Love is Complicated

Story Info
Alice left Arthur to find herself and now she is back.
2.6k words
2.82
12.5k
5
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur Bower finally arrived at the resort where his cousin Kate Bower was going to get married. The resort had smaller cottages for each special guest and he was lucky enough to be far away from his annoying relatives as he requested from his cousin.

Arthur was known to be the heir of the Bower fortune so the relatives suck up to him as much as possible in order to conspired more favor from him and gain more wealth for themselves. He went to the resort and greeted his family as he predicted nothing good could come with it and the rest of the family friends trying to find him a suitable wife were never ending he thought as they all gathered around eager to please him.

Aunt Margaret who was Kate's mother and almost the head of the family next to his grandmother dictated everyone to go away and he was introduced to Selina Melo who he guess was the best candidate whom the family picked to fix him up. All he could think was that the victim was very naïve indeed especially how he is dressed the family had already gave her pointers on her style as well. He almost laughed at the thought and before he could turn around and dismissed her Aunt Margaret called his grandmother Sandra who almost appeared instantly in front of him.

"Grandmother hello and Dr. Chase, how are you?" He was going to lean forward to kiss her on the cheek but she stopped him.

"Your Aunt Margaret is right go ahead and take this young lad to her seat and attend to her during the wedding." He was about to refuse but her mother wave a hand to him which is a signal not to respond ever since he was little he knows that signal.

"Alice will you please escort me back to the bedroom and have the nurse take care of me so you can enjoy the party with the family." His grandmother calls the doctor by her first name and she bent down to Sandra.

"Grandmother Dr. Chase is here to work and not to enjoy herself." Arthur objected to his grandmother's wished before Alice could respond and mocked Alice Chase's profession at the same time.

"Arthur don't be rude to Alice." His Aunt interrupted before his grandmother could. "Go ahead dear take grandmother to her room and let her rest. I will go tell nurse Sue to watch her go fix yourself and enjoy the party." Alice silently left and Arthur could not help but follow his glanced to Alice. He hasn't seen the doctor for months and was annoyed that she didn't seemed to eager to see him when he was eager to see him since Kate's wedding invitation.

"Arthur go take the young lady to her table please and entertain her." He looked at Selina and she greeted him eagerly as she escorted her to her table.

"I've heard you like to play golf." She tries to start the conversation from all the information she had gathered from the family and he knew it that the girl had no mind of her own for he could predict that she will follow the protocol that the family had set for her.

"Yes. I do." He knew well not to follow any interesting respond to give the ladies a hard time and give up.

"We have similar interest then I love sports as well." She carefully drank her water as if she said something smart and she was proud of herself. "I also like spending outdoors. My father he is the owner of a company and I like to go out and shop outdoors to spend his money. I went to university and took fashion." It almost made Arthur laughed that the family could not find anyone smarter than this women in front of him. She was a wealthy girl and full of connections.

"Who is your father?"

"Paul Melo do you know him?" Indeed Arthur knew the wealthy Paul Melo not only he was a senator and not only he was wealthy he was also influential.

"No I have not heard of him." He pretended not to know him for he have heard of him and he certainly have heard of the daughter who was always presence at every elite parties and not to mention had a lot of scandals in the media. But he keeps silence of his awareness of her background and he could not wait to get out of there.

Finally he got away from Selina Melo and drove away at the resort. He went to a house his grandmother owned and notice that there was a car there.

Alice who was joyously swimming naked at the pool did not realize that Arthur was enjoying looking at her.

"Will... will is the help getting too comfy at her employer's house," Arthur smiled teasingly as she tries to swim to the edge to hide from him. "Does grandmother know you are here?"

"No she thinks I'm at the resort." She gained the courage to look at him and then got out the pool naked. Surprisingly he did not look away though she was entirely naked she felt angry that he did not look away but she did not want to make it obvious that she was embarrass.

"Why are you here?" He tried not to glance down at her beautiful body but could not help it and she gracefully covered herself with a robe.

"Arthur please excused me." She dismissed his question and went inside while he followed her in the kitchen. She looked at him as if annoyed of seeing him appearing in her sight. "Will you be staying long?"

"I intend to."

"Will then I will be leaving and be out of your hair." She quickly got her bag and before she could leave he stepped ahead of him blocked the door. She stared at him and tries angrily to shove him off.

"You are not going anywhere." He stared at her and then he opened her robe but she did not mind closing it.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked as he softly touched her breast.

"Yes. I am." He answered as he lowered his head to kiss her lips but she turned her head to avoid the kiss instead he nibble on her neck.

"Please don't do this." She pleaded as he touched her nipples with his thumb.

"But I must." He bent to suck on her nipples and she almost lost her balanced as she dropped her purse to the ground. Arthur then hold her still and he proceeded on sucking one of her breast harder than she expected and it made her moan.

She holds his shoulder for balanced and he continued his advances and pinching the other nipples while the other hand playfully caressed her thighs. She felt instantly dizzy and her beautiful red nipples turned into red when he withdraw from sucking it. He straightened himself and pulled her closer to him to kiss her but she closed her eyes and her lips. He felt offended and pushed her away from her as if almost shoving her away.

"Take your things and leave." He walked away and went outside. Then she went to her old room and changed while Arthur laid down the hammock sipping his cocktail.

When she was about to open the gate to the garage he looked to where she was and then yelled out, "Your not even going to say goodbye. How rude." Alice then walked to where he was and then handed a letter which he opened.

"What is this?" He opened it and realize it was a letter of resignation for his grandmother and he folded it as he stand up to look at her with a questioning look.

