Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 05

Story Info
The whore of Damascus: Christian girl, two Russian guys.
2.3k words
3.6
13.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica, get out here, now! We are so hard," He barks out in their thick Russian accents and I shudder and try to ignore him. Instead I look into the mirror and apply pink lipstick, I am trying to stay focus, but I can't help but wonder, how did I end up here? He screams again "Come on Jessica, be a good girl, I know you want it." A good girl, he says? Well, certainly I use to be one of those, but now, I'm not so sure. Servicing these Russian spies, military advisers, contractors, diplomats or whoever the hell they are is not what a good girl does. I don't like Russians clients, they are so rough. Iranians are better, I mean they are politer, not that I like fire worshiping Persians either. "Jessica!!"

"Alright, I'm coming," I continue to apply make-up. You should have guessed it by now, but I am a working girl, a prostitute or simply, a whore. Jessica is not my name, my real name is Sophia Boutros, I'm 25 and I am from Bab Tuma or Thomas's Gate in the Old City of Damascus. My family is Christian like most residence of Bab Tuma, we live in an ancient part of the Damascus and are surrounded by ancient walls, which keep out the modern city. I have always been proud of my Christian heritage; our presence in the city predates Christendom in Europe. Saint Thomas came here, St Paul lived here and many other important figures, I can even show you were they lived. Our community has lived through and survived so much from the Roman persecutions of the Christians, The Muslim conquests, The Crusades, The Mongol Invasion, The Seljuqs, The Mamluk, The Ottomans, The British, The French, Independence, Ba'athism, Hafez and his son Bashar Al-Assad and now the Syrian civil war. We Christians know how to survive and thrive and I am the daughter of this great community.

This pride was instilled in me by my father, Joseph Boutros, who was a successful businessman. He had always been difficult, intelligent and stubborn; he's Greek Orthodox and made a bold decision when he married my mother. My mother is Armenian and belongs to Armenian Apostolic Church, which caused problems for both families, but my father was adamant and he got his way. I use to be proud to be his daughter, my father allowed me to get an education in the arts and I worked in the theatre, I look a lot like Kim Kardashian and so roles were thick and fast in coming in. But since the uprising started, work has been drying up, both for me and my father. It was he, who sold me into a life in whoredom. Anyways, I betta get out there, before they turn gay and start doing each other and I will lose my fee.

I open the door and strut in, "okay boys, who wants it first?" They scream, they are like children who haven't learnt to share or wait. Two grown men and yet, they are like hormonal teenagers. They scream in a mixture of English and Russian and it's hard to make out what they want. I decide, that I need to take charge, I grab one of them by the collar and force him to stand up and I tug away at his tie. "What's your name big boy?"

"Vladimir, my lovely."

"Okay, Vladimir. Here's the deal, I only like men and not boys. If you want any special treatment from me- you need to behave- like a grown man. Understood?"

"Yes, my lovely."

"And you, what's your name?"

"Dmitri, mistress."

"Are you an ass man, Dmitri?"

"Good! Now stand up and stand behind me and gently stroke my butt, and when I order you, you may pull down my leggings and start kissing my outer checks. Gentlemen, there is a reasons, I'm not as the best ass, pussy and mouth in Damascus, and that's because I'm in-charge. My tongue is the seventh ladder to heaven, my ass is the gates opening and my pussy is eternal paradise. My tits are generally the forbidden fruit, but if you please me, I'll let you have a bite. But gentlemen, in order for you to enter my secret garden, you must do as I say or else remain in purgatory, both of you understand?"

"Yes mistress," they both let off.

"Good, let get started then." Stocky Dmitri, get up off the couch and positions himself behind me. I wrap my arms around Vladimir and I place my lips onto his lips, as I press in and my groin and crotch empress upon his groin and crotch, I can feel his manhood bulging through his pants like a raging bull. Vladimir is breathing heavily and I gently open his lips and tease his tongue with my tongue. His breathe smells of mints, he's obviously conscious of how his breathe smells. Whilst I start to enter him, I can feel Dmitri's hand being placed on my butt and he squeezes and makes noises. I encourage Vladimir to stick his tongue into my mouth and he wastes no time. I withdraw my tongue from Vladimir, "Okay Dmitri, you know what to do. So do it." I place my tongue back into Vladimir and rub his tongue, Dmitri, pulls down my leggings and panties and drops to his knees.

He kisses both checks respectfully, like you is seeking their permission, and then he opens his mouth a tries to swallow part of my cheek. It's a good thing; my butt is so round, there is plenty there to keep him entertained. Kissing, biting and licking, Dmitri is in paradise and he is taking his time and enjoying it. Meanwhile, Vladimir's mouth is becoming more salivated and his mouth is giving off drool. He drools into my mouth and I swallow in gulps, I'm one of the few whores who have no problems exchanging bodily fluids. It hard to discern a distinct taste, everyone is silently different. I pull my head back and spit into Vladimir's mouth and force him to swallow it. Dmitri is getting excited in butt land, he is beginning to lick at the top of the butt line and I know he wants to enter me with his tongue. I quiet enjoy having my colon tongue penetrated, I first discovered it when I was 20 and my then Muslim boyfriend insisted on it. He had a thing for butts and feet, we'd spend the evening with him sucking on my toes or with me walking on him barefooted or with heels depending on what kind of day I had.

