Love On the Run Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Julian set the bags on the bed and took they keys as she wandered. The bathroom was old, exposed copper piping and large claw-footed tub, the other fixtures tiny and porcelain. There was a nice size balcony, open to the humid strong breeze coming off the South Atlantic in line of sight.

She would have called it paradise if this is where she landed ten years ago, but in her journeys she had strayed from the beaten path many times. She'd seen waterfalls hidden in lush forests barricaded by a three day hike. She'd seen rainbows ending on cliffs veritably untouched by man. She'd swum in lagoons that appeared on no postcard and had likely never seen skin as pale as hers before.

Would she ever come back? Hiding in Diego's backyard had the appeal of safety. She knew the dangers here and could blend in, but once she testified, and if they every found that money and figured out what it was Diego wanted so badly, she'd be marked for death.

It probably meant witness protection. New name, placement somewhere in the US in the middle of nowhere. The sound of a rumba came from a café just doors down and teenagers laughed and danced in the streets. She could smell fresh, spicy food over the scent of the ocean and the alley to the side. Would she ever be happy in Nowheresville, Kansas after this?

She would be safe, and t was worth the price. It had to be.

The room door closed and she turned to face Julian. Yes, they were tired, the odd sleep schedule had been merely snatches in time on a long journey. Damn him, he looked refreshed, rested, ready to pounce.

Her body was still thrumming with the needs he'd awoken in the car but wonder and new worries had buried it. They'd both napped, showered, and eaten, but it was night and all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Are you going to call the DEA now?"

"In the morning. There's something I need to tell you, have a seat."

She came in from the balcony but leaned against the open door. "I'll stand."

He sighed deeply. "I'm on vacation, I'm not here officially. My supervisor knew I was on your trail, but I was supposed to observe and call you in so he could send someone to get you. Obviously, given what...happened between us changed things.

"When I call in in the morning I am going to say I found you here and had Carlos bring you in. I'll be leaving on my own and the DEA will send someone for you."

It was exactly what she'd been hoping to hear, but a hollow place in her chest suddenly let itself be known. She couldn't speak and just jerked a nod.

"You're okay with this?"

"Fine," she sighed out.

Julian felt like laughing. He knew enough about women to know 'fine' was merely a warning sign, the updraft before a large storm. So far he'd found her range of emotional response to be highly entertaining, so the little devil on his shoulder curled his tail around his ear and urged him on.

"Of course, if it's that you're just afraid to be left alone-"

"I am not!" she shouted, standing up straight. "I was just fine before you came along! I survived ten years no problem, and in just two weeks I would have been in Portugal, living a new life, free of all this."

"Oh, so you're just afraid you won't have anyone to make you scream."

She stalked close to him, her eyes glittering pure death up at him. "Maybe you should call your boss tonight. Now."

"You don't want that," he fairly growled and grabbed her.

She was shocked, but warmed to his kiss quickly. He hadn't been wrong then, and even as she relaxed against him Julian felt his own body taking over control, his mind slipping under, and had to wonder just who was conquering whom.

Jessie was trembling. Damn the irritating man, he'd pricked her skin and gotten too close to the truth. Now that he had entered her life she was off-balance and slightly scared to be alone. Worse, her body craved exactly this, despite her best efforts not to.

His hands slipped the straps of her dress and bra down her shoulders as his mouth plundered hers. He tasted of spice and man, an intoxicating brew, and her head swam as his lightly brushed his knuckles over her shoulders and arms, raising goosebumps.

She could wait no more and grabbed for his shirt, trying to pull it apart. Julian chuckled and grabbed her hands. Whirling them he pressed her against the door and pinned her hands above her head. She groaned as he bit her lips and pulled, licking it, sending shivers racing through her.

Julian ground against her, pressing his erection into the valley between her thighs, and she felt her panties dampen, sticking to her as he slid up and down. She was lost then, even as he lowered her hands so he could pull her dress down.

Gripping his shoulders she gasped as he palmed her breasts, massaging them almost harshly, his palms pressing and brushing against her nipples making her want more. His mouth side across her mouth without grace to her cheek and she cried out, wanting it back as his fingers found her nipples and gave her what she craved.

