Louise's Devotion Ch. 01

Story Info
A devoted slave worships her Master's cock.
4k words
4.53
40.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise gave a small, inward sigh of contentment as she knelt before her Master. She was naked and kneeling in His preferred formal kneel. Quickly she ran a quick mental check of her position to ensure that she was positioned perfectly. Her thighs were parted to show Him what was His and her hands were laying, palm upwards, on her spread thighs. Her head was bent and her eyes were downcast. Her long auburn hair was held back in a simple clasp at the nape of her neck so that it wouldn't conceal her face when He choose to have her look up to Him. Her feet were carefully tucked under her naked ass with her toes pointing directly backwards. Her shoulders were thrust back and her full breasts were pushed forward for His pleasure. She smiled softly as she confirmed she was kneeling exactly as He had trained her.

Louise's Master didn't always want her in the formal kneel, more usually she was permitted to kneel casually or to even sit leaning against His leg as He caressed her hair, but when He had plans He ordered her into the more formal protocol.

Similarly Louise didn't always wear the heavy leather play collar that adorned her throat at the moment. Her Master had given orders that unless He instructed her otherwise she was to wear the more delicate brushed steel eternity collar that He locked onto her with an Allen key. A key that only He held.

She took a deep breath, her ribcage rising and falling as the air entered and left her body. And with that air Louise also inhaled the smell of the leather, an aroma that every time she was aware of caused her to melt and become aroused. And that arousal was also evident in the air, the musky scent of her wet pussy filling the room. Louise fought her urge to move, to slide her cunt onto her heel and to press down, using her heel to fulfill part of her need. Despite every part of her body tingling and aching as her need and desire increased as the scent of her own juices inflamed her Louise did not move.

She knew better than to move until she was ordered to do so.

Louise took a long shuddering breath as she felt the juices from her pussy start to flow onto her calves. Her nipples were long and hard and Louise was well aware, without daring to move her eyes upward, that her Master was at this very moment contemplating her with some amusement. He enjoyed her discomfiture, enjoyed her obedience and arousal. Louise knew that He enjoyed how quickly she began to become wet while in this kneel. Sometimes she wondered if that were the reason He chose it before allowing her to worship His cock. Because her intense and overwhelming arousal drove her to greater lengths in her worship of Him.

Louise felt the collar on her throat, felt how the wide leather covered her delicate throat tightly. Her Master always took great care when He unlocked her eternity collar and placed this leather one around her neck. He took great care of her and He always ensured that it was snug enough to ensure she was aware of it at every second but that it was not too tight to cause any restriction in her breathing. Restricting her breathing was something He did for Himself when He so chose.

With her eyes downwards Louise could only see one of her Master`s feet as He sat in His chair just a couple of feet from her. She knew that He was watching her, looking over His property. She knew because she could feel the burn of His eyes on every inch of her flesh. She made a slight adjustment to her pose, drawing her shoulders back just a little more, feeling the pull on her back muscles.

She closed her eyes for a moment, composing herself, controlling her urge to press her wet cunt hard onto her heel. When she opened her eyes she saw one of her Master`s feet at the opening of her spread knees. He was wearing heavy black boots. Boots she knew well from the many hours she had spent cleaning and polishing them as part of her service. Her eyes widened involuntarily as she saw his foot move slowly between her thighs. Her body reacted to His movements and the need to move, to press her cunt hard against something, anything, was growing rapidly. She smiled slightly as she realised that He was well aware of this and was testing her obedience. Despite her overwhelming arousal Louise was determined not to move a single muscle. She closed her eyes briefly and was rewarded with His voice barking an order to her, "Open your eyes cunt!"

Louise's eyes opened with a snap, her mind no longer obsessed with her cunt and her fight to remain still but now whirling as she tried to understand how He had known her eyes were closed. Her head was down and her eyes could not have been visible to Him. Louise had many times been shocked by how accurately her Master could read her mind, at times voicing her own thoughts to her, at times telling her not even to think about doing something that she had just thought of.

Her eyes now open Louise watched the slow, steady progress of His boot between her legs. Her juices were flowing freely and she knew that her scent was becoming stronger. She also knew that He could see the slick coating on her skin.

