All Comments on 'Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 03'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments (Page 2)
likeafox92likeafox92over 9 years ago
Why just why

I don't understand you people this is clearly in the non consent section if it offends yo u so deeply why bother reading it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if you have nothing but bad things to say about this topic why click non consent in the first place. I'm certain no one goes around telling you what you aren't allowed to be sexual aroused by. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That..Wow.

I felt a deep need to comment here , since I'm a bit annoyed that you've ruined most stories for me (and that I've had to post this anonymous. I've forgotten my ID). In my opinion, extremely well written and I'm definitely going to keep coming back to this story. Literotica at its best.

I vaguely glanced through the comments, much of the criticism is merely directed to the genre of the erotica. I think you can overlook them, its quite baseless on account of the fact that it is under "non consent".

I loved the language over everything else, the powerful simplicity of the dialogues and the fact that I had a satisfying amount to read. I'm about to go on to a stalking streak of all your stories and please, please do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm bothered by the fact she got drunk and was pregnant. Even if you don't start to show yet, it's still affecting development. That was the one thing that bothered me about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I love the story. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Regarding the comments good grief, get a grip it's a story if you don't like or feel bothered by certain subjects or the actions of characters in a story then don't read it.

cupcake_923cupcake_923almost 9 years ago
GREAT story

Thank you for an enjoyable read. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If this story was to continue...

A great twist for future instalments would be for Emma to take controls and make James her bitch. great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very catchy and memorable

I dont usually comment on stories on literotica, after all it is my guilty pleasure and commenting on stories would mean embracing it. But this story has forced me to write this - it is wonderful and memorable. A story that i like returning to, after months perhaps. One morning while i am showering and the shower sex hits me back, and i have to log in and read this, mostly on my way to work, while my friends wonder why face is so bloody red. It has happened many times and on several occasions, and this story is one of the main reasons why I seem to have a fascination for balconies even though I have vertigo - balcony sex #life goals

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
awesome!

Really. I really loved all 3 stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

drinking while pregnant?

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Thank you...

... loved every word you typed.. Great characters, good story line and just the right length.. Well done you..!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Nice

great ending although female emotions ruined nearly everything. i realy realy do not understand woman and i am with one for the last 14 years.:) for their false sense of pride they accept any ilogical suffering.

great Story and 5 stars.

wondering_birdwondering_birdalmost 8 years ago
loved this

I was seriously crossing my fingers for a fourth chapter. Loved this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a shame

I was wishing this cold have gone for longer, but I liked the plot twists

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
A bit quick

A bit too quick for the ending, but it was a good love story!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 7 years ago
Hotter

The twists were well done. The ending could of been drawn out enough to find out how it went afterwards. But great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The feminist in me is reduced to a panting, quivering, panty wetting mess! Why is it that reading a story like this reveals that evolution still hasn't smothered the animal instincts that propagated our species. In public I am a strong independent, even dominate at times, woman. But in private I fantasize about a man like James pinning me down and riding me like his own personal love slave! I am confronted by the duality of both my dominant and submissive nature. I often wonder if this is in fact the majority of us. Judging by how many "Anonymous" readers are attracted to these stories I'm thinking that just might be the case. Anyways... Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worth reading

Nice author.. Not just typical literotica story.. It is worth reading.. Not just sex but with romance.. Really worth publishing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awww, my heart!

THIS IS BRILLIANT!! Touched my heart. THIS is worth a movie which I will watch a 100 times. THIS people is called nonconsent..and romance..and erotic coupling. Bravo! Not one character is less likeable including Kits who was needed for all other fabulous characters, love Jordan, love Luc, oh btw his wife ran away on honeymoon for real or was that a joke Haha, and James is one THE best Male protagonist..he's respectful, possessive yet dignified and lovingly caring of Emma, he is great although I thought he had taken an apartment upstairs to be close to Emma and Kylie was her neighbour. Emma was sweet as well though nothing out of ordinary female protagonists, but likeable as well.

Overall a really feel good, happy story.

Will check author's other works now.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
Most enjoyable

Fine story line enhanced by excellent wordsmithing !

Thanks,

Pulsifer42

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Brilliant

I love love stories, but this girl needed to get her head out of her ass sooner than later. It wasn’t a happy story. I did like it and give it 5 *’s, but the ending was kind of hurried. Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous

One of my favorite story on this site. Life can be messy yet beautiful. I loved the twists thank you for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a well-written story, just not what I look for on Literotica under the "nonconsent/reluctance" tab. I realized what was up with the switch as soon as he first kissed her by the water, and then the dramatics of it all kept me from enjoying the sex scenes. I just had a knot in my throat all the way through, waiting for her to finally tell him that he may love her but he tricked her and deeply hurt her by doing so. Had he been forced to confront that, and acknowledge the pain he caused her, I could have enjoyed the rest. Instead I just wanted him to leave her the fuck alone already. Maybe if it had been under "romance" I could have enjoyed it? I like "noncon" stories where he's loved her forever and must have her, but her being so hurt from the outset of the story just really killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story

meowsiesmeowsiesover 3 years ago

my goodness, how i love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I loved every minute of that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but I had a REALLY hard time liking James. He was just too harsh, too demanding, too over dominating. He was overly concerned about his needs and wants and not about hers at all. If you had softened him just a little, it would have made for a better leading man. However, other than that, a good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a big problem about the drinking bit. She was pregnant. She should have not drunk at all but instead she got wasted?? That was stupid.

Other than that, I don't get the back and forth with James' reaction. After visiting her at the apartment, he tells her its just sex when she confesses her love, was it to hurt her? Then shortly after he states that she's his everything. What is he? A high schooler? Just so...silly.

I still enjoyed the plot nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it nice story, so cute..

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this little short story. You did a good job at showing; how both characters are very prideful, yet had they're own fears, and insecurities. Especially Emma, she's clearly had insecurities abandonment, feeling unwanted, and unloved, while dealing with the humiliation of her heartbreak. At the hands of the man that she thought she loved only to find out that it wasn't actually him who she loved in the first. In the twin aspect having two twin brothers switch places with each other beautifully done. I don't know exactly if the story takes place during a particular time period. That's especially hard for James loving someone and being in love with someone but knowing you can't openly have them more exclusively have them because they're engaged or married to someone else. It's a sticky situation for Emma and James. And you did a good job and having James despite his domineering charming possessive personality but also showing his fear of the one he loves. And don't listen to those other people. I give why James lied to Emma said that it was only for sex he was afraid. He's trying to protect himself from the heartbreak and which in my opinion he feels that only she can hurt him by her constant rejection and denial of his love for her. Yet he went to his cousin's house just so he can stay close to her. And I have no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't have let her or her unborn child go without a single thing. I'm happy the story ended the way it did with both characters being open with how they feel about one another and finally admitting it and overcoming their insecurities in your fear and letting their pride. In the senseless need to be in control of everything instead of just go with your heart says as cheesy as that sounds. Good story I hope to see more short stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Defense of James: to all you idiots claiming James is a rapist and abuser. He is not raping Emma. Y'all do know that the second part of this genre is reluctance. He is seducing him James is captivating dominating charming domineering and Emma is trying to deny her feelings and in resist his charm. Resist her attraction that she has for him. He doesn't rape her. And no he wouldn't be abusing his child. Keep your feminist bull crap to yourself. And like I said another comment James lying to Emma and saying that it was only about sex and that he doesn't love her was to protect himself from the possible pain and heartbreak of her rejection of the only woman he's stating he will ever look and has never stopped loving for 3 years. And how a pained him when he couldn't be his true self and had to pretend to be his brother while making love to her. And when she saying" she belongs to him." She's not saying she's his property or that he owns her. She's saying her heart belongs to him she's realizing that the man who she loved was James the whole entire time not his brother. And that her heart her love and that he is the only man that she craves that has passion for her and wants to be with. Which is why was she asked her friend to kiss her so she can confirm something she said the kiss was comforting and pleasant but they was no attraction between them No Love No passion no chemistry that connection she felt with James was not there with her friend. It makes no sense for people to complain about a story if you don't like how it's written in the story takes place in England not America. In pregnant women can have a glass of wine a day red wine preferably

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Great sex scenes and romance! It was also very well written compared to most of the stories I’ve read on this site. Keep up the good work😀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dunno if I like the forced aspect though. Love the story the romance very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is chefs kiss! Love the male love interest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my ideal cnc role-play situation. She was willing and he knew that despite trying to resist the pleasures he has to give but, he decides for her that he wants to give her all the pleasure he has to offer and is persistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. I was able to read the story without constantly tripping over spelling and grammar errors. I got lost in the story. It was great.

cinnamon_nymphcinnamon_nymphover 1 year ago

I love this series so much. I was a little confused with the timeline; it's like it went from 18th century historical to contemporary. I still love it, though. Definitely one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus christ made me blush and giggle like a school girl. Well done author! Great spicy romance that I've always wanted <3

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story!!! He loved her soo much! Romantic and oh so sexy too!!

kiwiplumkiwiplum7 months ago

Not many if any women fall in love with their rapists, and just because she got turned on it doesn't mean it wasn't rape, such a dangerous trope. And we are to believe that his cousin had him visit while she fucked her boyfriends? Too much of a stretch, the whole thing I'm afraid.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous