Love Is a Drug Ch. 01 Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah guinea pigs," Theo stated, nudging with a chuckle.

"I don't know Andy, you might try to poison us and take all the loot."

"Have I ever! Cheeky sod. Be no more freebies with an attitude like that." He was smiling, still concentrating on the road. They were stuck in rush hour traffic; it was taking forever to get home.

"We'd love too." Cal wrapped his arm around his boyfriend in the backseat and smiled back.

"Great. Mind you, by the time we get out of this congestion it will be midnight." He let his hand drop to the seat as the car came to a halt again.

"I will call Mick, he'll come pick you up, say about half Seven?"

"Yeah sounds great." Leaning over and pressing his cheek into the mass of blond curls.

Flipping open his mobile and pressed speed dial, the recipient quickly answered.

"Mick my man, how's it going?"

"Yeah great, you want a lift somewhere? Pretty slow today," Came the response.

"Tonight actually. Are you free round Seven thirty?" He put his foot on the gas to move forward, steadily, one hand lazily on the wheel.

"Yeah I am, but I have some pick ups after."

"Ah good. Pick the lads up, take them down Greenwich to the restaurant will ya?"

"Ok that's fine, but I can't take them home, I have bookings all through the night being as its Saturday."

"No problem, I'll get Joe or I can drive them, thanks." He hung up as the traffic finally started to move, and they were soon out and back on the road to Stratford.

Later that evening they arrived at Stans, thanking their cab driver and handing him a reasonable tip. The table was already reserved and they were greeted by a young lady with short blonde hair cut in a bob.

"Evening Sarah," Calvin charmed, letting her take his jacket.

"Evening boys. Mr Standley is already here, and there's a table booked by the window for you."

She led them to the table; a bottle of bubbly already on ice, the cutlery arranged nicely and red napkins folded in a decorative shape. Two tea lights were lit, letting out the aroma of rose petals, all creating a very romantic atmosphere.

"It's not Valentines day is it?" Cal smirked, quirking an eyebrow.

"I hope not, I haven't brought you a present!"

"Don't worry, you can give it to me later" He flirted, making Theo's pale cheeke match the curtains.

"Be with you in a moment gentlemen, in the meantime enjoy the champagne, complements of the manager." Sarah smiled as she turned to walk away.

"Ooh! Maybe he is going to bump us off and steal the drug cash." He laughed, picking up the bottle of vintage and examining it. "Hmm nice posh shit!"

"Nah, probably feeling guilty about something."

He then gazed over at his lover catching his beauty in the candle light. "Guilty? For what?"

"I dunno."

"Hey you don't think...?"

"...Evening boys," The chirpy voice interrupted them, and they looked up to see the tall host standing there in his best suit.

"What's the occasion Andy? You finally persuaded Sarah to shag you?" Cal cackled and partner joined in.

Discarding that comment he cleared his throat, taking the bottle from the table where it was left then removing it from the ice bucket, uncorked it and poured out the two flute glasses and one for himself.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on the successful business today."

Cal nodded his head in agreement, raising his glass, and then chinking it with the others.

"To a fucking good productive business and to more in the future."

"Cheers!" They all said, draining their glasses.

Sitting down he wave to the waitress. Sarah quickly made her way over with her pen and pad.

"Specials all round, sweetheart." Confidently beaming at her.

The waitresse's cheeks pumped up as she wrote the order down.

"You really have a way with your staff Mr S." Cal stated as he took a roll from the basket in the middle of the table, buttering it and taking a quick bite.

The red head grinned, "Got to whip them into shape."

"Oh yes, I bet you do."

Andy He shook his head and took a bread roll for himself.

The food soon arrived, their starters the soup of the day.

French onion, which smelt and looked lovely. Andy's chefs were the best, cooking all kinds of food, from traditional English to continental, with different dishes on alternate nights.

"Tuck in." He said, picking up the spoon.

"Hey Theo, I know how you are with soup, don't get any down that shirt, you may have to wear it for tomorrows job." He chortled, not even thinking.

With that Theo dropped his spoon from his mouth, a dribble of liquid hitting the snow-white tablecloth as he slightly tilted it, a cold shiver crawling up his spine. He had forgotten about tomorrow, and didn't want to be reminded of it.

'So that's why this was so special, he was feeling guilty about me doing the job. Either that or he knows something we don't?' He thought stsaring at Andy for a moment.

"Soups splendid." Cal spoke in a rather fake posh accent. Changing the subject, knowing full well it was not a good move to say such things.

"Theo?" Andy questioned, seeing the developing panic in the man's face.

"You alright?" Also seeing the fear across his eyes, wanting to punch this insensitive business colleague for ruining the evening.

"Hey look, I'm sorry, let's forget tomorrow yeah?" Andy comforted and apologetically rubbed his shoulder, letting his fingers massage the tense muscles.

"It's ok. Sorry, I'm just being an idiot."

"No, it's alright Angel, we understand it is a nerve wrecking time." Cal whispered and comforted, running a hand up his thigh.

nodding, and then suddenly stiffened as the cheeky hand made its way closer to his crotch, the fingers lightly stroking. A dreamy slanted smile appeared on his lover's face as the other half bit his lip, trying to control his growing erection. He relaxed slightly as he now winked at him, his fingers rubbing and teasing. His breath hitched a little and Andy looked over almost quite turned on by this little display but having to dismiss it before he got too hot and bothered.

"More... Oh, wine," Theo stammered highly.

"Hey guys, not in here." The owner scolded, twitching in his seat as he found his own trousers tighten around the middle. "Always do this in my restaurant, what's the matter with you?" He grumbled quietly.

"Sorry." And removing his hand finishing the soup in silence.

The main course was Cognac Shrimp with Beurre Blanc Sauce, and very nice it was too. The guys chatted over dinner, exchanging anecdotes on their latest activities and customers. The final course was Chocolate Gateau, Calvin's favourite. He eyed it suspiciously then looked at Andy in query.

"Ok, what have you done or what are you up to?"

"Nothing." The man in question shrugged, fidgeting slightly.

"Come on, you know how much I love Gateau. What's the SP Andrew Robert Standley?"

"Can't I treat two of my best friends every now and then?" almost sheepish under the annoyed tone.

The couple looked at each other, feeling somewhat guilty and regretting ever having thoughts that he was up to no good. Theo narrowed his eyes at his lover as if to say 'behave'.

"No sorry, I'm out of order mate, this is a wonderful gesture and a fantastic meal."

"Yeah, we really appreciate it" Theo added kicking the leg under the table.

"Ouch!" frowning at the blondie who now had a kinky look in his eyes. "Yes, we do." He grinned at the red head who met his eyes looking less than impressed.

"Ok fine, if you want out..."

"..NO!"

A silence fell, causing people to stop eating and look around.

"We didn't say that! We do, we are so grateful for everything you have done for us and we're sorry we ever had doubts." He lowered his voice.

"We?" Theo choked as he took a sip of wine, now feeling slightly drunk after they had opened another bottle between the two of them. (Andy was driving so he only had one glass of bubbly.)

"I didn't say a thing, you accused him."

Cal then kicked him back then throwing a dirty look. Their business partner just shook his head at their childish behaviour.

"Yes?" Theo grinned a little chocolate on his chin, making him look like a cheeky little boy. "We do, we are deeply sorry"

Andy smiled, picking up the napkin and gingerly wiped away the splodge on his chin. "Ok Theodor" He pulled it away from the now clean skin, looking into his eyes. "I know."

They finished eating and had another drink, the lovers doing nothing but flirt outrageously with each other in that time.

"Thank you Andy, that was a splendid meal well recommended." stroking his goatee with the napkin.

"Ok lets get you home before you start fucking each other on the table." Rolling his eyes, looking at his watch.

The car rolled to a stop outside the flat, The boys got out; well, almost fell out by the amount they had drunk.

"Night, and thanks a lot." Cal called.

"Ok no problem, I'll stop by tomorrow around Four, see how things went?"

"Alright, see you then."

But Theo remained subdued.

He waved and watched the two stumble to the door arm in arm. As soon as they were out of sight he reached for his phone and dialled, waiting for the person at the other end to answer.

"Ah... Alister, how are you?"

They barely got into the flat before they were all over each other, kissing passionately. Knocking the diminutive man backwards, and slammed him against the door, which swung shut with a loud bang. His lips trailed over his neck and chest, hands aching to feel his skin, pulling at his clothes desperately. He moaned into the hot mouth, tongues entwined mumbling what he was going to do to him. Pulling him forwards he ripped open his shirt, clawing inside to touch his bare skin.

