Lost Souls

Story Info
Nights with Marilyn Manson....
8.3k words
4.22
22.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was the owner of the latest in spot in New York. I was playing hostess that for my new Restaurant called Lost Souls, it was located right in the middle of Chelsea and there was a line around the corner for everyone who wanted to get in. I needed something new to do with my life, so I opened a new restaurant with club downstairs. The place was rather large; there was a main floor and then the upper floor where we would seat celebrities and socialites and then the club located on the bottom floor that got crowded as the night moved on.

I was working on Thursday night about 9.45PM and the place was packed, I had allowed several celebrities to come in unannounced and Paris Hilton and her gang, but for some reason I had heard that she was a bitch, and she treated everyone who she thought was beneath her got the bad treatment. I on the other hand realized my power at Lost Souls and didn’t let anyone intimidate me, I remember when she came in and she had a chip on her shoulder but I kindly told her that she would have to wait, I didn’t give a shit who her family was, or who her friends were, if you want in this place you will show the proper respect. After that never had any trouble out of her.

But is was this certain Thursday that he was there, never in a million years would I think I would ever run into him let alone see in the in flesh, but it was that night that it happened. I had no idea I would have this powerful reaction to him, I had no idea that he would try to take everything that I had to offer him, he knew that I was weaker than him, but he wanted me all the more because of it, because I could not say no to him, because I would give him anything he asked for.

His manager approached me first and told me of the reservation that they had for the night. “Reservation for 3” he said to me. “What name it that under?” I asked him. “Marilyn Manson.” When he uttered the words, I felt a cold chill run across my body. My nipples hardened unexpectedly. Why was I feeling this way, what is causing me to have these heated feelings for the man? He walked towards the podium where I stood and I was in awe. I was speechless when he looked down at me with those hard blue eyes of his. I knew of his wild lifestyle and I knew that he was not like the rest of us, that he was not scared to show a different side of himself, that he could express himself anyway he choose and he didn’t give a shit if anyone like him or not. His was tall about 6’5” and long black hair. His skin was white and pale like he never gets out into the sun, was that on purpose or just for his image. He wore all black, a black suit and shirt and tie and shoes, everything was dark on him except him; his skin was opalesque compared to his clothes. But he stood out and he exuded a power that was indescribable.

“Hi, we have reservations for dinner.” He said mildly. “Yes, sir” I almost whispered. I could tell he took note of my reactions to him not as a star struck fan but of something deeper. Something stronger that seemed to pull us together, something that was decadent.

I saw her when I approached the podium where she stood, she was black and she was proud, the way she looked at everyone with fairness and equality, she didn’t use her position for her own personal gain, she was there to make sure everyone was treated fairly and she did it with such ease, she never let the people get to her, they just rolled off her skin like cold drops of water.

She was tall about 5’ 10” and in heels a bit taller. Her brown cocoa skin was the attraction, it was smooth and dark erotic, and it was calling me to touch it, to feel it, to taste it. I looked at her from head to toe from her long black hair resting in heavy curls about her shoulders and down her back to her slim neck to her full ripe tits, with hard nipples he could see poppin out for his viewing pleasure, to her small waist and then long ass legs. She wore the simplest dress all black with high-heeled shoes.

The dress clung to her seductive body like second skin, the way the deep v-neck showed off her cleavage, the way it hung about mid thigh and moved slightly with every step she took, daring it to go a little higher in the process. It was so simple it was good but on her it was bad. Her light brown almond shaped eyes accessing me also was a turn on; she was not scared of me or worried what people would say. She looked and took her time at it.

We stood looking at each other and then I heard her say. “This way.”She turned and we followed her, I got a great view of her body and how it moved and wondered if it were that slow and gentle in bed, if she would slowly cum on my hard cock, or would she scream out her hot passions. I smiled to myself thinking of all the wild things we could do together.

I knew he was watching me, I could feel his eyes burn into my soul when he looked at me, the feelings he caused me to feel were so much different from anyone else that I have ever been in contact with, it was like he touched me from the inside out with his eyes, that he could tell what I was thinking, that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I had to stop and talk to a gentleman that I had seated earlier, who gave me his compliments on the food, and I leaned over low to him, so he could place a kiss on my left cheek.

I knew that when I bent forward my dress rose a smidge in the back and you could get a better view on my legs, and most guys did look. I then escorted Mr. Manson and his party to his table. I stood back as they passed me and I then told him of the specials and offered them a menu. His eyes never left mine and that was nerve racking, I could barely speak to the group, I was suffocating. My mind wanted to leave his table as soon as possible, but my body was not going anywhere, it wanted to see how far this was going to go. It was attracted to this man, no matter what my brain shouted.

“Can you please tell me the specials again?” he asked gently. The goose bumps again; I could feel them, rising on my arms and back and legs. His voice was so smooth yet so commanding, he did not take no for an answer, he liked what he liked and he usually got it too. I did not want to be the special entrée on his personal menu tonight. I in turn thanked them and made a quick effort to leave. His touch stopped me, he stood tall over me as he took my hand and held it; he lifted it to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss there. I shivered. I was losing this battle and I had to get away or I would never leave.“What’s your name?” he asked me. “Lisa” I stuttered. “You are an extremely beautiful creature. Tall, with mocha colored skin, big breasts, so full and so ripe to the touch. Your mouth is a man’s paradise, I mean I could get lost there; to kiss you and touch you and taste you, would be euphoric for me. Will you give me what I need to survive; will you give me your body, to love and to have for tonight? Without you I am lost; I am incomplete.” He murmured very low. My heart was thumping wildly and the blood coursed threw my body at such a heated pace, I was under his spell. I was his even if I chose to ignore it for the moment. I looked up into ice blue eyes and shook my head yes to get away any way possible. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

Shakily I said thank you and removed my hand from his and left them.

The evening went nicely, I attended to everyone escorting them to there tables, but it was the tables on the upper floor that I had to worry about because Marilyn was there, he was there and he was waiting every time I went up there. He was creeping inside me and I couldn’t stop it, I was trying hard not to let him affect me but it was useless, I knew it too. I was in the back of the restaurant putting away some papers and I heard my name. He said my name in a whisper that stunned and shocked me; I didn’t turn around for I knew it was him. He walked to me and held me about the waist pulling me to him, as my back rested against his chest. His hands clasped together not willing to let me go.

It seemed an eternity but it wasn’t. I then turned to face him.“Do you know who I am?” he said softly. “Yes sir” I said“Do you know my name?” “Yes sir” I mumbled “What is it?” he demanded “Brian” I replied“Do you know what I want?” he asked me. “Yes sir, you want me.” I said.

He leaned low to kiss me, his skin so cool against my hot one. His lips touched mine and I was lost, his hands held me closer to him pressing his lean body to mine, his hard cock was pressing against me, rubbing me to let me know he was there, he was so tall, I had to look up at him too see him. I opened my eyes to look at him his face so serious and gentle at the same time. He kissed me as my lips parted and accepted his long tongue in my wet mouth. His held me closer as we kissed, his hands upon my waist then moving higher to capture a firm breast in his hand, he squeezed gently to gain my acquiescence as my body followed right along with his plan. I leaned into him to feel him; to have his hard body on mine. Our kiss lasted but a minute or two then quickly realizing I had a job to do.

The kiss broke but his hands were still at my breast, massaging and squeezing it, my legs were weak, my heart beating rapidly.

She was more than what I thought; I can feel her body give in even as her mind does not. I want more of her; I want all of her. Her breast held me captive for a second as I reached up to touch one, to have it in my hand quivering lightly, with it’s dark hard nipple pointing right at me. My fingers gently pulled at her and twisted it slightly, to see how much she wanted it, how much she needed it, her body told me everything I wanted to know. I pinched her hard to test her reaction, to see what she would do. Her eyes closed and her head fell back with pleasure that was running threw her body, I held her in my arms, as she loved everything I did to her. “Open your eyes Lisa.” I told her. Her soft almond shaped eyes open at my words.“Does that hurt?” I asked her slowly. “No” she shook her head. I then smiled at the reward she just gave me without knowing.“You liked it?” I asked her. Licking her lips, she then shook her head yes as my fingertips pinched her hard again, pulling at her nipple as her body wiggled in my arms, her eyes rolling back into her head as her lips parted with a deep seated passion. “I ha- have to get back to my post.” She said to me unsteadily. As she moved about in my arms to gain her freedom, I let her go and knew that she would come to me, knew that she was mine. She backed away from me turning to go. “Lisa” I called to her. She turned and looked at me. “Yes” I heard her mumble.“You are now mine” I told her. Her eyes then teared a bit, I could see the clear liquid pool in her eyes, as she knew what her answer was even if she did not agree with it right now, she would later. I watched her then walk away.

Downstairs in the Lost Souls Club, there was another storm brewing, one that was going to come in a sweep someone off there feet. It was about 1.00am and it was packed there were people dancing and drinking. There were models and celebrities, when they made reservations to eat upstairs it almost guaranteed them acceptance downstairs.

The owner of the establishment was my good friend, Carlyn, and she helped out whenever she could, she was full time hands on, she ran the place with an iron grip, she made sure everyone knew how to behave and how to have a good time, that was why the place was so successful, first the restaurant and then the club, she was behind the bar with a bunch of her bartenders that she handpicked to serve her loyal customers. They were tall strapping young men with hard bodies, she thought a little eye candy for the ladies never hurt anyone either. At another bar across the room she had the ladies serve, and mainly the men ordered drinks over there; that way it was fair for everyone.

She wore on that particular night a black denim bustier and black leather pants with black boots, her long auburn hair cascaded about her full bosom and down her back, tickling her in the process. She could hand out drinks just like the best of them. She was there about an hour when someone walked to the bar; she did not have to look up for she saw him in the mirror that she faced behind the bar. He was surrounded by women, trying to get at him, trying to get something for nothing, he was used to it, but it was a little unnerving when you just wanted to sit back and have fun.

Mark McGrath the lead singer from Sugar Ray; was out on the town with his friends to have a good time, he heard about this place from his manager who put him on the list for tonight, he thought why not try a new place. He stood about 6’3” tall, with blonde highlighted tips to his hair, his soft blue eyes told another story of what was to come, of another side of himself that he didn’t let out. His full lips surrounded by a neatly combed goatee. He wore a black and red flowered print short sleeve shirt that buttoned down the front. His legs were encased in a pair of black Versace pants and matching soft black kid leather loafers.

He looked at her and stared, she stood behind the ladies bar and worked right along the other men, did she know that her breast were just about spilling out of her top, a top that held her snugly by her waist pushing up those big tits of hers. On her neck she wore a simple strip of black leather tied into a bow at the base of her long and slender neck. The more he looked at her the more he wanted her; he could not believe that she would wear something so revealing, and yet did not question his jealous motives either.

This lady he had not met, but felt an automatic attraction to her, her drive her ambition her wild nature, the way her red hair flew about her as she worked, seemed to tell him more about her, that she ever could. The longer he watched the harder his cock became, he wanted this one, not like anyone before her, but this one was going to be his; weather she knew it or not.

He sauntered to the bar an waited for her to acknowledge him, she took a few other drink orders and then saw him sitting there she smiled and sent her head bartender over to him to take his order. She looked from the corner of her eye as he leaned over to the bartender to tell him something.

“He wants you to take his order.” The bartender told her and she smiled deep inside. She leaned to the bartender and told him what to tell the customer. “She said that I have to take your order, she is too busy right now.” he half yelled over the loud hip-hop music. “But she’s not doing anything right now.” he said. “She’s always doing something. Look, you can’t have her! So what will it be?” the burley bartender said sternly. “I will have a Jack & Coke.” He said in defense.

Now he was enflamed, why would she not come over to him? What was she doing that was so important, more important than him? He silently watched her Mark was going to have her he thought and made up his mind; he would wait, no one turned him down. He watched her work as she laughed with a few other folks at the bar, some one ordered champagne and she opened the bottle herself.

She gently placed it between her sweet thighs then running her fingers across the top the bottle as it protruded outwards from between her legs, she then twisted and turned the plastic top to get it to cum out and the crowd of ladies shouted, “cum on, cum on” she moved the top about until with aloud pop the top came off, to all the women at the bar yelling and screaming, offering lewd comments about “that was the way to do it, put it between your legs and don’t let go until it cums…” he smiled to himself. As the top came off and the champagne spilled slightly from the bottle it sprayed her and I watched as the sudsy liquid gleamed off her chest. I licked my lips.

She walked to my end of the bar and then hopped up on top of it, twisting her bottom around and then hopped off the other side, as she came down beside me, I asked her. “Why wouldn’t you serve me?” Mark said to her. “Because I was busy.” Carlyn stated. “But I saw you and you weren’t doing anything when I got here, why?” he said to her. “Does it matter?” she said. “ You have your drink now.”“Yes, but I wanted you to make it for me.”He said standing next to her in the dimly lit club. She could smell him, his exotic cologne that penetrated her senses, drove her insane, made her heart beat a little faster, making her a little nervous. Why was Mark here standing and talking to her, she was not going to give into the feelings churning away inside her; she was too strong for that.

“Do you know that your tits are almost falling out of that top?” he asked her sternly then wondering why he would even bring that up in conversation. “Who are you my father? I wear what I want to wear and especially this outfit because I know it looks great on me. Do you see how many men are at the ladies bar, they are there because I look great. So if you don’t mind I have other things to do.” She said trying to cut him short. He reached out to grab her arm, he was not going to let her go that easily.

“I didn’t mean it that way, I think you look amazing, your red hair wildly flying about, your dark smoky eyes and sweet full red lips, I was watching you and could not help but want you for myself.” He told her in her ear. They stood facing each other, him holding her arm so she could not go anywhere in the crowded club, his lips lowered to her soft shoulder licking her there and placing small kisses there, he was going to melt her icy veneer, if it was the last thing he did, he could wait her out all night too, if that was what she wanted. He could feel her nipples hardened next to his wide chest As she closed her eyes for a moment and just let him touch her, but the touch was not only on the surface it penetrated her soul.

She felt his slick tongue touch her shoulder and then move lower to the full crests of her breast, licking her delicately she shuddered. Her arms came up to his neck and held him close to her. She wanted him, but did not want to lose herself in this wild passion running wild in her body, she needed to be with him if only for one night. To quench this thirst she had. This was not the first time that she saw him there, but this was the first time that he approached her, she watched as he always sat and talked to other chicks but never her, and she vowed to make him pay for it one day.

His lips moved to her neck as he licked and kissed her there softly, then without warning he sucked her hard, then harder marking her as her arms tightened around him he wanted to let everyone know whom she belonged to. She allowed the kiss to her neck because she got caught up in the world wind of hot-blooded feelings. As his mouth sucked her and marked her, she realized what was happening and she got the courage to push away from him before she gave in, she held her hand to her neck, fearing a deep mark.

“You can’t have me,” she told him. “ Maybe one of these other skinny blonde chicks would be more your style, you know do everything you want them to do. Me? I am sorry to say you will never get your hands on; this pussy you have to work for!” she told him snatching her arm away and then strutted away from him. All the while knowing he would never give up his quest for her body and soul. He watched her go to the other bar where the ladies were attending to tons of men and looked at the men who whooped and hollered as soon as she got over there to serve them.

Every time I look up he is watching me, he does not move from his spot but just stands there and drinks and then winks at me. I knew he would not hurt me, because it was not in his nature, but his eyes looked deeply into me causing me to want him. Just enough for me to smile at him and that was my destruction, to give him what he wanted, but if I can maintain all the control, then I would be fine.