Love amongst the Stacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

I kissed and licked her pussy lips, with her moisture coating my lips. She was lying on her back moaning softly, one arm up with the back of her wrist covering her eyes. She was moving her hips in response to my attentions to her pussy. When I slid my tongue into her pussy, she gasped, shuddered, and grabbed the sheet tightly in her little fists. "Oh, Michael! Oh, oh, oh, Michael!!"

I was making love to her pussy with my mouth and tongue and I could feel her getting close. She arched her back a little, and breathed in sharply, and vocalized, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh Mi-Michael, Michael I, I'm com-coming. Oh godddd, I'mmm Cominnnnng!!"

She shuddered violently, and convulsed at least a dozen times as she screamed and came hard. She bucked her hips mashing her pussy into my face, as she shuddered to finality, and eventually to a dead calm. She was trying to get her breathing and heart rate back under control, and she was laughing, a very sexually-satisfied laugh.

"Oh Michael, if I am not slut, you are going to turn me into a naughty little one," then opening her eyes, and starting to get up, she continued,

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat!"

With her breath coming under control, she jumped out of the bed and bounded out of the bedroom to raid the kitchen. I followed trying to keep up, and helped her put together a few simple things to eat. We were sitting on stools at the counter, munching toasted cheese sandwiches, and swilling coffee.

Amy was happy ... kind of high I guess you might say. She talked incessantly munching her sandwich, ripping off chunks of it like a cute, hungry little shark. She was so pretty, and I was beginning to fall in love with this diminutive, sexually insatiable little bookworm.

"Mmm, this is good!' She said with a mouthful of food, then washing it down with coffee. "Man, I'm so hungry, Michael ... you made me so ravenously hungry! You're still going to fuck me, aren't you, Michael!"

Surprised again by the f-bomb, I laughed nervously, and answered, "Yes Amy, when you're done devouring the kitchen, I will make you as brainless as you wish." God ... I was so anxious to fuck her!

She looked up, stopped chewing and swallowed, drained her coffee cup and said springing to her feet, "I'm done. Let's go."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bedroom. Before I could react, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately and she proceeded to climb my body, wrapping her legs around me. We tumbled into bed, and I immediately slid my dick into her pussy as far as I could without any further formalities, and started fucking her with long hard strokes, as her legs still tightly wrapped around me.

I had unleased a little animal ... one that just wanted me to fuck the shit out of her. I held both of her tiny buns again in one hand, while supporting my weight with the other.

She was thrusting her hips into me to meet my thrusts, and we fucked each other for a good twenty minutes at a strong continuous pace. I am not massive, but because she is so small, I stretched her pussy as I filled her up. By my count, she must have had two or three orgasms as I thrust into her, until I finally stiffened, pushed into her all the way, and exploded inside her. She grabbed my ass to keep me in her.

She was very vocal throughout, with so many "Oh god's" that I lost count. She finally went limp in my arms, and I settled her onto the sheets as she recovered. I stayed inside her as long as I could. When I softened, I just held my body close to hers, enjoying the feeling my heart beating against hers, until we both cooled down.

When she could speak, she said breathlessly, "Oh Michael. I'm totally brainless. Thank you darling!" She looked at me directly, and continued, "You'd never have gotten a piece of ass like that from any little brown-eyed teeny-bopper, that's for sure!"

"The pleasure was all mine! And, baby, I was so busy looking at you, I never even noticed little miss what's-her-name from the library."

She laughed, and then with a more serious look, she said, "I know it's late Michael, but I am still keyed up, will you read to me a little, honey?"

I had noticed a small collection of books in her living room, after she put on a silk robe; I led her to the couch, clad only in my sport boxer briefs. She curled up on the couch, as I browse through her collection, and selected Elizabeth Barrett Browning's Sonnets from the Portuguese.

I was in such a romantic mood with my bookish, little partner that romantic poetry seemed the most appropriate. There are forty-four love poems in this tome, and I flipped immediately to number forty-three, the one most familiar to people:

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee to the depth, and breadth,

and height my soul can reach..."

When I finished reading the rest of this sonnet, I said to Amy, "Y'know, this was Elizabeth's most famous pronouncement of love ... the boundlessness of love. In particular, her love for her husband, poet Robert Browning. He called her his 'little Portuguese' you know, which is where the title of this collection comes from."

She smiled softly looking into my eyes, just happy to curl up next to me, listening to the sound of my voice.

She said in a very low relaxed voice, "Michael, I am familiar with Elizabeth Barrett Browning ... it's my book you are reading from. But, I liked the way you read it ... that's what made me smile. It is amazing how different something so familiar sounds, when someone else says it. But Michael, I felt as though you were saying those things to me."

"It would be unfair for me to use someone else's words to express what I feel about you, Amy honey. Before Elizabeth could give voice to her feelings about Robert, there had to be a period where they liked each other. Love is a process, my dear. If I told you right now that I loved you, and described the breadth and depth of my love, you would be right to throw me right out the door."

Then after taking a long breath, I continued. "So ... Amy honey ... I like you. I like you like warm rain on my face in spring. You give me the same soft, warm feeling as my comfortable old worn Bulls jersey. This might sound weird to you, but I have known you for just a couple of a weeks. So, what I know about you right now, I like!" I replied.

She reached up and gave me a sweet little kiss, and said, "Michael, you are one weird dude, but ... I like you too. You fit me, and you also um ... fit inside me." She giggled as she lowered her eyes and blushed. It was amazing to me that someone so aggressive in bed could also blush at the thought of it.

I continued to read a few of the other sonnets to Amy. She curled up against me as I read to her softly. Such a loving feeling for Amy washed over me, that I lost my place reading to her as I looked down into her child-like face. She was curled up into me, and her small naked breasts looked so sexy pushed together between her arms.

She eventually fell asleep and I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. When I slipped her under the sheets and comforter, she curled up and I spooned up behind her, just fondling her until I fell asleep.

Later, I was awakened by some guy standing over us. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" he said, glowering at us with his hands on his hips.

I slid out of the bed on the other side, and as Amy woke, she screamed and held the sheet up to her, covering her semi-nudity.

"Who the hell is asking?" I said with my hands on my hips in nothing but my boxer briefs.

He ignored me and addressed her, "Amy, who is this joker and why is he in our place?"

Amy got out of the bed still holding the sheet around her and with an angry look directed at the stranger, spit out,

"Tommy! You do not live here anymore, we are through and you know it. Can't you get that through your head? You either give my my key back or I'm changing the locks."

She looked at me apologetically and said, "Michael, this is my ex-boyfriend Tommy, (turning toward Tommy) but he just doesn't get the message that we are through. He steals from me and cheats on me ... with my own money and in my own bed no less!"

Tommy lifted an arm to point a finger at Amy and started to say, "Amy, if you think that—" I interjected in a forceful voice, "Hey, dude! She doesn't want you here and neither do I, so blow!"

Tommy came around the bed calling me all sorts of a motherfucker, and took a swing at me. I ducked the punched, and gave him a shot just below his ribs. He recovered, and grabbed me by the shoulder. I took his hand off my shoulder with one hand, grabbed his wrist with the other, and twisted his arm stiffly behind him. He was in a very painful position that I could use to manipulate him as I pleased.

"Hurts like hell, doesn't it?" I challenged him, and then continued, "So here is what is going to happen. I am going to release your arm since there is no way your can get out of this hold until I do. You are going to leave, depositing the key on the table as you go, and not come back."

"Fuck you asshole. Who the fuck are you anyway?" This was all he could manage for a response. I twisted his arm a little more to increase the pain, and he yelled, "Okay, okay. I'm going. But I'll be back."

I used the leverage of his twisted arm to push him away, and he crumpled against the wall. I said to him, "No you won't!"

He rose, rubbing his shoulder, and looked like he was going to make another move on me. I stepped toward him, he raised his hands to surrender, turned, and he left the bedroom saying, "Okay, okay. Key's on the table." Then he mumbled, "Motherfucking asshole!"

As the front door slammed, Amy ran to me dropping the sheet, and hugged me wearing just her panties. "Oh Michael, I am so sorry. This is not his apartment, it is mine and I pay for it. I broke up with him months ago, but he won't give up. I don't know what to do."

She looked up at me with tears welling up in her eyes, and continued, "I don't want you to be scared away by this Michael (and in a softer voice) but I would not blame you if you bailed right now."

"Amy, I'm not going to bail until you say you want it that way. I like you honey, I'm staying at least until I find out why I like you so much." I smiled, and as we kissed, I added, "You're stuck with me for a while, honey."

She breathed in deeply, exhaled and said, "Thank you Michael, darling. You can be my 'Robert,' and I'll be your "Elizabeth' for as long as you wish."

We rose, showered, and dressed. I made Amy a breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and fruit, and of course, coffee.

As we sat down and started to eat, I started the conversation, "Amy, we have to talk about what just happened. Here I am, I meet this cute, little blonde bookworm who is a closet sex-monster. I'm not complaining, but I know so little about you, and you don't really know anything about me. So let's start with, who the hell is this Tommy dude?"

As I took a breath, she jumped in, "Michael, I know that I come off as shy and guileless, but I love to be fucked hard, and I do not apologize for it. I have deep passions; you picked-up on that and responded wonderfully. I actually am a bookworm, and spend a lot of time in the library. I actually am a librarian as you know, and will be completing my Master's degree in a year. I love the outdoors, and I volunteer for a battered woman shelter once a week."

She paused and touched her cheek, likely remembering an old injury from Tommy. Then she continued her autobiography. "I have a younger brother and sister, and my parents are both professionals. Mom is a lawyer, and my Dad is a university professor in English literature. I don't have any tattoos as you know, and I vote both democrat and republican, depending on the candidate. I have never been charged with any crime, I am honest to a fault, and I am as faithful as an ole coonhound. There, that's me."

Then she had a quick thought and added, "Oh yes, and Tommy is my ex-boyfriend. We dated for about a year, and he lied to me every chance he got ... about everything. We lived together for a while in this apartment—which is really my apartment. I kicked him out two months ago, when I found him in my bed with another woman. He stole money from me before he left, but I was just happy to be rid of him. There."

She looked into my eyes with tears starting in her own, and said, "The only thing to add is that I met a terrific guy at a bookstore a couple of weeks ago, who I am starting to like very much. And he can keep pace with me sexually ... which is very important to me. Now it's your turn."

I laughed, and said, "Well I was going to wait for the book to come out, but since you have already summarized it for me, I won't have to bother!"

We both laughed heartily at that. I continued, teasing her a little, "I am an axe murderer, but I am not currently active. I ran drugs out of Columbia, and have a string of whore houses."

She wore a curious look, so I quickly added, "Just kidding, I work for an insurance company in the compliance department, and have a degree in accounting. I also have a Master's degree in European history. I have a younger brother, and two younger sisters. My parents are divorced. Mom is an accountant, and my dad is a real estate broker. I am a libertarian, and I do not let anyone do my thinking for me. I like to laugh, and I have a weakness for Marion-the-librarian types, who are also wild animals in bed. I was engaged to be married a year ago, but it didn't work out after I caught her fucking my best friend ... I mean my ex-best friend, who very shortly afterward had to visit the hospital with a cracked rib ... and, a rotator cuff injury ... a couple of bruises ... various cuts and abrasions. He threatened to sue me me, but didn't follow through when I threatened to sue her for breach of promise, and him for alienation of affection."

She looked like she didn't know how to respond to the last part, so I added, "Amy, I am really a good guy, and I am starting to think I like you very much. I know that I love making love to you, I love reading to you, I love touching and kissing you, and most importantly, I am interested in exploring a relationship with you, and only you."

She seemed more relaxed, smiled and kissed me. "Okay, Michael. I just do not need another violent guy in my life. But, I don't really think you are like that. No one who makes love the way you do can be like that."

She gave me a sweet hug, and as I felt her soft warm little tits crushing into my chest, I began to get hard again. She notices it and she pulled back a little. She puts her hand to her mouth trying to stifle a giggle, and says coyly,

"I can take care of that for you!"

~ ~ ~

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers