Love in the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, thank you for sharing. I appreciate the trust you are giving me. I will do all in my power to be worthy of that trust. I find myself much in the same boat as you. I just turned 48 last March and haven't been in a relationship since my 30's. Let me level the playing field and share my life with you."

"As I was growing up, I was also painfully shy, yet extremely curious,. School was my life, and I guess you would have viewed me as a nerd. I gravitated toward the sciences, due to my insatiable curiosity and wanting to understand how everything worked and how I fit into this crazy world. I watched the girls around me getting attention, but I was just Plain Jayne, the one people went to when they didn't understand the homework. I'm not sure anyone truly noticed me in high school, and I didn't even get invited to my senior prom."

"I did have a close relationship with my cousin Tammy, though, and we shared our deepest thoughts, feelings and fantasies. Neither of us was popular, so we found in each other a safe place to pretend and live our lives vicariously. Not wanting to take the chance of losing any opportunity that might arise, we actually taught each other whatever we thought we might need to know, starting with kissing and even discovered our own sexuality with each other."

I watched Jim closely, as I shared this information, not wanting to scare him off, yet knowing total openness was necessary to get where I wanted to go. His body language, the look of his eyes and his hands on mine convinced me he understood and was OK with what he was hearing.

"I wanted to have a relationship, but I felt like an ugly duckling, a fish out of water. I put forth a good effort, but nothing lasted. Maybe one reason was that I always chose more outgoing guys, hoping they could bring me out of my shell. I also insisted on being an equal partner, not wanting to be dependent on anyone, and I believe some men are uncomfortable with women they can't control. I think they used me till something better came along. When I did see their new partners, the partners all seemed to fit closer to society's picture of the ideal woman, outgoing and busty. In time, I gave up my search and found happiness in my shell. I've discovered ways I can function effectively in society and interact well with all types of people. I realized I didn't need to change myself to feel happy and fulfilled, though I have missed the intimacy of being with a partner. I have felt satisfied with my life, though I do still find myself relying on my nightly self-pleasuring to keep me in touch with my femininity. All has been fine, till recently. Feelings have been awakened inside of me. I see things in more vivid colors and hear things in high fidelity. The part of me I buried, for self-preservation, is coming alive. I find myself excited and scared to death, all at the same time."

"I can truly relate to where you are right now, Jayne. I feel the same as you do. I have listened to all you have shared since we met, and I haven't found any red flags that tell me to stop and run away. If there are any red flags, they are my own insecurities hidden within me. I believe both of us know we have a lot of positives to bring to a healthy partnership. Unfortunately, we've picked so many incompatible partners we question our own judgment."

"One major problem I have encountered is I tend to be attracted to a particular look in a woman. Unfortunately, that look is not the one society promotes, so I find it very rare to locate a woman who looks attractive to me and still has good self-esteem. Jayne, one reason I can't seem to take my eyes off of you is you have the look that energizes me. Plastic girly girls turn me off. I like subtle, natural beauty. I look at you and feel femininity flow from you. Rather than hiding behind a mask of makeup, you let your features express your true identity. Your eyes show me so much depth and caring and true interest. I enjoy your fresh clean scent, which has no need to be hidden by overpowering perfume. I also like that you are comfortable getting dirty. In fact, I love that little dirt smudge right there on your cheek. Your smile is soft and sensual and very inviting. I find myself drawn to your smooth skin, yet, not wanting to scare you off, I have held back my urges to touch you. I love your natural brown hair with the subtle sun-influenced highlights. The length is perfect, just touching your shoulders. That is short enough to make it easy to care for, yet long enough to add to your feminine mystique. Since I enjoy subtleties, I avoid things and situations I find to be overwhelming. From your soothing voice to your small build to your tender touch, I can't find anything that doesn't draw me closer. I know there is much more to explore and discover, yet, if the rest follows suit with what I've already experienced, you will have my total undivided attention. I even love the way you are blushing right now. Realize though, I am not making anything up to sell you on something just to get what I want. What I have shared is what I believe to be true. It is my reality, and my enjoyment. I feel revitalized around you. I feel like a little kid again, eager to be playful and show you that you are special to me."

"OK, Jim, that's enough for now. If you keep feeding me this information, my head will swell and eventually explode, and I'd hate to mess up your beautiful garden. Let's go for a walk. I need to cool down a bit. Let me get back in the sun. I think it will do a good job of cooling me down. Here, help me up."

I was caught off-guard by his strength. A little lift, and I found myself flying into Jim's arms. I felt his arms around my shoulders, and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.... I'd never cool off this way. Twisting away, yet keeping one arm around his waist, I said, "Show me around."

I could tell Jim enjoyed sharing his garden. He had many interesting plants and fruits. As we walked to a hidden spot in his garden, I saw a pond with a waterfall that looked and sounded very relaxing. Upon closer inspection, I noticed a Jacuzzi tub almost covered by plants.

"Jim, remember that smudge on my cheek. I believe it could use a little cleaning. Care to join me?"

"But, we don't have our suits," he protested.

"Are you afraid I might see you or you might see me," I said with a smile. "I believe the time for hiding anything has passed. Let's make our decision based on the facts." I fought my tendency to shyly turn away and looked straight into Jim's eyes. I needed to know his true reaction to everything. My fingers reached to the buttons at the top of my blouse, and I slowly unbuttoned them, one at a time. I watched Jim do the same. My hands were shaking, but I made progress. As my finger brushed the exposed skin just above my bra, I felt a shiver quiver through my body. I watched the brown curls on Jim's chest being exposed. I wanted to run my fingers through them, but I needed to be patient.

Our shirts were undone. We slipped them off and laid them to the side. I slowly turned around, showing him all angles. His eyes were glued to me. I saw a bulge growing in his shorts, and I smiled. My thumb popped the snap on my shorts, and the zipper slowly descended. I watched Jim do the same; though realized he faced a greater challenge working around his obstacle than I did. Our shorts slid to the ground, and we kicked them on top of our shirts. Jim's briefs were having a hard time containing his ever-growing manhood, and I enjoyed the sight.

Reaching behind my back, I unhooked my bra and slid it off of my arms, exposing my firm little breasts, topped by very erect nipples. So far, he hadn't run away. Was it just the newness, was he just being respectful or did he truly like what he saw? As I slipped my thumbs under the elastic of my panties, I eagerly watched Jim replicate my actions, and we both found the last remnants of cover sliding down our legs, leaving us totally exposed and revealed in truth. I liked seeing that Jim was circumcised and a very reasonable size. He definitely didn't need Viagra.

"Let me give you a hand now," Jim offered. He gave me his right hand and slid his left hand to the small of my back, leading me closer to the tub. After removing the lid, he put his hands on my waist and lifted me on to the side of the tub. He removed my shoes and socks very sensually before hopping up and removing his. I rotated my body and brought my legs over the side and into the water. It felt wonderful. We sank down into the water, sitting opposite each other. Nothing was said, yet I felt his toes explore my feet. I enjoyed the sensation.

"Jim, I am curious. I was happy to see your size, not too big and not too small. I've always felt that guys who are large rely on their stretching capabilities, but lack in technique and caring. It's as if they believe their size is all they need to offer. Could it be the same with your enjoyment of small breasts?"

"Yes, very much so. I've found that small-breasted women seem to be more interested in how they use their body than large-breasted women, who either lie there as passive recipients or get lost in themselves as if they are just using the man's body to masturbate on. Jayne, you are so beautiful. I loved watching you share your hidden treasures with me. When you took off your blouse, I noticed your small breasts nicely filled out your bra. Rather than wearing a baggy or padded bra, trying to be something you aren't, you just stretched the thin material, drawing attention to your beautiful, subtle curves, topped off by those wonderful nipples that stand at attention and salute me. Another bonus is realizing that at 48 your girls are still firm and stand high and proud on your chest. I'm enjoying watching you breathe right now and could never tire of this sight. I also prefer the sensual styles small-breasted women can wear to the styles that are better suited for large-breasted women."