Motioning to the bedroom, Theo slipped the material off entirely, leaving himself bare-chested. The other stripped off his own clothes and walked closer to the destination, following the trail of the peeled away pile until there were only two pairs of boxers haphazardly left by the bed.

He pushed his man back onto the mattress, straddling him, holding his wrists tightly with both hands. He stared down with a wicked smile, rubbing the full length of their cocks together, watching Theo's face contort in sheer desire, hearing his pleas in his whimpers, rocking more as his cock engorged with each tiny sound the sexy little blonde was making.

"Oh you love it, you sexy little angel," He murmured lowly.

He moved more firmly, those bright eyes closing, his mouth falling open, and then he moaned, writhing under him. Cal's tongue found his hot skin, trailing down to his nipples where he took one between his lips and sucked lightly, feeling him shudder.

"Hmmm, little tease." he growled, biting him now.

Theo bucked his hips, silently begging for more contact, pushing hard as his lover continued to rock, suck and bite him.

"Oh please! Don't make me wait a moment longer." He uttered under the devouring lips.

The wet trail lowered, the cold air between them hitting him as Cal backed off a little, giving him enough room to lick up and down his shaft.

This Angel's elongated moans filled the room, his body twisting and pushing into the moist hot feeling engulfing him. Suddenly it was cold again.

"Teasing me?" He panted, barely able to speak through the short intakes of breath.

"You teased me all through dinner with your flirty, sexy little eyes. You enticed me to make me want to push you on your back and fuck you so hard on that table."

"Lick that chocolate gateau of my naked body?"

"Oh god Theo you're so dirty." Groaning out, licking his lips at the mental image.

His man's lips crept in to a saucy grin. "You've got me now..."

A surge of electricity shot down Cal's body, down to his already red hot sex.

"Oh yes, so I have." He looked at his hands still clasping his lean wrists tightly.

"Love it when I restrain you, hmm?" He pressed down harder, restricting his blood supply and crushing his body so hard that the rapid beats of his heart pounded into his own body.

Dragged his teeth along the soft skin of his neck, the tiny pulses vibrating against his swollen lips. Finding the soft mouth he kissed him hard, the blonde having to breathe through his nose to gather air, his moans muffled as he fought under him.

"Hmm sexy little kitten," He growled, lifting his head to look intently into his eyes.

He then sucked the lump in his throat, licking a wet path up to his chin to find his lips again.

"I'm going to fuck your pretty little ass hard, and I want you to scream while I'm doing you."

Without error in a single movement, he grabbed Theo's thighs splitting his legs apart, hoisting his light body up at the waist, and plunged into him.

Oh he did scream, so loud he was certain one of the neighbours would come over and bang on their door, thinking someone was being murdered.

"Yeah!!" Cal snarled, pounding into him hard and fast.

The body under him jerked and quivered, all the sounds he loved to hear filling the entire room, and probably carrying through the whole building.

"You are my sexy Angel" He hissed, still clamping his wrists against the headboard. "I see him lusting after you, watching you, any opportunity he can he touches you."

"Yes, I know Babe," He panted, a bead of sweat dripping down his cheek.

"But. You. Are mine!" Cal uttered punctuating each word with short, sharp thrusts aimed directly at the spot, to only make him cry out.

"Yes!" .

"What are you?"

"Y-OU-R, ahhh yours!"

"Good boy," He crooned, kissing his damp forehead.

"I love you Calvin." Despare found its way in his plea.

He slowed down his pace and looked into his eyes.

"I love you too, I ain't going to let anyone hurt you."

Breaking away, he released his grip, and his boyfriend rubbed his wrists before he was pulled onto his side.

The wet tip of still hard length rubbed gently between his buttocks, their legs wrapped around each other, kisses gently pressed against him, attentively and lovingly.

"I mean it, anyone hurts you and I will kill them with my bare hands."

"Thank you," Breathed, stealing a sweet kiss.

"Andy may fancy you but I'm the only one who kisses touches and fucks you."

He grunted as he felt him enter him again, setting a slow steady pace. He wrapped his feet around his slender waist, pushing into each thrust. Now they were making love slowly and sweetly.

Bodies melted together the heightened orgasms now filled in the air, slowly dissipating as they fell asleep in each others arms.

2

The insistent noise of the traffic outside disturbed the sleepy haze of a nice dream. He stretched, rubbing his eyes, feeling a warm body limp against him. Moving a little to ensure he didn't wake the beauty from his peaceful sleep, he slowly lifted the covers and slipped out of bed. A quiet moan came from the bed as the body stirred, an arm groping to find the warm patch where his companion had been laying. A green eye opened, and he was greeted by the sweetest sleepy smile.

