Love Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar's cock is throbbing. His head and shaft are slick with pre-cum. Jordan lifts her dripping snatch from his face and moves down his body, spiking her cunt on his swollen prick. He drives into her violently, synchronizing with Brenda's thrusts into his ass. "Fuck!" she screams. "Cum in my pussy! . . . Yeah! . . . Again and again!"

Several of the football players are kneeling over Oscar, showering him, Jordan and Brenda with cum. Masturbating women are screaming as they begin cumming. A few more men are stepping forward to spray the group.

When the spectacle is over, I take your hand and lead you to the bathroom. As I'm locking the door, I say "We're not going out again for anything. Kat, the Coach and Kurt will deal with Oscar. There won't be any trouble."

There's still a stray thought in the back of my mind. "Oscar sure had fun . . . it's almost like he intended to get caught."

"Does it matter now?" you ask as I join you under the warm water. Our arms circle each other's backs and we kiss hungrily.

"Nothing matters," I whisper, stroking your hair tenderly. "Nothing except my Baby Dee."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2004 by Ken James and Diane (cuddlydbear).

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12