Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your life stopped pretty much right there, Andrea. If you didn't have a Great Duke in your corner all of this time ..."

"Great Duke?" Andrea repeated, "Of what?"

Evaine tried not to roll her eyes, "He's a lot older than he looks, but Abi is a Great Duke of Hell, Andrea. He loves you as much as you love him and I'm waiting to love you too. He's spent a large part of his time ever since then trying to smooth over what you did that night."

"But I didn't do anything," Andrea protested.

"Andrea," Evaine said, trying to sound soothing, "It wouldn't have counted for anything at any other time. It was just your bad luck that the big bad guy happened to be nearby. Your bad luck as well that he was in a mood that night, too."

------------------------------

But things didn't work out again for Andrea. After waking up with a searing pain low down in her belly, she rolled around in her bed and screamed. The doctors came running.

It took a little while, but they finally saw the cause as they looked at her and through her with their eyes.

"Somehow, a cave crab female got to her before the others and we missed seeing the eggs," one of the physicians said with concern, pointing to the place.

"They carry their fertilized eggs for months at a time," he said, "looking for a warm living female of some sort to set their eggs inside of. They try the hardest to get to one on this side."

"There is nothing that we can do other than immobilize her," a second one said.

"And that will only stay the end for a short time," the third, who was Evaine said, "If she moves more than only a little, the young inside of her erect their needle-like spines even quicker -- far, far faster than we can hope to deal with them. If we try to even touch her in the wrong way, it will go even quicker and they will spear her from within."

She turned to grab a helper passing by.

"Have the call made to my male and more quickly than you have ever done anything in your life. Have it said to him that Andrea dies soon, and that if he wishes to see her one last time, then he must hurry."

---------------------------------

Abi was there within the hour, but by then, all that anyone could do was to keep Andrea numbed. She didn't understand that this wasn't like any of the other times, and so Abi kept trying to show her his hopeful expression.

After a time, she finally felt the way that she was being shredded from the inside. Her eyes rolled up and she died in his arms with Evaine weeping nearby. He ordered Andrea's body incinerated at once before the cave crabs could realize that their host was dead and try to leave her body.

He was sad and ached for Andrea, furious that any of this had happened to her in the first place long ago. He'd always been able to save her, every time. But this once, he'd failed.

After some moments, he raised his head as a realization came to him.

She hadn't blundered into a tear between the planes.

She'd been lured there with the others.

Someone had gotten to her and in a flash of insight, he suddenly knew who it had been who had placed a cave crab on her belly to watch as it laid it's loaded eggs deep between her pretty legs as she hung immobile in his grasp.

The fix had gone in before she'd been handed over to the imps.

The worst part was that like this, he couldn't even send her off to the abyss and bring her back alive, though she'd be different then. If he did that as she'd been, she'd have forever been caught being torn apart from the inside endlessly. He groaned in his grief.

And if he did anything to prevent that, he knew that she'd come back as a little demon with no mind, an even poorer little thing who'd only be fucked and fucked over by everyone.

They walked away then and locked themselves away in their grief. Evaine did her best to keep him from brooding, but he did anyway and it took her weeks to help him past the rage that he felt, doing whatever it took to prevent him from seeking their revenge far too soon.

------------------

One day a few weeks afterward, she was a little surprised to see him try to smile a little, though it was mostly for her benefit.

"This marks the end of it, I'm sure," he said to her quietly as he came back to bed, "from the point of view of the one who caused Andrea all of her suffering over his arrogance and supposed annoyance over the carefree laughter of one drunken human girl. He might have been seeking to teach her a lesson, but she never remembered it anyway.

We did.

And though I will say nothing of it outwardly, it also marks the silent end of a long alliance. I only wait for my chance, and I am prepared to wait a long time for it."

Evaine saw that he was still not that far from his dark brooding and she wanted him to get away from it for all of their sakes.

She'd been his female for a long time, and though she didn't necessarily know the ins and outs of being a demonlord, like most wives, she had a pretty good idea of what was good for her male, so she folded back her large wings and moved closer to him on the bed. She reached out and her long and thin arm slid over his shoulder as she pulled herself closer to him.

Abi looked into her beautiful face as she began to speak to him very softly, her voice working the gentle, soothing enchantment over him which they both loved. He looked into those demonic eyes, trying for a moment to remember her as she'd been when she'd been a woman.

It came back to him after a second and then to his eye, she reverted back to what she was now.

He had to tear his gaze away from her slightly open and very sensual mouth, once he'd seen the needle-sharp teeth in it. One look was still all that was required to begin to make him hard for her.

He'd always loved this.

It hadn't been what he'd wanted for her that night when she'd called to him desperate to save herself and her younger brother from her vile, scheming Merovingian asshole king of a husband. The plot had become known in a very quiet way, but the news had come to her in time. The king would murder them both and the last of the Thüringian line would end by the morning.

A very good thing indeed that no word of their exploits in bed had ever come to light.

As it was, he was only a greedy, selfish boar of a man who'd already murdered two of his own brothers to assure that there would never be any contest to his rule. If he'd ever learned about the long line of lovers who'd fucked his queen and her brother, he might have been upset.

Well, maybe not about her brother.

Theu had been in it because his sister was and they loved each other.

Evaine had been in it because her husband was as worthless in a bed as he was on a throne.

She'd always managed to line her affairs up so that both of them always stayed well-fucked and happy.

That was how Abi had found them, naked and in a bed together at an inn after their lover for that night had left them.

In the morning, weeks before her husband had even had the beginnings of his treacherous plan, Theu and Evaine lay in the large arms of a demon, even better-fucked and already belonging to him as their love grew.

Abi had taken them to protect them, but the only place where they'd have been safe which was even a little close was across the wall in a demonic place. Her husband had thousands of troops to search for her and her brother on this side and Abi had many things to do back then and couldn't be with them all of the time. To place them under the guard of his legions would have left him weakened and also, it would have been noticed.

He'd done the only thing which was open to him as an option then. He was open and honest about it, telling them truthfully that it would change them. He still remembered the pleased shock of hearing them both tell him that as long as he liked the way that they looked, they'd be happy to go on loving him and mating with him forever, since even as a queen and a prince who'd taken many lovers together in their very quiet and hidden way, they'd never felt love such as Abi could give and they'd never been fucked so well.

All the same, when it was done, he'd felt a lot of trepidation until he'd seen them running to him. It was a long hall they'd been in and about halfway to him; he'd fallen in love with them all over again for the way that their 'new' bodies stirred him. Also, that had been the point when the pair who loved him so remembered their wings and spread them to fly the rest of the way to his arms.

Abi had always known his good fortune in these two hearts.

Evaine leaned down to lie on her back, pulling him down with a lot of effort because he was so strong. He hadn't been resisting her at all, but with strength comes the musculature to power it, and that meant weight. He smiled and moved to get over her.

"I need you, Abi," she smiled up, and they both chuckled, feeling her brother's hurried attempts to get them both wetter for each other. Abi looked down and he kissed the horns at the back of the smaller demon's head, "One of these days, beautiful Theu, I'll forget to look and if I begin to lie on you then, I hope that you'll squeak or make some sound so that I'll know in time."

Theu looked up with a happy smile and said that he'd try. He spit on the fingers of both hands and used them on his sister and the large male who kept them both so pleased and feeling loved while he tried to get one last bit of his drool on the prick which could drive them both a little mad.

Theu didn't need to be told. The three had been lovers for centuries and he only had to listen for a slight shift in his male's breathing. It would signal that he was ready to mount his sister Evaine.

It would be the time for him to move back out of the way as they began to fuck again, the sister who'd always loved him so and the male who could make him cry out in joy.

He reached out in between them and moved Abi's shaft a little bit to get them lined up perfectly before he pulled his hand back to lie on the bed and watch. Evaine moaned as Abi took her and then they began slowly.