Slowly, slowly the toe of His heavy boot approached her throbbing pussy. Louise felt her heart pound within her chest. She felt her breathing become ragged and laboured. And most of all she felt her cunt spasm and throb as her juices gushed freely. Louise wanted to close her eyes again. Needed to close her eyes again. Because if she didn't she wasn't sure that she would be able to stay immobile. Despite all her training she knew that right now she was the closest she had ever been to disobedience while in the formal kneel. Anguish filled her and fought with her overwhelming need to be fucked. She took a deep calming breath and for the moment won in her battle with her own body.

She heard a low chuckle and knew that her Master was aware of what had just happened within His slave. "Well done cunt" He said as His toe continued its torturously slow journey between her thighs. His words giving Louise an inner glow and a renewed desire, no, a need to please Him. The light from the lamp by His chair was reflecting on the toe of His boot and Louise became fixated on the shine, trying to maintain the control she felt slipping.

Louise felt as though each moment were an eternity, her pussy throbbing and burning as she watched the slow progress of her Master's foot. Her heart was pounding so hard she was certain that the beating she heard in her ears was audible to Him also. Her breathing so laboured that her ribcage was rising and falling harder and harder. Her ripe breasts were trembling with the movement of her chest, her nipples swelling even more.

Louise gasped loudly as without any warning He reached down and plucked viciously at her left nipple. Her body jerked in reaction to the pain that flooded through her entire body as His fingers harshly twisted her nipple. Within a heartbeat she regained control and took the pain He was giving her as a focus and felt the familiar fingers of the pain creep from her nipple down to her hot cunt. She stifled a groan and relaxed through the pain until it became pleasurable. She loved the pain her Master gave her, she craved it. It gave her rushes of endorphins that made her want more and more. And she was blessed to be owned by a Man who enjoyed giving pain to His slave.

The initial surprise of the pain her Master had gifted Louise had distracted her from the placement of His boot and now Louise saw that it was a mere inch from her throbbing cunt. She knew that if she thrust her hips forward just an inch she would be able to grind against the black leather of His toe. She also knew that if she thrust her hips forward He would move His foot faster than she could thrust and that He would not only be disappointed in her but angry. And once His anger cooled, for He never dealt with her in anger, He would punish her in a way designed to ensure she learnt that particular lesson.

Louise maintained her position, His fingers toying now with her nipple, feathering it, teasing it, making it swell even more than she thought possible and building her arousal with every passing second. Every part of Louise's body felt heavy with desire, she was aware of every single part of her being, aware of the heat of her skin, aware of the gentle breeze caused as her Master moved His arm as His fingers transferred to her other nipple as He told her "I don't want it to feel left out" Words accompanied by a deep chuckle.

Just as Louise managed to claw back control over her body, and let the pain flow over her without needing to move, just as she started to drift in her mind, she was jolted back to the moment by her Master shoving His toe hard against her opening. "Fuck it cunt!" He barked as Louise threw her head back exposed her leather collar enclosed throat and ground her gushing cunt hard against His toe. Throaty moans were dragged from Louise as she thrust hard onto her Master's boot; she pressed her opening against the boot and bucked her hips back and forth. She pressed her chest forward, her nipples alternately twisted and pulled as He worked on them both as she obeyed His order to fuck His boot.

Frustration and pleasure fought for precedence in Louise's mind as she tried to achieve the impossible, tried to impale herself on the toe of His boot. Her juices gushed and coated His boot and her legs ached with the action of thrusting from the position she was in. But that ache only drove her to fuck harder. Harder and faster Louise pumped her hips against His boot until without warning He pulled His foot away from her, leaving her slumped and even needier. Knowing she was not permitted to look into His face or speak whilst in this position without permission Louise fought her need to look into His eyes and beg Him to use her. She straightened her back, moved her feet back into position and laid her hands on her soaked, spread thighs in a position of obedience.

