Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sharon wishes for your friendship by offering you her own, Tereth," Lily smiled from where she leaned against the doorway. "That's the way that humans are. I think that you ought to take it and allow her to help. Just don't hurt her."

He looked at the naked blonde woman, "You want -- to be my friend?"

Sharon smiled and nodded as she crouched down, "And don't even ask me why, Tereth. It doesn't have to make sense. I just want to make you feel better. Let me look. You know that I'll give you an honest answer and opinion. I promise."

She looked over his shoulder to Lily, "Is it ok?"

The demon laughed, "Certainly. Help him to discover what he has, and help him move past what he doesn't anymore. My daughter was really very kind to him. She left him ways to feel pleasure, I'm sure of it. It's just that none of us know -- including Tereth -- just what those ways are." She stepped forward and leaned down.

"We all see -- those of us who aren't carrying our own burdens so heavily -- that you try, Tereth. You are needed here among us, though I am not certain of why myself yet. We all see how you struggle. I want you to know that not everyone looks at you quite so harshly now." She smiled as she touched his long hair and she kissed him on the cheek.

"Go on and see what pleasure you can find for yourself. Let my girlfriend here help if you both find some way. Even if nothing works for you, do not give up. Maybe I can find something else to add to you to help. The point is that you are different from how you were. It doesn't mean that you can't have some pleasure. That was never the intent."

He looked up at her and his lovely face showed his confusion. Lily knew that it was necessary, but she found that she wanted that expression to leave him for much longer periods now.

"What do you mean, 'something else'?" he asked.

She kissed his cheek again as her hand reached down to push his out of the way. "Haven't you noticed this? I've fattened you up a tiny bit here," she smiled as he felt her hand giving him an affectionate and gentle squeeze, "It's not to make you look female, though I guess that it does. I added a little here to make the skin in between - where you seem to like to touch -- a little bit more sensitive, that's all. I'm sure that you'll like it."

She stood up and kissed Sharon for a moment. "I have a lot of planning to do with the others. Spend some time helping Tereth as much as he needs or wants. There's a shiny platter there on one of the sacks. Use it to show him how he looks there now." She walked out of the room.

"Ok, Tereth," Sharon smiled, as she patted the top of one of the sacks once, "Sit yourself here and let me look at you. I'm dying to see, and I'll give you the truth."

He wanted to shake his head, but he got to his feet.

"Holy cow," she said, rolling her eyes, "take your mitts off that spot, wouldja? I can't see through your hands."

He shook his head, and Sharon tried a different approach.

"Come on, "she smiled, "you heard Lily. Let's find out what you've got as you said." She put her arms around his neck and she kissed him very lightly, "I know this is hard for you. That's why I'm here. Come on, Tereth, I sure won't laugh at you."

When she felt that he'd taken his hands away, Sharon stepped back and Tereth agonized for a second, until he saw her genuine smile. "You know, if Lily did that, I think that you've got more of a friend in her than you might know. That looks really nice."

She looked and saw the platter. Picking it up, she blew the dust from it and held it up for him at about the level of her waist. "Tell me if I've got the angle wrong. You just have to see this."

He looked and all that he saw were his knees. "Tilt it a little higher, uh, please," he said.

When she did, Tereth almost gasped and it caused Sharon to chuckle. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you've got a really nice girl there, and since you look so pretty, I'd call it just that. That's your girl. A little different, but it sure is lovely."

She let him look for as long as he needed to. When he moved his legs apart, she spoke again. "Sit down, Tereth, "and I'll hold the mirror for you to see what's there."

He did as she asked, and she told him to lean back against the wall a little as she got to her knees, "Spread those legs for me, honey. I can't get this platter thing in there to show you much like this."

When they'd sorted it out, Tereth stared at the reflective surface. He almost wanted to smile and begin to cry at the same time. Sharon took the platter away.

"Now you go on ahead and start doing what you were doing when I walked in here," she smiled, "I want to see the places where your fingers go."

