Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sketched, her arm in a constant state of movement, he could catch glimpses of her bare breasts under her smock. And her shaved pussy.

He could feel his cock already starting to stiffen.

She noticed it immediately.

"Oh wow," she said. "Moving right along, aren't we? I think we better move to the next sketch."

He watched her step to the next easel, her bare legs looking amazing under her smock. She dropped her pencil and bent over to pick it up, flashing her ass to him.

He felt his cock filling with blood. It hung between his legs like an unsheathed sword.

She worked on the second sketch for a while, capturing his exquisite body. His muscular arms. His long, athletic legs. His growing cock.

After a few minutes, she stepped from behind the easel, standing with a wide, confident stance. A shock of her hair fell forward, covering one eye.

She blew it off with her breath.

Her smock was open now, revealing her shaved pussy.

She was so intent on her work, she didn't even notice she was exposing herself to him.

That made her even sexier.

"OK, I think we're almost ready to move to number three. Your lover is standing right in front of you, facing you. She's fingering herself, readying herself for you."

Paul looked at her, his eyebrows raised.

"Show me."

She gave him a wry smile.

She put the pencil down and moved to where he was sitting. She slowly opened her smock, exposing her body to him. Her breasts and nipples looked amazing.

She brought a finger to her lips, eyeing him seductively. She softly caressed her lips, then opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around her finger.

It was like she was demonstrating what she wanted to do to his cock. Take it into her warm, wet mouth.

It made his heart pound.

She slowly removed her finger from her mouth. Then she lowered it to her pussy and started to slowly finger herself with it.

His chest heaved.

She moved closer to him. To give him a better look. She slipped the smock off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

She was stark naked now, facing him. She knelt between his legs, her eyes fixed on his.

Her finger was inside her pussy now. Glistening. She slowly lowered her head until her mouth was inches from the head of his cock.

Her eyes stayed fixed on his.

"She's making herself wet. For you. All she wants, more than anything in the world, is to feel you inside her. Your big, beautiful cock deep inside her warm, wet pussy."

Then, she extended her tongue, licked the tip of his cock, and slowly wrapped her lips around the head.

Paul's moaned. His cock was getting longer, thicker. Rising up like a crane.

She ran her tongue and lips gently over his skin, from the base to the tip and back. Within a minute or two, his cock had grown even bigger and longer.

She used the tip of her tongue to tickle the underside of the head. Like an artist adding tiny brushstrokes to a canvas.

She knew how much he loved that.

"Ohhhhhhhh," he groaned.

His cock was surging now, his body trembling.

She planted a warm, wet kiss on the underside of the head swirling her tongue over it. Then she slowly sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" he moaned.

His cock was at its full length now, pointing straight to the ceiling. The head was glistening from her saliva.

He was breathing heavily now.

She smiled, stood up, and returned to her easel. She picked up her pencil and started sketching.

Every few minutes, she'd return to him, kneel down, and stimulate his cock with her mouth and tongue.

Back and forth she went, sketching him and then sucking him. Keeping his enormous cock rock hard.

Sometimes, she'd suck him even though he didn't need to be "fluffed". She just needed to feel his hardness in her mouth one more time.

By the time she put the finishing touches on the last sketch, his cock was as big and hard as she had ever seen him.

He was breathing heavily, his eyes glazed. He'd been in a state of maximum arousal, on the very edge of orgasm, for nearly an hour.

She knelt between his legs. This time, she had a particularly sexy look in her eyes.

She moved closer to him, taking his cock lightly in her hands, and started to slowly rub the underside of the head against her nipple.

Then, she did the same thing to the other nipple.

Finally, she brought his cock to her mouth, wrapped her lips around the head, and swirled her tongue around it, tickling the tender underside.

"Ohhhhhhh," he moaned.

Then, she completed the circuit again, rolling one nipple, then the other, and then taking him in her mouth.

His cockhead was so swollen, the skin was as taut as a drum.

As she went around and around, rubbing and sucking, she began to suck his cockhead progressively harder. Applying more suction. Each time, she'd release him with a smack.

It sent electrical shocks shooting through his body, causing his body to spasm.

"You better stop," he moaned, breathlessly. "You're gonna make me cum."

"That's okay," she smiled. "You can cum. We're all finished for today."

