Love on the Overnights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

"Not bad, Studley. Nice and circumcised and what a lovely shade of pink." Stew mumbled something and buried his tongue in her mouth again.

"Where do you want to do this? The couch?" he asked her.

"You know something," Sherry managed to exhale the words in spite of her breathing becoming a bit shallow, "I've seen some porn movies where they fuck on work out stuff. How about that?"

Stew was game. They moved to the bench press and Sherry began to work on Stew's muscle. She got down on the floor kneeling and began to glide her tongue up and down his shaft. Stew gave out a little moan and watched intently. He was almost desperate to go down on her. He stopped her just as she began to pump him and suck the head. He stood her up and moved her over to the machine used to strengthen the leg muscles where you sit with your legs spread and pull them together. Stew didn't know or care what the damn thing was called, it just looked so cool. He sat her down and dove in. She was so wet and smelled sweet. He didn't expect her to smell bad, but SWEET? Wow, did she prepare for tonight? He kissed his way up her thighs and then stuck his tongue into her love hole. He flickered his tongue up down and all around her lips then latched onto her clit, sucking it in, sort of giving it a little blow job as his tongue flicked it. Sherry was grasping the handles of the machine and her hips began to buck. Her left hand reached down and grasped Stew's head and pushed him in. Her moans were becoming more labored, her breathing short and raspy. Stew could feel her thighs begin to squeeze his head, refusing to release him until he was done pleasuring her. Stew did not mind. Stew was so intent on making this woman cum like never before, he kept going even though his mouth was getting a bit tired. He just didn't care.

Sherry let out a scream which scared the living hell out of Stew. Had he hurt her? Well, if he had, she didn't seem to want him to leave as she did not release his face from her pussy. When she did, Stew began to stand and Sherry latched onto his cock and pulled it towards her mouth. "Oh I OWE YOU, Buddy!" and she began to repay him with interest.

Stew again watched intently as she nearly swallowed him whole. Up and down his erect member she licked and kissed every so often stopping to engulf the head between her lips. Both of her hands were working him, one on the shaft, one on his balls, sliding now and then up to his taint and flittering around his asshole. Stew was so deeply into this he almost shot his load but he stopped her. "NO, no, Sherry, wait, stop."

Sherry was a bit surprised by this. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Stew managed to blurt out. "No, no, I don't want to cum yet. I want so badly to fuck you. I want to bury myself in you. If I cum NOW, I'm not sure I'll be able to get up again."

Sherry said she understood and fucking had been something she had wanted to do since she met him anyway...

"SINCE YOU MET ME?" That alone almost made Stews semen blast out. "I had no idea. I thought it was just ME?"

"Hell, I was just waiting for you to make a move. If you hadn't by that time we kissed, I was going to commit a sexual assault on your ass, or pecker or, whatever."

They laughed. It was just enough time to let Stew 'calm down' a bit and give him enough stamina to get back at it.

They moved to a couch where Stew lowered Sherry onto her back with a cushion behind her head. He hovered over her gazing into her eyes. "DAMN," he thought to himself, "She looks so innocent, so damn sweet." He got a twinge of guilt, like he was defiling a goddess...well, until she whispered, "Are you going to slam that thing into me or what?"

He grinned and penetrated her. Their bodies seem to meld together perfectly and their hips worked in perfect unison as he thrust deeply into her and she responded with complimentary moves. He glanced down at her breasts as they swayed up and down with each move. They were perfect. Sherry had some extra weight, thick was a good term, but SO well spread out that Stew was in awe. She fit her uniform so magnificently but....NAKED! She was TRULY a phenomenon. Stew pumped for all he was worth and Sherry bucked up and down. Then she stopped him. Sherry put her hand on his chest and said, "PULL OUT!"

Stew was shocked. "Did I do something wrong? Are you afraid of getting pregnant? What's wrong?"

"No, just do me from behind! And I'm on the pill." She retorted and got up throwing her torso over the back of the couch. Stew re-entered her. He was relieved. He PLOWED into her from behind. He surprised himself at how long he was lasting. He expected to embarrass himself by shooting his load too soon, but he was holding on like a porn star. He licked his thumb and slid it down between her ass cheeks as he rammed himself into her, giving her bunghole a little rub. She moaned a bit more loudly for that. His hips slapped mercilessly against her butt over and over, slowly, quickly. He couldn't decide exactly what pace to go at until he got to the point of no return and just had to bring it home.

"Sherry, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" that was it; he shot his semen into her and pumped the last few drops he could summons inside her. Sherry just collapsed forward over the back of the couch. He stood there, still embedded in her, staring at her gorgeous back, neck to ass. He was in disbelief that it had actually happened. He slowly pulled out and went looking for some paper towels to clean himself up. When he came back, Sherry was sitting there grinning. He offered her some towels but she refused saying, "No, everything in me, STAYS in me. I want to feel you seeping out a little later and kind of relive this. She leaned forward and kissed his slowly dying cock gently saying, "You made me very happy cock, I thank you." Then she stood, wrapped her arms around Stew and they kissed passionately for several minutes, holding each other's nude bodies tightly, almost as if this could never happen again, but it would, they both fully intended for it to happen, a lot.

Once dressed and heading back out to the cars, they made serious plans to actually go on a date, as they had tried to do before. But that was when Stew noticed the OTHER cruiser sitting near theirs and Jim sitting with a big grin on his face.

"Hey there!" he called out, "Working out? Keeping FIT?"

Stew stood there dumbfounded. What the hell was he going to say. Jim waved him over and said, "Stew, you're not the first to have some fun on duty, and you won't be the last. And hell, she IS cute. You missed a call, but it was nothing and I covered. Let's just be a little more careful and alert next time, eh?" Jim left with the words, "You DAWG, you!"

Sherry hadn't left. She asked if Stew was in trouble. He assured her he wasn't and they embraced for one last kiss before she and he got back to actually earning their pay. After a long deep kiss, Sherry said, "I think going on days would be safer, but I'm enjoying living dangerously." Another quick peck, and she was gone.

Stew got into his car, went down to his spot near the gym, which was NOT occupied this time, and dozed off, exhausted. So much for actually earning his pay tonight.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers
12