Love Of My Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“As I expected you are all shitty there as well. A bit later I am going to have to clean you thoroughly. But first we have other work to do. Now pull your panties back up so they are tight in your crotch and ass crack.”

I felt dirty as I pulled my soiled panties up like she said. My near nakedness and the crude references she made to my intimate body parts was humiliating me more and more, and the debasement was intensified by my realisation that I was becoming increasingly excited.

Lauren stood close and put her fingertips to my neck, then ran them very slowly right down to my lower abdomen, where they stroked and pressed gently over me. “Hmm,” she mused, “you are very tight down there.” Then she slipped her fingers inside my panties and slowly pulled them down and off. She briefly caressed my smooth, shaven mound with her fingertips and with a feather-light touch brushed my puffy outer lips., making me squirm in my arousal.

“Ah, Does Mommy like that?” she asked. “Yes, I can feel Mommy’s cunt is nice and wet.”

She took my hands and led me to the bathroom. The air was cool and the tiled floor felt cold on my bare feet, and I felt the goose bumps rise on my legs and arms. I almost dribbled some urine on the floor but caught it in time.

“Does Mommy want to want to go piss or shit first?”

I admitted I was full in both my bowels but my bladder felt about to burst and could I piss first. I expected her to leave the room to I could sit down and urinate in the bowl. Instead she sat on the toilet seat and directed me into the shower, and at last I realised what she was going to make me do.

“I think you had better stand and piss there on the floor of the shower ….. and leave the curtain open, I want you to do it like at the gym today ….. yes that’s right, turn towards me and spread your legs wide as if you are being dirty …...”

I turned and faced her, and locked my eyes into hers. Despite the pressure it was difficult for me to relax, under such intimate visual contact.

“Now Mommy, I want you to show me how you do a big grown-up piss. Like you do in the shower when you are alone … good, now look into my eyes as you do it.”

I blushed with embarrassment at the words. Did she know I sometimes I stood naked in the shower to urinate, and even pissed in my panties. After several seconds I felt the first dribbles emerged from my urethra, then a yellow stream which rapidly became a torrent scalding piss. The yellow jet splashed on the white ceramic base of the shower where it splashed up onto my legs. I put a hand in the jet, felt it hot and penetrating on my palm, and sending it all over my legs. My thighs were awash.

I seemed to piss even harder then. I had once held a mirror in order to see myself and I knew Lauren could see it coming out of my pee-hole, and lips splayed out by my swollen urethra. The air in the room took on aroma pungent with the hormones and acidic enzymes of my female urine. I was transfixed with the physical sensation of releasing so much water, so strongly, and with shame of displaying such a personal act to my daughter. For over a minute my bladder emptied until the jet slowed to a trickle. I was weak-kneed and gasping as it stopped and had to put my hands to the wall to keep from falling.

“There’s a good girl, going just like a big grown-up lady. I want you always to piss in the shower from now on.”

The words brought home to me the nastiness of what I was doing, what I was becoming. I felt dirty depraved, and excited. I became aware again of another need, to evacuate my bowels, and the knowledge I would have to do it in my daughter’s presence. The emptying of may bladder made my bowels seem even more full.

“Mommy needs to do a big poop now, does my daughter have to watch?”

“Yes, I have to watch to make sure Mommy does it properly, like all the grown-ups. Especially after holding her nasty shit in so long inside. Come and stand astride on my lap …. Yes, like that Mom ….. Don’t worry if you are still dripping pee, it wont harm my apron. Now lean right forward, stick out your bottom and put your hands around your ankles …… Good.”

I placed myself in this obscene position, my nakedness exposed cruelly and my wet filthy panties on the floor in front of me, a reminder of the filthy display I was performing. My breasts hung down, inviting attention. My thighs gripped around her apron-clad legs. I felt my daughter’s hands on my buttocks, gently prising them apart to open my crack to her view. I was about to defecate, copiously, in that position. I had never let my daughter watch while I empty my bowels, and I knew this would be the most humiliating act I ever performed in front of her. I was scared, but aroused by the abasement I was to undergo. It was completely perverted, unnatural what I was going to do.