Theu rolled partially onto his back and reached for his little penis. It wasn't an accurate description with regard to the size and scale of what most human females would have wanted in a hard prick. He did possess enough to please them rather easily, though even then, what he had couldn't be said to be especially large. But next to the monster that Abi possessed, what he held in his fist was miniscule.

It didn't matter and Theu knew it. Abi loved Theu's cock and always had.

He watched his sister as she tilted her head back as far as the pillow would allow her horned head to go and she raised both of her legs to hold him. As he leaned down to kiss her, their long tongues shot out of their mouths and began their own loving long before their lips touched.

As they moaned and began to put their hearts into it, Theu lifted his thin hips and reached between his legs to caress and stroke his own cheeks while he watched.

Things began to mount for the couple fucking on the bed and the slim male licked the middle finger of his left hand before he reached to play with his anus gently.

Theu sighed as he came less than a minute later. His sister hadn't even really cried out yet, though it was plain to him that it was coming. He was just so happy that they were finally all back in bed together. It had been so long.

---------------------

Evaine raised herself from the bed a little to help in the fucking of her brother.

She was so happy that they'd begun again. Abi's mating with her had taken hours and now she was feeling spent, filled, used, and very pleased.

Abi looked down and saw the Theu had moved closer and was stroking him slowly, though there was a slightly hopeful look in his face.

"You see how much we have missed you in our grief," Evaine said quietly, "Even though I wept; I took comfort in your embrace, Abi. I need it so much. Theu needs it too. There are only so many of his beautiful smiles which can come to me when I use my fingers for him."

Abi looked and Theu seemed to be really pleased at the way that the shaft in his hand was beginning to become the burgeoning thing which he craved so much and hadn't had any of since the dark day that Andrea had passed.

He'd been hurt as well, because he'd spent hours with her as she'd been convalescing - just as he had for her every other time.

She'd forgotten him as well but this time, he wasn't so saddened at her not knowing him at first. He'd been much more optimistic this time and she'd sensed it, growing accustomed to him much more easily. This time, she'd already begun to suck his hardness almost every time that she'd seen him. It was something which she'd always loved to do with him because he was always so happy and appreciative for it.

They'd already spent days lying in bed together, kissing and hugging for hours and telling each other their daydreams of languid sex in a sunny place together. Andrea had always remembered Theu first before any of them. Not being especially large as a male, Theu was the only one who'd had a chance to fuck her every time.

Though sadly, it hadn't happened this last time.

It was just them; a rather small and short human girl and a very demonic-looking boy whose third-best experiences were with her, hiding under the covers and feeling the way that Andrea took him inside of her.

She'd wrap herself around him. In turn, he'd wrap her in his wings and they'd spend quiet hours at it, over and over, just whispering to each other.

Oh yes, Theu had been particularly heartbroken when Andrea passed on.

He began to lick Abi, who smiled down at him and ran his large hands over that thin and slightly effeminate-looking body, waiting for Theu to open his mouth and take him in.

He sighed, "I have missed this with my young male too."

Back so long ago when he'd been completely human, Theu had at first been ashamed and very disappointed at the lack of the normal male musculature that nature usually gave to boys as they approached the corner which they turned to leave boyhood behind and become men. He remained thin.

It had gone even worse for him when others noticed that his hips were the same slender width as his shoulders or very nearly so. He'd had to take a lot of stick from the other boys then and he'd noticed it as the few friends that he'd ever known had begun to drift away from him.

Only one remained at his side back then, the summer that they'd both turned eighteen, and Theu still cherished his memories of Hermanfrid and the things that they'd done as they'd lain in dark places together. The other boy had professed his love for Theu and it was returned eagerly. Nothing felt so good to Theu as walking away after being fucked into his bliss with his lover's semen seeping out of him.

He learned then what any woman knew; that he possessed something which the right kind of man would always want.

Two things happened as the autumn winds began to blow that year. Theu had been shattered when it had become known that Hermanfrid had other male lovers. He'd been caught in a hayloft together with three other young men, all of them fucking each other as though the very devil had commanded it.

Well, that was the way that Theu had heard the 'crime' spoken of by several people.

There had been a quick trial and they'd all been hung and burned, all except Hermanfrid because of the testimony against him. At the time when they'd been found, Hermanfrid had been on his side, being fucked by one partner, sucked by a second, all while fellating a third.

It hadn't helped that his loud cries of 'fuck me' had been the detail which had been overheard and had caused their discovery. He'd only quieted down when the third one had pressed his hardness into Hermanfrid's mouth to hopefully shut him up. But only moments later, they'd been found out.

Hermanfrid had been burned alive at the stake.

The other thing which had happened was a little more along the lines of something which Theu eventually came to regard as a bit of a blessed event as he slowly got over his loss.

His body grew in and he came into his own.

That was not to say that he suddenly turned into a muscle-bound brute. Indeed, he hadn't even grown any muscles at all. Well, any more than he'd already had. His skinniness turned into slender and soft male beauty. His jaw finally grew enough to give the teeth in his head a little room to space themselves a little better and he possessed a lovely and even -- and very captivating -- smile then.

Perhaps best of all from a practical point, he'd finally figured out what to do with his unruly chestnut brown locks. He kept his hair a little shorter, but with a very slightly girlish look to it, not anything obvious at all, just a hint of it.

The final things which had come to him were the way that his soft brown doe's eyes began to look. With hardly any effort at all, he learned how to return a glance just so, just the way that would pass by a man who had no interest in the pleasure that he now knew how to give to a man and, ...

Just the way that another man -- who did have such an interest -- would not be able to walk on any farther. Theu could call lovers to him with one slightly lonely and longing glance across a busy marketplace.

He'd never been a large man, growing to perhaps five feet, six inches in the terms of the English system in use then far from where he was. People were shorter then; everyone, due to the limited nutritional content of their diet. His height placed him at just about the optimum desired height for men who were larger and very strong.

That fall and over the following winter, he took many lovers, pleasing them all and himself at the same time of course. And over that time, whenever men who appreciated beauty in the men which they took to their beds gathered to share their tales of adventure or soldiering ...

Young Prince Theuderic was known and very quietly spoken of as a really great fuck.

That all changed when the Merovingians took over after defeating the Thüringians on their home ground, though the actual effect didn't make itself clear for several years, right as Theu was entering his awkward adolescence.

His sister Evaine was taken by one of the conquering kings and kept somewhere in Merovingian Gaul. It was only a few years later when he prepared to marry her that Theu's name passed her lips, asking for him to be brought so that she could keep her pretty brother near to her.

It had been allowed and they lived in her quarters, Theu making himself scarce whenever her oaf husband remembered that he even had a Thüringian queen.

But that was all over with long ago now, Theu thought to himself as he sucked the thing which would soon cause him to feel as though he was transfixed when it entered him fully.

Abi reached down and lifted him up, smiling as Theu wrapped his thin arms around that thick and powerful neck.

"Very eager tonight, are you, Theu?"

Theu smiled even wider and pulled himself closer to Abi with a nod.

Evaine sighed as she watched the males in her life share a long kiss. It never failed to make her smile. Theu looked so small in Abi's huge arms and the way that they were happy then always made her heart feel as though it was glowing.

Abi moved her brother to sit on his thigh, and Evaine got up to get them their cup of mead. It was another part of the taking of her brother by this large and loving male. Handing Abi the large chalice a few moments later, she eased herself back onto the bed to watch.

Abi always shared the mead with Theu while they talked and joked a little. Abi's arm was around Theu's shoulders most of the time. The chalice was always in his right hand and he always held it for Theu while he fed his young lover the mead. Theu's hands would reach up and they'd end up over Abi's large hand, looking so lovely and small next to his.