Jessie didn't need any more, she wanted to be filled, right then, or she'd go mad. The sun slid down in the sky, casting golden-red light on their skin and Julian licked a bead of sweat from her breast.

"Now, fuck me now!"

He just chuckled and drove on hand into her hair, pulling her head back. His teeth claimed her neck as his other hand slid up her thigh with maddening slowness. Once more she reached for his shirt only to find herself picked up and thrown to the bed.

He was on her in seconds flat and pulled his belt from his loops. Before she could ask what he was about he pulled her arms through her dress and bra straps only to wrap the belt around her wrists and tighten it.

"I'm going to teach you patience, Jessie."

She began to protest but a sudden dark shudder of arousal claimed her and her mouth formed an O but could make no sound.

He pulled her dress and bra free of her body and spread her legs. Sliding down, he kissed her through her panties, licking the seam there, making her gasp.

"Why tease me when you know you want to fuck me?"

He chuckled once more. "I told you I would teach you patience. Good things come to those who wait."

Suddenly he stood and undid the buttons on his shirt. She raised her head, watching in rapt fascination as he stripped first the shirt and then his pants. Beneath them he was naked, and at the glorious sight of hiss nude body, so harshly defined, she licked her lips.

His eyes zeroed in on the movement and a slow Cheshire grin spread as he began to stroke his hard cock. She whimpered, unable to look away at the forbidden moment as he stalked towards her, still stroking.

Even as Julian knelt on the bed she was helplessly caught. He brought his cock towards her lips and stroked the plump head against them. She licked at the trail of wetness he left there and his eyes darkened.

"Open for me."

She did, glad to be filled in some way. He pressed her arms down and leaned over her, letting Jessie take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. He was velvet on steel, salty and potent. He slid in and out, and she licked all she could, sucking, hoping to arouse him and push him over the edge until Julian gave her what she truly wanted.

Instead he kept up his steady rhythm, flexing his hips, sliding in and out slowly. She lost herself to sensation, closing her eyes she simply enjoyed his sounds of pleasure and the feel of him inside her mouth. Soon he moved faster, and she sucked harder, desperate to lick every inch, and then he came.

She drank it all, wanting more, caring for nothing beyond the moment. He groaned with the pleasure, thrusting so hard and deep she nearly gagged.

Finally Julian nearly hissed as he withdrew his newly sensitive cock and he rolled aside to his back for a moment, panting. "Oh, babe...you have such a good mouth."

"Mmm. Will you undo the damn belt now?"

"Not a chance."

Laying on his side now he claimed the peak of a breast with his hand, toying with her nipple. "You've been patient...time for your reward."

"Ungh,"

His other hand wandered again on her thigh, smoothly trailing up to her cunt, hot and damp with wanting him. he toyed with her nipple gently as he did her pussy through her panties. Jessie cried out, arching her back, wordlessly begging for more.

Still he kept on teasing her, watching her reaction, delighting in his power over her.

Julian needed a long moment to regain control. The way she had sucked his cock...god, he didn't want to leave her. He needed a month alone with her, no interruptions, and then perhaps finally he'd grow tired of her.

But for now...oh, for now he didn't want the moment to end. She was panting, making the sweetest little noises even as her body violently lurched, begging him to fuck her. And damn, how he wanted to, but he'd promised himself he'd make her beg, let her simmer, and make it worth both their whiles.

Jessie was lost in the vortex of pure need, and a strange kind of languor spread as he moved down. His lips pressed hotly to her inner thigh and she gasped, keening, eager for what was surely next to come. He just skimmed past her hips though and gifted her with the gentle bite of teeth below her belly button.

She was so hot, burning all over with wanting him, and yet Julian seemed determined to move slowly. Easy for him, he'd already had a climax, she grumbled.

He laughed and moved up to kiss along her ribs, hands smoothing up her sides. She felt her breasts grow even heavier with the anticipation as he settle between hem, his legs between hers. She brought her belted hands around his neck, hooking the belt to the base of his ponytail and tried to tug him higher.

It was like tilting at a bronze statue, she was hopelessly ineffective. For her efforts he gifted the insides of her breasts with deep, licking kisses, distracting Jessie. On and on it went as he explored every inch of skin but those that craved his touch. She was pushed into a plane of desire never before experienced, and he didn't begin to quench the fire he'd built until the moon rose high in the sky.

Then he pulled her panties off, covered her body, and his lips claimed the peak of a breast as he slid in. She was so far gone Jessie didn't feel the buildup, she merely exploded on a long wail. The orgasm was powerful, almost a shift on conscious state, and he hadn't yet begun to move. Julian thrummed one nipple and teased the other with lips and teeth and tongue.

Once the storm passed, finally he began to move. She lost count of her peaks quickly, they came with ease now riding the tails of sheer desperate need. Julian savored each and every one, coaxing her with steady movements and quiet murmurs.

When her voice was hoarse from shouting and her body felt heavy as lead, finally Jessie began to beg. "No more, Julian, please, I can't take it. Come for me, come with me, please!"

"Yesss," he hissed and began to fuck her hard. Their positions haad changed several times, and now he was curled around her back, fucking her from behind, one hand buried at her pussy. His fingers formed a V, stroking her clit with every movement.

She cried out, whimpering as she built to another climax. Inside her Julian felt so hard, so thick, she thought she'd go mad from the perfect way he filled her alone. Deeper in this position he bumped her deep inside, light pain an added spice to the pleasure.

He tumbled first and when she felt him spill deep inside her it triggered her own orgasm. She screamed out what began as his name but quickly changed into a wail as he fucked her hard, pushing incredibly deep.

Even as they fell lax the contractions still gripped her and she moaned, rubbing her sweaty face into the covers. His hands trailed over her reverently until she stilled, and then he undid the belt and held her close.

For an eternal moment she lay there, eyes closed, panting, feeling the sweat making their bodies stick. He still filled her, softening, and surrounded her. It felt good, too damn good. Suddenly reason dawned.

"Holy shit! We forgot the condom!"

He went rigid behind her and then cursed loudly in Spanish, pulling out and issuing apologies.

She placed a still-numb hand on his chest. "Julian, I- I'm on the pill. It keeps me regular."

He stopped and swiped his now-loose hair back. "And you've been taking it regularly?"

"Every morning. And, uh, I'm clean. I know that for sure."

What she didn't say lay hanging between them, creating a gulf. Finally Julian sat back on the bed with her. "I've been tested regularly, but there have been one or two since my last test. I've always used condoms, I've never forgotten before."

She supposed she should take it as a compliment, but all her mind heard was "one or two." Maybe the great sex had stopped higher functioning, but she felt like a primate wanting to mark territory without any thought to consequence.

She sighed, squelching the urge. He was leaving in the morning and she was exhausted, desperate for sleep. "Whatever," she finally said, and got up to use the bathroom.

Julian watched the door close and felt his hands tremble. Yes, there had been a few ladies, not just one or two, since his last test, but damn him if he could remember their names. He didn't want to. What they had just shared was so perfect, so incredible. She was so responsive he was nearly hard again thinking about it, remembering the feeling of her damp sheath gripping him.

Oh, the way she had surrendered, going down fighting...she was a little tiger, unafraid to snarly and use her claws, but when he found her belly she purred like a dream. A man could get used to this. Suddenly he wanted to know more about her. What was her favorite food? What kind of music did she listen to? Did she ever get the chance to see a movie, and did she like them?

This was not good, not good at all. If he were smart, he'd leave right now.

So with a heavy heart, Julian found his clothes and bags, and while he heard the shower running, he slipped out the door. He had to go, now, before he gave in to his foolish urges and tried to build a castle in the sky.

Jessie was a good woman. She'd work with someone else in the agency and find that money. He'd work the other end, getting Diego out of hiding. She would get a new life, resume it where she should have been. College, a stable job, some very lucky man, and a passel of kids were in her future. God, she'd make a terrific mother, tough but patient and compassionate.

And he? Julian would work his way back into the field, back into undercover work. He'd hobnob with criminals and degenerates always running the risk of becoming one. An undercover agent couldn't work the drug world without becoming part of it.

Better he go now, than drag her down with him.

Chapter Seven

Jessie was once more exhausted. She was officially broke and in a strange land, covered in bruises, but she was safe. For the moment.

