Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their foreheads touched again, she asked him why he was alone, since he had two such lovely and close friends.

She was a little sorry that she asked when she learned of it from his side of things. It was something which a male couldn't really explain to a female so that she could understand it. But seeing it and feeling what he felt had helped her, once she saw that his kind of demon doesn't often feel love for another.

Carrie got up then, standing before him as he got to his feet. She expected that he'd be taller than her, but it came as a bit of a shock anyway. She was five-ten; he was seven and a half. They looked each other as the others held each other and sighed.

"She will be very good for him," Temma nodded with her arm around the green one.

"Perhaps," B'Naht replied a little coquettishly, "We must learn if she can take the rise of his serpent."

"You are a doubting weed," the taller one said, pinching B'Naht's bottom lightly, "I saw through what she wears when she turned. Carrie is no pit fighter girl of his kind, but she is fine and I think that I saw that she is large enough for the serpent to hide in."

"Humph." B'Naht snorted softly, "Where I am from, one looks at a female's mouth to see what size of serpent can hide down below. If her mouth is small, then her hole is as well. She has a small mouth for one of her height, I think."

Temma made a clicking sound of disgust in her language, "Well I like her," she said, "I have hopes for them and if you think a moment for us also. She is one who also likes girls, so you might be pleased.

How many times has Darett'h come for us when we saw only death around us? How do we put value to that? We cannot, B'Naht.

We have each other often, but he has only us, who try for him because we love him. But neither of us can take him, can we? So we do all that we can, and it is only a little suckling over something which does not fit in our mouths far enough either. That and we stroke him as we can to his finish.

He never complains, but B'Naht, I can see that he is not happy."

She looked at the others with a soft smile, "Let them try and we must hope that it becomes a wonder to them both.

And as an answer to what you spoke of, " she looked over a little dismissively, "Where I am from, we look to see if a girl's little hole is tiny, because if it is, ... "

She finished off in a knowing tone and B'Naht was left hanging as Temma walked away.

"What?" B'Naht asked, going to follow Temma, "What does it mean then?"

"It means that her ass cannot keep up with what overflows her brain, so shit comes from her mouth."

As B'Naht stared, Temma laughed as she reached to hug her, "It means that I have led you along, nothing more. But try to have some hope for them as I do. They are a strange match, even if it works."

Carrie looked at the proverbial serpent for a long moment, knowing what she'd have liked, what she wanted and what she needed.

What she was looking at was impressive. All the same ... well something like that was a little out of the range that she'd ever had any experience with. Then she remembered all of the times when she'd have wanted something just a little fatter or longer.

Well, she was looking at both right there, all the fat and long that any ...

She thought of a happy-looking female pony but discarded the thought.

She remembered what she'd seen in him and as hopeful as it might have been, it was a damn sight more than she'd ever gotten from anyone in her life.

He wasn't offering a wonderful love. He knew that he hadn't had even a taste of that before in his life. He was offering a serious try, along with his pledge to do his best. He was a soldier and she knew that even as a demon, that meant something.

She reminded herself that she was made to pass a baby down there.

She felt a bit better until she remembered that passing a baby was called labor, whereas fucking was ... well, not supposed to be ... laborious.

She looked into his eyes again and that was all that she'd really needed. For something like what she might have - and she'd seen his honesty - it was worth an honest try from her as well. If it didn't work, it didn't work.

And even if it didn't, she could tell herself that she'd had at least a little fun with somebody who could be called a home wrecker simply because of the damage that he'd do just trying to get through the door.

This wasn't the complex game of human dating. This was just trying for a little fun and then seeing where it might go.

All this was ... was the first try.

And if it worked ok, well, she didn't think that she'd mind having to walk up the hill to see her big boyfriend in the cave. She wasn't the sort to judge a man by his car anyway.

In this game, his demon kind of game, all she had to look at was standing in the air in front of him. He was offering that, what powered it all from his huge chest, and she also knew that there were two female friends in it as well if she accepted.

She looked at things from his side. He hadn't even seen her naked, though she had an idea that he could see through clothing somehow. In this balance, she had little to offer but herself. At least it was simpler.

