Love from Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Yes Johnny" I moaned as he continued to play with my breast, with his other hand he gently started massaging his finger into of my asshole.

"Wait baby!" I moaned as I bounced on his cock. The more I moved back the deeper is finger went.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You're mine."

"NO!" I moaned when he slid out of me.

He stared into my eyes before walking to the patio. Sliding the door open he reached for my hand to take me out on the back. I was thankful that I had a privacy fence. He sat in the lounge chair that was facing the street even without the privacy fence my back yard was so dark that no one could see in it.

"I've wanted you for so long," He moaned as he reached for me to sit on his lap.

He used his hands to guide my ass up and down on him. My body began to shake as I cried out "Baby I'm coming."

"Give it to me baby!" He moaned as my body began to shake and I moaned louder. We both exploded at the same time, I collapsed on top of him the sweat from our bodies blended together with me still on top of him I tighten up my muscles.

"HUMPH" He removed a clump of hair that was stuck to my forehead.

"Let's take a shower," He suggest as he caressed my face.

I got off him so that we could walk to the bathroom, he started the shower and we got in.

"Just as I dreamed," He said kissing me. The water was warm as it ran down my ass cheek.

He bent me over, licking my back before inserting his cock inside of me.

"How does a man as young as he is; know what to do with a woman my age," I thought as his hand roamed all over my body.

"You feel so good," He said.

"Johnny, I need to tell you something," I said.

"SHUSH, not now baby!" He replied.

He made love to me in the shower. We ended up in the bedroom before things were over. We talked before anything else could happen.

"I divorced Barry," I said. "My life is a mess."

"I know about everything," He said. "The divorce, the other men he slept with, the parties that he went too. I knew he wasn't worthy of you, even when I was seventeen."

"How do you know so much?" I asked.

"Nothing goes on in the streets that we don't know about in there. I asked people to keep an eye on you." He said.

"As for the parties and the men Mr. Roberson slept with, I found the tape you had, actually it was still in the recorder."

I started to cry as the tears hit his chest he tried to wipe them dry from my face.

"I will never make you cry!" He said kissing me.

His hands caressed my face as I cried and he kissed me. I rolled on top of him this time when he entered me it was slow and steady. I arched my back as he sucked my breast. I could hear my heart beating, hard and heavy. My breathing was uneven and short. I felt as if I had left my own body, my soul belonged to this man.

"Johnny" I screamed.

"Yes, baby let it go," I could hear him moaning in the same manner I was.

I could feel my pussy pulsating on his cock as I began to cum, tears rolled from my eyes. He grabbed the top of the mattress and exploded with me.

"Carol Ann, are you all right?" He whispered, "I'm sorry if I hurt you." He was kissing my eyelids and whipping the tears from my face.

"You didn't hurt me," I managed to finally say.

That was seven months ago, I quit my job, found a better one, sold my house, moved to another city and married Johnny. Vicki and I are still friends she visits as much as possible. Barry hit the ceiling when he found out I married Johnny, I think his words were "He will never be the man I was to you!" He got that right, he was a better one showering me with flowers, candy or what ever special he thought that I deserved. Oh, I didn't tell you the best part our son will be born in two months.

12