Julian had been gone when she woke, and in Argentina she'd passed a sleepless night. It was by luck she was awake when the two men came. Obviously Diego's men, from the look of them. Hired mercenaries, but he was the only one looking for her and the DEA might have contracted with men like that, but they didn't use them to collect a witness.

She'd hidden as they came in, knocked one off his feet and got his gun. She'd shot the other, and not one of Carlos' men came, making her wonder if the mercenary was double-dipping, working with Julian and Diego.

The one she'd taken down had struggled blindly, knocking the gun from her hand. It had become a slug-fest, and against a man that was a solid two-twenty of pure muscle she'd been on the losing end for a long while. He'd landed several solid punches and kicks and deflected many of hers until she found the gun.

Jessie now had a kill count of six. She laughed hollowly, maybe she should take up work as a mercenary, if they had them here.

She was in Spain. It had taken the last of her money to get a new ID and a one-way ticket. If there had been time she would have done what Carlos had suggested, a multi-stop journey to obscure her point of origin. But she could only do what she could.

Now she was faced with a decision. Move on as she had, taking odd jobs, saving up, working for a new life, or do what she had promised Julian and help the DEA. Lost, she had wandered into a café and found work as a dishwasher, and after a six hour shift she had a small amount of cash and nowhere to go.

There was only one person she could call friend, Henry Williams.

So she wandered into an internet café, bought a half hour of computer time and a coffee. Bless the modern age, she found Henry with a simple search. He was still in Miami, a lawyer who worked for a firm specializing in international law, and they had a toll-free number.

She nearly wept in relief when she realized it was ten a.m. back there and found a payphone. With shaking hands she dialed the law firm where Henry was a junior partner.

"Smith, Klein, and Walberg," a clipped female voice answered.

"I'm an old friend of Henry Williams, and I need to speak with him."

"Are you an existing client?"

"No, but I do need his services. Like I said, we're old friends."

"I can put you through to his voicemail, ma'am."

Jessie winced at the "ma'am." "Look, my name is..." she sighed before continuing, steadying herself. "Jessica Andrews. Tell him that and let him decide if he wants to take my call."

"One moment, ma'am," the woman said with a negative tone.

The hold music sounded suspiciously like a Muzak version of a Soundgarden song, making her feel old enough to deserve the title of ma'am. After a single verse done in sousaphone the line picked up.

"Jessica?"

She sagged at the sound of his voice and couldn't stop the tears. "Henry...it's really you."

"Oh my god! Jessica! Where are you?"

"I'm in Spain. Henry, I need your help." The story spilled from her then, all of the past ten years. Henry listened patiently, occasionally asking her to repeat things, clearly taking notes. She cried through it all, crouched to the ground beneath the phone bank. Jessie didn't mention the affair with Julian, feeling it gauche to confess sex with one man to the only other man she'd know biblically. She ended giving her current name, Gina Dawson.

"All right. Here's what I am going to do. I'm wiring you money via Western Union. There's a location just three blocks from you up Catalan to the west. It will be enough for food and a hotel room. Check in to the Plaza Grande hotel under the name Cynthia Williams."

"Your mom."

"Yes, it will be easy to remember. I will call the DEA and find out what is going on. I'll call you in the morning at the hotel. The money should be at the currency exchange in just half an hour. Let me give you my direct cell phone, you can charge it to the room and I'll pay for it. Call me when you settle and give me your number there."

She memorized his number and agreed to call. Thanking him she hung up and ran to the currency exchange, writing his phone number on the back of her hand. She got the money and did as he said, checking into the hotel.

She locked the balcony and the door, placing the table in front of the balcony and one of the chairs beneath the knob of the door. Once protected she called Henry's cell, smiling at his voice.

"Jessie, I've put in a call and found that man Julian's boss. Apparently he called you in from Buenos Aires yesterday morning but when the dispatch team arrived they found Diego's men, dead. Agent Vasquez is being disciplined and the deal still stands. You'll be given full immunity if you return here and do just an interview. They wanted to make the deal if you agreed to testify and could lead them to some money, but I forced them to agree to just an interview.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers