Love in the Neighborhood Pt. 03

Story Info
Two women who fall in love with each other.
4.8k words
3.89
4.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina just stepped out of her shower, dried herself off in front of the floor mirror, look at her nude body, thinking as Nina gazed at her naked body, you know Nina, you have and alluring nude body shape. Also, I can feel my firm, large breasts, which still have firm shaped. I hope my breasts look beautiful to Tina. I am not wearing any make-up, no bra or panties, and then I will put on a removable dress. I am scared to death about being with a nude woman, like Tina, for the first time, but on the other hand, I may want to talk with her and leave. I want to have an intimate relationship with Tina. I have dreamed about a mature woman in a sexual relationship. I have written about mature women in a sexual relationship, and I have watched mature porno lesbian on the internet too.

After she combed her hair, put on the light dress, walk into the kitchen, and look for the chocolate chips cookies with marijuana in it. I know Tina will enjoy them. Although I won't tell her and see where it goes from there. It is almost ten AM, and I need to go.

Tina had just shower, went into the bedroom, looked at her nude body as she thought, I won't wear and make-up, as I want to see me as I am. After I thought about it, I decided to wear a light, removable dress, and then she can see my full firm breasts and my hairy pussy. I know a lot of women shave their pussy, and think I might be more interested in them, which I won't shave mine. I prefer hair pussy, and I hope Nina has a hairy snatch. Women with hairy snatch make it alluring and inviting to me lick her all over hairy pussy.

Tina walks to her kitchen, made some coffee, rolled a couple of joints out, thinking I hope Nina will enjoy being with me for the first time. I need some coffee and a cigarette before I get us some robes and towels if we go out to my hot tub. I am so nervous about being with Nina, and usually, it does not get in that way with my experience with other women. Oh my god, the doorbell just rang, and I know who it is.

Nina steps back as Tina opens the front door as Nina smiled at Tina, saying, "I brought us some cookies for us. I am a little nervous about being with you for the first time!"

Tina said, "Come in. I am a little nervous too. Do you want some coffee?"

Nina came in, and after Tina closed the front door lean in and kiss Tina on the lips, saying, "I wanted to do that. I hope you are ok with that?"

"Yes, it was very nice. Let's have some coffee!" Tina smiled at Nina.

They both walk into the kitchen, and Nina sat against the kitchen window. Tina brought them coffee and sat down, saying, "You knew I would like those stories. What a vivid imagination that made you write to them? Also, you said that you have not been with a woman?"

"No, I have not been with a woman. Did you get excited when you read them?" Nina somewhat replied.

"Two mature lesbian together. Yes, it did turn me on!" Tina replied to Nina.

"After we spoke to each other, I wanted to be a lesbian, like you." Nina took a sip of her coffee and continued, "When I was younger, I realized that like to fantasy about being with mature women, but I want to get married too. When we, meaning my husband, I would think about women when he would eat my pussy. From there, I started to write my stories down, though I kept them hidden from my husband. Eventually, it leads me to lesbian videos on the internet. It was there I found out what it would be like to be with a mature woman."

"Oh, wow, I can see you like that." as Tina smiled and drank her coffee.

"Yes, I was able to put in more details on having lesbian sex from the videos. You should know that my husband is bi-sexual too. He told me that after a couple of years of marriage, that on occasion, he would get together with male friends. It was then I told him I was bi-sexual but had not accepted it or participate in it. For me, it has been a five year period since I told him. We like being together, and we like having sex." Nina smiled, asked, "Can I have some more coffee?"

"Sure, I am sorry for not asking you earlier." When Tina returned, she asks, "Do you want to go through with being with me an intimate sexual relationship?"

Nina just looked at Tina to answer her question, "Yes, I want to go through with being with you intimate, sexual relationship. I am scared. I am, scared to death because you are a woman lesbian, and I wasn't sure. You see, I have been with only one man." Nina paused and asked, "Do you want a cookie?"

"Sure, I like your cookies the last time you were here." Taking several bites of her cookies, Tina continued, "I can see what you mean, but please, I will be gentle with you. After all, I am a woman. If we want to be a close friendship, that would be great, but I think we need an intimate, sexual relationship. I think it is the right thing to do for both of us." Tina smiled and reached out to hold Nina's hand.

