Lovely Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

He smiled and took her hand, following her into the pool. Within minutes they had made their way to the deep end, Jake's arms extending to his sides, his head resting on the edge of the pool. Lilly was straddling him, just like on the couch the previous night, except her feet were locked behind him. She was, again, running her hands over his upper body.

Jake was enjoying it. His eyes closed, relaxing at his mother's slow and sensual caresses of his body. It was something that happened frequently for him, just not with his mom, but he liked it either way. He loved having his body admired, appreciated, and worshipped by women.

"Nice bikini by the way," Jake spoke up, opening his eyes, bring a hand to his mother's waist.

"You like it? It's not too revealing is it?" She asked.

"Yeah I like it. It's just right for you," He smiled, twirling his index finger around the string of fabric at her hip. He followed the fabric to the middle, his thumb caressing the thong. He released it, his hand gliding across Lilly's butt, and resumed extending his arm to his side.

"You got a nice body, mom. You really do. You're quite a sexy little thing," He smiled, eyes closing one more, soaking in the sunlight.

Lilly's heart was racing, "Well, th-thank you, sweetie," she managed to get out.

Jake kissed her cheek, and un-wrapping her legs from his waist, pushed off, diving under the water. He emerged and climbed out of the pool, toweled off a bit and sat back in the sun.

Lilly remained in the pool, entering another meditative state, focusing on her goals and her wants. She swam over to the other side closer to where Jake was lounging. "We're going to do it, sweetie. It'll happen, I know it will," she told herself, sliding her fingers down into her bottoms.

"Mmm, yes, It's going to happen," she said in her head, beginning to furiously rub her clit as she watched Jake lay there. "It'll make things right once more," she thought.

She immediately pulled her hand away from her crotch, when Judd arrived, home early from golf, "Jake come on let's go!" he called out to his son.

They were going to an afternoon Miami Heat game, Jake had somehow forgotten about it.

"I'll see you later tonight," Jake told his mother, smiling, looking back to her as he walked inside.

***

Lilly felt unbelievably stupid, looking at herself bikini clad body in the mirror shortly after Jake and Judd left. "This is crazy," she said out loud. "I'm not a whore."

She chastised herself for attempting to masturbate in Jake's presence. She sat on the edge of the bed, shaking her head, thinking about how she should just file for divorce and move on.

Later that night, she didn't sleep in Jake's bed, instead lying awake in her own, waiting for Judd to get home - as usual. It was later than she expected. She assumed Judd took his son to dinner after the game.

Chapter 8

The next day she looked down at the bikini thinking she could give it to her cousin, Marie, but knowing it probably wouldn't fit her well-endowed chest. Lilly opted to just bury it in her top drawer amidst her panties and socks.

Judd had taken Jake golfing that day, letting him sleep in the prior day. She saw neither of them until dinner time. It was pleasant, Jake chatting away about school, sports, and so on. He and his father got along fairly well.

Lilly still felt ashamed and stupid about her behavior in the pool, so she didn't flirt or make inappropriate moves on her son. Jake played things cool, never asking her to sit on his lap, or making comments or moves on Lilly either.

Halfway through his week home, Lilly was restless. She was pacing in her bedroom after Jake had gone to the basement to sleep. Judd still wasn't home, no surprise there, but over the past few days, desires, motives, anger had built up. She quickly removed her pajamas, underwear, bra, and headed toward Jake's actual room down the hall.

"This is stupid, this is stupid! I'm not a whore," She whispered, going through his drawer for a large t-shirt of his to put on. She found a plain white one, put it on, straightened it out, pulling it down to her thighs a bit and made her way to the basement.

***

"Hi sweetie," she cleared her throat, standing in the guest room door way. Jake was lying on the bed, an arm above his head, reminding Lilly of a pose some sort of Ancient Greek deity might make for a statue.

"Oh hey, how are you?" Jake smiled.

"Good, I thought I'd sleep down here tonight, if that's ok," Lilly said, slowly approaching the bed.

"Oh course. Climb on in," He said, sliding over, pulling a sheet back.

"Ahh there we go," Jake groaned, putting his arm around his mother, pulling her in, feeling her warmth. Lilly smiled, resting her head on his bare chest, her hands instinctually trailed over his glorious body.

She closed her eyes, breathing him in, her hand gliding over his abs. She kissed his chest, slowly at first, which led to another kiss, and another. His chest was so well formed and hard. Lilly listened to Jake inhale slowly. She looked at his closed eyes and began kissing her way down to his stomach. Her mouth was quivering over it, guilt and regret leaving her mind - she wanted this man.

Nuzzling his stomach, followed by placing several kisses on it, caused Jake to moan, "Ah yeah."

Lilly smiled, "Feel nice?"

"Yes it does," he said, pulling her up, closer to his body, her head resting next to his. Doing this caused the t-shirt she was wearing to come up some, exposing her butt. Jake didn't seem to notice and kept running his hand up and down her back.

He paused, lifting the shirt so his hand could get to her bare skin. Lilly was stuck in place, his large, warm hands gliding over her bare spine, stopping at the small of her back and going back up. He had no idea she wasn't wearing panties. One inch or less movement southward of his hands, he certainly would.

"Mmmm," Lilly moaned in his ear.

"Feel nice?" Jake asked like she did several minutes earlier.

"Oh yes," Lilly breathed into his neck.

"Hey Jake you up pal?" His father asked, opening the door at the top of the stairs, Lilly gasping.

"Uh, yeah, what's up?" He asked.

"Game is on, if you want to watch it," Judd said.

"Sure, dad, yeah," He said, sitting up. Lilly slid off him, watching him put a shirt on it.

"We'll hang out some more, later mom," Jake smiled cheerily, putting his shirt on over his shoulders, kissing her cheek and leaving.

She felt foolish again, walking around the pool area in the backyard. Lilly looked over into Denise and Wayne's, knowing that Wayne wouldn't have the guts to tell Judd of their little affair. She sat on the lounge chair, looking up at the moon, reminding herself to research the divorce process tomorrow.

***

The night before Jake was to return to school, Lilly had been drinking. She had resumed her normal ways the past couple days, avoiding anything sexual or flirtatious with Jake. But the hate, the anger toward Judd, the horny desire to commit the ultimate betrayal had built up once more.

"Let's go swimming!" She excitedly told Jake, standing in her tiny bikini in the living room, after chugging another glass of wine.

"Nah, it's kinda late isn't it?"

"Nope, come on! We'll have fun, let's go!" Lilly said, grabbing his arm, pulling him along.

"Ok, ok! Let me change first," He said.

"No you don't have to," Lilly said, but it was too late, he had already made his way to the basement door.

Lilly went to the kitchen, grabbing the bottle, and began chugging from it, moaning as she did. Her hand went into her bottoms, rubbing her clit as she chugged the wine, pretending it was a cock she was drinking from. She sat the bottle down and stumbled her way to the back yard.

She did a cannon ball into the pool, splashing Jake even more. She tackled him, splashed him, climbed onto his back, wrestled with him. Finally he grabbed her and took her to the deep end, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Quieting down, the crickets chirping, they stood there, Jake resting against the wall of the pool. Lilly looked into his eyes for a moment, before reaching behind her, undoing her bikini top clasp, and sliding it off her shoulders, revealing her breasts to Jake.

"Mom," He looked to the sky, away from her.

"Oops," she smiled.

"You ok mom? You've been acting a bit different this week," Jake said, still not looking at her breasts.

"I'm great!" Lilly lied.

"Are you sure? If you need someone to talk to - "

"I said I'm fine!" Lilly snapped, grabbing his face and planting a long, sloppy, drunken kiss on Jake's mouth. Afterward, she felt dizzier, her head spinning, laying her head on Jake's shoulder.

"Here, mom, let's get you inside. I think it's enough fun for tonight," Jake said, pushing her gently away and guiding her to the shallow end. He put his arm around her waist, assisting her indoors. He grabbed a towel and held her, drying her off, guiding her down to his bed.

"I love you," He said, kissing her forehead. "Just rest here a bit, I'll grab some water."

Lilly wasn't awake much longer. Her bikini top was still floating the pool.

Chapter 9

After breakfast the next morning. Lilly quietly apologized to her son, who had slept in his bedroom upstairs. Jake brushed it off, telling her everything was fine, he loved her and he'd call her when he arrived safely back at school.

He arrived later that day, called his mother, and then called one of his professors, asking her if she was busy that night. She said she wasn't, took Jake to dinner, and then rode him to mutual orgasms in her car.

Lilly was alone in the basement guest room, crying that night, missing her son, feeling foolish once more. The next morning she packed some things and headed to her Aunt Janet's house, who also lived in Atlanta, about 40 minutes from Jake's school. Lilly didn't want to see him though; she didn't want to see anyone. She left Judd a note saying she was headed to her Aunt's for awhile.

She told her Aunt of her marital problems. Janet listened and comforted her, something she wished her mother had done.

After two weeks of staying there she figured she would call Jake.

***

"Yes! Yes!" the blonde senior, Gisele, was bouncing up and down on Jake's cock in his dorm room. She collapsed on him, shaking with pleasure.

"Glad I could help," Jake said. "Who is the mystery man you are attempting to throw people off the scent of anyway?"

Gisele got off him, cum dripping out of her pussy, "My uncle." She grabbed her clothes.

"Really?" Jake said, slightly unsure she was telling the truth.

"Yep, since I was 18 and came here. He and I both date and have sexual partners so people in our family don't think things are going on between us. I told you because I trust you not to tell anyone, you're a great guy. Plus I'm graduating soon and I'll be out of here!" Gisele said, sliding her thong up her legs.

"Huh, wow," Jake said. He was shaken from his trance when his mother called.

Gisele, smiled, kissing his cheek goodbye. "See you later."

***

He had dinner with his mother the night before she left. Jake told her he wished she would've called earlier so they could've hung out more. Lilly said she need some time alone.

They hugged each other goodbye and that was it. She lay awake in bed thinking about how horrible her mother was and how she was no better for actually considering going through with the advice she received.

She went home the next day, her mind restarted, refresh, and reorganize. She was going to be a normal person now. She was going to file for divorce from Judd, because he was having an affair. Lilly searched for some lawyers, thinking about how Janet suggested she move in with her for awhile.

A few weeks later the papers were drawn and everything was in place. She knew the battle before her was just beginning. Lilly now slept in the basement, avoiding Judd as much as possible. She knew he would lawyer up and try to get away with as much as he could. She didn't care; she just wanted it to be over. She was still unsure how she was to tell Jake.

Looking out at the pool that night, she thought of him once more. She saw them playing in the pool, she saw herself remove her top, she saw Jake grab her breasts, sucking hungrily away at them. Lilly shook the thought from her head and headed inside.

The next few weeks were the loneliest weeks she had ever experienced. Lilly mostly packed some smaller items and kept to herself, crying herself to sleep most nights. "Why doesn't he want me?" She'd ask herself about Judd.

Rolling over in the bed, wearing one of her son's t-shirts, Lilly thought about how good it'd be see him again. Jake would be home for summer break in a couple weeks.

Chapter 10

He was here at last. Lilly flung her arms around him, realizing she forgot to wear a bra, as her breasts smashed into his body. He sat her back down on the carpet, "I missed you too," he smiled.

She took him out for a nice dinner, still not telling him about the divorce proceedings. She wore a dress that Marie bought her, gaining glances and compliments from Jake.

She gave him a peck on the lips, after her foot massage, heading into the kitchen to pour them some wine. "I'll meet you downstairs for a movie, sweetie," she said.

Jake agreed and headed down stairs. Lilly was enjoying herself, not thinking of anything sexual, only that she was feeling great with this younger, better, version of her soon-to-be ex-husband. After using the bathroom, checking her makeup, she got the wine bottle and headed to the basement.

The sliding door that led out to the pool was open. Lilly heard voices and laughter. Her happy mood faded when she saw Judd laughing and flirting with Denise at the fence that separated their yard. She pictured Judd agreeing to meet up with her later. Only it wasn't Judd, it was Jake. Rage and jealously filled her mind when she watched Denise laugh and pat Jake's, in her mind, Judd's huge arm. Denise waved good bye and headed to her own pool, Jake making his way inside.

"What were you doing?" Lilly glared at Jake.

"Oh yeah, that was Denise, just chatting a little," Jake said, kicking his shoes off.

"What does she want?" Lilly growled.

"Huh? Nothing, just saying hello. Are you ok mom?" Jakes said.

"You are hanging out with me tonight and not her, do you understand?" Lilly ordered, thoughts of her worthless husband talking to other women in a similar manner that Jake did over took her, she saw Judd behind Denise, slamming into her, calling her name, like he did with Fernanda.

"Mom, relax, it's ok," Jake said, sitting on the bed, putting his hands up.

"NO IT'S NOT!" Lilly yelled, lunging after Jake.

She landed on him pushing back on the bed, she grabbed his shirt, clinching it in her fists, kissing his face, attempting to land a kiss on his mouth, but Jake was squirming too much.

"Mom!" He shouted, trying to push her off.

"WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME!" she yelled to Judd.

Lilly pulled him in for several hard kisses on the mouth, Jake attempting to push her off him. "WHY DOESN'T HE WANT ME!"

"Mom, wait!" Jake said, finally pushing the smaller woman off him. "Just relax, ok? It's alright," Jake said trying to soothe her. He was failing. She was out of breath, panting heavily, having realized what she had done, who she was really yelling at, embarrassing herself in front of Jake.

Lilly ran away, she ran upstairs, Jake calling out to her, but she didn't hear it. She only wanted to leave. She grabbed her keys and walked outside. Something came over at this point, the desire to seek revenge on Judd returned, she looked to her left seeing her neighbor's house, thinking of Wayne, seeking to have him punish her in bed. She trotted off toward their house.

Glancing over into their back yard, she saw Denise's big tits bouncing with her, while she fucked Ronnie in the shallow end of their pool. Lilly kept moving, opening Wayne's front door, marching inside. She stopped right as she entered the hall, she heard noise, a woman moaning and screaming, the sound of leather smacking against flesh. Lilly shook her head, began crying and left.

Tears streaming down her face, she headed toward Marie's. No one answered the front door. She marched around the back of their house, peeped over their gate, and saw Marie's large breasts being gripped from behind by Rodney, as he stood behind her thrusting into her. Marie's husband sat in the corner of their patio, filming the event, nodding his head in approval like a film director.

Lilly ran again, driving and crying, arriving at her mother's house several moments later. There was an extra car in her driveway. Lilly gritted her teeth, choosing not to open the front door, but headed around back. She wanted to tear the fence down, but opened it quietly instead. Her fists clinched, her heart rate soaring, she wanted to scream when she peered through her mother's well lit bedroom, seeing Judd bouncing Darla on and down on his cock, gripping her waist, her long red hair dangling behind her thrown back head. Lilly ran back to her car has fast as she could and sped off.

"Ah give me that horse dick!" Darla cried out.

"Yes!" Judd said, "Lilly still doesn't suspect anything is going on between us."

"After all these years?" Darla said, bringing Judd in for a kiss.

"After all these years," Judd said to the woman who accidentally walked in on him changing into his wedding day tux. The rest is a 14 year secret affair.

Lilly slammed her front door shut, rushing off to her bed room, slamming that door as well. She sat on the edge of the bed continuing to cry. She had no words to describe her mental state, it was beyond broken. She felt all was lost, her husband, her mother, her son, would all leave her, not wanting her.

A brief thought of taking her own life was interrupted when she felt a large, warm, hand gently land on her shoulder.

Chapter 11

It's warmth radiated through her body. When he sat next to her, gently sliding his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him, the last half hour of turmoil slowly started fading.

"Mom, it's ok," Jake whispered, kissing her temple, holding her against him.

Lilly shook her head; in her mind things weren't ok. More tears flowed, more gentle kisses landing on her temple and head, Jake's big arm holding her tightly, keeping her safe.

"It's going to be ok. I know things aren't good between you and Dad, I can tell, but all this pain is temporary," Jake whispered.

Jake slowly stood, Lilly kept crying, holding her face with her hands. She heard cloth land on the floor, followed by unzipping of shorts, and more items landing on the floor.

Jake removed her hands from her face, brought his index finger to her chin, tipping her face upward. Her eyes widened when she saw a chiseled, muscular, naked Adonis stand before her. Her mouth dropped open. Jake was smiling warmly down at her, caressing her face. Lilly gulped taking in the sight before her.

Jake slowly went to his knee, his large cock dangling above the carpet. He placed his hand on his mother's knee, the other caressing her hand.

"Mom," he said softly. "I remember when you would come to my football games a few years ago - 10th or 11th grade maybe. It was the last game of the season and our main rival was playing laughably bad. We never thought a win against them would be so easy. It was the last play of the game, everyone was cheering, everyone was happy. I felt like I was on top of the world," he said, smiling sweetly at her, caressing her face, wiping a tear away.

"I looked over into the bleachers right before the snap on that last play. I saw you sitting there watching me, smiling. I don't know if was the fact that I was in such a good mood, perhaps it was the lighting, perhaps it was the fact that by that point in my life I had sex quite a few times and felt comfortable around women, but in that brief moment I wondered if you and I would ever cross a line and have sex. I laughed to myself, thinking how silly I was. Before he hiked the ball to me, I asked myself if things ever somehow got to that point and you and I were to cross that line, would I let it happen?" Jake asked, standing back up, looking down to his mother.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers