and inviting Leon to jump on. Being careful to keep his movements slow, Leon took hold of Hellfire's neck slowly, expecting the once burning mane to scorch himat any moment. Once his hands were firmly placed around his mount's neck, his eyes popped open in surprise. With a boyish grin, Leon leaped the rest of the way onto Hellfire's back and looked at his group.

"He's not hot at all . . . . I can'teven believe he's real."

"Holy shit," Gadget mumbled, looking at the display of the recorder that'd been hovering and recording the whole thing. "I can't believe I managed to record that."

The others smiled and began to open their inventories, andone-by-one, the remaining four of Lunar's Eye called upon their mounts with silent whistles.

12