That proved much harder for him to do than he might have imagined, not knowing much himself, and feeling self-conscious about it, but he tried. After a little while, Sharon licked her fingers and tried to help and Tereth leaned back fully with a long sigh.

She looked up and said, "Put your hands on my head, Tereth. I'm going to try to use my mouth. Don't force me or pull me too hard, but see if you can guide me a little. I'm going to do my best for you, ok?"

He nodded and reached for her. "Thank you, Sharon," he sighed, "Thank you for trying to help me again."

She didn't answer. She pushed his fingers away and began to lick him softly, but she stopped after a minute.

"There's something here, "she said, "Something's coming out of your hole here." She kissed the opening a little very softly before she pulled her head back. She looked carefully and watched as a thin rivulet -- no more than a drop or two, oozed out to run along the wet groove. Tereth looked down and watched as her finger reached to catch little of it.

"Well I don't know for sure, or if this will always happen, but I'd say that this is seminal fluid," she said as she held the clear little droplet up to him for a moment before she tasted it with a smile. "Yup, that's what it is, alright." She lowered her head again. "Ok, "she said, "so now I know that I've got something to work toward."

"What do you mean, Sharon?" he asked, "My, ... well, everything's gone."

She looked up and he watched her lean in to kiss him in that soft furrow, "Not everything," she said, "I know that you can't put out any sperm now, but your balls were only to make it and to mix it in with this. The fluid comes from inside you. What I'm really hoping for now is that I can get you to come somehow. If I can do that for you, I'd bet that there's more in you where this came from. I know it's not the same, honey, but it's what you've got to give to someone you love with. Just don't give up hope now, ok?"

She got back to work and this time, she used his earlier reactions to what she'd done to guide her. In a few minutes, Tereth was writhing a little and in danger of falling right off the old sack that he was sitting on.

"Let go of my head, "Sharon said, "You're pulling me too hard, and I want to be ready for when you come."

Tereth hissed his acknowledgment and did his best to hang on more gently.

"Get ready to look down," she said quickly in warning, and a second later, Tereth groaned loudly and stared between his legs.

Sharon pulled her head back and he saw several of his pulses squirting out in a thin line to land against her face. She was grinning, but only for a moment before she pressed her face against him again to suck up what she could before he stopped.

They were motionless for a little while after he'd subsided. Only her tongue moved between them gently as she tried to reward him with its soft touch before she sat back, looking down on her breasts to find more.

"So you're not completely sexless after all, "she smiled at him softly.

He couldn't begin to thank her. His tears rolled down his cheeks, but she knew that they weren't all sad ones now.

"It only tastes a little different, and I wouldn't know what you tasted like before. But I like it a lot."

She chuckled a little, "You know, any girl who likes to suck a man's cock likes it when he comes. It's kind of like the reward for all of the work to get that out of him, since if she does it right, it ought to take a while. Can you understand that?"

He nodded, "I've done that before, but never because I wanted to. I just did it so that it could be over as fast as I could manage it."

"Well this time, "Sharon grinned, "I really liked doing that for you, Tereth, because once I guessed that I could get something out of you, I really wanted to give you that joy to prove something to you. It doesn't hurt that I love to spend time between a pair of legs, I guess."

"But what does this mean?" he asked.

"I dunno," she answered honestly, "but now we know that you can come in some way, so that's the end that we need to shoot for, isn't it? You can either find yourself a girl -- like me -- who likes you enough for it, or you might have to learn to suck a male better or something. I know that I'd love to do that with you while you're doing me."

She got to her feet and hugged him to her chest for a long moment, "But as much as I'd love to try that with you now, my friend, that'll have to wait. I need to get Lily's attention first. I want to ask her if you'll always have that, and if she says no, then I'll beg that she makes it so for you."

She kissed him for a moment, and then she whispered into his ear. "I'm also going to get down on my knees again, if I have to, and beg her to let me bring you to bed tonight. She just has to try what I've discovered. So you sit here, or wherever you want to go for the next while as I do that, ok? I think that you've got a little thinking to do."