She slowly massaged her erect nipple with his cockhead.

He arched his back, moaning.

"It's okay, baby. Let it go. You've been so patient."

He gasped and started to rock his pelvis.

The bulbous tip was pressing against her stiff nipple, rolling it.

It felt incredible. For both of them.

He was breathing hard now, teetering on the abyss.

"That's it," she whispered. "You can cum on me. You know you want to."

He increased the pace of his thrusting, his mouth falling open.

"I want you to cum on me," she whispered. "Give me your cum, Paul."

Her nipples were sticking out now, like ripe grapes. He was rubbing them hard now, making them stand up. They looked amazing.

She kept moving his cockhead from nipple to nipple. Then to her mouth. Faster and faster. His head was spinning.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned in a high voice, knowing her cries would push him over the edge.

He felt the pressure building in his balls.

She held him in two hands, twisting her hands in opposite directions, using her saliva as lubricant.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" he moaned. "I feel like I'm gonna explode!"

He thrust his cock hard and held it.

A huge stream of cum shot out of his cock. And another. And another.

Thick, white, creamy cum coated her chest, her tits, and her collarbone. Ribbon after ribbon covered her breasts, her erect nipples, and dripped down her abdomen.

Smaller streams poured from his hole, coating her hand.

She couldn't believe how much cum there was.

She had truly milked him dry.

She capped it off by pressing her naked body against his. She lay against him wriggling her body, luxuriating in all she had summoned forth.

"Damn, you make me cum hard," he gasped, as he enfolded her in his arms.

"Seems only right," she smiled. "Given how hard you make me cum."

When it was time to go back to the house to clean up, Paul took her by the hand. They crept down the outdoor staircase, stark naked, and ran to the outdoor shower.

Ally felt like a teenager again.

They stood together under the warm shower, letting the water cascade over their bodies.

She lathered his muscled torso, running her hands over his pecs, down his washboard abs, and over his hips and ass.

She was looking up at him, smiling. Contented.

Paul felt so loved in that moment. He leaned down and kissed her deeply on the lips.

She was up on her tippy toes, straining to keep kissing him as long as possible.

Paul reached down and slipped his strong arm around her waist, lifting her. She wrapped her legs around his ass.

He was hugging her tightly now, kissing her, fusing their bodies together.

Her arms were around his neck and she was kissing him with a passion she hadn't felt in a long, long time.

He pressed her against the shower wall. She could feel him reaching down between her legs with one hand.

The next thing she knew, he was guiding his hard cock to the space between her legs.

He was hard again! she thought. And he's going to fuck me right here in the shower! The way I fantasized so many times!

She felt the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy. She closed her eyes, surrendering to him.

In one slow thrust, he filled her.

She let out a moan so primal and ecstatic, it made his heart pound.

He began thrusting upward, into her. Again and again. Each time he penetrated her, she let out a cry. A cry of complete and utter pleasure.

He raised his index finger to his lips. They were outside now. The neighbors would undoubtedly hear.

But he didn't stop thrusting. He was caught in a deluge of desire. He kept impaling her.

And she kept crying out. Louder and louder.

He decided to stop pumping her. Instead, he leaned back and let her take him deep.

She held onto his shoulders, her pussy pressed against his pelvis. She was grinding against him.

And she was moaning louder than ever.

He leaned in and found her lips with his own, kissing her deeply. Their tongues dance together, feverishly. She was still moaning, but the moans were muffled now.

He kept kissing her for the rest of the time they made love. It was the only thing he could think of to keep her quiet.

The next day, Ally and Maddie were sitting on a bench on East Cliff Drive looking out at the ocean. They were recounting how happy they were that Paul had entered their lives.

"I feel so incredibly lucky," Maddie said. "It's like we discovered oil in our own backyard."

"Yeah, we found ourselves a real gusher," Ally said, wryly. "And I can't wait for the next time he gushes all over me."

"Subtle, Allyson."

"Well, it's the truth. And I know you feel the same way."

"Of course, I do. I look forward to it every day."

Ally closed her eyes, smiling.

"It's amazing how much he cums, isn't it?"

"Are we talking volume or frequency?"

"Well, both. But I was thinking volume."

"Mmmmm," Maddie nodded.

