Love Bruises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Peter, Jon and Jenny got to the front door, Leah's boyfriend was there, checking their IDs and then pinning colored paper squares with a number on them once he made sure they were 18. Jon was about to ask about it, but Peter was pushing them into the party.

The house was huge and Jon lost track of Peter and Jenny five minutes after they had gotten in the door. Judging by the look on their faces, they had probably gone to find themselves a room.

Later he saw Leah standing by the door in one of her boyfriend's jerseys, but after smiling at him quickly she linked arms with her boyfriend and looked away. Jon was still pretty fucked up from the Nyquil and was trying to let his senses clear before bugging out. If he wanted to leave early he had a four and half mile run back to his house, but the thought didn't bother him as he hadn't run this morning.

For the most part he slid through the party without leaving a wake. He said hello to a few guys from the track and cross country squads and took a wide detour when he saw any of the stuck up cheerleaders. His first week after transferring from his last school one of the football players had pushed him into a pyramid of cheerleaders; just because their head cheerleader came down wrong and broke her leg, suddenly -- despite the fact that he had been pushed into them -- he was scum. Jogging around since then, he kept an eye out because the girls loved nothing better to drive up and swerve their cars in front of him. Any time and in any way they could they tried to get him. When they had a special assembly where to members of the karate club jumped around in their bathrobes, two cheerleaders who were also members of the club had glared in his direction as they punched their way through a stack of boards.

Jon wandered around from room to room. He went in the living room and began browsing through their hosts CD collection. Eventually he gravitated towards the quietest room in the house, a room which had a plasma screen tv set up high on the far wall and had a Play Station set up underneath. Though it looked like the sofa had been set up to sit on while gaming the two guys with the controllers were huddled just two feet from the screen.

After a few minutes Jon noticed a girl was looking at him. She was blocked from view by two football jocks. She was the short brunette that had sat at the front of the room in his English class. Her name was Melanie or Melody or Charity, or some name that probably ended in an 'i.' Half the problem was that she had been almost as much of an outsider as Jon was. When he'd graduated in May, forty extra pounds, an umbrella of frizzy, dark brownish hair and painful shyness had hid the girl from the world. She'd always had beautiful green eyes though. She had lost a lot of weight, but still looked chunky around her hips. Standing beside him in her tight red t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans, her hair shortened, straightened and tinted a lush bluish black, chunky hips or not, she was stunning, though some of his opinion could have been helped along by the Nyquil shots.

Pushing past her admirers, she sauntered over to him, her eyes raking into his. Watching her move as the music thumped in rhythm to her walk, he remembered her name was Melody.

"Hey, Jon." She smiled at him and then pushed out her hand in a voila gesture like some slinky magician's assistant. "So what do you think of the new me?"

"Melody, wow, you look great."

"Where have you been all summer?"

"Down at Tech, mostly. You knew I got accepted there, right?"

The two guys had followed her and made an attempt to look casual as they pushed in around them and casually sipped their beer. The bigger one nodded at him. "Hey Jon, haven't seen you around."

"Jon, weren't you about to tell me what you had been up to?" Melody asked casually laying her hand on his forearm

"I've been down at Tech, mostly. Nothing exciting ... basically same old -same old just in a new place..." Melody edged closer. As she got nearer, he could feel his cock firming despite its recent workout. "Just regular ... stuff." Her eyes locked drinking in his face. "You know, job, class, track, sleep. Job, class, track, sleep. Uh ... except I got a couple times where some friends took me rock climbing." Staring at her, feeling her hand lightly stroking his arm, he felt giddy.

"Melody..." The bigger guy started.

Melody cut him off. "Jon, didn't you read the note I left in your yearbook?"

"I didn't know I had got any real ones. What did you write?" Her hand was still stroking, but occasionally she would sensuously scrape his arm with her nails.

"I want you to read it for yourself..." she said, her wet lips giving birth to a sultry smile. "You might want to make sure that no-one under the age of 18 is in the room when you start." She slowly turned her shoulders and glanced behind her. Her admirers had headed off in the general direction of the keg.