"Morning," He said rolling on his side provocatively.

"Morning?" He laughed. "Afternoon, its already gone midday."

"Shit!" he cursed, shooting into an upright position. "What time have we got to go?"

"Relax, we still have two hours or so." Cal turned to see the look of apprehension in his lover's eyes.

Sitting down, he cupped his chin in his hand coaxing him to make him look at him. "If you really are that worried about this Kermit guy, then I will do it, and you can do Ferrier."

"No." Theo blinked softly. "Andy said he was expecting me and so I will be there." He glanced up to meet the crinkled smiling eyes.

"Ok, if you are sure," Brushed his thumb over his dimple. "But first why don't you go have a nice hot shower and a shave, and I will get your suit ready."

"Thanks love," was his replied with a weak smile, his stomach knotted in fear.

The hot water cascaded over him, pleasant to his senses, but his mind was screaming. He really dreaded the inevitability of him having to do this job. Maybe it was just in his head? Maybe it will be ok? I mean, he had done it several times before, it was just that Cal and Andy had always been there. Maybe if he imagined they were there then he would be ok. 'Yeah that's a plan.' He thought, allowing his head to tilt back under the warm spray.

In the kitchen Cal making lunch, placing two plates of bacon sandwiches on the table when he heard footsteps. He turned around and his heart leapt from his chest. A stunning looking male stood as handsome as he had ever seen, just immaculate. His hair tamed and damp, swept to one side to frame his jaw, slightly covering his bright eyes. The white shirt was slightly unbuttoned showing off some skin, and the tailored black jacket, fastened with one single button fit snugly around his slender waist. Black trousers and freshly polished shoes completed his look.

A wolf whistled and stepped closer to him.

"Wow, you look amazing! God so..." He moved in to kiss him, and the scent of fresh cologne hit his nostrils, sweet and full.

"Jesus you smell so good too." He held his face in his hands, smooth shaved soft under his fingertips, his sideburns shaped above his earlobe.

"I could just take you back into the bedroom and fuck you senseless looking and smelling like that."

His lips hovered and brushed his softly. "Oh My Theo," He pressed his lips to his and kissed him deeply.

"Later." he said, raising one eyebrow in a flirtatious manner.

"Oh you tease."

Cal licked his lips to taste the remaining touch of the aftershave that was drying on his tongue.

"You keep that on and I will later." He winked. "Seriously though, you look like the dogs bollocks, absolutely perfect." He brushed some stray strands of hair off the shoulders of his jacket.

Theo giggled but the playful front didn't stop him from being terrified inside. His heart was leaping, skipping beats as the time was creeping up fast on the kitchen wall clock that ticked in doom with every silent moment.

An hour went by and then it was time. Cal could see his lovers apprehension as he fiddled with his jacket and played with his hair, twisting his long fringe around his fingers and tapping his feet.

The taxi pulled up outside, and Thoe was shaking by the time he slid into the back seat beside Cal.

"Relax love, it will be ok."

Looking at him and smiled falsely. This was his chance to be brave, to prove to himself, Andy and Calvin that he wasn't such a coward. He was a man!

"I will be fine." He nodded confidently.

"You have your phone don't you?" Cal sweetly asked.

He nodded.

"Yes." He squeezed the bag containing the goods on his lap and closed his eyes, his heart pounding in his ears like a bass drum.

They came into Hammersmith the first stop, and Thoe's anxiety grew as he realised he was losing his partner. He almost reached out and grabbed him, to plead for him to come with him, but all he could do was sadly watch the man get out of the taxi.

"You have your phone I have mine call me anytime, if you get into stook ok?"

He nodded weakly, fair bushy eyebrows slanting in a downward arch, and for a long moment he caught his lovers gaze, silently begging 'please don't leave me.'

The cab drove away after the most awful sound of the door shutting behind, making him flinch, the only time a simple car door could frighten the hell out of him. He looked back as he saw the face and hand wave getting smaller and smaller, and then finally disappearing completely.

He was so scared, apprencive, his hands clammy, mouth so dry and forehead streamed having to wipe it a few times with a tissue in his pocket.

"Hey Mate, not looking forward to this?" Joe asked, looking into the mirror seeing the man looking pale.