Love. Lust. Lost. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not sure if I was meant to follow or if it was all a wind up, I stayed put. The growing bulge in my jeans was in no mood to be teased, so as I waited for her to reappear, I distractedly piled our detritus onto a tray.

She cleared her throat to attract my attention and when I looked around, she was holding the toilet door open and wearing nothing but a smile. Her hair out of its pony tail, lay over her shoulders, her pale skin, pure white against the harsh fluorescent glare.

The door swung shut behind me and I could see her clothes folded and piled neatly on the closed lid inside the single cubicle. As she had done earlier in the evening, she grabbed a handful of my shirt and pulled me through the door, locking it behind her.


Fumbling with the buttons, she managed to unhook two, before simply pulling it off over my head, throwing it behind her.

"Come here and fuck me." She ordered as she wrestled with my belt. After a moments struggle, I took over, tearing open the buttons on my jeans and pushing them and my boxers down around my ankles.

As soon as she saw my hard cock saluting the ceiling, she wrapped her arms around my neck and when I lifted her slightly, she locked her legs around my hips.

"Fuck me. Treat me mean. Then buy me champagne and make it better." She pleaded as she reached down and guided my cock into her tight, wet pussy. The contrast to last night could not be more startling. Still wired, she needed release with the same energy and passion she used on stage. As soon as I slipped inside her, she ground her hips down, swallowing my length into her body.

Burying her head in my neck, she continued to urgently thrust her hips towards me and I held her weight by cupping her buttocks in my hands, aiding her own thrusts as I pulled her into me.

"Jesus." She moaned into my ear. "I'm cumming." She wailed out loud. I pressed her naked back against the cubicle wall and thrust into her as hard as I could. She yelped and moaned and as she came, she lifted her head from my neck and looked deep into my eyes, before kissing me, her tongue exploring my lips and mouth.

"Now it's your turn." She said, as her orgasm subsided and she regained some control over her body. "Fuck me hard." She ordered. "And cum on my tits." I looked at her and I admit I was a little startled. "What's. The. Matter?" she asked in between my increasingly frantic thrusts. "Did you think I was too cute to be dirty?" To which the answer would have been yes, had I given one. "C'mon" she urged. "Fuck me harder." I tried to oblige, propelling myself more frantically into her tiny frame. I felt her cunt tighten around my cock, gripping it. Her skin was hot and moist, almost slippery in my grasp.

"Shit" I groaned as I approached the point of no return. "Shit, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it." She urged, still fixing me with her electric stare. I groaned and thrust one last time into her taut pussy, then lifted her off my throbbing cock. "Do it." She repeated, kneeling down in front of me and squeezing her pert tits together.

I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock, the skin shining with her slick juice. I stroked it back and forth swiftly, our eyes still locked. I grunted and pointed my cock down towards her breasts.

"Oh shit." I grunted and watched as a jet of semen leapt from my cock and splashed across her knuckles and over her breasts. The second stream hit her neck and ran down her pale skin and the third fell short, falling below the target and running down over her stomach into her wild pubic mat.

With my cock spent, she leaned forward and took me into her mouth, cleaning it of both my seed and her juice, before holding it gently in her hand and staring up into my face.

I looked down at her kneeling before me, her hand, breasts and stomach plastered in my hot cum, then looked back to her face, beaming with joy and knew instantly that there was a sight I would never forget.

"Now wait for me downstairs." She said "It's champagne time."

- To be continued -

If you enjoyed this, please check out my other stories. Thank you!