"Thank God." As she said it she relaxed and the sultriness seemed to bleed out of her though her hand continued to slowly stroke his forearm. "You don't know how long I had been trying to get rid of those guys. You know I lost 20 pounds since graduation, but ten minutes after getting here I gained 400 pounds of obnoxiousness. I can't believe it. Halfway through the summer these guys starting saying, 'You know it wouldn't be so bad to bang the fat chick.' The same guys who only talked to me when they were trying to helping their buddies hook up with my girlfriends, are suddenly trying to add my panties to their trophy cases."

"Well, I'm glad I could help you out."

He was feeling a little tired and confused struggling with an erection that was beginning to make a bulge in his pants and somehow wanting to get out of the situation at the same time. It didn't help that Melody was continuing to caress his forearm.

"I've been looking for you all summer," she said pulling on his arm and leading him to a small loveseat. "And now I've got you."

He looked up, unnerved by the blaring music and a burly blonde guy and a cute Korean girl that up against the wall to the right of the plasma screen, leaning against each other and dry humping to the video game's soundtrack.

"This isn't that big," Jon said as she pushed him down on the loveseat.

"Well, if you want room to spread out I can sit in your lap," she said hesitating and perching her butt over his lap.

"No, I've done that all ready."

Melody sat down tight against him. As much body contact as she made, she might as well have sat on his lap. She plopped her hand on top of his thigh.

She leaned closer and then wrinkled her nose and backed off a bit. "You smell like tequila and cum."

"Sorry about that, but... it's a long story. When I get drunk my aim isn't very good."

Melody accepted that with an odd smile. The comment seemed to have broken her rhythm and for a moment she seemed uncertain. Just as she was about to say something he heard a guy yelling the number "62."

"What's that about?" Jon asked.

"There doing that stupid game 'Three minutes in heaven.'" Seeing the odd look on Jon's face Melody shrugged. "It's a dumb game to begin with, but with only three minutes its pointless. It's Rob's brother that insisted. He wants to make sure nothing gets out of hand." She looked at the paper pinned to Jon's shirt and then gestured at the one on her own shirt. "If they call out '67' or '18' we'll just go and hide in the bathroom until they move on."

Jon nodded.

Melody smoothed her hand over his forearm. "I thought I heard something about you breaking up with your girlfriend."

Jon tensed. "No, she broke up with me."

"Well then she must be nuts." Her hand rubbed him soothingly slowly slipping up his thigh to his groin. "If I had ever had the guts to ask anybody out, it would have been you. But that's what's great about the end of the summer party. This is the last chance to square all accounts." Her hand was now massaging his groin. He knew he should stop her, but knowing that Melody wanted him was flattering.

"I used to study on the bleachers after school just so I could see you." She smiled. distracting him as her hand unzipped his pants. She pulled out his cock out while staring straight into his eyes. Her smile was dazzling. "I loved watching you run."

"Melody, you're drunk ..."

She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. She tasted of strawberries and smelled faintly of sweat. "I haven't had anything to drink. Yet."

She leaned forward but her mouth stopped just short of his lips. He rocked forward and tried to kiss her, but she only let his lips touch before drawing back a half an inch. She started to rock forward again, but this time as she got close, her head suddenly plunged down to his lap and before he realized it she had swallowed his cockhead. She tongued the pee slit and then bobbed back up plastering her lips against his.

"Melody, people can see us."

"You usually were the last person out of the locker room after the cross country teams runs." Her stroking had taken on a maintenance rhythm. Pushing down and back slowly for a few strokes and then toying under the crown and then pulling harder twice and then back to the slower stroke. "I had this fantasy of sneaking into the locker room and finding you in the showers. Your tan body, long and stringy-strong except for the tightness of your butt and the roundness of your face."

She kissed him and plunged back down on his cock.

"But..." Jon groaned as she took him especially deep. "Melody, I probably won't see you until next summer. I'm not going ..."

"You don't have to be my boyfriend. Right now, I just want you to be my popsicle," she said and he noticed her other hand had wormed its way under her shorts as she slowly finger fucked herself.

