Love Thy Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

His hand moved further down and to the other side and grabbed her hungry, horny, juicy pussy. His big fingers found the wet opening. With a squeeze of the pussy, he pushed his forefinger into her. Aruna was in heaven as he violated her and sucked his cock with unbelievable passion.

Bhaskar was pleasantly surprised and pleased with her performance. As he started ejaculation, he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed his cum all over her face and tits. Aruna shook with huge orgasm as she saw him do it and her own cunt leaked juices. She was amazed at the quantum of his cum.

"Go fetch a towel and clean me," he commanded, lying down on the bed, spent.

She did as he asked and cleaned up his huge cock, his big balls and the surrounding areas. He watched her and liked the reverence with which she did her job. When she finished, she went to the wash room and cleaned up herself. She returned and stood by the bed side, awaiting his next command.

"Come and sit here, girl." She sat down on the bed, close to him. Tenderly he massaged her buttocks and thighs.

"You like what I am doing, girl? You really like it all?"

"Yes uncle. I like it very much."

"I will do a lot more things with you, little slut. But, we will not fuck."

"Why, uncle? "She dared to ask, softly.

"You want my big cock in your little cunt tearing it up, don't you?"

"Yes uncle." Her voice shook with unconcealed lust.

"I know, girl, but I won't. Not now. You are my sister's daughter and a virgin. We will keep your cherry intact for your husband."

"But, sometime after marriage, when your cunt is really hungry for a big fuck you come down and I will fuck you till you beg me to stop. Now, let me rest."

For the reminder of their stay in the village, she had another two or three sessions with her uncle. Each time he abused her body in many ways and simultaneously pleasured it. Aruna's body and mind both got addicted to his technique of pain followed by pleasure with increasing intensity.

He was the dominant and she was the submissive. For the first time in her life, she stopped trying to dominate and became a submissive willingly. It was an unbelievable role reversal which she both hated and loved.

When she was back in her city and her circles, she became even more of a dominant (and a bitch) as if to compensate for that one month of role reversal.

When she fell in love with Sekhar it was genuine. She felt immense love for him and truly wanted to share her life with him. Everything changed with the first night of their honeymoon. Suddenly, her uncle appeared in her mind and dominated her thoughts.

Sekhar was everything that Bhaskar was not! That was the real problem

His gentle approach to love making, contrasted totally with the rough handling and abuse by her uncle.

To the tampered psyche of Aruna her uncle was the benchmark for sex

Poor Sekhar, unaware of her perception, fell far short on that count. Thus started his woes! And each failure compounded the problem.

This was what led to the failure of their marriage and their eventual separation.

This is the end of Chapter-2. Hope you have liked it, even more than the first chapter. I have plans to take this story forward, fairly quickly, based on your response and feedback. Please do vote and please do leave your comments/ mail your feedback. It is very valuable for me

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers
12