Anyone seeing Louise at that moment would have seen her flushed skin, her long, hard nipples and her slick thighs and would have known she was aroused. Anyone even smelling the aroma in the room would have known she was aroused. But no one bar her Master would have known what control she was exerting to maintain that kneel. Anyone else would have been deceived by the calm posture and pose, the upturned palms lying seemingly relaxed on her parted thighs. But not Him. He knew what depths He had driven her to. And it pleased Him.

Louise concentrated on calming her breathing, slowing her heart rate and, above all, she concentrated on staying still.

She knew that she was being scrutinised. Being measure and judged. And she wanted to please Him. Wanted to be all that He desired and wanted. She held her pose proudly. She was His slave and that was something to be proud of and in. She didn't consider for one moment that being told to fuck His boot was demeaning. She didn't feel for one moment that being naked at His feet while He watched her fuck His boot was anything demeaning. She was proud of her station. She was proud to be His property. And she was proud of Him. Her Master was a Man to look up to and many respected Him in all walks of life. And she belonged to Him. Louise felt her pride in her pose fill her and she knew that her Master thought of her as His precious possession. She knew that He loved her and was helping her to be all that she could. She was His.

As Louise knelt before her Master, proudly displaying her arousal and feeling decadently wanton she knew He was watching her, knew He was considering His next move. And she was content. Content to kneel here in this awkward position for as long as He wanted.

"Look at me cunt" Her Master spoke and Louise instantly raised her eyes, smiling as she looked into His face, into His eyes. "You are a good slut aren't you cunt?" Louise nodded mutely, knowing permission to speak had not yet been granted.

"A very good slut, so good in fact that I feel like giving you a reward" Louise's eyes glowed as she smiled her thanks to the Man who owned and controlled her. He continued, "Come here cunt"

Louise fell wordlessly to her hands and knees, again knowing from her training that when she was in the formal kneel she had to gain permission to rise to her feet. She crawled the short distance with her eyes fixed on His, His smile making her so happy. She stopped when she was between His legs and awaited His next instruction. He smiled at her and reached one hand down to caress her face gently, his thumb rubbing over her plump bottom lip, pulling it slightly. He moved His hand to stroke her hair, "Mmmm, I love your hair cunt. So very pretty. And I love watching you kneel before Me. But right now I want your mouth." He paused and watched as realisation shone in her eyes. "Yes cunt, you may worship My cock"

These words freed Louise from her position and she rose to her knees, shuffling slightly closer as her eager hands flew to His crotch. She struggled to free the button of His jeans, her excitement causing her to fumble slightly. She took a deep breath and calmed herself before easing the zipper down over the bulge in Her Master's jeans.

Taking another deep breath she eased her hands inside His jeans and moaned as she touched His hard cock through His shorts. She looked up at Him and saw Him smile as He watched His girl looking as though she had been set free in a candy store. Louise's eyes were fixed on the outline of His cock through His shorts and she lowered her head to inhale the musk of His body. She moved slightly and looking up at Him took hold of the waistband of His jeans in each hand. She looked pleadingly up at Him and He nodded slightly and eased His hips from the chair as she pulled His jeans and shorts from His body in one practised tug.

His long cock sprang free and Louise moaned as she saw how aroused her Master was. She longed to lick and suck on its length but more than that she needed to please her Master. She needed to worship His cock. Louise moved back into position and closed her eyes in complete ecstasy as she inhaled His scent. The warm, musky scent of His cock now freed from the restraints of His jeans.

Louise slid the tip of her tongue over her rose pink lips to moisten them, and then she carefully began to lick the very tip of His cockhead. Her hands aching to touch Him, yet she held back, using only the very tip of her tongue on the tip of His cockhead. Whilst Louise's Master had given her permission to worship His cock she knew there was a very definite line she dare not cross. She was His slave and as such was not permitted to tease Him beyond a certain point and she was not going to do anything to cause His displeasure. This was all about Him, about pleasing Him, about worshipping Him, worshipping His cock.

After a few moments of sliding her tongue over His soft cockhead Louise could no longer contain herself and with one movement she took His entire shaft into her throat. This was something that her Master had trained her to over a period of time. Deep throating His cock gave them both equal pleasure, He as He was worshipped and she as she worshipped. And with His cock being just less than 8 inches when fully erect this was an act of worship that clearly demonstrated her devotion to her Owner.