She leaned in, but this time she avoided his mouth and began blowing hot air into his ear, then chewing on the lobe, then lightly tonguing his ear and then giggling mischievously before she leaned in closer and jammed her tongue in and back, tongue-fucking his ear in sync with the two handed strokes she was now giving his cock. More out of reflex than anything else he pushed his hand to her crotch and took over the finger fucking. Though he should have been overwhelmed by the full bodied workout she was giving his cock, it was the finger fucking that entranced him. He wanted to be closer, to see it and suck it and explore it with every inch of his tongue. As it was his fingers were just bluntly pumping.

"Are you close?"

"Uh..." Jon choked on the word noticing that the dryhumping couple had pulled apart and were watching them. The Korean girl synced the hand rubbing the guy's crotch and the one rubbing her own. The blonde haired guy was just watching and occasionally tweaking the girl's nipples. The guys using the Playstation were still lost in their game.

Melody kissed him deeply, her tongue invading his mouth then pulled off and plunged back down on his cock. Taking his cock deep, she began humming and the vibrations of it shot up his spine. He was shooting his load before he realized it. In a flash Melody had jerked her head back up until her lips just covered the pee slit.

He nearly collapsed when she smiled at him and then let the cum drool out of her mouth back onto his cock.

Her face wrinkled. "I like playing with cum, but I just hate the taste of it." She rubbed the back of her hand against her lips a couple of times. "I've got to get something to get this taste out of my mouth, but when I get back I want to play some more."


Melody giggled looking down at the cold, cummy mess that had dripped down his cock and was now soaking his underwear and the cloth around his zipper. "In the mean time you might want to clean that up. Now you really stink of cum and tequila."

"Shit..." he said as Melody was already up and moving away.

He looked around frantically and grabbed at something that was sticking out of the seat cushions and quickly began trying to brush off as much cum as he could.

Suddenly, the Korean girl and her date were in his face.

"Hey asshole, that's her underwear," the burly guy said.

Looking closer he realized the clot in his hand was a pair of red cotton panties, Stupidly, he held it up to the guy. "Sorry about that." Seeing the guy's face growing angrier he started to push it towards the girl, but that made the guy look even madder. "I'm gonna get going now." He said and quickly pushed the panties in his pocket and got up and left the room.

A Little Help

In the kitchen between orange scented dishwater soap and half a roll of paper towels he was able to clean up a little. Now he smelled like an orange grove... or at least one in which someone had been drinking tequila and fucking. Afterward he felt the urgent need to pee. Having seen one of the bathroom lines stretching out of a hallway into another room, he headed outside.

Out front there was nothing but grass and tulips but in the back there was a nice big hedge. Ducking behind it, he unzipped and whipped his prick out. He had been dying to pee, but now that he was here, he just couldn't. Part of the problem was he had developed half a hard on. Though that was more about his urethra being screwed up than his powers of recovery.

He tried relaxing and thinking about rivers. He even imagined visualized himself pissing, in the daydream his pee shot out like a pressure washer. But the problem was he had sex on the brain, everything kind of made him think of sex. When he pictured himself relaxing by a river Leah's lush ass and purple handkerchief barged into his thoughts and in the midst of his pressure washing Melody would come over and begin tongue fucking his ear and drooling cum onto his crotch.

He had been struggling with his piss erection and his screwed up daydreams for a few minutes when he heard a thump and the sound of giggling. He ignored it, but a couple seconds later there was another thump, more giggling and a drunken female voice saying "Shit!" coming from almost beside him. Ten feet to the left of him he saw a short brunette standing with her pants halfway down holding onto the shrubs while she tried to crouch down. She giggled again. "I knew I should have worn a skirt."

Noticing him looking at her, she giggled again, lost balance and thumped onto her butt. "A little help please? I really have to pee bad."

Jon went over and quickly gave her a hand up. She swayed uncertainly because her jeans had been pulled down to her knees and were hobbling her. He also noticed her metallic silver panties was pulled down to midthigh.

"Would you mind holding me up for a little while?"

He grabbed onto her and tried to support her, but it just wasn't working. She fell down and picked herself up.

"Damn it, I hate having dirt on my butt," she said as she fell down again. Getting up, she readjusted her shirt. He noticed that she had a piece of paper tagged to her blouse, but he couldn't make out the number in the poor light.

