Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

"Scott, I really don't have a clue. I'd like to put on something that you'd like too. So why don't you pick? I'm still overwhelmed from that store. I never imagined anything like that."

"The next time we go to an adult store, I'll be sure that you'll be more prepared. This one is a chain, so I knew that it'd be ok. The seedier ones have viewing booths in the back and glory holes. Not my style, not ever been or going to be my style."

"Glory holes? Viewing booths? What are you talking about?"

"Viewing booths are coin or token operated can be locked, little dressing rooms where you can see a video of some sort. There's a range of titles, so you can in the privacy of your own little room see whatever you want to and do anything to yourself at the same time. Interested in straight sex, fine, anything, and I mean just about anything different? Usually not a problem. These guys are in business to make money. Gay, 3 ways.. Let's not talk about 3 ways," I cringed a little and Scott chuckled. I'm so glad that he has been getting past that episode in our lives.

"The glory hole is a hole in the wall about crotch height that allows somebody to get sucked off. Totally anonymously. "

"Scott, you're kidding I hope?" He shook his head no. "Are men that horny and ..." He reached into his pocket for a coin. "Call it for the movie."

"Heads" and I saw I called it right. "So which one lover?"

"1970's and Debbie it is." And he put it in the drive. He was right, bad acting, stupid plot line but lots of sex. Just like looking at Juan and the blond, but I didn't get to smell that sex, we made our own the rest of the evening. Never got past the first 20 minutes of the movie before we started with each other. Porn's not so bad.

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers