Love Me Because

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her sweater, revealing a camisole. She slipped out of her skirt, leaving her standing before him in her slip. She stood frozen for a moment. She had not undressed in front of a man for such a long time. He smiled at her. "Don't tease me. Come on. Strip for me." She pulled off the camisole and slip. She stood before him in a bra and pantyhose. He still looked at her with passion. She removed the bra and pantyhose and stood before him naked. He dropped to his knees in front of her and began kissing her naked body. She felt her pussy muscles contracting, wanting more attention. He kissed and licked her, sighing and moaning softly. He was enjoying you body. He raised his head and looked into her eyes. He smiled his evil grin and then stood and quickly stripped out of his clothes. He was rock hard, and huge. She had never seen a cock that hard or that big. He lay down on the bed and waved his hand, summoning her. She went to the light switch to turn off the light. "Leave it on, dearest. I don't want to miss a thing." She smiled, truly happy.

She climbed onto the bed and went to work on the hard cock. She was great at giving head. She licked and sucked, running her tongue on the sensitive underside. When he moaned or sighed, she repeated the action. She put her mouth around it and slide all the way down, as far as she could. Then she bobbed her head up and down the length, sucking him with fervor. She loved to suck cock. Bobby began to moan loudly and call out to his god. He grabbed her hair and held her to his cock. She went down deeper with each stroke. His hips pushed up to meet her mouth. He was breathing hard, fucking her mouth. She sucked hard for his cum. He pulled away from her, though.

"Up on top of it, girl. Ride me. Please." She straddled him, gently and tentatively. She had never been on top. He grasped her hands and all but forced her down onto the cock. Her unused pussy resisted the large, hard cock. Bobby pushed with his hips and impaled her with it. She sat there looking into his eyes. He smiled and started rocking his hips. She began to move against his movement. Then she settled into the rhythm of his thrusts. She raised and lowered her hips, holding tight to the cock with her pussy. Bobby was in heaven. He sighed and moaned, begging for more. "Ride me baby. Ride me hard. Get what you need." Bobby thrust harder, forcing all the cock deep into her. She felt his hair tickling against her clit with each movement.

She wanted to giggle, to cry out his name, to scream; all at the same time. She had never been fucked so well in her life. She rode the hard cock, moving against his thrusts to intensify the feelings. Bobby began to breath hard and his grip on her tightened. She could feel his cock throb and his balls contract against her ass. She felt a wave of orgasm washing over her as Bobby began to cum. Her pussy grabbed the cock and held it deep inside. She could feel his sperm washing up and flooding her. She felt her body shudder and twitch with her own orgasm. Bobby pulled her down to him, holding her tight as he released the last of his cum in her tight pussy. Deb was limp against him. She was spent and tired. Bobby's breath was coming in short hard gasps. She felt his chest heave. She had never been so satisfied in her life. She gently rolled off of Bobby and curled up close to his side. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in closer. "That was the best ride a woman has ever given me, baby. You're a hot piece of pussy." Deb reached up and kissed his cheek. She settled back, feeling secure and safe. She was home in his arms and would always be. For once in her life, she didn't feel fat and ugly. She was beautiful in Bobby's eyes and that was all she needed.

12