Nina smiled at Tina, took a sip of coffee, and a cookie, asking, "Can I have one of your cigarettes?"

"Yes, sure, help yourself, darling." as Tina smiled back at Nina.

Nina lit the cigarette, saying, "I want to make sure you understand the relationship with my husband. He won't interfere if I was in a lesbian relationship with you. He does whatever he wants to do. Both of us have an open relationship, but it concerns both of us. One thing I concluded is going through with our lesbian association would be great for both of us. I do not want it to be a one-time sexual experience with you. I want you to know that I want a love partner like you. I am not sure if I explained everything!" Nina looked at Tina with sad eyes.

"Do not feel so sad if it does not work out between us. It just the way relationships go in life. Besides, I like you a lot, and you expressed it in your stories." Tina said it, asking, "I will get us some coffee."

"That would be nice," Nina responded to Tina.

After bringing the coffee and lit a cigarette and offered one to Nina, saying, "I am sure you know that two women, like you and me, develop a friendship which leads to an intimate sexual relationship between them. Also, it means spending time together, like going shopping together, buying food together, going to restaurants together, and holding hands in public, etc. It does not mean, like in those pornography videos." as Tina continued, "For me, I like touching a woman everywhere. On kissing, I like that a lot too. It makes being intimate more personal between each other. If we were both feeling like being sexually verbal in having sex, it is ok with me. What I want after having sex is the talking between us, holding each other very close. It provides meaning for both of us while still naked. I can see it in your eyes that you want to be sexually intimate with me?"

"The substance you just said makes me want you in a sexual connection. What I want is more is the talking before and after having sex between us. Does that make sense to you, Tina?" Nina said as she touches Tina's hand.

"Yes, everything you said makes sense to me. Nina, I want to be with you and think you do too. I do not want this relationship to make a mistake with you. I hope we can hold hands, caress each other body, and become more involved between us. Is that correct?" Tina said it and reach out to touch Nina's hand.

Nina held Tina's hand, reach out, pull her closer, and kissed her on the warm lips, saying, "Yes, you know you are correct in what you just said."

Tina felt the warm kiss on her hand, saying, "It is almost noon. Why don't we get in the hot tub and smoke a marijuana joint?"

"That would be wonderful to relax like that, but I do not have a swimsuit? Also, it would be nice to smoke a joint with you." Nina smiled at Tina.

"That is all right. I thought we get into the hot tub nude. The hot tub shelters and the neighborhood would not see us," Tina said, adding to it, "here is the door that leads out to the hot tub area. You can put your dress on one of the chairs. I will be out with some white wine, cigarettes, and a couple of marijuana joints. If you want, you can wait until I come out?" as Tina looked at Nina with a big smile on her face.

Nina walked outside, sat in the chair, lit a cigarette, thinking, I know what I am doing now, me naked with any other woman. I am scared a little bit, but I will overcome if it goes towards us being sexually intimate with each other. Nina looked towards Tina as she just walked out.

"I guess you were waiting for me before we get into the hot tub. Do you want to smoke a joint before we get into the hot tub?" and seeing Nina sit there as Tina set down the wine, cigarettes, and a couple of joints.

"That would be nice to smoke one before we get in the hot tub." as Nina smiled back at Tina.

Tina lit up the marijuana joint, puff on several times, and handed it to Nina. Nina took several long drags of the joint and gave it back to Tina. Tina puffed several times, saying, "I am about to get into the hot tub, how about you, Nina?"

"I am ready, Tina." as Nina smiled.

Tina stood up, smiled at Nina, pulled the zipper down, and let her dress fall to the wooden deck, and let Nina looked at her naked body, saying, "You seem to like the way I look, Nina."

"I do like the way you look nude in front of me, and I assumed you keep your pussy shaved. I am glad you did not shave it because I always want a furry woman." Nina stood up and unzipped dress, let it fall to the wooden deck, saying, "I hope you like the way I look! I have never been naked in front of a woman like you. You look gorgeous as you stand there."

"Now come here. I want to hold you, touch your skin, and I want you to have the same thing too." Tina leaned into Nina's warm sensual body, and passionately kissed each other. When their lips parted, Tina said, "Let us get into the hot tub." After getting in Tina, lit up another marijuana joint and handed it to Nina, added, "I love being in the hot tub after getting loaded. Come and sits next to me, Nina."

"I should tell you something about the cookies. I put some marijuana in those cookies! I hope that does not bother you?" Nina smiled at Tina.

"No, it does not bother me about the cookies. I like those cookies, along with our joints. Also, I like your hairy, fluffy fur around your pussy. On shaved pussy, I do not like it, and I have been with a few women who shave their pussy. You can play with their hairy, wooly, pussy, and pull a little on all their pussy hairs, which it gets a woman sexually excited." Tina put her arm around Nina and held her close to her body.

"You seem to like being close in the hot tub?" as Nina said it.

"Yes, I like to be close to you, Nina.", Tina said as she eased herself up the hot tub seats to be close to Nina.

Nina could feel Tina soft hands as it stroke her face and facial hair around her head, touching her warm lips with Tina's fingers and her hands drifted to Nina's ample size large breasts. It sent incredible sensation as Tina ran her hands across and around Nina ample, sized breasts. Her whole body could feel the sensitive, alluring sexual movement of Tina's hands, finally saying, "Oh, Tina, that explode every sensual nerve in my breast and my body. I never know what a virgin lesbian, like me, can feel like when they are with another lesbian. Do not stop, please." Nina kissed Tina on her soft wet lips.

"I am glad you like that. Please put your warm hands on my sensitive breasts and run your hands around my excited, burning breasts, and make my nipple pop out. Please, Nina, I want you to play with them." Tina leaned into Nina and hugged her deeply as she played with Tina's breasts.

They kissed each other for several minutes when Nina said, "Oh, Tina, I never how much sexual excitement that we make between us, and like playing with your warm, firm breasts. Did you like what I did?"

"I like watching your hands caress and play with my warm breasts. It felt so titillating when you made my nipples hard and firm. How do you feel inside about playing with my breasts? I know I like kissing you, how did the sensation of kissing me for a long time? Now, I am getting up to get us some more wine, and I hope you'll think about what I just said." Tina said it and kissed Nina on her warm lips.

Nina's thoughts invaded her mind about kissing and play with both of Tina's breasts. I know I love being kissed by Tina. It felt personal and anticipating with each kiss. It made my loving come out when I kissed Tina, and I caressed each other breasts as we kissed. Cupping each one of Tina's sensual breasts in my soft hands made me want Tina even more. Oh, Tina is coming out.

Tina got into the hot tub, poured Nina and her some wine, lit a cigarette, saying, "Did you think about what I asked you?"

Nina set her glass of wine down, reach out, pulled Tina closer to her, and kissed her emotionally on her warm lips, as Nina said, "I do not know how to explain what I feel about us, and how we kissed each other. From my heart, deep in me, made my love for you to come out. Nina, it just comes out with a torrent burst out of my heart with my love and my emotions. It just happens as we kissed and played with each other breasts."

Tina looked at Nina with alluring eyes, kissed Nina on her lustful warm lips, parted and saying, "Nina, I am surprised when you told me that. You know that I have been with a lot of women over the years, but no one ever told me any about being in love with me after kissing and playing with my breasts. What I mean, you didn't go down and suck on each of my breasts nipples, but instead, you wanted to play with breasts and watch me. You amaze me, Nina."

Taking one Tina cigarette, lit it, looked at Tina, saying, "It just surprised me when my emotions burst out. I was deeply aware of my love for you when we met the other day. I do not know if you felt the same way, but love happens. Did these emotions of love ever occur to you in the past?"

"Yes, about fifteen years ago, I fell in love with my female partner. It was at a small party that we connected right from the beginning. We talked for a long time at that party, and we found out that we had the same interests. Then I asked her over to my house. We were together for three years, and then she got killed by a drunk driver. It left me with an empty feeling inside of me that I did not get over it till now. I had a lot of lesbians affairs after she passed away, but I never fell in love again till I met you, Nina. Does that bother you, with what I just told you?"

Nina reached out for Tina's hand, saying, "Bewilder and amaze with what shared with me. I never knew that you were in love with another woman before meeting me. It was amazing when you mention that you love me. Tell me, what else do you do with your life? I mean, do paint, write, read a lot of books, or do you get together with other lesbians?"

