Love In The Rain

Story Info
You share the intensity of a thunderstorm.
2.9k words
4.67
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night feels hot and humid against my skin. No sign of a breeze through the open sliding door. A thunderstorm in the making, I think as I look at the clock. God, I wish it would rain. I really do love the rain. The air is heavy around us as we lay in our bed. I turn to look at you, see you lying beside me. I think about how I never get tired of watching you sleep and the happiness you bring to me. The sheet is pushed down, your body is naked and white against the darkness of the room and I think about touching you, waking you. Wanting to tell you how much I care for you, but sleep eases all the worries of the world from your face. Beautiful, I think, he is so beautiful and so I let you sleep.

From somewhere outside soft music floats on the air through the door. The melody is so haunting and sad. Soft and it plays on the edges of my mind. It seems almost recognizable. What is it? What is the name of that song? I think how unlike me that I don’t know. Like a long forgotten memory it flits across the edges of my mind. Only 2:00 a.m. I see on the clock. 2:00 a.m. and most of the world is asleep, even you. I float back to a time when I would have felt lonely, awake in the night but not now, not anymore.

I think about getting a glass of water. Maybe a glass of water will cool me. So I inch out of our bed not wanting to wake you. I stand naked by the patio door hoping for the hint of a cool breeze. Hot, I think to myself, so hot. How I wish it would rain. It seems so dark outside, no stars and the clouds are heavy and black against the night sky. There must be a real storm coming. Nothing moves beyond the darkness. I feel as if I'm looking out over the edge of something, something coming. Maybe it’s nothing more than the power of the storm as it approaches but there is the feeling of tension in the air. Heavy like the air.

I don't want the light from the bathroom to spill onto you, wake you. So I search for the glass in the dark. My hand skims across the counter until my fingers touch the edge of the glass. Wait for the water to run cold from the tap. Hot, it's so hot in here, I think. I hold my hands under the water and the coldness shocks my skin, eases the heat. I cup my hands and bring the water up to my breasts. Let it trickle between them. Over them, cooling me. My nipples harden as the water spills over them. Better, much better, I think. I catch my reflection in the mirror. In the darkness, the water on my breasts glistens as I turn. My wet skin catches what little light there is. I trail my hands across my breasts. Lightly touch my nipples and feel their hardness. Cup them, feel the heaviness there. Watching as I do, I slide my fingers across my stomach and then up my sides. God, it’s so hot in here. I wish it would rain.

I slip across the room and stand by the open door again. The first hint of a breeze blows the sheers against me. Softly. Not cooling. A warm breeze. Blowing up because of the storm approaching. The sheers float across my legs and it feels soft and silky against my skin. Like fingers caressing me gently. Like a gentle whisper of a touch. Almost like nothing at all. I watch the lightening streak through the sky, filling the room with flashes of light. The crash of thunder in the distance is like music to my ears. Rain, I think. Thank God it will rain. Still, you sleep.

I think about stepping through the door, to wait for the rain to come. For it to dance across my naked body. Cooling me as it splashes down on me. No one around. You sleeping and so unaware of the storm approaching. So I do. I step through the open door and stand naked and waiting. Waiting for the storms first caress. Like a lover's caress. Like your caress. Lightening flashing around me in the black sky. I tilt my head back and raise my face to the sky. Close my eyes. The breeze gusts around me making my skin tingle. I think how free I feel. Suddenly, I feel the first drop as it touches my lips. I open my mouth to catch the rain, like a child again. I love when it rains.

I feel you more than hear you. Feel you stand at the door, watching me. The rain pours down on my body. It runs down my back and across my ass. Streams between my cheeks. My arms reach up, stretching high above me. Hands reaching, grasping. As if trying to catch the power from the storm. Trying to catch it and hold it in my hands. My head tilts back catching the rain in my mouth. The light flashes in the sky and it makes my skin sheen. My body is wet and shinning. The wind whips through the trees and it sounds like the wings of a thousand birds taking flight.

