Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him uncertainly, wondering if she'd gone from the frying pan to the fire - and the thought was patently obvious in her expression.

Lewis shone his flashlight down at her feet. He winced as he saw that she'd been dragged recently. "Look," he said quietly, "I want to take care of you, but it's a bit of a way from here. Can I carry you? Would that be alright?"

She looked at him with an expression that might have been wonder, or for that matter, she might still be stuck at the point where she thought that he was going to truss her up and toss her into his oven, he couldn't tell. He was mindful of the hellhound's warning, but he had to get her to the warmth of his home somehow, and he could see that a pleasant stroll was out of the question. He took hold of her bonds and held her wrists up a little and hoped that she wouldn't try to garrote him. "I'll pick you up and you put your arms around my neck, alright?"

She didn't get it. She just stood there, a small and slightly round goblin girl, as he thought of her. He shrugged and bent down to place her arms around his neck. When he looked up, her eyes were wide, and rather than try to explain it any longer, he just picked her up gently and began to walk. All that she had the time for was a gasp. Lewis had plenty of time to devote to his new hobby of trying not to gag from the smell of her.

They went in silence for a little bit with her staring at his face. Lewis tried to ignore her for the time being.

"Not, ... not eat, no?"

He stopped, and shook his head, "Not eat," he said, "Not eat goblins." He began a step, but she stopped him with her next statement.

"Not goblin, I, "she said, "Not goblin."

She sighed, "Almost goblin, not goblin, I."

He looked at her, "What are you then?"

She looked as though she wanted to cry and her voice trembled a little, "Food, I. Some goblin, I. Some kobold, I."

Her eyes widened at the vehement look that she saw in his face as he spoke, "Not goblin food." He shook his head, "You're not food."

He started to walk again, "You're wet and cold, and frankly, you smell terrible. I can help all of that, but you're not food." He looked at her again as he walked, "Not eat goblin, not eat kobold."

It seemed to satisfy her for the moment, but then she asked her next question.

"What you?"

It took him a second, but then he smiled, "Man. I'm a man." He smirked, "Not a particularly big one, but that's what I am, a man who likely needs psychoanalysis, and who has left his favorite spade behind in a ditch."

"Man," she nodded after a second, "Man not eat I?"

He shook his head, "No."

He walked on for a few seconds before he looked at her again, since she'd fallen silent. When he did, it almost caused him to trip. She was smiling a little. He smiled back and she suddenly felt a lot lighter to him.

By the time that he got to his little cottage, they'd had the conversation of 'where go they' and 'why'. He slowly set her down and tried to get his head out of the constraint of her arms. She seemed to be rather reluctant to let him go. He opened the door and stepped inside.

She stood there looking uncertain again.

Lewis smiled and beckoned her inside. It took a lot of 'not food' and 'not eat' on his part. Then he thought about the way that they both smelled. He was thankful that he didn't have any neighbors as he began to remove his clothes. When he looked at her, he almost laughed.

He thought that she'd been staring at him before. Now, well ...

She stood looking at him with absolutely no sign of comprehension on her face, but she gave it a go after a minute. "Why?" she asked.

He shrugged, "Because we smell bad." He did the pantomime of picking up his shirt and pretending to be offended at the smell. He repeated the performance using his own arm, and then her hands.

"We need to wash," he said, "Do you understand? Wash?"

She nodded, but he could have sworn that she was trying to hold back a bit of a grin. That lasted until he took hold of the rag on her and pulled it down slowly so that it was around her ankles, thankful that the thing had no straps. She seemed to think that she was now expected to perform some sort of sexual act on him with her tied hands. He shook his head with an embarrassed grin, "Maybe later."

He froze then, thinking that he'd said something terribly wrong to her. He hadn't meant to say that at all. She made it worse by nodding once with a smile, "Later," she said, "Man not eat I."