"I think it would work a lot better if you took off your pants," he said causing her to dissolve into another round of giggles. The giggles threw her off balance and she fell again, but when she got up she tried to wrestle her pants the rest of the way off. But between the odd position she had gotten herself in, the boots she was wearing and her drunkenness, she wasn't making progress.

"Hold on a second," he said motioning for her to stop struggling. Calmly he wrestled her boots off and pulled her pants the rest of the way down. Casually the girl reached down and pulled her silver panties down and off. Jon tried not to stare at her pussy, but his eyes were pulled there.

"This is much better," the girl said as she crouched down again. She started swaying again though and Jon quickly stepped over putting his hands around her shoulders to steady her.

It was a little weird when he heard the sound of her pee streaming out. The sound faltered. She wobbled and grabbed onto his waist and after a second the whoosh of peeing continued and continued and continued going on for another twenty seconds.

He must have been looking at her strangely, because she looked away for a second and he thought she was blushing, though even with a full moon out it was hard to tell because of the darkness. "I was about to burst... I told you I really had to pee."

He pulled her up, but she kept her hands on him with one of her hands brushing against his half erect cock.

The girl giggled. "What are you planning on doing with this?"

"I don't really know. I was trying to piss, but I just couldn't get it started."

She smiled at him and then started slowly jacking his cock. "Maybe you just need to prime the pump. When my boyfriend takes me camping he always has to work the pump handle for awhile before anything comes out."

It felt good, but he still felt odd. "Are we talking about sex or camping now?"

She giggled again and the sound of that laugh was beginning to annoy him. "A lot of times after my boyfriend comes, he has to pee, so I figure once you cum you can probably pee."

He was trying to see her pussy, but she was so close to him that he couldn't see it. He let his hand wander down losing itself for a second in her kinky pussy hair before it began to glide over her wet pussy.

"I wish I had something to wipe myself off," the girl said as she leaned her head down toward his cock. He heard a hocking sound and felt a spray of spit wet his prick.

Again he felt mixed emotions as he realized he was fingering her piss sloppy pussy lips. But even as he felt that the girl leaned in towards him and began kissing him. She could taste the hint of beer in her mouth. Strangely it was this moment that he started thinking about Karen. In the last couple hours three girls had gone farther with him than Karen had in the whole of their relationship. He didn't even know this girl's name, but that wasn't stopping her from kissing him with a passion that was blowing his mind.

While his right hand continued to stroke her pussy lips, his left began to explore the heft of her ass. She reached her hand down and thrust two fingers inside herself as Jon continued to stroke the lips zeroing in on her clit. She broke off the kiss for a second and groaned. She gasped as he diddled her clit faster, mid gasp her breath seized in her throat as she felt Jon's finger plunge into her asshole.

She pushed her head down onto his shoulder and bit down as her orgasm surged through her. Even as she orgasmed, Jon felt himself getting closer.

"I'm almost there..." he whispered.

Pulling away from him wrenching his finger out of her butt, she pushed him around until he was facing towards the wall. As the cum surged out, she moved his cock around and up and down against the wall.

His sigh cut off as he stared at the girl who was looking at the wall with something akin to pride. Feeling the long sought after pressure in his prick return, he swivelled and enjoyed a long hard piss.

When he finished, the girl was still smiling as she stared against the wall. "It's kind of hard to tell," she said pointing at the wet spots on the outside wall, "but that's a 'J' that's an 'O' and that's a 'Y.'" She stroked her hand over his stomach seductively. "I think it will take at least two more loads to spell out my last name."

He must have looked a little freaked, because she laughed and patted his stomach gently. He felt really stupid and was still trying to think of something to say to that when they heard some rustling in the hedges. Joy sprinted over to where her panties and jeans lay, scooped them up and disappeared into the hedges.

Three Minutes

There wasn't much reason to go back to the party. For starters, his dick was exhausted, but, more importantly, if he left now he could end on a highpoint. At the back of his mind, he had this sense that this night was going to end horribly though that could have more to do with the fact that he was still upset about the breakup.