Love Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

As the excitement builds, you and Paul switch positions. You murmur softly, "Okay star, time for the kickoff," as you wet two fingers and slide them into his ass. They are immediately swallowed up, and you know that he's ready for your cock. You place him on his hands and knees facing the three of us, and walk over to us. Pushing Julie aside for a minute, you thrust your fingers into my crotch, taking them out dripping with my honey. You smear my juices over your cock and walk back to Paul, kneeling behind him. As Joan and Julie and I start to cum, you thrust your cock into Paul's waiting ass, burying it up to the balls with one stroke. He screams with pleasure as you start to fuck him hard.

The twins and I are cumming . . ." OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhh DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Yessssssssssssss baby!" Joan's screams can be heard all over town as she explodes in my face. At the same time, Julie and I scream that we're cumming. This is enough to push you and Paul over the edge. You groan and fill his ass with your cum, as his untouched cock sprays his seed all over the three of us. You collapse on top of him, pulling him into your arms as we lie in an all-girl pile a few feet away.

Julie is the first to speak. Pulling me and her sister into her arms, she kisses us gently before she says "You know, Dee, we just came over to tell you that Dean Johnson and Ms. Robinson told us after you left school today that they have hired the ballroom of the Dorchester Hotel for our graduation night party. There's going to be a DJ, and since all of the graduates are going to be over 18 by that time, they are going to have an open bar for us. They hired 3 of the largest hotel suites for after dinner. They don't want any of us drinking and driving, so we will all be staying there overnight . . . with all our favorite teachers as chaperones. You're a chaperone too, Mr. James."

The twins and Paul then stand up, explaining that they have to get home before their parents worry. They dress quickly and leave, after each giving both of us a warm and affectionate kiss.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James and Diane (cuddlydbear).

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are nonexistent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12