Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lower demons have a definite activity pattern when some of them blunder through an open gate like the one left behind from Sarah's summoning.

Their thougts are simple then; 'Can I fuck it? - yes/no' and if the answer is no, then they move on to 'Can I eat it? - yes/no.

The scent that he got underneath the stench told him what kind the females had been. The 'Fuck it first, THEN eat it' kind. He concluded that he should have just left well enough alone.

He stood in the middle of a whirlwind then and everything in the place turned to dust. He stepped outside and with a motion, he pulled the whirlwind out after him and sent it off to disperse. There was a fissure in the rocks which ran up a long way to end near a stream. Abi opened the fissure and in a few minutes there was water running down the wall and through the cave on out of the opening.

Another whirlwind flushed out the cave as he stood outside and watched. He closed off the fissure and in a minute or so, the flow of water slowed to a trickle and stopped eventually, though it would still drip for a day or so.

He left then, deciding to come back in another month.