Love Is Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmm I can see how much my bunny is enjoying his reward and I know how much my bunny needs to cum...cum lil bunny...cum."

He shivered as she traced a finger down his thighs. He was so sensitive now, so close to the edge, that even her gentle touch was almost too much.

Almost beside himself, he muttered the words she was so effectively imprinting in his mind.

"Vul..ner..ble.. help.. less.." he muttered between gasps. It felt good to be hers, so vulnerable, so helpless, knowing she could do anything to him right now, and he would be too fogged in pleasure to resist. Her words hung in his mind, everything she said making such an impact on him. He was so impressionable when he was like this, so easy to mold to her delights...

The pleasure was just a wash across his body. every little twitch and moan betrayed his utter arousal. He had never felt so used, and yet, so safe, so cared for...

Her touch was too much for his poor boyish mind. He felt the last threads of himself snap like a penny dropping in the distance. He was done, nothing left but a desire to cum. To cum for his owner, to empty himself, when he had never felt so full...

"Yes.. cum.. please make me cum, please make bunny cum!!"

He felt himself thrust faster, partly because he couldn't stop himself, partly trying futilely to escape the maddening vibrations the vibe was sending up his cock. He whimpered truly desperately... a true cry of submission, of surrender... surrender to her will, her ownership, and the power she had over him. He turned as best he could, hoping she could see his need, and the sincerity of his cries...

She continued her little torments on his sensitive, squirmy, helpless flesh as she stroked his cock. She knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"I think my bunny needs a little bit more..." she turned the vibe up a notch as she watched his entire body tense, his moans stopped for a second replaced by a huge gasp.

"Let it go my lil bunny...cum for me...cum now..." Her strokes started moving faster, her grip tightened. "...cum my lil bunny"

She was right. He was right on the edge, and right where she wanted him. He would never be as submissive as he was now... deprive a society of food and it will riot, but deprive a boy of his one true need and he will crumble and break.

He could feel that special tingle rising, that always seemed to start in a place he couldn't detect, but soon he could feel it rising up inside him, he could feel the heat on his forehead, the tingle on his nose, his toes curling up in anticipation... he was being made to cum, at last, and he loved it. He loved that he had no choice, that he came whenever she wanted him to, and that she would make him cum in the most wonderful ways. He loved desperately begging and squirming and writhing in agonistic pleasure before her, and he loved that she loved it just as much.

He felt his throat tighten, and all he could do was release a soft little croak of surrender.

"I... I... gonna... cum..." he managed to force through clenched teeth.

The tingle was now centered solely upon his tip, and he knew he was there. He couldn't stop it now even if he wanted to. His body went on auto-pilot as his mouth opened and his hips froze. He was right on the edge, completely at her mercy, utterly helpless to resist her, or his own needs...

"Very good my lil bunny...that's it...let it go...you make your owner so proud..."

Her words were more than enough to tip him over the edge. He felt himself pass the point of no return, and all at once, his body froze, and his vision went white. He felt that pleasure beyond anything else, of cumming so very hard having waited for so long. As soon as his first spasm was over, his legs writhed helplessly in sheer ecstasy. His head threw back in one long moan, followed by the gasps and pants of a body-shaking orgasm. His hands gripped so tightly to the bed his fingers hurt as he felt himself lose himself completely, totally and utterly. In that moment, nothing but hers, her little cum bunny.

Just as the last spasms finished she curled him up into her arms, holding his head against her soft, naked breasts. With a very gentle movement, as he was still catching his breath, she lifted his head and removed the blindfold and looked into his gorgeous eyes as she stroked his hair.

"It's ok my lil bunny...relax...I am here...just relax and know that I love you and you are safe." She smiled down at him, almost rocking him.

Even in the throes of a mind shattering orgasm, as his breath came in short, deep gasps, he felt her hold him close. As the blindfold was lifted, he looked dazedly upon his owner, his features a mix of sheer pleasure and exhaustion. As she cradled him against her, he could already feel his breathing slow, his used and spent body relaxing against her. As if by design, his head rested against her naked chest, staring back up at her. Her hand stroking his hair was sending waves of relaxation through him.

His breath rolled across her as he slowly came down, until he at last was breathing in deep, slow, contented sighs. He pressed up against her weakly, and moaned ever so softly to show his adoration; words being much beyond him at this point.

He felt his whole body sinking, that heavy yet oh-so content feeling flooding through him... it was so easy to just drift away as his whole body relaxed. He felt so safe, so warm... so loved and cared for...

He could hear his owner's words in his ear, holding him close against her, and at that moment, he felt as though all was right with the world. He felt as though he was exactly where he should be. His owner cuddling him, reassuring him, whispering to him, helping him relax... His eyes slowly closed, his lids so heavy, and as he slowly drifted to sleep, her voice was the last thing he heard... and he knew, he was right where he belonged.

12