He rolled his eyes. She seemed to be a little stuck on that. He'd seen pretty much all of her between how little of her bosom the rag hid and from the way that it had ridden up her thighs. On a primal level, he liked her. From the little bit of conversation that they'd had, he liked her even more. He just hoped that he could help her to feel better and get some food into her. He'd worry about what the hell he was going to do with her later. He just couldn't stand to think of her in that ditch, even if the hellhound didn't kill her. What was she supposed to do? It wasn't a big stretch for him to come to the likely conclusion that she'd never been above ground before in her life. He knew that he couldn't have left her there.

He made a point of not taking the leather lead on her wrists. He took her hand instead. She looked at their hands and he stroked her knuckles with his thumb a little and that was how he got her to step inside with him. He took her straight to the bathroom.

She stared st the tub as he put in the plug and spun the taps, checking the temperature once. She reached out tentatively toward the flowing water, but her bonds would have put her off-balance. Lewis looked at her dark green skin in wonder.

"Wait," she heard him say as he gently moved her out of his way so that he could pour in some bubble bath – the cheapest sort that he could find in the shops. The pleasant smell – whatever he'd chosen without looking at the label - did little for him normally, but tonight he was thankful, since it went a way toward masking what he smelled otherwise. She stared at the foam, so he caught a little on his fingers and laid it on her hands for her to wonder about. She smelled it and smiled in surprise and it almost made him chuckle.

But then she tossed that moment out of the window by trying to taste it.

He was a little successful in explaining that it wasn't to be eaten. While she wondered about that, he thought about his old straight razor. He needed something to get her bonds off. Getting her into the bath would be a lot harder otherwise.

He reached out and touched her shoulder and she looked up at him. He pointed to himself, "Lewis," he said, "My name is Lewis."

She tried it, and he had to spend time saying it in slow motion twice before she had it. He pointed to himself with a questioning look, and she smiled and said it, so he pointed at her with the same look. She looked confused for a moment. He thought that she didn't understand what he'd asked, but really, she was trying to remember.

What he got from her sounded something like the sound that she might have made if she were clearing her throat, but after the second time, he thought that there was a barely pronounced vowel at the end, so he made his attempt. "Grrrta?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Fine," he smiled back, "at least we've gotten this far." He thought about it and tried a more human possibility. "Gerta?"

He got the same grin, so he decided to leave it at that and caller Gerta. He shut the taps off. Gerta looked at them, but when she turned back, he pointed at the thongs around her wrists. She began to look around, pointing at things which were above her head. It came to him that she was looking for places where she might be placed with her arms over her head. Lewis was shocked.

"No, Gerta, no. I want to get these things off you." He looked at her and she just looked back. He thought about it, and then he extended his finger and reaching for her wrists, he began a sawing motion. She looked a little nervous then, so he smiled and held his own wrists together before separating them and pointing to her. That only took three tries, but she got it and held her wrists out to him. Lewis got his razor off the shelf, "Hold still, Gerta," he said, "Don't move now, and I'll cut these off you."

She looked a little fearful, but she complied and in a few moments she was free. Lewis pointed at the bath, "Sit. Wash."

What followed was a lot of exasperating comedy, he supposed, but he finally managed to get her to sit down in the tub. He was a little afraid to just hand her a bar of soap, given the interest that she'd shown in the bath suds, so after a minute of thought, he just shrugged and Gerta watched him get in with her. He began to wash her.

More comedy in that, but at least he got her to the point where she'd let him. He balked a little at a few of the places on her, but she didn't seem to mind, so he just did his best. It didn't matter if he was holding up her arm and washing her armpit or if she was on her knees and he was very carefully soaping her vulva, she'd look at what he was doing, then look at him, and then smile. It all worked out fairly well until he reached for the shampoo. He was thinking about how he'd manage to get her to trust him enough to wash her hair without her thinking that he was about to drown her, but he froze suddenly when he felt her hands on him.

"Grrrta wash Lewis."

She said it as a proclamation, and not anything like a question. He nodded, for lack of a better idea and she did her best. He listened as she began to chatter to him quietly in a language that he didn't understand – at least not at first, until he thought about the languages that he'd read about and the memories brought him a word or two here and there. He got a little nervous himself when she motioned for him to get up onto his knees, knowing what was likely coming, but he did it if for no other reason than to be a little fair, since she'd allowed him to wash her there. To his surprise, she was very gentle.