She looked again and had to smile.

Such a huge, fierce-looking male ... with such a heart-melting little boy smile.

It was time to woman up.

Carrie stepped forward and she lifted the hem of her sweatshirt to move his erection so that it touched her skin. After that, she put her arms around as much of him as she could and she looked up, "Have you ever been with a human woman before, Darett'h?"

He shook his head, "No, but I know that you can be hurt much more easily. I would never want that."

She nodded, having seen his honesty and wanting to trust in him. Carrie had never been the kind of girl who could be frightened very easily, the shock of their meeting notwithstanding. All the same, it came to her that if this worked somehow and somebody did want to harm her, then Darett'h, if he grew to love her, might be the reason for some upheaval on a geographic scale before he calmed down.

She looked forward, seeing little but the muscles there on his dark chest. But after a moment, her gaze drilled down on just one place. It was his solar plexus. She looked at it and made some mental calculations.

Carrie leaned in and she gave him her answer to his unspoken offer - the one she'd heard as a bashful desire once she'd dug through the blazing emotion which she knew would be hers if she tried this with the same effort as he would.

She eased her lips against him and listened to his surprised gasp when she kissed him over his heart.

She looked up, "Wanna try something a little different?"

She was actually surprised.

She didn't think that smile could get any wider.

Carrie stepped back then and undid the button on her jeans. Pulling the zipper down, she bent over and untied her hiking boots. The whole thing wasn't much of a strip tease, she supposed, but when she pulled her hooded sweatshirt over her head and looked, she had to laugh at the three faces there in front of her.

"I hope that I pass the inspection," she smiled as she slipped her feet back into her boots to avoid the cold of the floor.

Darett'h only gazed, his vocal chords clearly forgotten. Temma nodded for him and her both and offered a soft smile of approval. She'd never seen a human female up close and naked before and she liked so much about Carrie, her wondrous body aside. She liked this Carrie even more, since this was better than looking through clothing.

"I am not sure," B'Naht said in an undecided tone, "Please turn around."

She let out a slightly undignified-sounding squawk and stood rubbing the back of her head while looking back evilly at Temma - who returned just the same look to her in warning.

Carrie pretended that she hadn't heard it. She walked up to Darett'h with a smile and reached for his hand.

She walked around the altar, thinking about just hopping up on it, and turning to lie down on her back.

"Sister wait!" B'Naht said urgently as she hurried up, "Forgive my foolish talk before. Temma and I wish for this to have every chance. Let us do what we can to help."

Carrie thought it really odd at first, but she managed to grab a bit of a clue. She looked at Temma, who stood smiling as she held the fabled 'serpent' and stroked it. "We will make sure that everything is wet for you. Can we?"

Carrie laughed at their hopeful faces and looking at Darett'h' smile, she nodded.

She grabbed B'Naht and kissed her, laying one of her best down in an instant. B'Naht hung from her grasp as though she was being electrocuted. When Carrie pulled back, she laughed at B'Naht's shocked expression.

"What -? Why did you do that?" the green one asked.

Carrie still held her and she hugged her for fun and the way that she felt helped it, "Because ... Sister," she smiled, "I wanted to thank you before you help."

She hopped up onto the altar backwards and sat at the edge with her knees apart. B'Naht looked like somebody had given her a birthday cake all for herself. She stared at Carrie's mound for a moment before she leaned in to kiss it softly.

"Well hurry things a little, B'Naht," Temma said, "You have the easier task, since Carrie must surely be wet to begin. I have the long task here - and I know that I can get him wet in little time. This is for them, not us. All that you risk is your honor if you fail."

"Oh very nice, Temma," B'Naht grumbled from between Carrie's thighs, "I am here hoping to make her want a little with me later and I face a wonder in something the same and yet so new to me. Try to give me a little more to worry about."

She began as best she could, trying to stay conscious of the fact that her role here was to make the human as wet and slippery as possible. Carrie sighed and relaxed in it, loving the feel of a sort of tongue which was very different to her.

"You smell here like a... a ..."

She didn't look up as she licked and swirled, she just held up one hand edgewise and made a gliding motion.

Carrie saw it and chuckled with a nod to B'Naht's eyes which looked up, "What men ... ohhh ... uh, say here ... smells like fish, tastes like chicken."

B'Naht looked up curiously, "You taste wonderfully to me. There is something here which tastes as you do? Show it to me when you can, Carrie."

"Do NOT show her!" Temma cried as she stopped for a moment, "For she would follow it around forever begging."

When B'Naht reluctantly pulled away, Carrie pulled her up a little to kiss her in thanks. B'Naht liked it and looking down, she buried her face in Carrie's cleavage.

"I have found me another place where I want to live!" she giggled, reaching up with her webbed hands.

Temma pulled her back by the tail, "Let them fuck," she hissed in annoyance, "We will have time later by the look that she wears for us. If you stay there much longer, you will die when Darett'h takes what she offers. You cannot be made much thinner and still breathe, sweet fool."

----

The scene would have looked a little like a cheesy horror movie, Carrie supposed, but it didn't matter to any of them. She'd lain on the altar with her legs apart and hanging down a little and with hopeful smiles from them both, Darett'h mounted her very carefully.

He was slow about it to give Carrie time to adjust and after a minute or so, he'd had to gently shoo the others away, because they were so intent on licking and drooling as much saliva over Carrie's vulva as they could.

"You make so much of this great serpent of mine, "Darett'h chuckled, "I thank you for the looks of wonder, dear friends. Your words always make me feel like a giant to be sure."

"But you ARE!" B'Naht said with Temma nodding solemnly along.

He leaned forward to kiss Carrie as she sighed and moaned a little just to feel a little more of him slip inside of her.

"I may be a little large," he whispered, "and I hope that you and I can fit together, Carrie."

He kissed her ear and leaned in farther, "I do not wish to hurt their feelings, but by what I feel with you, my lovely friends are only small there."

Carrie nodded as she reached for him and pulled him as she raised her legs. She needed to know now and though he did bump into her cervix gently, he was far enough in by then for both of them to smile to each other and call it a fit.

It went on for a time, with Darett'h admitting to Carrie that he was trying to hold back. But she didn't much care by then, since she'd already come twice and was doing her best to not only keep up with him, she wanted the third that she could sense was there in her now.

She hadn't just come, either. The term failed utterly to her mind for spoken use to refer to what she'd felt. By himself, Darett'h said nothing about his abilities. For all that he was, he truly was a gentle giant.

But hellfire, could that beast ever fuck once they found their way together.

Carrie wanted to chuckle because she found it a little humorous that her throat hurt.

And why?

Because she'd actually screamed both times.

It had never happened to her before. She could remember crying out at times when things had gone well with somebody, but until this night, she'd always been a little skeptical that some women shrieked or screamed.

When she'd felt herself being overtaken by the rush that gentle Darett'h was driving her to, Carrie had just let go of everything. She felt so much that she'd just cried out once, inhaled, and as it went on, she just let it all out of her.

The second time, she'd blacked out for a few seconds, and it was still going on as she blinked and saw Darett'h's look of sudden concern fade back into that look of his.

That wonderful look on that face, Carrie thought for a second. She had little doubt that he could frighten the gravelly shit out of the average carved stone gargoyle with a look. But the way that he looked at her - even as he worked at fucking her - well, it was something to a girl like her.

Of course she'd asked him if she was good for him. It almost went without saying, since they were two different kinds and all. He'd nodded and she'd sighed happily. Then he'd asked her the same question and Carrie couldn't help her grin as she reached up to touch that chest again, larger than any man's she'd ever seen and who knew how many times stronger. She'd run her fingers over his skin and her grin had turned soft enough to make him groan a little to see it.

"What do you think?" She'd asked softly, raising her arms back over her head to stretch a little languidly for him, seeing that they were in the long cruise of this fuck now, "Darett'h, you scared the hell out of me at first."

They went on for a minute and he watched her with rapt fascination under him, a wonder come to life in his arms. She drew another long breath and let it out in a long audible sigh, just for him, because she knew that he loved to see her like this. "I could get used to your kind of loving, Darett'h."

He'd gasped in shock then and Carrie almost wondered if she'd said anything wrong somehow. "I didn't mean anything bad Darett'h. I'm sorry if I said - "

He was shaking his head, "Carrie, I must ask, because you and I are - not the same. Tell me please and be honest with me. Do you feel ... loved?"

She got it then and she nodded vehemently, "Oh yeah. I do. I know we're different, but for the last long while, I knew that this wasn't just the first half-decent fuck you've had in like forever."

She reached for him, "Come on down here a little more for me."

When she felt his huge forearms against her on either side, she buried her fingers in his long hair and pulled his head down next to hers, stopping him in time when she saw that his horns were going to break her nose. She looked into his intelligent and thoughtful goatish eyes which by now had rocketed up to number one on her personal hit parade.

"I know that you're trying for me. I know you're doing your best. Let's slow down even more if it's alright with you. I've already come twice. I want you to come for me like the rest of this greatest fuck of my life. Come for me, you magnificent beast. Whenever it's there, just let me know and I'll try to squeeze a little. Then you just come in me. I want what you have for me."

He lifted his head a few moments later and they looked at each other. "I have never - "

She nodded, "And you don't have any bad habits. You're the best I've ever had, and believe me, I mean that. Just fuck me and if you're like a human man, letting it go gently so it lasts can be so nice, Darett'h."

Carrie closed her eyes savoring his slow strokes now. She raised her legs even higher, knowing that he'd be careful not to hit the end of her. She wanted him higher up on her and when she felt him move that way, she moaned in her slow joy and begged him to come just a little lower for her.

She was under his chest as he held himself up on those mighty arms. They weren't trembling at all while she shook under him great like a leaf quite often. Carrie looked up and asked him to come lower still.

When it was right, Carrie kissed the skin over his heart again, licking there and mewling softly to him.

To her amazement, he thanked her very quietly as she felt him begin to harden even more. Somehow, she knew that it had been the right thing to do.

Carrie Wiilis chose her moment and finished her beast then, moving her head a little to suck his large nipple softly.

The groan from him went right into her and she felt him turn rock hard and hot within her womb. She knew that no matter what they were, he was one huge and powerful male - but he wasn't an idiot. She moved one of her hands to hold the leading edge of his large hip.

She'd never felt the heat of demonseed before and the feeling of that flood combined with everything else just took her away and as he thrust into her for the rest of his release, her small human hand stopped him from hurting her. Not by her own tiny strength by any means. That small hand, not so small by human female standards, showed her beast the limit if he didn't want to hurt her.

As she felt him hold up right there while his gush filled her, Carrie knew that they'd both made a small statement to each other.

The feeling of that heat as it was released in a long gush against her cervix took Carrie the rest of the way and she shuddered through her third orgasm. It wasn't earthshattering.

It was even better to her.

----

They tried a few things that night. Carrie thought it was a lot of fun to play the mare for them by standing on a stone on the floor and bending over to hold the edge of the altar. Her 'assistants' fussed over them both, acting like a pair of concerned and worried horse owners, though they didn't know or understand why Carrie thought it was sweet to see and hear.

None of them even knew what a horse was.

Temma and B'Naht carefully lined their beasts up, since it was what they called her now because she was larger than they were by a little and because she could take what Darett'h had. They'd actually made a big deal out of it in their sometimes silly way, praising her for the ability.

When they were satisfied that things looked to be just so, Darett'h began to fuck Carrie, and like this, he could just bang her up to a carefully explored point. Carrie laughed a little as she felt him press against her slowly for a few moments now and then so she could feel his large balls - as big as a goat's - press against her lips.

The abdominal contractions from her laughter pressed back against him, but Darett'h was never forced out by it. It felt amazing to him and he'd begin to bang her again, sometimes lifting her feet from the rock.

At the end of it, when Carrie was more than satisfied, but growing tired, Darett'h came, pressing against her very forcefully.