“I know this is very humiliating but I have to inspect closely as Mommy does her big dirty shit. She mustn’t be ashamed about letting her waste out and dirtying my apron. That’s why I wear this one because it doesn’t matter how messy it gets.”

She placed her thumbs on either side of my dirty bum-hole and pressed hard, opening me. Instinctively I tried to clench and tighten my sphincter, and I heard her speak softly, telling me to relax. I willed myself to relax and bear down and immediately I felt the huge mass of stool in my rectum force itself against my ring, opening it. There was a short but very audible release of gas “Ppssssssssshhhhhhhttttttttt”, expelled from my bowels, like a bottle of fizzy mineral water being opened and the thick, putrid aroma wafted round. I held my breath to avoid the reflex nausea when it hit my nostrils and I wondered how Lauren, whose face was only inches away from the source foul tolerate the overpowering stink. As hole widened further, I heard slight crackles from the huge mass of excrement as it was extruded through my anal ring. I felt its warm smoothness slide steadily against the delicate membranes, and the motion seemed to keep on and on. The stench increased and I began to inhale in short, shallow breaths. I resisted the urge to pinch off and kept my sphincter relaxed, to let the contents of my bowels to emerge naturally. But then the heavy log broke off, under its own weight. I heard the mass land with a soft but heavy “plop “onto Lauren’s PVC apron, followed by a lighter one as the last remaining piece of stool dislodged itself. I was lost in my sensations – pleasure, shame, nastiness - when I heard my daughter’s voice.

“You are doing wonderfully well Mommy, I am so proud of you for showing me how you can opening your bowels so nicely and doing such a lovely big shit. It smells so rich and heavy, and it nearly all came out in one piece. Is it all out now?”

Ashamed, and my depravity in front of my daughter, I murmured in the affirmative. Just stay like that and I will clean you.”

She wiped my crease slowly and tenderly using some wet-wipes, and then worked one right into my puckered brown hole. The sensation was highly erotic, as she pressed gently at my ring, not enough to penetrate but just enough to excite the sensitive nerve endins. I felt more wetness building up in my vagina and flow out, mixing with the urine that was still dripping.

“I love to see Mommy open her bowels, she has such a pretty shit-hole and shits so beautifully. Please Mommy, turn round and look at it on my apron. See your lovely turd. Now watch.”

I had to hold my breath when I turned to see what I had done. Glistening and brown, the sight alone was repulsive, and I knew I would gag if I inhaled normally. It looked like a fat snake coiled up, and must have weighed over two pounds. If someone could have stretched it out it would have been well over a foot long. It looked so out of place on Lauren’s previously spotless white apron, the contrast with was completely surreal. Then, incredibly, she leaned forward and inhaled. Her face was a mask of absolute bliss, as if in a far away land of unspeakable depravity. She breathed in the aroma, and there was a look of contentment in her eyes. I watched, transfixed in amazement as she put her hands in scooped up a large piece of stool, which she pressed against the bib of her apron. Slowly she worked it down with her hands, smearing it grotesquely over the smooth impermeable covering.

My initial reaction was to vomit at the stench the revulsion I felt at my daughter’s filthiness, but my fascination was stronger still. Against all reason and against all my standards, I became fascinated by the nastiness and degradation of it.

“Does Mommy want to do it as well? Does Mommy want to smear yourself with shit?”

As though my hands had a will of their own, I picked up a large handful and, looking her directly in the eyes, planted it over my breasts. It felt warm, and slippery soft and thick, like a poultice. It felt lovely and made me feel sexy.

I took her hands and placed them on my tits and she smeared my filthy brown waste all over my front torso, like she did on her apron. Then I took more in my hands and gently stroked it over my on my neck and shoulders, making a brown layer. I pulled her up and kissed her full on the lips, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth and hugged her naked body to mine. For long minutes we held each other like that loving each other’s besmeared bodies.

She took me to the shower, and came in with me. She turned the jet hard and sprayed her apron and then more gently she sprayed my body clear of the brown layers of excrement. Slowly we soaped each others under the warm water from the spray, using our hands to caress as much as clean each other. It took a long time to remove all the traces, but we had lots of time, didn’t we?

12