Lover Beware Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion of our story... for now.
1.2k words
4.34
13.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic felt across the bed and found an empty space, his brain tried to compute the situation, it was dark, it was quiet and it was lonely. He heard voices down the hallway and sat up and looked at the alarm clock. Eight thirty, he must have slept through the alarm. He stood and made his way towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen his wife and mother in law sat at the table drinking tea.

"Oh hello love," said his wife Glynnis, "come and sit down here," she patted the empty chair next to her. He walked over, passing his mother in law, patting her shoulder and sitting down.

"Sorry I must have missed the alarm," he said grinning, "you been up long?"

"No, about twenty minutes," chipped in Kerri, his mother in law. She sipped her tea and sat back in her chair, "but we turned the alarm off."

"Well this is very civilised," he said, as Glynnis poured his tea and added milk.

"We needed to talk," said Kerri, nodding towards Glynnis, "about the situation, sharing and all that."

"Oh is there a problem, sorry have I missed something?" he looked at the two women trying to gauge the extent of the "Problem".

"Well, yes and no." Said Glynnis."We've been discussing the last three months, which have been fantastic by the way..." Said Glynnis, as Kerri nodded and said hear, hear.

"And..." Said Vic with a growing fear in his heart.

"And... well..." Glynnis glanced at Kerri, "We'd like to make it permanent, if you agree, and only if you agree." Kerri nodded again.

"Are you serious, do you honestly think I'd say no, I'd be a total idiot to turn down the pair of you, the answers a big fat yes please." he brightened and smiled with relief. "I can't remember ever being this happy or satisfied."

"Well there are some practicalities, like space and privacy and such." Said Kerri, "Also I have that large and dilapidated house I need to sell, if you really want to make this permanent."

"Why sell the house?" said Vic, "It'd be perfect, it has the room, it's in its own gardens so the neighbours won't hear a thing, and it's only twenty minutes into town. The flat would be easier to get rid of, it's clean, new and in a trendy area. We could make a killing selling it off and use the money to upgrade the house and have a holiday." He looked at the two women and grinned.

"Are you really sure about this?" said Glynnis.

"Do you have any reservations then?" he said looking at them quizzically, "I think it's a win - win situation myself."

"A few, we're not getting any younger, we might need specialist help in the coming years, and what happens if we fall out big time."

"Well the money we have from the sale of the business is invested in a variety of ways I expect, you took advice I assume?"

"You still don't want your share?" Glynnis said, butting in.

"Nope! After what happened it's yours and you deserve it." he said grabbing her hand and squeezing it gently, "I told you I'd fuck you for it, I keep losing, and God Bless you, you keep trying to lose but you can't." He grinned at Kerri and held Glynnis's hand tighter.

"What the hell are the rules of that game?" said Kerri with a smile.

"I have absolutely no idea, every time I mention it the rules change," said Glynnis with a grin.

Kerri laughed and her bare breasts heaved up and down, causing Glynnis to join in and her huge saggy breasts moved as if oil damped, lifting and swaying gently.

Vic's prick surged alive under the table and he felt it nearly touch the wooden side runner. He grinned and gripped Glynnis's hand tighter.

"Can I help, you know take a couple of fuck's for Glynnis?" said a laughing Kerri.

"Course you can, but the rules are complex and there's no saying you'd win either," Vic said.

"I'll do it for my darling daughter," said Kerri, "and of course because you're the best fucker I've ever known," she added.

"Well thanks Kerri," Vic stood and walked round the table his dick swinging and upright, he hugged Kerri as she sat. "You're the best mother in law ever, I love you very much." he kissed the nape of her neck.

"I'd believe it more if that cock of yours was in my pussy," she murmured, trying to reach round for it.

"Later mummy dear," he said and licked her earlobe.

Glynnis stood and cleared the table, her large backside wobbling as she walked. Vic and Kerri stilled as they admired it.

"Fuck me, I've got to kiss that," said Kerri, trying to stand. Vic felt her chair push against him and stepped back, Helping Kerri up he managed to grope her large tits as she straightened. She felt for his dick and pulled him after her.

As Glynnis bent to put the cups in the dishwasher, Kerri knelt behind her and ran her hands over her large white globes, pulling the cheeks apart and planting a kiss on her daughters hairy anus.

She pulled back a little and Vic bent over and ran his tongue around it. Glynnis sighed and held her position, her heavy breasts hanging down and swaying gently. Vic licked a little more then moved aside as Kerri began to lick too. When the little pucker was wet she pushed her index finger into the it. With a little pressure she gradually felt her finger sliding into her daughter's bowels.

Glynnis sighed and opened her legs wider. Licking his finger Vic managed to get his hand between Kerri's hand and Glynnis's pussy, rubbing gently he felt her folds opening and his finger slipped into her vagina.

He felt the juices slipping round his finger as the muscle walls pulled him in. He could feel Kerri's finger through the thin membranes and muscle rings separating them. He turned his hand and he and Kerri played fingers through the membranes.

Glynnis yelled and bucked then her hips shook and rolled as her orgasm erupted. Piss shot out of her peehole, drenching their fingers and arms, cascading off in a million rivulets into the dishwasher tray and door.

Slowly withdrawing their fingers, Kerri and Vic smiled as Glynnis sat back on the floor, still shaking from her orgasm, a little pool of juices and pee forming under her pussy as it dripped onto the floor. She felt tears forming and began to sob. Startled Vic and Kerri knelt beside her and cuddled her to them.

"I'm so happy," she wailed, "I can't help it, I feel so happy."

Tears coursed down her face and Vic and Kerri could only hug her between them, holding her safe and secure. They passed arms round each other and help each other tight. They stayed that way for some time, til Glynnis's sobbing stopped and she began to sniff and smile.

"Thank you," she said and managed to put her arms around the others.

They sat together for a while longer, then disentangling themselves stood and formed a standing hug. Vic's prick still standing up was jammed between his wife and mother in laws belly's and he sighed in satisfaction. They laughed at him and they all began to kiss each other.

"You know I really think this is going to work, you know, the three of us together." Said Kerri.

"You know I think you're right," said Vic hugging them tighter.

"Mmmmm, I certainly hope so, I'd miss our morning chats," said Glynnis.