Love Of My Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mortified as my secret was betrayed, although my shame would have been even greater if they knew the full story, the perverted games I played with my sexy daughter. Mrs Harnett then ordered me to displays my most private parts – my shaven mons was obscenely flaunting my intimacies. My lips were puffed and the delicate pink slit glistened with my juice. The inside of my thighs were shiny with fresh wet juice that had dribbled out of my vagina and older dried cum. I felt depraved and debauched, but craved for release even if it meant humiliating myself even more.

“Now put that on” she ordered throwing the soiled teddy nightsuit at my feet. “Pull the crotch hard up into your ass-crack and cunt. Finger yourself through it, both holes, get it dirty. Then rip it off.”

Trembling, I picked it up and drew it on, and immediately I was excited by the slinky sofy feel as it caressed my skin. It seemed a shame to ruin it but I felt compelled by the command and my own desire. I forced it deep inside my vagina with my finger and with another one pressed it into my retum, right up to the knuckle. I had not defecated that day and felt the large mass of stool awaiting in my bowel. I pulled my fingers out and pushed in again, even deeper. I felt my slippery cream and sticky excrement and knew the pretty garment would be unusable. Then I gripped it at my breast and pulled. The soft material tore down to the crotch. I was panting as I ripped it off completely and let the shreds fall to the floor. The wet and brown patches testified to my sexual fervour and level of hygiene.

“Now feel yourself, do some grinds and masturbate the way you did yesterday. Show us what a nasty lady you are.”

For the next several minutes I ran my hands all over my breasts, down to my belly, and between my legs, high up right to my groin. I squirmed and gyrated my hips, thrust my pelvis to shown my opening even more. My nipples swelled up hard and tight and I teased then between my fingertips, then squeezed my breasts in my craving. Suddenly my hole seemed to overflow and I could no longer resist its lure. I spread my legs wide and drew my hands down to where they joined, then pulled hard at my lips opening a great dark cavern, and stuffed my fingers inside, clawing and wrenching at my membranes. Brutally and nastily. I pinched hard the hood of my clit and I screamed in passion.

“Oh fuck!! …. Fuck!!!! ……. Fuck me hard in my cunt!! ….. Hurt me!!! ….. Oaaaaggghhhhh!!!…. Yes, do it!! ….. Fuck me!!! …Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!….. Ooooaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!…..”

I collapsed on the floor, covered in sweat and cunt juice. My ears were ringing with their voices, a mix of shocked condemnation and taunts, and I wept in shame and exhaustion as they left the room. I had been raped, but the only one to have physically touched me was myself.

………………………………

They left me to compose myself, to dress, and make myself respectable. On the outside. On the inside I knew my depravity, I would relive it, and yearn for it. I spent a long time walking around, gazing at strangers and wondering if they could sense the degradation in me, the desire to do nasty things, to be debased, humiliated. I imagined myself committing obscene acts in public, and I knew I would want to repeat the events of the morning. I wondered if Lauren, my daughter would understand.

Later that day, much later I would tell every detail to Lauren.

“Tell me all about it, Mom.”

And I did. We undressed together, slowly. Finally shedding my filthy panties as I recounted the final climax. She was lost in her imagination, immersing herself in the account of my experiences, and oblivious to all else. She hugged me tight, pressing her firm, youthful body against mine. She kissed me hard, pushing deep into my mouth, tasting, exploring me with her tongue and caressing my body with her hands.

Naked in bed together, she said, “I’m so proud of you Mom. I want us to be dirty together. Promise me, Mom. You’ll do all nasty things with me.”

“ I promise.”

12