Love and Desperation Can Lead To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his mouth was busy with her boobs, his fingers were trying to enter her pussy, but she didn't let him, so he tried again but she again blocked him. Frustrated at being denied access, he tried to put his fingers inside Kathy's pussy, which was already near his face, but she too rebuffed him.

Angry at her reaction, he grabbed her, sat down on her legs, and tried to yank her panties off, but Mom came in between them and guided his hand toward her pussy. This diverted his attention and he left Kathy alone and began fingering Mom and squeezing her boobs. He fingered her as hard as he could, then took off his underwear and pushed her hands toward his cock, so spreading her legs Mom guided it to her already wet pussy.

While he was fucking Mom's pussy with his cock, Mom put a finger inside his hole and saw that he enjoyed that, so both of them fucked each other's holes. Kathy was lying there watching them, so Mom took her hand and slowly and sensuously started kissing her lips, her ears, and her neck. Watching his own Mom and Sister make love was too arousing for Zack and he soon came inside his own mom's pussy. He rolled off her naked body and watched as they continued to make love to each other's bodies.

By the time they were done, Zack's cock was erect again, so Mom invited him back to her pussy and this time made love to him slowly. Kathy had seen how Zack had enjoyed Mom's finger in his hole, so she began licking and fingering his hole as he rammed his cock inside his own mom's pussy.

"Mommy, what if you got pregnant?" he asked after their love-making session.

"Don't worry, I'm taking precautions, but I want you to make Kathy pregnant."

"Why me?" she asked, turning her face toward Mom.

"Because I'd love to drink your breasts milk and I am sure Zack would love it, too. Won't you, Zack?"

"I sure would. Then she would be as big as you, Mommy," he replied, pinching his sister's pink erect nipple.

Kathy kissed Mom's lips and then moved her face toward her pussy and parting her gown pushed her tongue deep inside it. After giving three or four good thrusts with her tongue, she brought it near Mom's lips and shoved it inside her mouth making her taste her own juice so early in the morning.

Zack woke up with a morning hard-on and pointed toward it, so Mom took it in her mouth and cleaned it of last night's semen and her juices. Then she got up to go to the bathroom, but both of them wanted to join her, so all of them went together. Mom was the first one to sit down to pee and that meant Zack and Kathy were left standing, so Mom moved back a little on the seat and asked Zack to stand in front of her. He came and stood in front of her, with his cock still erect, and told him to pee on her stomach and thighs, but not on her face He aimed his cock and after a few seconds felt his warm pee all over her stomach, thighs and legs. While he was peeing on her, Mom told Kathy to squat on the floor and pee, so she sat down right in front of them and turned the white tiles into yellow in a few seconds.

In the evening, they were in the living room watching TV, and Kathy was sucking Mom's left breast when Zack took off his jeans and underwear and brought his cock near Mom's face, so she took it in her mouth and started sucking it. She was afraid that he might cum, so she stood up and took off her low-cut red blouse, black shorts, and green bra and panties. Taking Zack's hand they all went to the bedroom, where Kathy took off her skirt, pink T-shirt, and bra and panties.

They started kissing and feeling each other but when Mom saw Kathy taking Zack's cock toward her pussy, she told her: "Wait for some more time, and then you can enjoy him and many other guys, but don't go all the way yet."

She pouted her lush lips in frustration, but soon she was back to licking Mom's pussy. Zack mounted Mom as she and Kathy fucked his hole with their fingers and Mom ate Kathy to her heart's content. Soon after Mom had finished eating Kathy, Zack was ready to mount her again, but Mom went to the cupboard and took out a strap-on dildo and a cream she had bought in the afternoon.

When they saw Mom putting the strap-on they were simply confused. Mom came back to bed, handed the cream to Kathy, told Zack to go on fours, and asked Kathy to apply it on her brother's hole. When Zack figured out her plan, he started to get off the bed, but Mom caught his arms and told him that if he ran away he wouldn't be able to enjoy all the things she had planned for him. That stopped him in his tracks and he went back on his fours. Mom knew that since he enjoyed getting his hole fucked by their fingers, he would definitely enjoy the strap-on.

She had used a strap-on before, on a boyfriend, so she went behind Zack, applied more cream to his hole, told Kathy to play with his cock and balls, and placed her hands tightly on Zack's shoulders and after pushing the dildo slowly into his hole, she gave a big push and it went deep into his hole.

As soon as the dildo went in, he screamed but Mom didn't stop and kept on pushing it deeper and deeper, and within minutes he was cumming all over his own sister's mouth, face, and breasts.

She took his face into her hands, kissed his lips, and said: "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will teach Kathy how to use it, so both of us can give you the pleasure you want."

He smiled, flicked his semen off Kathy's breasts with his fingers and both Kathy and Mom licked it off.

12