I know you stand and watch me. Watch as the rain pounds down on me. The drops are hard and heavy against my skin. Stinging me as they hit with the force of the storm. I bring my hands down slowly. Run them down my sides and around my waist. Then back across the cheeks of my ass. I cup them. Rub the rain into my flesh. Then suddenly you are there, behind me.

I hear you whisper, "What are you doing out here, little mouse?" I think back to the first time you called me that and I smile.

"I'm waiting for you", I say.

I lean back against you and feel the rain run between our bodies. Cool on our skin and we slip across each other with the wetness of it. You fill every dip, every crevice of my body with your body. Mold yourself into me and I feel you tall and strong against me. My ass presses against your stomach. I feel your hardness against me. My hands come up and I join them around your neck. I lean my head back against your shoulder, turn my face to your neck and lightly touch my tongue to your skin. I taste the rain that falls there. Your hands slide up my stomach and you reach for my breasts. You cup them in your hands, bringing them together. The rain washes between them. You feel the hardness of my nipples against the palms of your hands.

"I love the rain", I whisper to you.

You lower your head and kiss down my neck, across my shoulder and I push back against you. Feeling you against me. Wanting to feel you against me. Your fingers pinch my nipples, hard from your touch and the coolness of the rain and the wind. One hand trails across my stomach, across the bone in my hip and it sends shivers through me. It tickles me. I bring my hands from your neck and then down to your legs. I rake my nails across your wet skin and you pull me closer still. I feel your teeth on my neck as you bite gently, teasing me. One hand slides across my belly, rubbing the rain into my skin and you hear me moan softly, as your fingers reach for me. Reach for the center of me. They slip there in the wetness – me or the rain? Me, I know. Wet for the feel of you against me. Wet with desire for you. Wet with wanting you.

"Someone might be watching” you murmur against the skin of my neck.

"Let them watch", I gasp and I open my thighs for your touch.

I feel your fingers slide across me, against the center of me. Teasing me. Gently you part the folds and find my secret place. You move your hips away from my ass and I feel your hardness come between my legs, from the back of me. I feel you slip against the wetness there. Your fingers swirl around my clit, the length of you caught between my legs, slipping against me. The head of your cock catches the edge of me. Just touching where I open for you. I hear your breath, loud and strained in my ear as you push against me. Wanting to feel the heat of me, you moan as I push back against you, almost letting you into me. Then I pull away again, teasing you, the tip of you, the ridge of you just catching me. Catching that special place where I open to you. I tease you with the heat and the wetness of me.

The sky lights up with flashes of lightening, outlining our bodies against the darkness of the night. Thunder crashing in the distance. The storm rages all around us but there is only us. Only the two of us. I pull away from you. Loose you from between my thighs and turn to you, to look at you. I see the passion for me in your eyes and know that I reflect that back to you. I smile and reach for your hands then step back from you, leading you and you follow. The backs of my legs connect with the lounge chair and I bend down to it, sit on the end of it. I pull you down to your knees before me and reach for you. Both hands reach for your face and I raise my lips to yours, kiss you softly, my kiss telling you things I can't say with words. I run my tongue along your lips and you open your mouth to me. My tongue touches yours and I want you. Want to feel you kiss me, deeply, to feel your teeth graze my tongue as I kiss you.

I lay back in the lounge chair and you lower your head to my leg. You kiss my knee, run your tongue across my skin. You take little bites of my skin and soft nibbles. Your hands reach up across my belly, kneading the flesh there and then trail across my hipbones. You feel the hardness of them then you push my legs apart and run your tongue up the inside of my thigh. The rain beats down on our naked bodies, slides over our skin making us slippery. My hands reach for your head and I pull your face towards me, to the center of me, till your mouth touches me. Your breath is hot against me and you kiss me lightly, slowly, tasting me. I put one leg over your shoulder opening myself to you. You feel my body quiver with the intensity of it. Your mouth savoring me, tasting me. Your tongue swirling around me, as if wine in a glass. Loving me with your mouth, your lips and the heat of your tongue. You hear me, the sounds I make. Know the pleasure in it. You push your fingers deep inside me and my breath catches in my throat. I raise my head to look at you, your head between my open thighs. My hands reach down and I hold your face closer to me. I give into the pleasure of it, the feel of your lips against me, your fingers inside me, your mouth loving me.

