Love Affair on a Rainy Day

Story Info
Romance in the rain.
2.8k words
4.31
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out of the cabin, hand in hand, as the rain falls gently. We began to walk slowly down to the lake. Talking and laughing, stopping to kiss once in a while, as the rain falls softly upon our warm bodies. Tasting the rain on each other’s lips. Smiling as I look out upon the lake, with the magnificent trees and flowers reflecting upon the water.

Thinking what a lucky woman I am, to be here on such a beautiful day – I love rainy days – with the most wonderful man in the world. Nothing could make this day more perfect. I smile more, when I think of the wonderful night ahead. We walk to the waters’ edge. As we stop, Roger puts his hand on my back, pushing gently until I am looking down into the water.

He then turns to me and says, "Do you see what I see?"

Smiling I whisper, "No, what do you see?"

"Watch the reflection on the water, as I kiss the cheek of the MOST beautiful thing in the world!"

Roger leans over and kisses my cheek. Tears begin to cloud my eyes. Turning to Roger, gazing into his eyes, showing him how happy he has made me. Leaning over and tenderly kissing his rain-covered lips.

Smiling, he takes my hand, and we began to walk on. I stop, watching the ducks frolicking in the water. Roger walks up behind me, putting his arms around my waist. I lean back, my head on his shoulder, as he kisses my neck and nibbles on my ear. His hands rub over my stomach, my body becoming warmer, as I feel his hands through the wetness of my white cotton dress.

His hands reach up and cup my breasts. My nipples react to his touch. Moaning I turn slightly to kiss his neck. Nibbling on his ear, letting my warm breath blow gently inside. Feeling his body tremble. I smile knowing how much he loves this. His hands begin to massage my breasts. My back arches, pushing me back against him harder. I can feel how excited he has become.

I whisper in his ear, "Sweetie, let's go back to the cabin."

Breathlessly he gasps, "Oh, yes!"

We part and start to walk hand in hand slowly towards the cabin. The rain begins to fall harder and we hear the roar of thunder. We run to the shelter of a huge oak tree. Standing under the tree as the sky darkens. I put my arms around him, pulling him close.

Looking up at him smiling, my lips touch his. Tongue traces the outline of his lips, and then parts them slowly. My tongue searches for his, wanting to explore his mouth totally and completely. Our tongues dance together slowly in an intimate waltz and then more furiously as the passion takes over our mind and body. The rain begins to slow. We part again and he takes my hand and we run for the cabin.

Stepping inside the cabin, we laugh breathlessly, as we smell the scent of the white roses. Looking over the setting, we see the candles ready for lighting, the blanket in front of the fireplace, and the wine in the ice bucket chilling.

I kiss his soft lips gently as I whisper, "Why don't you light the fire."

He begins to walk toward the fireplace. As he prepares to start it, I walk around lighting the candles, and turn on some soft music. Walking into the bedroom, I light the candles there.

Going into the bathroom, I start the water and set the temperature just right, pouring vanilla scented bubble bath in the running water. I reach over to the vanity and pull a rose out of the vase. Ripping the petals off, dropping them into the water. Now I light the candles that surround the huge garden tub.

When the tub is full, I walk into the kitchen. I take the cheese and strawberries that I had prepared earlier, out of the refrigerator. I grab some crackers and, laughing, stop and pick up a large bag of Oreos. I walk over to the blanket and set them down.

Pouring two glasses of wine, I walk over to Roger, kissing his soft lips, giving him a shy grin, "Let's get out of these wet clothes."

Taking his hand we walk slowly into the bathroom. I turn to him and begin to take his t-shirt off, as he grabs the bottom of my dress and lifts it slowly off my wet body. I am standing in my white satin and lace bra and panties. I unbutton his jeans, unzipping them slowly, as he looks into my eyes, lustfully. At the same time, he reaches around and unsnaps my bra – I pull his jeans slowly down – he removes my bra, unleashing my erect nipples.

He steps slowly out of his jeans, as his hand runs down my stomach to the waist of my panties. His hands goes inside and slips them slowly off my hips, down my legs and off. He rises back up, kissing me softly.

Hand in hand we step into the tub. He sits down and spreads his legs. I sit between them and lean back. We relax and sip our wine. Talking and laughing as our bodies become more relaxed. I tilt my head and begin nibbling his ear. As he moans, he takes my wine glass and sets it beside his.