"It's such a turn on for me," Ally said, looking out at the sea. "Not just how much he cums, but the force behind it. It makes me feel... I don't know... like I've done well."

"Like your bits and pieces are doing their job?"

"Exactly."

Ally turned to face her.

"And I love how long he cums too. You know, the duration. I feel like, if he cums hard and long, I must have done something right. It's like my reward!"

This was the way it was with the two friends. They shared everything. They'd known each other for decades, since their mid-20's, when they both were married to older men.

Now, they were comparing notes on what they loved most about having sex with a younger man.

There was no competition. Or jealousy. They both genuinely wanted the other to be happy. As happy, and as loving life, as possible.

As summer drew to a close, Paul wanted nothing more than to do something special for Maddie and Ally. To show his appreciation.

The fall semester would be starting soon and he'd have to be moving down to Monterey. He didn't own a car so he had to find a place to live fairly close to campus.

In the remaining weeks, he decided to take on a project that he and Maddie had talked about doing several times--fixing up the studio apartment above her garage.

It was not unlike the studio above Ally's garage, though it was in much worse condition. It had a great view of the ocean, but the inside needed a lot of work.

A trashed twin mattress, a broken picture window, a smelly old carpet. It had a kitchenette and a small bathroom that were in decent shape, but that was about it.

Paul began by throwing out all the garbage and ripping out the wall-to-wall carpeting. Underneath, he found hardwood flooring that looked like it could be restored.

He discussed with Maddie his plan to sand and varnish the floors, paint the walls, and replace the picture window. Paul said he could do the painting and floors himself but needed to hire a contractor to replace the picture window.

They put a budget together and then decided to move ahead using some savings Maddie had.

After working hard on it for a couple weeks, Paul got the place looking remarkably good.

When Maddie and Ally walked up the exterior staircase to see his work for the first time, they were flabbergasted.

The floors looked great. Paul had rented a sander and then put on a couple coats of varnish. He primed the walls, painted them off-white, and got the window replaced with double-paned glass.

There wasn't any furniture but the bones of the place looked great.

"I can't believe how good it looks!" Maddie said. "I hardly recognize it!"

"The double-paned glass will make a huge difference as far as insulation," Paul said. "Cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter."

"The view is stunning," Ally said. "Even better than my studio."

Sure enough, out the window you could see all the way across the bay to the Monterey Peninsula.

"It still needs a few things," Paul said. "A bed. Table and chairs. Curtains. Or, you could just rent it unfurnished. You could charge a lot being so close to the ocean."

Maddie looked around the room. Then looked out the window at the sea.

"What if I decide not to rent it?" she asked. "What if you lived here?"

Paul looked at her, blinking.

"Me?"

"Your own studio apartment. A few steps from the ocean."

Paul thought about what she was saying.

"Well, I'd still have to pay you rent."

"Not necessarily. You could work off your rent. Doing chores and such. I don't really need the income. I was getting along fine without it."

"I'd still need to furnish the place though."

"I've got some stuff I could give you," Ally said. "A queen-size bed. A dresser. I've got an area rug too. It's just taking up space in my garage."

Paul was blown away by their generosity. Then he remembered, school was starting soon.

"I need to live close to campus. I don't have a car."

Maddie looked at Ally.

"We might be able to do something about that too. What do you think, Ally?"

"Perhaps," Ally answered, cryptically. "There might be a solution to that particular problem as well."

Paul just looked at the two women in wonder.

A few minutes later, Ally was showing Paul and Maddie her garage.

"This is the bed. This is the dresser. And this... is Betsy."

She pulled a cover off with a dramatic sweep. Underneath was a vintage red convertible sports car.

"It's a 1980 MGB Roadster. It was my husband's pride and joy."

It was a two-seater with spoked wheels, leather upholstery, and a wooden steering wheel."

"Oh my God! It's beautiful!" Paul gasped.

"Frank bought it as a retirement gift to himself. He had the engine rebuilt, replaced all the wiring, put in a new transmission and brakes. It's a stick shift. You know how to drive one?"

"Sure, I learned to drive on one. But, Ally, it's too nice. You should be driving it."

"I don't want to drive it. It's too much work. Besides, it's not my style. I prefer my Prius."