You reach for my hands and pull me up till I’m sitting before you and you lean into me. Kneeling between my thighs, arms around me, stroking my back you kiss me, share the taste of me. Your tongue is hot in my mouth and I taste the sweetness of me on your lips, in your mouth. I want you, all of you, inside of me, like I'm burning inside for you. Still the rain falls and cools the outside of us. You pull away from me and move your body till you rest your back against the chair. I stand and step before you. I look down at you from my height and you reach up to me, take my hands and pull me down to you. With one foot on each side of you I lower myself to your lap and I sit facing you. I feel you hard between my legs. Feel the head of your cock push against me, opening me. The ridge of your cock catches there. I lock eyes with you, see the fire there, the wanting. I raise myself enough to take you in. I feel you fill me, the head of your cock pushing against me. Reaching for the back of me. I hold you there, not moving and you whisper, sounds really, not words.

I hold you inside me feeling the thickness of you. I feel you throb deep inside me and I tighten around you, squeeze you, enveloping you in the heat of me. Your hands reach out for my breasts, caressing them. You bring your knees up to support me and I reach under your leg and touch you, lightly, gently, the base of you. Touch that place that I know will make you moan, and you do. I hear your moan as it escapes through your lips. I stroke you lightly, cupping first one and then the other, then back again. I stroke lightly, tease you and find your special place. The rain runs down between us, across us, making us slippery. It’s cool at first but warms quickly with the heat of our bodies.

Your hand reaches for my breast, squeezing it. I feel your fingers bite into the flesh. Your mouth comes down to the other and you take my nipple between your teeth and bite gently. You feel me clench around you. I feel you swell larger inside me, deep inside me. You nuzzle your face between my breasts, resting there, breathing heavily against me. You turn your face against my breast and lick the rain as it drips off my nipple. You put one hand on my hip, guiding me, helping me move against you. We rock together, slowly at first and we feel the contractions build deep inside me. I feel you, hard and thick as you push against the back of me. The rain washes down on us, off of me and onto you, like a waterfall between our bodies.

You know I'm close. You can feel the contractions stronger inside me and it makes you swell larger. Close for you as well, your mouth sucks at my breast, greedily, wanting me to take you deeper. Each movement of my hips drives you into me, faster and harder into me. My hands reach out to you, trace across your chest and a nail flicks your nipple. Your body spasms against me as I roll your nipple between my finger. I bend my head and take it between my teeth, touch my tongue to it. I taste the rain on your skin and push myself down onto you harder. You push against me and pull me down to you. All hope of control gone for us, I rock back and forth on you. I drive you into me deeper, pushing inside me and the heat burns us. I can't tell if the wetness between my legs is me, you or the rain but it burns my skin. You hear me moan, moan and you know, you know and it's time, time for you, time for me. Beyond the edge of it, over the edge of it now, you feel me tighten. So tight like a hand grasping you. You hear me begin to laugh, a gentle laugh. It catches in my throat. You push harder and fill me deeply, deeper than possible. All around you, you hear me laugh. There's a fire that burns inside - you there inside. It’s too much, too much, too much to take. You feel yourself, throbbing, pulsing. The heat of me as I cum burns you, pushes you over the edge and then there is you. You push into me, one final desperate thrust, deeper than before and you fill me completely. You shudder against me, spill into me and you fill me with fire, with heat.

I lay against you, my face nuzzled into your neck. I feel you pulse inside me, my body still clenching, uncontrolled, making you jump inside me. I feel you gently push, those final gentle pushes and I feel the hot wetness spill between our bodies. Not wanting it to end, I meet your gentle thrusts, wanting to keep you there, keep you safe. I hear you laugh, softly, more to yourself than anything else. I pull away from you, look at you and see the smile there.

"Are you laughing at me?" the hint of a tease in my voice.

"No, never!" you say, "but it will be hard to look the guy behind us in the eye tomorrow!"

"I don't care," I laugh, "I love the rain."