Love with a Twist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah ran her hand over his stomach, leaning down and covering his lower region from his sight with her outstretched arm. She wanted him to wonder, to anticipate the moment she slipped his throbbing member into her mouth. Opening her mouth she left out a throaty moan, bathing his twitching member in her warm breath. She felt him buck instinctively, hearing him let out a loud moan of delight. Listening closely, she could hear him muttering under his breath. She blushed when she heard him whisper his love for her, pleading for her to finish him and let him cum for her to show her how aroused she was making him. Glancing up she could see his mouth hung open, and his eyes were closed tight. She glanced back to her hand, which was now covered in pre-cum and still causally sliding up and down his shaft.

Sarah felt her own member straining for release. She had realized that she had spread her knees wide and was rubbing her stiff erection against the satin hem of the gown that had collected under her. She felt her face flush with embarrassment at being aroused in such a way. She was grinding the bed like a teenager learning to pleasure herself for the first time. Looking back to his throbbing member, Sarah dropped her head; with the tip of her tongue she drew a small wet line up the underside of his cock, following the thick vein to his head.

"Oh godddd...!" Robert groaned out, bucking his hips, trying to work himself into her warm mouth. He felt her kiss the head of his manhood as her hand was gently cupping his balls. His senses felt so alive and alert, hearing the husky breath of his lover. The feeling of her warm breath on his body was sending a tingling sensation wherever her body was touching him.

Sarah sat up slowly removing her arm, which was hiding her actions. Leaning over him on all fours, her gaze met his, holding him in an intense look. She opened her mouth, bending her elbows and lowering her open mouth towards his manhood. She could see the pleading in his eyes, begging her to finish what she had started. His hands were gripping the bed sheets as his legs opened wider giving her no reason not to continue.

Sarah hovered just above his throbbing member, giving him a wink, before sticking out her tongue and swallowing his length all the way down till her nose was buried in his brown curls. She felt his hips buck, a warm rush of pre-cum filled her mouth. She was feeling his hands rest on the back of her head, giving her a rush of sexual excitement. Her tongue swirled around his shaft, feeling it getting harder in her mouth, shocked at feeling it grow inside her.

Caving in her cheeks, she sucked on his head and she was feeling it bump against the back of her throat. Bathing it in saliva she felt it twitch as she felt his body stiffen, 'he was close!' she thought excitedly. She quickly pulled him from her mouth, as she was sitting up on her knees. Pulling up the hem of her gown, she shifted forward on her knees allowing his dripping, saliva coated cock to rub against her raging erection, giggling loudly she yelled "On guard" Smacking her head against his shaft.

Laughing loudly she looked to her love who had a stunned yet comical look on his face. It seemed as if he was not sure what she had just done. Crawling up into his lap, her thick shaft rubbing against his stomach sending a shudder through her body, leaning close she kissed him lightly on the lips, whispering "Now I am going to make love to you Tiger, and when you cum I want you to scream out the first thing that pops into your dirty little mind.."

Sitting up she reached back grabbing his pulsing shaft, pointing it towards her delicate opening. After a few seconds of pushing she felt his wide head push inside her, causing just an instant of pain. She enjoyed the sensation of being penetrated, the thrill was immeasurable, feeling his body shake with desire as she fed inch after inch of his thick meat inside her.

Resting for a second she let her body get used to feeling so full. Robert let out a deep moan of pleasure, rocking his hips gently to stimulate his manhood. Placing her hands on his chest she gently pumped her hips squeezing his shaft with her muscles feeling him throb inside her. Throwing back her head she let out a primal groan, which shocked her. She felt tendrils of pleasure spread through her body, igniting her senses.

She felt his hands slip under her gown, grasping for her breasts, kneading them pulling and pinching her nipples. The feel of his hands on her body, caused her women hood to spasm against his chest, leaving a trail of pre-cum in its wake.

She rocked harder, spreading her knees trying to fight more of his manhood inside her. She was dizzy with lust, thoughts of their past unions flashed through her mind, reliving each time they had come together. She remembered their first sexual meeting in the kitchen. She was bent over the sink with him thrusting insider her while he was stroking her cock. She remembered the look on his face when she exposed herself to him, and how eager he was to suck her cock.

She could feel her woman hood straining against his stomach, leaking her desire all over him as it was brushing against his body. It was sending little lighting bolts of pleasure through her. Robert was thrusting harder, bucking under her, lifting his hips off the bed, to push deeper inside her. She felt his course hair brushing against her bottom, causing a tickling sensation between the pleasure filled strokes.

"SSSSSSarah...I am so close..." Robert whispered between ragged breaths. She felt tears in her eyes as she watched her lover hold out as long as he could, waiting for her to release with him.

"Fill me with your cum!" she moaned back reaching down to grab her shaft stroking it quickly. She felt him grab her hips, pushing her down against him while his cock slamming inside her. She moaned loudly hoping to urge him on while enjoying his deep hard thrusts.

Grunting between breaths, Robert arched his back while slamming harder into her. Sarah fought to maintain her balance; forcing herself to put her hands on his chest to keep from falling off. With a loud squeal she ground her hips down on him feeling the satisfying sensation of his release.

"Oh God!! I want to see you covered in cum!" he screamed out. He was thrashing on the bed, driving deep inside her, then falling limp. Sarah felt him slip from her body, falling against her cheek. Sarah looked down at him with a shocked look on her face, his exclamation was not what she expected in the least.

Robert lay on the bed, fighting to draw breath into his wary body, his mind in a orgasm induced haze. He quickly snapped into focus, when he opened his eyes. He was gazing upon the stunned look on his lover's face.

Sarah slowly crawled off him sitting down on the edge of the bed. Rising up on his elbows he felt something sticky and warm on his stomach. Glancing down he saw a large pool of her cum.

"Sarah...I..." he started to say but she slowly turned to face him, a nervous smile on her face. Sarah crawled up to him, pushing him back on the bed and laying her head on his chest. She was facing away from him, reaching out she dipped her fingers in the cum on his belly drawing small circles, while she nibbled on her lower lip listening to the thundering beats of his heart.

"Robert...what did you mean by that...?" she whispered drawing her finger out of the quickly drying mess and licking it clean.

"I...I don't know..." he whispered reaching out to gently stroke the back of her head. Wrapping her arm around his chest she turned, looking at him quizzically.

"What were you thinking just before you came?"

"I was thinking about the last time you, me and Terri were playing, and I had this image of Terri and I standing over you showering you in cum..." he replied glancing away from her to look at the ceiling in embarrassment. Sarah gave a small giggle curling her body closer to his wrapping her leg over his and gently rubbing her thigh against his soft member.

"hmmm ...interesting..." flashing him a wicked smile...

**********

It had been two days since their romantic evening together and the temperature had jumped twenty degrees in that time. Being in Florida meant things could get a bit warm, but with a temperature of hundred degrees and a broken air conditioner it was becoming unbearable.

Robert sat on the couch in a pair of Khaki colored cargo shorts and no shirt, fanning himself with a folded piece of paper. He could feel the sweat running down his back and was debating on where he could go to cool off. The ocean was an option but seeing the droves of people on the beach and his already short temper, it was not something he felt like dealing with.

Sarah walked into the front door grumbling about the heat, dropping her two large black bags of equipment on the dinning room table. She stood next to the table looking at Robert, with sweat dripping down her face, and her bangs stuck to her forehead. Sarah was wearing a simple blue blouse and short skirt with a pair of flat soled shoes, wiping her forehead she reached down and started to remove her shirt and white bra, then unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties that were stuck with sweat to her body.

"Grab an overnight bag, we are getting out of this heat!" she announced heading towards their room. Robert got off the couch and followed her into the bed room, confused about what she was talking about.

"What do you mean? Where are we headed?" Robert asked grabbing his backpack that was hanging on the closet door.

"Well a friend of mine, Abby, she works with that support group, well she invited us to come out to her house for the weekend and use her pool and hot tub" Sarah replied grabbing a duffel bag from under the bed.

"Oh...cool.." Robert replied grabbing a change of clothes from the dresser along with a shirt to pull on.

Twenty minutes later they were cruising down the freeway to her friend's house, Sarah explained to Robert that her friend was the leader of the support group and had been trying to get Sarah to bring Robert to their house sometime for dinner and drinks. Abby was dating a man named Toby who was about Robert's age and in sales, mostly computer equipment. Abby was slightly older then Sarah and had been through a much rougher transition then most men who made this choice.

"So she is...just like you?" Robert asked carefully, trying hard to not make the question sounds so offensive.

"Yes, but she is a sweet women, and can be a lot of fun to hang out with. Plus she has a pool!" Sarah replied with a giggle.

They crossed the large white bridge spans leading to the keys and onto Key Largo, the first of the small islands off the tip of Florida . The view of the blue green ocean was amazing. A cool breeze blew in from the ocean cooling them and making the drive down bearable.

They pulled up to a large white two story house, set back from the road. Sarah glanced at Robert giving him a nervous grin as they pulled down the driveway parking behind a silver BMW. Sarah gave a quiet sigh, reaching behind Roberts seat to grab her bag, Robert was about to speak when an excited scream came from the front of the house. Looking around he saw a rather tall female with jet black hair standing on the front porch waving excitedly at the couple.

"Oh my God!! You came!" The female called stepping down off the porch and walking towards the Jeep.

"Abby!!" Sarah called back, climbing out of the Jeep and waving a return hello. Robert got out of the SUV reaching behind the seat to grab his own bag. The women met halfway to the house and hugged each other warmly. Robert slowly walked up to the two women who were chatting excitedly with each other.

"Abby this is my boyfriend Robert." Sarah commented standing aside to motioning for Robert to come closer. Robert held out his hand and Abby took it giving it a gentle shake. She was almost as tall as Robert, with chestnut brown eyes, a warm inviting smile. She was very shapely, and seemed to keep herself in good shape, her breasts were large and perky, probably a C-cup from his guess, with long tanned legs. She was wearing a sleeveless pink shirt which showed off her tanned skin, and a pair of shorts, that clung to her body, showing off her shapely backside.

"Ohh... he is very handsome Sarah, careful I might have to steal him away from you!" Abby cooed, gently nudging Sarah with her shoulder.

"I don't think so Abby, he is all mine!" She replied with a chuckle, looping her arm around his. "Where is Toby?" She questioned looking around the front of the house.

"Oh he is in the back cooking some dinner on the grill, why don't you come inside and we can chat while you both change." Abby replied looping her arm through Roberts other arm, and leading them into the house.

The inside of the house was very clean and well kept, and everything looked surprisingly new. The front door lead into the large white living room, with white walls adorned with pictures and paintings. There was a large fluffy looking black couch, with two matching chairs on each side of it. A small wooden table sat in front of the couch, with a very large flat panel TV that was muted but showing the current Mariners baseball game. On the opposite wall was two large glass doors, that lead outside, they could see the pool outside along with a very spacious looking back yard. Next to the doors was a stair case leading up to the second floor of the house. Too their right was a short hallway that led to the kitchen and another portion of the house.

"You both are welcome to stay as long as you like. Robert if you want to head upstairs the first door on the left is where you can change into your bathing suit. Toby is out back, cooking if you want to join him. Sarah, we will head up to the master bedroom to change, and then meet the boys out side."

Sarah followed Abby upstairs allowing her to enter the lavish looking bedroom. It had a large king sized bed on the left wall, which was covered in a snow white blanket. Across from the bed was a small silver make up table, with a silver padded chair and a large round mirror. On the left side of the table was a plain white door set into the wall and on the right was a wooden door with brown slates that led to a walk in closet.

Abby quietly shut the door to the room, turning to open the wooden door leading to the closet. "Did you bring your bathing suit honey?" Abby called from inside the closet.

"Yep!" Sarah replied tossing her bag on the bed, rummaging through it pulling out a simple plain looking one piece blue suit and a pair of simple blue running shorts. Sarah realized, when she agreed to come over that she had not been swimming in several years. She was still a strong swimmer but she was nervous about walking around in just a tight fitting bathing suit. As a last minute decision she grabbed a pair of running shorts to wear over her suit, feeling a bit self conscious about her body, and her extra bits.

Abby stepped out of the closet carrying a rather small looking string multi-colored string bikini, and had removed her shirt and shorts, standing in the middle of the room in only a pair of red lace panties. Sarah felt her cheeks warm glancing at the firm well-toned body of her friend, quickly turning away from her Sarah picked at her suit deciding on where to go to change.

"Sarah, honey, you look adorable, but there is no reason to be shy." Abby remarked with a giggle tossing her bikini on the bed.

"I am not shy..." Sarah replied keeping her back to her friend. She felt Abby's hands on her shoulders urging her to turn around. Sarah's stomach twisted into a knot, letting her friend turn her around to face her.

"Honey, we are the same, you have nothing I haven't seen before, and I will be quiet honest with you, I want to see what you have..." she remarked glancing down at Sarah's legs with a sly smile. "I tell you what. I'll show you mine....if you show me yours.."

Sarah giggled feeling like a ten year old again, standing in her parents basement playing "doctor" with Suzy Krump from the next door. Sarah looked up to her friend who had taken a step back from her, fingering her panties she gave Sarah a wink before pushing them down and wiggling out of them. Sarah followed the garment, as it crumpled to the floor around her friends' ankles. Following her tanned, toned and bronzed legs, she got to her friends large manhood which stood proudly erect, between the two of them.

Kicking the panties away she took a step toward Sarah, sliding her hands down to her erection giving it a playful tug with a soft sigh. "Your turn cutie..." she whispered leaning close giving Sarah's shirt a tug.

Sarah quietly fingered the hem of her shirt, looking down at her feet, not willing to meet the gaze of her sultry friend. She knew it was silly to be so shy around someone who was very much like her, but she only knew Abby from their meetings, and did not really know much beyond the small conversation they had had before and after the meeting.

"Sarah...I am sorry honey I pushed too far, you can use the bathroom over there to change. I am sorry." Abby whispered, reaching past Sarah to grab her suit. A pang of guilt hit Sarah, she realized that here was someone who was just like her, willing to bare her secret and try to make Sarah feel comfortable and all she could think of was her own shame in hiding it.

" Abby, wait..." Sarah whispered, reaching down tugging again at her shirt. Abby gave Sarah a warm smile, reaching up to brush some hair from her face. Sarah gave a soft sigh, willing her arms and hands to react without thinking, pulling the plain white t-shirt off. She wore a simple plain white bra underneath, reaching back she undid the hooks letting it fall off her shoulders.

Sarah fingered the button of her shorts for a second before pulling it free, and letting them drop to the floor at her ankles, her hands shook, reaching next for the last piece of clothing, realizing that the point of no return was gone the moment she stopped Abby. The panties she wore were pink, with a small red heart over the crotch of them. Abby gave a quiet giggle pointing to the heart, Sarah felt her face flush again, giving a nervous chuckle. She pushed the material away, closing her eyes, feeling her own now throbbing member bounce into view.

"Oh Sarah, Oh my god, you are adorable!" Abby remarked watching Sarah's erection stiffen, with the renewed freedom.

"Thank you..." Sarah replied nervously, feeling a rush of sexual excitement, opening her eyes she looked to her friend who had a beaming smile on her face. Slowly kneeling in front of Sarah she started to reach for her, but hesitated looking up to with a questioning look on her face. Sarah giggled nodding her head, she felt the guilt fade from her stomach, and a feeling of relief at finally drumming up the courage to expose herself to her friend.

Abby gently wrapped her fingers around Sarah's shaft feeling the warm from her excitement, and the thundering of her pulse. A bead of pre-cum formed at the head, dripping onto her hand. "You know I can't let you go out there like this, the guys would jump you in a heart beat. Not to mention I want to have the first taste of you today..." she subtly remarked, pumping Sarah's member.

Sarah gave a soft whimper feeling her legs buckle at the gentle touch of her friend. Her hands had a soft, smooth and gentle way about them; it was a different sensation being in her hands. Robert was a gentle lover and always knew how to touch her to make her aroused, but this was a much more experienced touch, one given by someone who has experienced much and needed little direction in the ways of pleasuring her.