Tina looked at Nina, saying, "We need to get out of the hot tub. There are robes and towels for us on the table. While you dried off, I will get us wine. You know something, Nina, I like talking with you, and we haven't made love." as Tina got up, put a robe on, and walked into the kitchen.

Nina looked up as she dried herself off, put on the robe, and saw Tina came back, then both two glasses of wine, sat down, looked at Nina, saying, "Do you want a cigarette?"

"That would be nice. I will buy you a pack if you want me to come back. I wanted to ask you a question." as Nina said it.

Tina lit up a cigarette and said, "You can ask me any questions. I have not mentioned that I will be honest with you, Nina."

"I think I mentioned that my husband left on a business trip. Since he left, I was wondering if I could sleep with you. You see, Tina, I have enjoyed our relationship so far. I want to be close to you if wanted me to sleep with you?" as Nina smiled at Tina.

Tina looked at Nina, smiled, and said, "I did not think you want to sleep with me since we have not had sex yet. You played with my breast, which felt wonderful, and I have enjoyed kissing you, but I am not sure if you wanted to go to bed and sleep with me."

"Oh, Tina, I do want to sleep with you. I would like us to enjoy sex with you, without sex is fine too. You see, I think you are an amazing person, and I have enjoyed talking with you."

"What is that, Nina?" Tina smiled.

"I am sure you remember when I played with your breast.", Nina said

"Yes, I did love the way you touched each one of my breasts and got me so sexually excited. ", Tina replied to Nina.

"I love running my soft hands across your amazing, firm breasts. Your breasts felt so enticing, and I love caressing each one of your breasts in my hands. I wanted to suck on each of your soft nipples in my mouth and savor the taste of your nipple's heads. I hope that does not bother you, Tina." Nina, reach out and caressed Tina's hand.

Tina clutches Nina's hand, looking into Nina's soft eyes, saying, "Nina, I love that when played with my breasts. It made my pussy soaking wet. You mentioned earlier about sleeping with me. I would like you to sleep with you. Your body presence next to mine would make alluring abience between us. We would make both us imaging a fantastic feeling in the morning of sleeping together."

Nina leaned over, kissed Tina passionately on her moist lips, saying, "That would be great, Tina."

"In the last few days, we talked, and we email each other in letters. I had time to consider if I wanted to be with you, Nina. Please let me finish. You had time to contemplate being a lesbian. I have heard your belief in being a lesbian, but you never really asked me what it's like to be a lesbian. I mean, you have mentioned you are in love with another bisexual man, and I was married to a female partner. I was serious about my love and the passing of my lover. I do not want to experience the same thing again. My dilemma is my crossroad in my life at this time, meaning I am in love with you, and you seem to feel your in love with me. For me, I want you and hold you next to my naked body. I want those deep understanding thoughts from you. I want you to love me too. Sex for sex with a woman is just fine if that is all you want, but sex for love is some way different." Tina passed on hers regarding those thoughts of Nina.

Nina looked at Tina, smiled, and took one of Tina's cigarette, lit it, saying, "On Tina." reaching out and held both of Tina's hands in her, adding, "I know everything you told me. It makes me understand how strongly you feel about our lesbian relationship. Again I will say, I am in love with you, and I want to feel the same thing that I do!"

Tina looked into Nina's tearing eyes and her face, as Tina wipe those tears from Nina's eyes, and saying, "Nina, I am so sorry for what I said. I did not realize that you are a sensitive woman. You know that is what I said was my honest thoughts on being a lesbian. I would not change anything about being a lesbian." reaching out for Nina's hands, kissed each one, adding, "Again, I am so sorry for hurting your lesbian feelings."

"I can see that, Tina! For me, it worried me because I was not sure if you wanted to be involved with each other as lovers. I know about being sexually involved with a woman like you, but in a lesbian relationship is something very different. Right now, I am worried." as Nina sadly smiled at Tina.

"Why are you worried about being a lesbian? I need to know." as Tina said it.

"My concern about being worried about feeling is, I was not sure if you felt the same about me. I was worried about when each of us is out of bed, will both of us talk with each other and relate hour inner thoughts. For me, Tina, I am hoping we can do things outside of our bed, will we go shopping, go to the movies that each of us wants to see it, cook dinner together, and I am hoping we can take the weekend getaway to the secluded beach houses." Nina, conveying her thoughts to Tina.

12