They looked at each other and Tereth struggled for a way to express his thanks, but she shook her head, "Uh-uh. You can show me by returning the favor soon, ok? Don't get all emotional on me now. I'm probably almost as happy as you are." She kissed him again and she was gone.

-----------------------

Tereth sat looking down for a long time. He saw the platter and he used it to see himself as much as he could in it, from top to bottom. He was more than a little surprised to find that he liked himself somehow. He'd gotten a look when Lily had given him one. But now it was time for him to take stock.

What did he want for himself?

He couldn't answer it, so he thought to narrow the scope of the question. What did he want in a partner if the possibility of something with someone raised itself?

He couldn't answer that one clearly either, though he knew that he felt a want in him to try to please Sharon with his mouth and his hands.

He thought about the possibility of being with a male and he discarded that right out of the gate at first, thinking that all males were like he'd been, forceful in their taking of what they wanted.

He tried to remember, but he couldn't recall kissing anyone before in his life before today. Well, the way that he'd sought sexual gratification just precluded that, didn't it? Who would want to kiss him, unless it was done as a ruse before they tried to take off his face for the way that he was using them?

He tried to think of Lord Tobias or Lord Racephet when they loved. He hadn't seen it, so he couldn't answer that one. But then he thought of the kobold that he'd hurt so much. If he set all of that aside, and tried only to think of it from a different angle, the idea did please him a little. Somebody like that -- if they didn't have a reason to hate him -- might be good to be with. He just didn't know if he had enough to hold anyone's interest.

He felt a little like a hunting decoy in that he was a phony. He might learn to walk the walk, certainly. He might even one day teach himself to talk the talk -- but that was about it, wasn't it?

Still, he thought, he did like the way that he looked now. He was far more attractive as a female than he'd ever been as a male. And at least he knew that some pleasure was possible for him. He'd really liked what his new friend had done for him.

He left the line of thinking for a moment and thought of her. What he decided was that he would do about anything for her for what she'd done for him to show him that he wasn't completely worthless to everyone. He thought about what she'd said and tried to imagine the two of them using their mouths on each other and it was a really nice thought to him.

If he got the chance at that, he'd do his very best for her.

When he came back to himself, out of his thoughts, he found himself looking at the opening in the floor.

He wondered what the purpose was for it.

It took a few more minutes, but his wondering got the best of him at last and he got up to look down into it.

There was nothing to be seen there in that darkness, but the scents which came to him caused him to wonder a little more. He could smell a little smoke and something which caused him to think of food in a strange sort of way. There was a little heat coming to him from down below as well. He listened carefully for a time, but he could hear nothing -- especially when the others in the scullery were speaking.

He'd have to get closer. He looked at the hoist -- or whatever it was above the opening and decided that it wasn't the best way down. After all, he really had no idea if it reached to the bottom or if it would work -- even if using it was worth the risk. He looked around and saw another door behind a few bags of what he surmised were potatoes.

He stepped forward and found that he could move them more easily than he thought. Perhaps he wasn't all that weak after all.

The door was a bit stiff, but he did manage to get it open and then he saw the narrow stairway there in front of him as it wound its way into the blackness. It seemed to be attached to a rock surface on one side. Once inside, he saw more of it in the dim red glow of his eyes and he began to walk, careful to look at each step. He was a little worried that the worn old stairway might not be sound, and he wanted to be silent. He'd chosen the stairs so that he could get a good long look at things, rather than just fly down to land in the middle of who knew what.

----------------------

It took him a good long while, but Tereth reached the bottom of the stairs eventually. There had only been a very few that had made any sound at all when he'd tread on them, and even so, it wasn't much of a complaint. He stepped off the last step and looked up the way that he'd come. There was a hook there, hanging from the winch above. It was attached to a pallet of sorts and Tereth guessed that something was hauled upstairs with it. A little way off, he saw something like a loading platform where there was an incline to get whatever it was to be hauled up to the pallet.

Looking around, he saw that he didn't really need the glow of his eyes to see by. There was a little light here, coming from what looked to be forms of phosphorescent plant life or something which grew attached to the walls and the high ceiling. He saw no one here and tried to think of which direction to go.

Feeling a little bit of a breeze on his face, he turned and went that way as quietly as he could. He knew that the others had cleared out the goblins up above, but no one had told him anything of this, and so he had to assume that they didn't really know that it was here either.

There was a bit of a stream here and he was on one bank of it. He guessed that the whole long cavern was really the one-time path of an underground river. Tereth listened carefully, but he heard very little. Looking down, he saw that he stood very near to a pathway and decided to follow it, since it was going in the direction from which he felt the breeze. He moved in little spurts, stopping often to smell, look and listen.

One of his spurts took him close to some large dark boulders. For a moment, he thought that he might have heard something from up ahead and he stopped to crouch a little behind one of them, but there was nothing after a full minute, and so he pressed on. He was about a hundred feet from the nearest boulder when the thought came to him that he'd better look back now and then to see the lay of the land from where he'd come so that he could find his way back, hopefully without having to have his nose pressed to the cavern floor to smell.

He was two hundred feet away when he had the thought that he might feel the gaze of someone on his back, so he stopped and turned a little slowly to look. He saw nothing and walked a little farther, this time snapping his head around to be certain. There was no one there.

He was three hundred feet away when one of the boulders stood up to follow him.

After a time, Tereth saw that there was a narrow sort of shelf which ran along one wall. He thought about it.

If there had been goblins here, that shelf might have provided a commanding view of the path from a little above it and off to one side, obviously.

He looked along it and then he froze as he saw the form of a goblin sitting there with a bow across his lap up ahead near to where the pathway and the shelf turned a corner out of sight. He looked again, a little careful not to stare, but needing to all the same. He only looked for about a half a second each time before he moved his gaze. He wondered if he was being watched, or if the one there was asleep.

Tereth wasn't worried about goblins. Not too much, anyway. There likely wasn't a goblin anywhere that he couldn't kill if he had to. But he was worried that the one there might raise an alarm of some kind, and that was most definitely not wanted. Tereth sank to his knees to see if it might be noticed.

There was no movement from the goblin.

He looked to the side and thought that he saw a way to get onto the winding shelf, though it was a ways off and he'd need to backtrack a little to get to it. He wondered what that might buy him, if he did that. Looking along the shelf, he could see that if he was a little careful, he might be able to approach the thing stealthily and stay hidden around the curve of the wall until he was close enough to jump around the bend and throttle the watcher -- who still sat there unmoving. He rose up to stand, watching carefully now.

Tereth took a cautious step back. He wanted to see if it had any effect before he turned to try to get to where he could get up onto the shelf. Nothing happened, and so he took another backward step.

A large hand slipped around his face from behind to clamp itself over his mouth and another grabbed him around his arms and waist. He felt himself pulled tightly against something large and very hard.

"No sound, nothing." a voice breathed from behind his ear very quietly.

Tereth froze, cursing in his mind that he'd brought nothing with him which might be used as a weapon. In fact, he hadn't brought anything with him at all. He knew that he had some powers and abilities left to him, but he didn't think that they'd be of much use against something large and powerful if indeed that was what this was.

He told himself that he was still a demon, and as such, he had little to fear from anything here, though it surprised him to notice that the thought wasn't all that effective with regard to his courage. He wasn't afraid, really. He was just very uncertain, but it lasted only a second or so before he sensed that the other one here was a demon as well.

He saw a little motion in his peripheral vision from off to his right and he tried with little success to turn his head. What he did see was a nose and a bit of a snout moving forward to look over his shoulder. An instant later, he saw more as the rest of the face came into his view; the watchful eyes, along with the ears which flicked here and there as they strained to listen. The mouth opened and Tereth saw the teeth there for an instant before the mouth closed and he heard the other one sniff cautiously.