"Or you could sell it," Paul protested. "It's gotta be worth a lot."

"Actually, not that much. They made so many of these cars that it's not hard to buy one. I researched it and it's worth about 10 grand. Now, I'll still keep the title, but it's yours to use."

Maddie touched Paul on the shoulder.

"Ally and I discussed this. The car, the studio. Your birthday is in a couple of weeks. Consider this an early birthday present. What do you think?"

Paul looked at her with misty eyes.

"It's the greatest gift ever...I don't know what to say."

He held them both in a three-way hug.

"I love you both so much."

"We love you too," Maddie whispered.

Paul spent the rest of the afternoon moving furniture from Ally's garage into the studio. She gave him some sheets and blankets, along with some pillows for the bed.

Maddie gave him some kitchen stuff, including pots and pans, silverware, and dishes. She added some string lights to help celebrate his upcoming birthday.

And that night, as the sun was setting over the Pacific Ocean, he took the Roadster out for his first drive along Highway 1.

Two weeks later Paul began classes at Cal State, commuting down the coast about 35 miles. He'd never commuted anywhere before and he couldn't understand why people complained about it.

He loved every minute of it.

He'd always ride with the top down, even when the morning fog was thick and cool.

That's what happens when a soon-to-be 21-year-old is driving their first convertible sports car.

As his birthday approached, Paul thought about how he wanted to celebrate it.

His first idea was to go out drinking with his buddies. Or, maybe go to a strip club. Things you could legally do once you turn 21.

But that didn't sound all that appealing.

He and his friends had been drinking beer for a while now. So going out drinking wasn't a big deal.

And why would he go to a strip club when he had two of the sexiest women in the world waiting for him at home?

Plus, he already had a lot reading to do for his classes and he didn't feel like going out and getting wasted.

Shit, he thought. Am I adulting?

Suddenly, he had his own place and he was constantly thinking about how to decorate it. And he had his own car. Even if it was just a loaner.

And he was in a meaningful relationship with not one, but two, beautiful women.

He felt like his life had taken a quantum leap into adulthood.

There was only thing he didn't have: money.

He had to buy books for school.

He needed to buy gas once a week.

And he wanted to buy furniture for his new place.

He couldn't believe how expensive everything was.

He was making some money modeling for Ally. But those hours were pretty minimal. He was pulling in around $200 a week.

He needed another source of income.

He thought about different jobs he could do. He could teach surfing, but that didn't pay much. Minimum wage. Or paint houses, which he'd done as a summer job in the past.

Ideally, he'd get work at one of the oceanographic research institutes. But who was he kidding? He had no training. That's why he was going to school.

One thing he definitely wasn't going to do -- ask Maddie or Ally for money.

They'd done enough for him already.

By the time his birthday rolled around, he decided to invite Maddie and Ally to his studio for dinner.

He wanted to make it special, so he created handwritten invitations.

"You are cordially invited to help me celebrate my 21st birthday. Cocktails at five. Dinner at six. Come enjoy the sunset over some homemade daiquiris and pizza."

The two women dressed as if they were going to a cocktail party. Ally wore a short skirt and a silk blouse. Maddie wore a tight-fitting dress that showed off her figure.

They arrived promptly at five. Paul met them at the door wearing a dress shirt, tie, and board shorts. As they walked in, he handed them both a frozen daiquiri.

"I figured we should have drinks, now that I'm of age."

"Oh, dear," Maddie said, taking the drink. "What have we've been doing up to this point? Contributing to the delinquency of a minor?"

"Thank God, you're 21," Ally laughed. "You've reached the age of consent."

"Actually," Paul smiled, clinking their glasses. "The age of consent is 18. So, you're off the hook."

"Well, then!" Ally said. "Let's get this party started! Get this boy a drink!"

They all laughed.

"Your place is coming together nicely," Maddie said, looking around.

The room was largely empty, except for a big bed with a white coverlet, and a chest of drawers.

"Yeah, I'm going for the minimalist look."

"Well, here's a toast to you on your birthday," Maddie said. "Twenty-one. That's a pretty significant milestone."

They clinked glasses and sipped their drinks.

"We're going to be dining on pizza slices tonight, courtesy of Pleasure Pizza. Maddie, you'll be happy to know I ordered vegetarian for you."