All the same, his manhood decided that she was close enough as far as it was concerned and she smiled rather proudly when it rose to point at her. She seemed to take it as something of a compliment that her body could elicit this sort of response from his. She grinned and her hands went right to it, cupping his balls gently with one hand and cooing appreciatively as she stroked him a little with the other. She looked up at him to see if she was doing it the right way for him. As he looked at her, he could see her struggle for a moment, but then she smiled and kissed the end of his penis softly once.

"Nice is word?" she asked him.

He nodded and she sighed smiling, pleased that she'd done something for him. She kissed it again more slowly and sat back as though she was admiring it as she stroked, "Nice, Lewis."

It was all that he could do not to laugh. Good lord, he thought to himself, I'm living in one of those porno's on my bookshelf. Gerta leaned forward and opened her mouth to begin.

She went slowly at first, since what he had was different to her, but she liked it and she was feeling better now, not cold or very afraid anymore. The tiles in the room gave the place an echo and Lewis thrilled to hear the sounds of her gentle suckling, soft breathing and the occasional soft moan. Lewis wondered about it, but after a minute, he could see that she was frigging herself just a little. They didn't know much about each other, obviously, but it was clear to him that she seemed to be enjoying this somehow. He sure was.

It didn't take her long, Gerta grinned at the taste of his semen and she tried to get what she could, and from that, Lewis assumed that perhaps she was hungry, but when he asked her, she indicated that she was, but only a little. "Goblins feed Grrrta. Make Grrrta fat. Want eat Grrrta."

He stared at her in horror. She just knelt there facing him. The moment decided something for Lewis. He leaned forward until their faces were very close together, and then he put his hands on her shoulders. "Thank you, Gerta," he said as he touched her face.

Her eyes asked just as much as her voice, "Nice?"

He nodded as he stroked her cheek with his thumb, "Very nice," he said.

She nodded that she understood after a second, but she looked at him as though she wondered what he was going to do then. He kissed her rather chastely to show here that he was thankful, and she had her answer. She stared at him with her mouth open, and he got his first clear look at the small tusks there on her lower jaw. It was a very erotic sight to him. His erection felt as though it might come right back and he was astounded. He smiled at her.

"Can Gerta look angry?"

She didn't get it, but he did manage to explain, and she had trouble not laughing then, but she tried. He looked at her with her eyebrows knitted together from her expression and her green eyes glared at him. But he saw what he'd wanted to see. Her jaw was thrust forward a tiny bit, and it was enough to show her tusks pressed against her upper lip. She seemed to be as delighted with the game as he was and threw her arms around his neck to hug him.

A little later, he got her to face away from him and lie back on him carefully. Lewis was careful and very light in his touch as he caressed her breasts and he made sure to keep one hand going to gently squeeze one of her nipples while his other hand journeyed down between her thighs. He had to stretch a little uncomfortably to do it, but it was what he wanted to do for her. He was a little surprised, but once it was clear to him that she knew what he was trying to do, she almost slid right down as she spread her legs apart farther and her hand joined his.

He helped her to get repositioned and he began again, but found her hand there right away with his own.

"Not good for Gerta?" he asked, but her head went slowly from side to side as it lay on his chest. "Nice, Lewis, ohhhh nice."

So he kept on, but he tried to learn what it was that she was doing, and when he had it, he felt her hand on his caressing it comfortably as she sighed. It marked quite a moment for him, since he was a virgin. It made him smile to himself. He doubted that anyone would care in the least, but at forty-five years of age. Lewis Crowe had reached a point that he thought that most human males attain while in their teens. He was learning to please a female with his touch. He knew that it wasn't much, but to him it felt like quite an honor.

Many men don't care all that much about subtleties while engaged in anything sexual with a female, and some don't care at all. But it was important to Lewis, though he had no past experiences to draw on. He just thought that he was being shown a rare privilege to even have this chance to try, and so he wanted to do it well for her.

When her head went back and he saw her eyes squeezed shut as she cried out in something like a howling groan, Lewis felt his heart leap.

But when she opened her eyes to look at him with the most incredible upside down smile that he'd ever seen, ...

Lewis Crowe felt like a king.

He took advantage of their position and made sure that her long red hair was wet before he helped her sit up. It took a lot of instructions, but she found that she trusted him enough to sit with her eyes closed, groaning as he washed her hair for her. After they washed his, he pulled the plug and got out to bring her a towel. While she stood in his main room in the towel, he lit the hearth and Gerta sat right down on the floor. Lewis used the time to open the door so that he could retrieve their foul-smelling clothes, and before long, his washer was humming with a task to do.

He went to the kitchen and decided that they ought to eat omelets. He had no idea why it had come to him, but it was what he'd decided on. Gerta followed her nose into the kitchen as he was adding some onions and cheese. She stood behind him and hugged him a little as she peeked around him. "Lewis eat?" she pointed at the pan.

He smiled at her, "Lewis and Gerta eat – soon." He was amazed at how delighted she looked. When they ate together, Lewis hadn't expected her to be able to use cutlery, but she could. She just used either the knife or the fork to put food into her mouth.

--------------

The hearth warmed the place easily and they just lolled around on the floor on an old comforter that he pulled out. Lewis felt a lot of wonder to have her there with him, and it was plain that she was happy. They still had a bit of trouble getting ideas across, but they didn't care much.

He got out a few of his books and they sat together looking at them. She seemed to know a little of what was there, though she couldn't read any of it. He tried to read a few of the sentences to her very slowly, and she tried to guess what it was that he was saying, but it wasn't long before he knew that there was something very wrong with either the texts or his pronunciation of what was printed there.

She looked at him strangely once and began to laugh. Then she tried to draw for him with her finger on the comforter. He got her a pencil and paper. She was a little amazed, but she took the pencil and drew an egg, indicating that they'd just eaten some. Then she drew a strange little creature. After three tries, he guessed that it was a hedgehog. She pointed to the egg, and he said "egg". When she pointed to the other drawings, he said "hedgehog', and she tried to say it for a minute.

Then she pointed to the book that he'd read from, saying, "Grrrta eat egg. Not hungry now. Grrrta not want eat hedgehog." She looked around for a moment, "Lewis has hedgehog?"

He saw that she had a small smile that she was trying to hide and it told him that she felt better and also that she had a sense of humor and was obviously bright enough to have one.

Lewis gave up on the books.

They spoke in their halting and stilted way to each other, and Lewis noted that she was getting something from the way that he spoke to her. Her speech was a little smoother and she absorbed new words rather quickly. It told him that she was rather intelligent and he loved the way that she looked when she was trying new words on him playfully. After a while, they just kissed and caressed each other for a long while. Lewis didn't know it, but Gerta was happy. He might have gotten a clue about it, but he had no idea as to the degree, until she told him so in a shy and quiet way.

He thought about it then from her point of view, and he supposed that she could feel that way, considering the way that she'd thought her day was going up to the point where the hellhound had made an appearance. He wondered what the foreshadowed 'visit' might entail, but his thoughts were cut short when she asked him to hold her. He found that he enjoyed just hugging her, though he had to try to get her to ease up a little from the death-hold that she deemed to need at first.

After a minute, she tried to express her wish, pointing to her labia. He had a general idea, but he knew that he was wrong when she became rather bashful and yet hopeful at the same time. He was mystified, but he was game. He had the idea when Gerta looked a little mortified as she wiggled her tongue at him hopefully.

He nodded, she smiled, and they both laughed a little.

He helped her to lie back, and he kissed his way along. Whenever he looked, she seemed to be in a bit of bliss, so he felt encouraged. He didn't really need much encouragement. He wondered how many men there were in the world who had the chance that he had now - kissing and caressing the body of someone like this girl. He wondered how many times something such as this had ever happened.

Just like in the bath, from this close in the light of the fire, he noticed that her front was a little lighter than her back - a slightly lighter greenish hue, and her nipples matched the dark, dull, and almost purple tone of her lips. He spent a lot of time on them, deciding that beside the never-before chance of it, it was a singular thing to be able to nuzzle against warm and inviting breasts such as Gerta's.