Love at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kara looked down into his eyes, she realized he was watching her. An evil smile came across Kara's lips. She started moving up and down his shaft. Wade and Kara got into the rhythm of each other. Wade reached up and took a hold of both of her breasts as she continued to ride him, tweaking both nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He quickly grabbed her around her hips and started to thrust deep and hard into her wetness. Kara hungrily met each thrust.

He quickly sat up, and savagely took her mouth in his, not loosing the stroke of their rhythm. Wade took his mouth away from hers, and took first one hard nipple into his mouth and then the next. He couldn't seem to get deep enough in her for his liking. He rolled her onto her back as she spread her legs for him to get deeper and deeper inside of her. Wade continued to drive hard and deep into Kara. Both of them were sweating, and lost in the moment. They never took their eyes off each other. If they weren't kissing different parts of each other's bodies, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Oh Wade. Yes, oh yes! I am about to cum, yes, oh damn," Kara moaned loudly.

"Yeah baby. Oh yes, cum for me Kara, cum hard for me, my little Vixen. You've drove me crazy all day, now cum for me," Wade demanded. "I am about to cum too," he added.

Then at the same time, they exploded for each other. Wade drove it deep and held it, as Kara began to grind against him. Then they had fireworks from out of this world. Wade pumped and throbbed inside of her as they both came together. It seemed to last forever. Finally, Wade relaxed and gently lowered himself onto her, so not to put all of his weight on Kara. They laid their quite for a few moments, while they caught their breath, and gain some composure.

Kara reached over and kissed him on his forehead, and Wade looked up into her bright green eyes and smiled. "That was incredible," Kara started first.

"That was beyond incredible," Wade replied back.

"So what now?" Kara said unsteadily.

Wade lifted himself up onto his elbow, resting his cheek in his hand. "What do you mean 'what know'?"

"Well we just met today. We've only known each other for a few hours, and we already fucked like banshees, so now what?" she answered.

"What do you want to happen?" Wade asked.

"Quit answering my questions, with questions," she demanded.

He smiled down at her. "I don't want this to be all. I want to have more times like these with you. I know we should've waited and got to know each other. We should have went slower, but this was inevitable. But I don't want this to be all. Maybe, we can go slower now that we got this out of the way, and really get to know each other....if you want?"

Kara smiled, "I don't want that?"

This time Wade was taken back a little, "OK, why not?"

She giggled and replied, "I want more also, but I don't want to go slower. I want this too. Besides, you and I know, that we can't stop this from happening again anymore then we could this time."

Wade laughed and said, "OK, we'll get to know each other in the process of making love like there is no tomorrow."

He bent down and kissed her softly, but it didn't take long for the fireworks to be ignited once again.

12