"OK, Jim, I like what I'm hearing, but I'm getting a bit embarrassed, so come over here and keep me company." Sliding over, Jim moved till our bodies touched. I looked up into his eyes, and he put his arm around me. We fit so well together. Jim massaged my shoulder as we talked. I felt so comfortable and so close to him. It was as if we had known each other forever. It was amazing how a little thing like open, honest communication could lead to something as special as this.

I couldn't believe how the time had flown. The sun was starting to set, and it hit me that we didn't have any towels. When I mentioned it, Jim reassured me he had some towels in the cabinet under the tub. He climbed out of the tub and got the towels. Holding one open, he invited me out of the tub. As I got out of the tub, he wrapped a warm towel around me and held me closely. I melted into his arms.

"Jim, I can't imagine a place I'd rather be right now, but I want to take this slowly and savor each step of our exploration and discovery. I need to leave now, giving myself time to absorb all the nuances of this wonderful day. Never before have I felt so special nor felt so right in being with a man. Thank you for inviting me into your world and for making this day so memorable."

"Jayne, I was settled into a belief that my fantasy would just remain a fantasy, and now I realize it truly will remain just a fantasy, for reality with you is well beyond any fantasy I could have ever imagined. I am so happy you placed that notice at the nursery. I look forward to seeing what develops between us. I've never felt so happy, fulfilled and eager as I am right now, envisioning joining you hand-in-hand on a journey through life."

Our minds locked in our erotic images as our clothing returned to our bodies. We knew this was just a taste of what was to come. Sliding his arm around my waist, Jim walked me to my car. At my car, I put my arms around Jim's waist, looked up into his eyes and then tenderly placed my lips on Jim's, lingering in the soft, comforting warmth I was feeling. Pulling away, I got into my car. I took a deep breath, started my car and then drove to my home.

* * * *

I felt like a giddy little girl. I knew my students were excited, awaiting Jim's arrival. If they only knew what was rushing through my mind. I spent Saturday night and all day Sunday sorting all the images, thoughts, sounds, scents and touches that were engraved in my mind. As everything was processed in my mind, the depth of the experience truly hit me. I've never imagined anything so perfect. I found myself floating on a cloud.

He finally arrived. His smile went to the students, and they eagerly rushed around him. Looking around the room, his eyes connected with mine. He nodded and winked. That connection was all I needed.

Seeing Jim work in the garden brought back so many special memories. I felt so proud; proud that this wonderful man showed so much caring to my students and proud that this man wanted to be with me. Everyone was winning. It was so hard to cloak my feelings from my students. Could I truly hide my feelings from them? For how long? As Jim finished and prepared to leave, he slipped an envelope into my hand. I slid it into my pocket. My heart was pounding.

With the kids out to lunch, I sat at my desk and removed the envelope from my pocket. I opened it, took in a deep breath and started to read.

My Dearest Jayne,

Words fail me, as emotions flood through the essence of my being. Your intoxicating image is carved deep into my soul, and nothing will ever alter that image. I only hope I am strong enough to work with your students today and not rush over and embrace you. My lips are still tingling from that last touch you shared before you left. I feel there is nothing I couldn't feel safe sharing with you. I have never felt so free in all my life. Life's stressors melt away with each smile you share. I melt away with each touch you share. My words seem so cheap and meaningless in comparison to what I feel for you inside. Thank you for opening the door. Thank you for stepping in. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for being you. You are better than a dream come true. I look forward to us developing something very special together.

Yours, always and forever,

Jim

Lost in the moment, I vaguely became aware of a tiny hand handing me a tissue. "I can tell those tears are tears of joy," she softly spoke. "You are the best teacher ever, and you deserve to be this happy." I opened my arms and drew this little girl close. Into my ear, she whispered, "I love you, Miss Nelson."

"I love you too, Susie."

* * * *

That night, Jim and I talked on the telephone for hours. We never seemed to run out of things to share. He told me of his desire for me, and I had to admit I desired him just as much. Being the caring, responsible man he was, he told me he would never take any chances with my well being, so he called the VA and set up an appointment to get a full STD panel done on him. It had been a long time since he'd been with anyone, and he had been tested since then, but he wanted a recent test to reassure me. He also told me he had a vasectomy, so pregnancy wouldn't be a concern. He was so sweet to be so concerned about me. I told him I would also get tested. We talked about getting together this weekend, and he suggested we could harvest some crops from his garden on Saturday and then prepare a nice meal with the harvest. That sounded great to me.

* * * *

Saturday, I enjoyed preparing for our day. I knew Jim enjoyed me natural, so I just added subtle highlights. I decided to wear a short silk skirt that flowed very nicely when I moved. On top, I wore a lightweight cotton button down blouse. I enjoyed knowing he loved looking at me. I felt so sexy around him. When I got to his home, we enjoyed the sun, the garden and playing in the kitchen. Dinner turned out delicious. We enjoyed the taste and our playfulness. It was fun feeding each other with our fingers. We talked about our future and expressed strong desire to share that future with each other. Jim was so sensual with his voice and his touches that I felt all tingly inside and out.

After we ate, I sat on his lap, put my arms around him and kissed him deeply. I found it so hard to be close to him and not touch him. That was the worst challenge at school. While sitting on his lap, I became aware of his obvious arousal. I moved around a bit to enjoy the sensation, though my movements just seemed to cause him to grow larger. I loved knowing his desire and feeling his desire. Never before had I ever felt more like a woman or more desired as a woman. Leaning toward his ear, I whispered. "Jim, this is so unfair."

"What is so unfair?" he responded.

"I get to enjoy your obvious arousal and desire, yet you have to just guess what is going on inside of me."

"What you say and what you do convince me our desires are the same," said Jim. "I can patiently wait for the rest, because I know how wonderful it will be and know it will come... in more ways than one," he added with a sly smile.

I took his hand in mine, looked deep into his eyes and said, "No, that isn't enough." I raised his fingers to my lips, gently kissing each one. Continuing to look deep into his eyes, I lowered his hand till it was resting on my knee. With a very light touch, I guided his hand, circling over my knee three times. Slightly parting my legs, I began to guide him up the soft warm skin between my thighs and beneath my skirt. My legs parted just enough to allow his hand entry. I removed my hand when his fingers reached my soaked panties. "I want you to know it is real, not just words," I softly said.

Our eyes remained locked on each other as he explored me through my panties. My lips were hot and puffy. I felt him lightly explore, as a blind man using Braille. I was so sleek and lubricated, that I pictured a kid on a sled flowing up and down, in slow motion, over each new curve that presented itself to him. He seemed to want to study me, yet held back any invasions of any kind. He was so patient; more so than I felt I could be. I sensed he wanted to learn all he could before he took any action. I liked that about him, for when he did take action, it was generally very well thought out and perfectly beautiful in its application. I had nothing to hide from him and wanted him to know everything about me.

Jim whispered to me, with a smile, "Now I know I'm not the only totally horny person sitting here." He raised his hand up to his nose, breathed in deeply and said; "That is what I call a special dessert. What a luscious fragrance." He placed a tender lingering kiss on my lips before lifting me up and taking my hand. After guiding me to his bedroom, he lifted me up, as if I was light as a feather, and gently laid me down on his bed. Joining me there, he held me closely and began to make love. I was lost in the sensations. I felt aroused and relaxed at the same time. I was being soothed and comforted while shown the deepest love and desire. Time ceased, and we were lost in each other. Eventually, his touches become more soothing and comforting, and I finally fell asleep.

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and the hint of light coming through my closed eyelids. I became aware of a light blanket lying over me and felt the warmth of another body next to mine. I finally realized where I was and who was next to me. A smile came to my face as my eyes fluttered open to reveal Jim lying next to me, watching me sleep and then awaken. I couldn't believe it was morning already. Jim knew I had a teaching seminar to attend today, so watched over me to make sure I didn't oversleep. I'd bet he had other reasons to watch me, too. I wish I could have had the opportunity to watch him. I smiled as I realized I knew it would come.