Lovely in Latex

Story Info
Isn't she...
1.7k words
4.29
73.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luna_lit
Luna_lit
4 Followers

She stood in her chrome kitchen her eyes transfixed on the black box perched on the shiny surface. It was loosely tied with fine silver chains and she licked her lips relishing the anticipation, wondering what he had left for her today. She was used to gifts of an extraordinary nature and they always held instructions for use, which she delighted in following.

Slipping her coat from her shoulders she walked slowly toward the box. Pulling on the chains they clinked repeatedly against the metal surface as they fell freeing the lid for her to open slowly, her eyes already glazed as they fell upon what looked like yards of black rubber. The smell hit her first sending the very best kind of memories directly to her cerebral cortex tormenting her mind. She resisted the urge to touch it for a second longer than she intended to which turned into several seconds before her fingers respectfully walked their way over the glossy latex.

Reaching into the box a slow smile spread across her face as she realised that the rubber took the form of two extremely long tubes with the most evil spikes on the end. She laughed. Boots! The most amazing pair of black rubber, two-inch platform, eight inch spike, come-fuck-me-now fucking thigh boots! Oh he was good. He was very good. She hardly needed to read the note lying in the bottom of the box to know what he wanted her to do next.

"I want to see my boots displayed properly. You know what I mean. I want them on and I want you wet. I'll be home in thirty minutes. Don't disappoint me."

She felt a familiar thrill shooting straight from the words on the page to her cunt which was already as slick as she knew he wanted it and she could hardly keep the cat licked grin from her face as she went about her shower, hair and make-up ritual. Forcing her body into her molded rubber corset dress she admired her - now twenty inch - waist and the curve of her tits as she moved in front of the mirror, the light causing pleasing reflections over her arse which the rubber barely covered. The thought of wearing knickers didn't even cross her mind.

'Boots boots oh you lovely boots' she sing-songed quietly as she ritualistically pulled the second skin over her ankles, calves and thighs; smoothing then polishing first one, then the other then standing very still while she adjusted to the new height and posture that they gave her. She repeated the ritual with her long rubber gloves, snapping them against her arms and wiggling her fingers until the gloves became her skin then turned.

One wall of the bedroom consisted entirely of mirrors, which she strutted in front of for several minutes, relishing the squeak of rubber as her thighs rubbed together then posed. Yes. I think I'll do, she thought to herself as she allowed a delicious smile to spread and applied another coat of burgundy lipstick.

Hearing his key in the lock she walked to the living room and stood, hands on hips, waiting for his inspection. He didn't speak for a moment as his eyes roamed from the spike heel and gradually up her legs then looked her in the eye.

"Good girl." He nodded slowly, barely concealing his smile of relish. These were the only words she needed to hear, that along with the appreciative glaze in his eyes as he signaled for her to turn around, which she did slowly and evocatively, perfectly displaying the curve of her calves and thighs which flickered with the candlelight as she confidently stepped around.

"Show me how much you like my boots, pet," he instructed as he reclined back in his chair, settling himself down and fixing his gaze on her in a way that told her he wanted her gagging for it before he would even go near her.

She licked her lips, feeling delicious as an ice-cream sundae on a hot afternoon and walked slowly towards him never taking her eyes from his which smoldered impossibly beneath her long mascara coated lashes.

By the time she had stepped so that his knees sat between her thighs it was already apparent to both of them that she was, indeed, as ready as he had wanted. The hot fluid seeping from her cunt had already reached the top of the boots and cooled as it trickled in rivulets over the black rubber encasing her thighs. Moaning involuntarily she instinctively moved her hands over her breasts and stomach to slide down the inside of her thighs rubbing the slippery emissions into the rubber.

He sank into the chair and groaned as his hands made their way to the ever-increasing bulge in his pants and rubbed as his eyes narrowed. He instructed her to taste herself which she immediately obliged him with, slowly sucking each finger clean as her eyes never left his and her hips began to swing slowly.

Her gaping cunt lips swayed temptingly above him as she continued to seep over the black rubber so close to his face. He hardly knew what was driving him wilder, the smell of her sex or the fresh latex but in one swift move he had freed his cock which sprang up immediately pointing at it's target and twitching in anticipation.

She wanted it in her with a desire that would, and often did, have her doing anything he asked just to feel him hammering into her again but she understood his signal not to even think about it. Yet.

He began to masturbate himself with long, firm strokes and her eyes moved down to his straining cock, her tongue already hanging out unintentionally. The early emissions seeping from his meat had her licking her lips and moaning as she began to feel impossibly heady. Her hips jerked forward and her eyes pleaded as her fingers once again found her slippery cunt and rubbed in circles before probing one then two fingers in her hole. She knew this was not his wish but she was so desperate she told herself she couldn't help it. She was fighting for breath now and on the verge of pleading for his cock when he slapped her fingers away and snapped an infuriating 'Bad girl' at her.

Without further warning he had her head snapped back by the hair,

"You want it sweetness don't you? DON'T YOU?" She managed to pant out a 'yes' before he dragged her onto the floor on her knees.

"You'd do anything just to feel it pounding into you, fucking you like the bitch in heat you are... " He pressed her head into the floor causing her rubber surrounded arse to display invitingly.

"Spread 'em," she obeyed instantly as he feasted his eyes on her gaping, sopping cunt and once more began to stroke himself, this time right in front of her face. Her breath was coming in rasping gasps now and her eyes displayed an admiration and a need that practically caused her to faint. Her tongue was hanging out as she panted and tried to reach his cock but he pulled it away before she could even lick the end.

"Oh no you don't my little cock loving whore," and the man and his dick were out of eyesight. She groaned into the floor and was just about to start feeling sorry for herself and her poor empty holes when she screamed like a banshee as every inch of his solid cock rammed into with a seriously unnatural force, expelling all air from her lungs and hammering her into the floor.

Ten thrusts of equal ferocity and she was a whimpering mess as the pained pleasure had her seeping buckets over his cock and balls before he withdrew.

"Noooooooooo... " she cried out as she was left empty and hungry once more and he walked back to his chair plonking himself down with a smug look as he sat back and watched her agony.

She brought herself up to a hands and knees position and began to crawl around to face him, her body writhing, eyes narrowed and panting like a dog as her whole body ached in desperation. She crawled to him and kneeled at his feet, legs apart, head raised and eyes lowered as she began to quietly speak the words she knew he wanted to hear.

"I know I don't deserve your cock and I will accept any punishment necessary to correct my slutty behaviour but I beg you... fill me with your cock, use my holes for your amusement, fuck your little whore like the piece of meat that I am but more than this take pleasure in knowing I am yours and yours alone." He smiled and nodded at her to continue.

"I need fucked and I need fucked now. I want to feel your cock pounding into me, want to slide on you till I'm screaming for you to fill me with spunk..." He signaled 'enough' and she raised her eyes to look at him. Their eyes met for a long moment in mutual understanding before his face broke out into a proud smile and then he grabbed her.

In one swift motion she leaped up and he lifted her onto his cock and they began to unceremoniously fuck like animals. She tore at his clothes until all he could feel was rubber on his skin and her sweet cunt encasing him as she rode with abandon. Her orgasm, when it hit, had her screaming his name as she gushed like a waterfall; his had him howling as he drove up into her filling her with the contents of his balls which streamed into her and seemed to never end.

Collapsed together he softly stroked her hair as he whispered into her ear. "I take it you like the boots then dear," and he smirked as he caressed her latex legs and pulled on the spikes as if testing them for durability. Yes, he already had a plan for next time and it certainly didn't involve giving her what she wanted. Next time the pleasure was going to be his. All his.

Luna_lit
Luna_lit
4 Followers