Dmitri is licking the top line with greater ferociousness, but like a good boy he is waiting for permission. "Okay, Dmitri. Go ahead, it's all yours." He thanks me and then separates my butt cheeks and starts licking the inside cheeks. While he enjoys that, I am now sucking Vladimir's tongue and giving it a blowjob. In and out, I go, with increasing speed and aggressiveness. Dmitri has now placed his tongue up my anus and is tongue fucking my ass, he tongue fucks non-stop for three minutes, before withdrawing and spitting on his finger and then sticking his finger up my anus. Despite being rimmed, I pull Vladimir's shirt off and start to tease his nipples with my tongue. I make circles around his nipples with my tongue and gently suck away at his nipples like an animal. My teeth brush away at his nipples, and they start to go red, as does his face. Dmitri is now licking and sucking away, nothing can stop him now.

Dmitri's tongue tingles and having his tongue up my ass does feel a little bit weird. "Dmitri, pull your tongue out and move back a little bit!" He groans, but I insist again and he complies and he steps back. I now kiss down Vladimir's body and tease and rub his belly button with my tongue. Dmitri's behind me, giving himself a hand job underneath his pants and grunting and groaning. I now undo Vladimir's pants and I bark out to Dmitri "take your clothes off!", while Dmitri undresses, I get my first glances at Vladimir's penis. An impressive size, I must say, 7 inches long 3 inches thick. I look over at Dmitri and laugh "that's your cock? It's so tiny, you can't even call it a cock! I worried that if I swallow it, your tiny penis will break off. Man, you could almost mistake that for a pussy! Will that even reach the back of my throat? Now take a look at Vladimir, this is what a real manhood looks like. I can see why you have to pay for sex- no woman would ever get any pleasure form that."

"Please mistress, I beg you, even little cocks need love. I beg for your mercy, I was told it's not about size but what you do with it." Dmitri says and looks like he's about to cry.

"Ahhhh there, there. I suppose, I can try and work with your tiny thing." My hand reaches out and starts to poke Dmitri's little 'manhood', meanwhile my other hand has gripped Vladimir's enormous cock and is gently tossing him off. Poking Dmitri's 'manhood' with my long red painted nails and as I do so, Dmitri can't stop thanking me, so much so, that I scratch his cock to get him to shut up. "You know, I'm pretty sure I can charge extra for this, I think little cocks are classed as special request." I manage to poke Dmitri enough for his cock to emerge out a little bit more and I place my hand on it and toss him off. I then turn my head to Vladimir and I open wide and I slide his dick into my mouth. It's at moments like this, I wish that I had married my Muslim boyfriend, he would never have sold me like this. The pride of the Christian community the daughter of a fierce Arab nation reduced to this, a Russian penis in her mouth.

Vladimir's cock is helping to salivate my mouth and I shove it's along until it reaches the entrance to my throat. I then spit it out again and then re-insert and I look up at Vladimir's smiling face. But I get a little distracted and allow his cock to go in further that I wanted it too and pretty soon I am coughing and starting to choke. I spit him out and then I turn to little Dmitri and insert his cock into my mouth. Fortunately, there is no chance of him reaching my throat area and I suck away, using my saliva to make his cock messy and I look up at him with my big dark eyes. I then spit him out and start to violently suck Vladimir off and then Dmitri again and then Vladimir. After 15 minutes, I shove both cocks into my mouth and suck away. I spit both of them out and weary of the time I now command "Okay, Vladimir take me from the front and Dmitri from behind."

The preference here should be obvious, anal sex is more painful and little Dmitri will hurt less, in fact I'm not sure he'll be able to reach my colon let alone get inside it. I stand upright and Vladimir moves in and using his hand, pushes his cock pass my virginal lips and gets all the way in. Little Dmitri slides in from behind and what do you know, he gets into my anus albeit just about. Both men start to motion and the pounding commences, Vladimir's like a bull, very strong and aggressive. I spit at Vladimir face and he pauses to wipe the spit off and then swallow it. He then resumes and as he pounds, I can feel my pussy expanding and my outer lips have gone red. There is a distinct smell of cum in the air and I realize that Little Dmitri was unable to hold out and already came. I turn my head towards him "Dmitri why don't you take a seat and wait until Vladimir is done. I think I have some candy in the draw over there, why don't you take it and let the grown-ups finish off."

Vladimir now takes full command and starts kissing me while he pounds, his tongue brushes my tongue and the room temperature feels like it has risen. We are both sweaty, sweat runs down my brow and down my back. Pretty soon my entire body is giving off a golden shiny complexion because of all the sweat. Vladimir is going psycho, he is making the loudest grunting noise I have ever heard and keeps saying things in Russian. Vladimir is nearly ready to climax and precum is oozing out and I know it's only a matter of time. I decide to speed things up and push back into him rather than just taking it. I am in affect humping him now and I take no prisoners. In and out, I speed up and hump as fast as I can and nothing will stop me from finishing him off. Vladimir now raises his head and I know it's coming now, just a bit more pressure and now I start to feel his cum. He is now leaking, like there's no tomorrow and he is screaming his head off. He moves his head forward and rests it on my shoulder and I know he has now cum.

"Was that good?"

"Yes lovely, very much so. You're worth every penny and more."

Vladimir now withdraws and I can see that my entire pussy is filled with his cum. They both pay me and they leave. I get washed up and prepare myself for the next client.