"I've been meaning to give the letter to grandmother but she got worse before I could leave but I think now she is in much better shape that I could finally give the letter to her." She walked farther from him when he tried to walk closer to her.

"Grandmother would be hurt and you know she might get worse you can't leave her she sees you as a real granddaughter she might feel heart broken and die suddenly..." he blurted out but realize that he meant he will die if she leaves so he added "..and the family they will be devastated........." He tries to convince her as she move further away from him when he proceeded to walk closer to her.

"I've already decided I already put my life on hold for so many years for the family I must go." She left without another word and he decided to let her go even though he felt devastated.

He returned at the resort and happily found out the Selina left but her grandmother with Alice and Aunt Margaret by her side found another girl to fix him with. She was another wealthy girl from the same background as Selina.

"Grandmother please I am in no mood to be fixed right now can I just relax today." He stared at Alice and she ignores him then he walked angrily away from them.

He was alone at his cottage and tried to forget about Alice leaving he haven't seen her for 5 months since she rejected his proposal because of her respect for the family. She was adopted by his grandmother and she always felt like an outsider in the family although he definitely is not an outsider in his heart.

He closed his eyes and within seconds as if an apparition Alice appeared in his bedroom. He looked at her and realized her appearance made him angry. Arthur was angry when he realize that he could not make her love him as much as he love her.

"Did you hand the letter to grandmother?" He sat up in bed in order to get a good look at her. The family never knew that they were lovers since their college years where they went to the same university.

"No. Why are you here at the cottage all day when the family wants to spend time with you. We only have 2 more days before Kate's wedding." He looked at her and remembered her when they were only 13 years old when his mother died and his father had to leave him to his maternal grandmother. His father was not wealthy therefore could not take care of him. He could not help but remember the first time he met Alice who was with the maid helping like one of the servants.

"Grandmother wants me to talk to you and convince you to come out of your shell." She walked closer to him and furthermore he remembers that when he first met her she was introduce as his playmate and informed she was adopted by his grandmother therefore she was her adopted aunt but he was older than her for 2 years.

"Running errands again I see." She sat down at the bed and he quickly tensed at the sight of her legs and realizing her dress was too short that it almost uncovers her underwear. That moment he felt like she was always his to do what he pleased and he wished she would accepts it.

"I'm happy to do so." He reached her hands and grabbed her to the bed and she laid in the middle of it with her legs spreading which showed her lacy underwear. He drags the dress up higher to show her navel and he kissed it. He looked at her face and her eyes were close but she was biting her lips as if waiting with anticipation.

He kissed her thighs and tore her underwear with one swift move and she closed her legs trying to kick him away from her as she covers herself with the dress but he holds her hips down with his weight and he stared at her. Their eyes met, "I miss you." He proclaimed then as he lowered his lips to hers she hugged him tightly and kissed him. Their kiss was deep and their tongue linger at each other seemed to wrestle. She pinned him down as she spread her legs while his hands swiftly found her soft wet folds.

"So soft." He declared as his hands tortured her buds and one steady finger entered her tightly entrance. She moaned in response and he pulled down her dress showing her rosy erected nipples and he sucked them slowly devour her nipples gobbling at them like a little hungry bear. Swiftly he entered her as he looked at her entire body in response.

"So beautiful." He declared then withdraw his erection and played with her folds with his fingers ignoring her plea for more. "So wet and so smooth." He kissed her while his fingers played with her folds torturing her farther.

He then positioned the head of his erection as she continued to plead for more strong stimulation between her thighs. He enjoyed the feel of her while she needed him to ravage her there and then. He teased the entrance with his head and with one swift move he penetrated her entrance again forcing her inside to quiver.

He stared at her while pinching her nipples in order for her to arch and submit to the motion of his erection. His manhood stirring her insides and juices and pleasure juice flow more between them. He kissed her in assurance as her body starts to compulse from his rigid trust.

Their touched was more careless but precise to where their pleasure was and her insides clasped his erection more tightly each time he penetrated in her like pumping him dry. She moaned between their kiss as she violently rocked harder to him.

"Arthur." Her head was spinning and everything seemed to happen so fast. She grew worry about what was happening but she could not help to moan and whisper his name on his ears. Her desire got the better of her and within moments she was on top of him and pinning him down to the bed and bringing both of them to pleasure. She found herself violently riding him and rough kissing him.

He pinned her back to the bed and continued to penetrate her more tenderly indulging himself with her vulnerable hopeless lustful state. She wanted him to take her harder and bring her to oblivion. He teasingly entered her slowly and she licked her lips in response as she felt like she was about to melt from everything he was doing to her and wanted him to fiercely make her come.

"Arthur." She moaned his name continuously as if it was already a chant and a prayer in order for her favor or wish and desires to come true. She felt as if she was going wild and her breathing grow harder with her moan becoming more lustful.

"Alice. Tell me you want." He begged her as his hands played her smooth pink folds overflowing with her juices and indicating her hungriness. It made him smile and wished she was always in such a state. He wished she always wanted her this much like he always wanted her.

"Take me Arthur. Oh God take me hard. Please I beg you. " He smiled at her response and he could feel her hungriness pulsating intensely as he lazily penetrates her enjoying the tight moist entrance. He wanted her hard and fast. He moved her swiftly to her side and entered her sideways from behind so he could ravish her strongly while sucking on her nipples. He ravaged her nipples as he charged violently hard inside of her. He thrust in her savagely and came inside of her as her entrance clasped on his erect intending to suck him dry. Her moan and his rough breathing echoed the room as they both passionately came.