Louise kept His cock in her throat for a moment, becoming accustomed to the size, overcoming her natural instinct to gag. Then she started to bob her head up and down. Six times. Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down. Her lips tight against the hard length of His cock, her tongue slipping and sliding over every inch of Him as she sucked. Slowly she drew her mouth up His shaft until only His cockhead remained in her hot, wet mouth. Louise suckled on the soft cockhead as she wrapped her hands around the base of His cock and started to stroke it, her saliva helping her hands slip over His wonderful cock easily.

He moved slightly in His chair as the sensations caused His cock to swell even more. Louise was lost in her actions, only His cock existed for her, nothing else entered her consciousness. She no longer knew where she was, all she knew was she was being permitted to worship His long, hard cock. She sucked harder on His cockhead as her hands moved easily over the hardness of His shaft. She tightened the suction of her lips as she used the tip of her tongue to tickle the underside of His cock. Finding that sweet spot she was rewarded with the taste of pre cum. She drank it greedily and eased her mouth down over His cock so that she could trace figure eights over the vein on its underside. His cock not only filled her mouth but her mind.

Louise alternated between pressing hard with her tongue and teasing by sliding it softly as she traced the figure eight over and over again. The repetition almost mesmerising her as she revelled in the feel of His hardness in her mouth, the taste of His leaking pre cum, the scent of Him filling her nose. All the sensations flooding her senses until she was almost crazy with desire.

And still her own body aching to be used, her cunt flowing freely as her mouth started to slide up and down once more, her tongue dancing and the saliva in her mouth coating His erect cock. Louise's head started to bob faster and faster as His pre cum intoxicated her. Her every sense filled with His long, hard cock. His cock was all that existed for her. And she was worshipping it with all that she was.

Louise moved closer to her Master, her body between His splayed legs as He lay back in His chair watching His slave working on His cock. She pulled her head off His cock momentarily and blew gently on the wetness that coated Him. She watched His cock as it appeared to throb and sighed deeply as she moved slowly back downwards. Her tongue sliding over His cockhead before she started to lap, her tongue sliding from the base to the tip over and over. Her head moving to allow her to lick every inch of His cock before she kissed the cockhead. She kissed every inch of His thick, long shaft, her kisses like the touch of butterflies.

And then she knew that she had taken her teasing as far as she dared.

She looked up into His eyes, saw confirmation of her thought and smiling at Him, her eyes full of love and devotion she moved her head down and swallowed His cock. She took it right to the base. All 8 inches of His thick cock sliding over her tongue, into her greedy mouth and into her ready throat. Louise sucked hard, her gag instinct controlled only by her sheer force of will. Her determination to please her Master, her need to worship His wonderful cock, was all she needed to force beyond that very natural instinct.

Louise sucked hard, her jaw working faster and faster as her tongue swirled and danced over every part of His cock. His manhood filling her throat, causing her breathing to be inhibited. She sucked for many moments before having to pull back, just long enough to take a breath, before plunging back onto her reward, onto the object of her devotion and desire.

Her Master referred to her as His cunt, His slut. And He had chosen these pet names well. She was indeed a cunt and a slut. For Him. She was, and would be, anything for Him. Louise could spend forever worshipping at His feet and now she had been given permission to demonstrate this she was not going to waste a moment.

Her tongue swirling Louise felt His cock spasm and leap in her throat. She moaned happily as she recognised the signs of His coming orgasm and slowly pulled her head back so that His cock head lay on the back of her tongue. She wanted to taste His come and knew that if He wanted to come in her throat He would make it clear.

She licked and sucked for a long moment before starting to bob her head up and down on His cock, trying to prolong His pleasure for just a few more moments. Then she settled with her tongue on the middle of His shaft. Her tongue drawing the patterns that she knew pleased Him, her mouth hot and wet and tight around His throbbing, leaking cock. She raised her hands to caress His inner thighs and to carefully, gently cup His balls for just a moment. Louise's Master did not like her to play with His balls while she was sucking Him yet at times allowed her to touch gently as He knew she enjoyed it.

12