His hands reach and start to play joyfully over my breasts, twisting and pinching my hardened nipples, as I moan into his ear. Feeling him become aroused, I smile, so happy that I have caused this. My hand goes around his neck, turning his head slightly, I kiss his soft warm lips gently.

It then becomes more intense, as one of his hands leave my breasts and trails down my stomach slowly. This sends shivers through my body. I then stand up and turn around slowly. I straddle his legs and sit down slowly. My arms go around his neck. I begin to grind against him.

I kiss him deeply and passionately as my nipples rub over his chest. His moves his arms around me, running them up and down my back. He reaches down, cupping my ass and pulling me hard against him. My hands are on his head, pulling him down to my breasts. I arch my back, wanting to feel his lips around my nipples. His tongue reaches out and flicks my nipples, one then the other. He moves back and forth until I am insane with passion.

I feel my body becoming warmer. I grind slowly against his aroused cock. My pussy becoming very hot and wet. I hear his moans as he sucks gently on my breasts. He then begins to nibble gently on them. Oh God, this is driving me insane.

I begin to grind harder and faster against his cock, screaming. "Baby, I need you so bad!!"

Hearing this he raises his head and looks into my eyes. Helping me to stand, he rises and takes me in his arms, kissing me gently. Turning the shower on to wash away the bubbles from our lust filled bodies. I pour body wash into our hands. Our hands roam aimlessly over each other’s bodies, so excited I can't wait.

I reach down between us and take his cock into my hand. Wrapping my wet, warm hand around his hard cock, stroking up and down gently.

"Oh God, Baby that feels so good," he whispers.

His hands reach out and massage my breasts. His eyes look lovingly into mine. I smile an evil smile and start to kneel slowly, as I leave a trail of kisses, starting with his neck, working my way down. Stopping to kiss his nipples softly and flick my tongue over them.

I kiss further down, as his hand reaches out and runs his fingers through my hair. My mouth becomes so close to his cock, but never touches it. My hand then strokes his cock up and down, faster and faster. As my warm breath reaches his cock, it jerks.

I hear his moans. I look up into his eyes as he looks down into mine. My tongue reaches out and licks slowly over the tip. My hand squeezing the tip, and as the slit opens, my tongue runs back and forth through it, tasting the pre-cum.

His hands pull my hair gently, as he grabs my head and pushes it towards his cock. His hips thrust towards my face. My lips open and take his head in, swirling my tongue all around. One hand reaches around and grabs his ass for leverage, as the other finds his cum filled balls and begins to squeeze and tug on them.

Hearing him scream, "Oh God, Baby, ohhhhh yesss!!"

This makes me become more excited. My lips open and take his cock into it, inch by inch, until I reach the end and stop, just to savor the moment. He starts to thrust his hips more as he holds my head still. Moving his hips back and forth, as he moans louder. Faster, deeper, until he shudders, and pulls out of my mouth totally. Lifting me up, kissing me passionately, as our bodies grind against each other.

He whimpers, "Let's go to bed, I have to taste you now!"

Taking my hand, we step out of the tub. Not taking the time to dry ourselves, we walk into the bedroom. He lies down on his back, his hands reaching up for me. I crawl up on the bed, lean down, and kiss his warm lips.

He turns me around, so that we are opposite of each other now, me on my knees straddling his head. He moves his hands to my ass and pulls me down towards his face. As my hand wraps around his still hard and now throbbing cock, his fingers reach out and gently part my hot, wet pussy lips. He finds my clit, and begins to rub it slowly with his thumb. I move my hand slowly up and down the length of his wonderful cock.

His thumb is still moving on my harden clit, as his finger begins to enter my pussy. My hands are moving faster, one on his cock, one on his balls. I move up and down his cock, squeezing and tugging at his balls. He begins to move his finger in and out, as his thumb rotates around and around.

Holding his cock in my hand, I begin to lick slowly up and down underneath, my tongue flat against his cock. I lick him, up and down, over and under, top to bottom. As he puts another finger in my pussy, he moves them in and out. His tongue reaches out and flicks over my clit. His other hand is on my ass, pulling me down closer to him.

My tongue swirls around his cock head gently, as my other hand squeezes and tugs his balls harder. His tongue flattens on my clit, as my hips move up and down against it. His fingers move in and out faster. His other hand rubs all over my ass, pulling my cheeks sideways, and rubbing down the middle.

He hears me whimper around his cock. He lets his thumb slowly caress the puckered hole. My mouth opens and, in one swift movement, I take all his cock inside me. My lips tighten and move up and down slowly. I squeeze his balls harder.

As his tongue devours my clit, my pussy so wet, making sucking noises as his fingers move in and out of my pussy faster. His thumb rubs over my puckered hole harder, almost entering it. I feel this, and it makes me sooooooooo excited. I begin to move faster up and down on his cock.

He screams out as his tongue briefly leaves my clit, "Oh My God Baby, that feels so good!"

His tongue moves back to my clit, sucking on it very hard, letting his tongue flick it at times. My lips tighten and move up and down faster on his cock. His fingers move in and out of my pussy faster.

"Oh God!!” I scream. "Don't stop please! I am gonna cum soon!"

Hearing my pleas, his fingers work faster, his tongue going wild on my clit. My mouth moves faster up and down, as his hips thrust up hard against my mouth. My hand squeezes his balls harder.

He yells out, "Suck it Baby, suck it harder, faster, deeper. Let me cum in that wonderful mouth. Ohhhhhh yessssss!!"

My body trembles and I begin to cum, his tongue leaves my clit and dips into my pussy, lapping up all my juices, as I scream out, "Roger, Roggggggggger, yessssssssss!!"

He thrusts into my mouth harder, as the cum begins to spew filling my mouth. He screams, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk, oh yesssssss, Baby, ohhhhhhh God!”

His tongue licks up every drop of me. As I swallow all his juices, some drips out of the corners of my mouth. Our bodies tremble together. As he grow soft in my mouth. I rise up and turn around. I lean downwards and kiss him passionately, letting our juices mix together.

Ohhhhhhh what a wonderful taste! So sweet, sooooooooo good!

I lay beside him, letting our bodies relax and calm. I whisper in his ear as I nibble it gently, "Let's go have a drink, Love!"

We gently get up and walk down the hall. We stop in the kitchen and I pour us a glass of wine. We then walk to the living room, and sit down on the blanket in front of the fire. The fire illuminates our naked bodies. We sip our wine, as we feed each other cheese and strawberries.

I smile and look into his eyes, picking up an Oreo and putting a little into my mouth, the rest sticking out. I get up on my knees and lean over, pushing the Oreo into his lips. He begins to nibble and then our warm lips meet. Looking into his smiling eyes, I smile and feel warm all over.

Pushing the food aside, I get on my knees in front of he. My arms go around his neck and pull him close to me, kissing his soft, warm lips. My sensitive nipples smash against his chest. We break the kiss and smile.

His hands reach up and begin to play with my breasts. He pinches and tugs on my nipples. My head goes back, my back arches, as I moan and put my hands on his head and pull his mouth close to my breasts. His tongue reaches out and flicks my nipples. He makes them come alive. Sucking my breasts gently, he hears me moan louder.

He then rises up slowly, his mouth never leaving my breasts. Suddenly his mouth moves away. He looks into my eyes and kisses me softly, as he pushes me slowly down. Now lying down, looking up at him, I see he has become aroused again.

My legs spread. He gently lowers himself down, positioning his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He rubs his cock up and down the slit, my wetness covering the tip. Placing the tip just inside and stopping, he leans down and our mouths touch softly. Our kissing becomes intense, causing us both to moan. He rises up and his cock moves further in. My hips thrust upwards, wanting it all.

"Oh Baby, I need you in me now...all of you!"

He looks into my loving eyes and plunges in all the way. "Oh my God Baby, you are so tight, so wet, so fucking hot!"

He starts to move slowly in and out – almost out and stopping – pushing back in – out and stopping – in and out – he starts to move faster – in and out – deeper - harder. My hips rise to meet each thrust.

"Oh, ohhhhhhhhhh, that's it Baby, faster!!"

He begins to move in and out faster, deeper, harder, with each thrust. "Ohhhhhhh yesssssss," he screams.

Going in and out faster – in – out – deeper - harder. My hips thrust hard against him. My pussy tightens around his cock, as I begin to shake uncontrollably as my juices start to flow,

"Baby, don't stop, I am cummingggggggggg!!!"

He feels my pussy gripping his cock; he begins to move faster in and out, in and out.

He screams out, "I am cumminggggggggg!"

His cum spews deep inside me. Our bodies tremble together. Our moans become louder. Our bodies then slowly start to calm. He moves over and lies beside me. Taking me in his arms, he kisses me tenderly.

Looking into his eyes, I smile and whisper, "You were awesome, Lover!"

He begins to smile as he whispers breathlessly, "You are the greatest lover anyone could ever want!"

Still smiling our mouths and lips meet and we fall to sleep in each other’s arms.