Lovers in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when she gave in and put her computer to sleep did Laurie realize she hadn't masturbated at all since arriving here. Too depressed at first, she supposed, and maybe too nervous with Ted right downstairs. Now that that particular ice had been broken, Laurie allowed herself to wonder, how often had he been up to the same thing downstairs? He was a guy, surely he'd been doing it -- it was just a matter of how often. And the idea that he'd been doing it right under her nose tickled her immensely.

Laurie pulled her sweatpants off, but left her panties on for the moment, and did something else she hadn't done since arriving: she looked at herself in the mirror. Right away she knew exactly why she'd avoided doing so: her legs were just as furry as she had feared if not more so. Even safe alone in her room, she probably would have felt utterly humiliated at the sight if not for Ted's kind words last night. But Ted had said what he had said, and the memory had her feeling utterly titillated. Laurie struck a couple of poses, legs straight and then one curled against the other, and got more worked up by the second at the thought of what the sight would do to Ted.

Speaking of which, she asked herself, should she give him a look?

It didn't feel right even now. And yet...

For the time being, though, Laurie decided to keep her deliciously filthy secret to herself. She pulled her panties down, which also served to remind her that she'd been unable to shave anywhere else either. She had long since forgotten how wild her bush could grow if she didn't groom it! But if Ted liked hairy legs, surely he'd love what he saw between them.

Laurie slipped one finger inside herself, and wasn't surprised at all to find she was as wet as if she'd been watching her favorite porn. After one last look at herself in the mirror, she flopped back on her bed, legs spread wide, and went to town on herself, replaying Ted's comments again and again. She slowed down her stroking each time she was near coming, to make it all a little more intense, and finally let herself come to the thought of Ted writing a poem about her.

As she lay on her bed and drew her legs together, Laurie wondered, would there be any harm in asking Ted?

Yes, she couldn't help thinking, there could be. How would she have felt if he'd propositioned her at the wedding? But then this wasn't really the same, was it?

No, but, Laurie told herself, it was still too close to being the same.

DAY 16

The dinner had had its desired effect, and now they ate and watched television together fairly regularly. Ted had even told Laurie what all those books were about: the rise of the French Popular Front in the 1930s ("I'm looking at the influence women had on the movement, hoping for some unique take for my thesis," he'd said, thus impressing Laurie still more). They'd had some truly engaging conversations about it all, although nothing as intimate as that first conversation over dinner.

But for all that, Ted hadn't told her he was venturing out to the supermarket, and he took her by surprise when he got home with a trunk full of new groceries. "Sorry I didn't ask if you wanted anything," he said. "I wasn't sure if you were up yet and I didn't want to wake you up for nothing."

"I appreciate that," she said, watching him set the bags on the counter. "But you already knew I needed a razor, of course."

"Oh, I forgot all about that! Sorry!"

He tried to keep a straight face as he said it, but Laurie had gotten to know him well enough to know that grin anywhere. "Sure you did, Ted," she said. "Sure."

"Are you calling me a liar?" he asked in mock horror.

"A very flattering one, my friend," she said.

"Oh, don't be silly. It's not like I've ever even seen them," he reminded her.

"True enough," Laurie agreed.

She made them both a quick stir-fry for lunch with the fresh vegetables he'd bought, and then it was back off upstairs to get herself off again before she soaked through her panties and sweats. As they were rather rank anyway, she needed to change into something else when she went back downstairs for dinner anyway. Even so, it took every ounce of resolve she had to put on a skirt, and more wherewithal still to keep it on after assessing herself in the mirror, and she was sure her face was the color of a plum as she stepped down the stairs.

As Ted looked up, she managed to keep a straight face about halfway across the living room floor, before bursting into peals of laughter. "Well, what do you think?" she asked as she gasped for breath.

"They're beautiful," he said. "Good for you not keeping them hidden."

"All you had to do was ask." With a welcoming smile, Laurie pulled her skirt up most of the way, so he could see her thighs as well.

"Well, you know I'm shy," Ted said. "But thank you." He stood up, and Laurie was quite sure she saw a bulge in his pants. "What do you want for dinner? It's my turn to cook."

"You mean this is all I had to do to get you to cook for me?" Laurie quipped.

Feeling wonderfully liberated, she followed him out to the kitchen and settled herself at the table, crossing her legs and keeping them very much on display for him. He made lasagne, which gave Laurie second thoughts about how little exercise she'd been getting lately, but he did a great job with it and she was feeling much too contented to worry much about her weight.

"Great job," she said as they finished it off. "I'm glad I wasn't too big a distraction."

"Thanks," he said. "You'll understand if I have a hard time concentrating on the movie tonight."

He laughed, and Laurie joined in. It would be so easy, she thought now, to invite him to not just look. But the moment passed, and she couldn't think of any good way to make an offer once it had.

DAY 20

Ted had kept his hands to himself that night. But it hadn't been easy, Laurie could tell by the many times she'd caught him looking at her legs. Once she'd even made eye-contact with him just afterward, and he'd given her a sheepish laugh and a reminder that he had said he'd have trouble keeping his eyes off her.

"It's okay!" she'd said, and it had been more than okay. But once again she'd been just a little bit to apprehensive to push the envelope any further.

It hadn't felt right to tease him too much if she wasn't willing to make a move either, so Laurie had gone back to wearing pants for the next few days. But when the weekend had brought the first warm day of spring and she'd ventured out for a long walk (in sweatpants and a mask, but a walk outside just the same), she was feeling refreshed and brazen again after her post-walk shower.

Now that the ice was broken, her embarrassment was history as she appeared in the doorway in a short skirt. Of course she saw the glint in his eye as he looked up from his books, and she more than willingly returned it. "I saw the pizza place up the street is open for takeout," she said. "Want to have an early evening and just veg out and watch TV?"

"Sounds great!" Ted set down his book faster than Laurie had ever seen him do. "But I guess I'll have to be the one to go get it, with you dressed like that."

"Would it turn you on if I went in there looking like this?"

Ted laughed. "No more than I'm already turned on."

"Oh, thank God I'm not the only one," she said, flopping down on the couch beside him. "I really don't want to tease you, but it...this feels good, you know?"

"It does for me, too." He reached over and stroked her right leg, which she had crossed over her left. It felt wonderful for Laurie, but he pulled it away just as quickly. "Sorry!"

"Ted, it's okay!" She took his hand and put it back on her leg. "That felt great! Do it again!"

Ted chuckled endearingly, and he did start caressing her leg ever so lightly. His touch was so light it caused her leg hair to tickle her in the most delightful way, and she fidgeted with pleasure. "Ooohhoo, that feels good!"

"For me too," he said. "I've got to confess, so many times in high school I wished I could do this, only then I imagined they were shaved."

"They always were. But this is a fun change."

"I'm glad you think so too." He leaned in a little closer to be able to reach farther down her thighs, and he never went anywhere near her hemline, so he couldn't ever have guessed how wet he was making her. But then again maybe he could guess, she mused, once she started rubbing his chest. He let out a light moan to show his appreciation, and didn't flinch at all as their lips met.

It was an intense kiss, but a short one before he did pull back, and remove his hand from her legs. "Sorry!" he said. "What would your dad and my mom say?"

"They're in Indonesia, Ted, they don't need to know! And we're adults."

"I know, but...God, this is tempting!" Ted slumped back on his corner of the couch. "So tempting, but it just isn't right, is it?"

"I didn't think so either at first," Laurie admitted. "But I've given it a lot of thought, and if you do want to...it's not like there's anyone else we can do it with right now."

"Can I say no with no hard feelings?"

"Of course you can." Laurie opted to pass over in silence that his pants were betraying other hard feelings. "Just let me know if you change your mind." She sighed. "What do you like on your pizza?"

DAY 27

Laurie stuck to sweatpants or long skirts after that, and did her best not to tease Ted or to be hurt by his stubborn resistance to the teasing. The issue had been more or less allowed to die by the next weekend, though Laurie had been frigging up a storm in her room. Figuring she hadn't lost her sense of humor, she threw caution to the wind and put on the same short skirt that day, and shocked Ted by taking a walk in it.

"Hope you didn't get too many funny looks," he said when she got back shortly before sundown.

"A few, of course," Laurie said, pulling off her mask. "But I figure it's their problem. One woman did say, hey, I get it, good for you."

"I'll bet a lot of people have let themselves go underneath, huh?" Ted said.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Speaking of which..." Laurie noticed he said it to her legs rather than to her face. "I'm sorry I was such a prude."

"I get it, Ted. Dad and Patricia probably would be freaked out, you're right. But they don't need to know." She gave him a tentative smile, and he returned it. But for the moment that was all he did. "Look," she said, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but..."

"Thank you."

"If you want to talk about it more," Laurie said with a coy grin. "I'm going to go have a nice soak in the jacuzzi. And the bathroom door will be unlocked."

All the way up the stairs, Laurie wondered if she should have told him she wouldn't be wearing her swimsuit in the tub. Once she got to her room and began undressing, though, she concluded if he came in thinking she wasn't naked, the shock to his system might do him some good. And it would certainly do her good to have him appreciate her whole body the way he did her legs.

She did put her robe on for the walk down the hall to Dad's bedroom, but it proved unnecessary as she could hear Ted still knocking about downstairs. She kept the robe on until the water was deep enough to at least sit up to her hips, and then kept a determined smile on her face as she sat back in the tub and let it finish filling up. The door remained shut when she finally turned the tap off, and Laurie hoped he might have been waiting for that.

Evidently he had been, for scarcely one minute had passed before the door finally opened. Ted poked his head in, and burst into nervous laughter when he saw she was naked.

Laurie stood up. "Don't be shy, Ted!"

"It's kind of hard to be shy right now," he admitted, and he lost no time in tearing his clothes off. His body was just as lovely as Laurie had suspected, no hint at all of the scrawny little guy she remembered from years before, and she was relieved to see he was hairier down below than she was, albeit not by much. But naturally, it wasn't his hair that she was noticing, it was the lovely hard cock that pointed straight out from it. "Looks like we both like what we see," he quipped.

"You can say that again!" Laurie sat back down as he climbed in, and she welcomed him to snuggle up beside her.

As he settled himself close by her side, he let out a nervous laugh. "To think of all the times I imagined this in high school!" he said.

"I'll go you one better, I've been imagining it all this week," Laurie said.

"No kidding?"

"No kidding."

"That's..." He looked down at both of their bodies submerged in the hot water. "Really flattering. And unexpected."

"It shouldn't be unexpected," Laurie said. "We're not kids anymore, and I'm not only into the football team anymore. Besides, you've grown up too, beautifully so."

"Thank you." He helped himself to an affectionate squeeze of her thigh. Laurie would have welcomed his hand moving up a bit, but he didn't do it just yet.

"Let me guess, though," she said. "In high school, my legs didn't look like this."

He laughed again. "No, of course not. But your bush did." He gazed longingly at it but still made no move to touch it.

"You like that, do you?" Laurie asked. "That's kind of refreshing, Ted. I mean, I usually trim it, but...why do that now, you know?"

"I'm glad you didn't," he said.

She turned and whispered in his ear. "Are you going to touch it, or do I need to order you to?"

"Well, if you insist..." Ted grinned and slid his hand all the way up Laurie's leg, and now it was Laurie's turn to laugh as she thrilled to his first gentle caresses on her vulva. Even back when she wouldn't have looked at him twice, she'd known Ted was the kind of gentle guy who'd know how to treat a girl from square one, maybe even too gentle for her own tastes. She now saw she'd been right, but she had no complaints about his tender, playful caresses. Or his soft touch on her left breast with his other hand.

By the time he chanced his first touch on her clit, she already had his cock wrapped in her hand. In response to the intense stroke, she squeezed harder and leapt back from his lips as he moaned louder. "Oh my God, did I hurt you?" she asked. "I'm sorry!"

"No, it felt great!" he said, pausing his play with his finger still on her sweet spot. "Do it again?"

Laurie giggled. "I guess we both fit each other's taboos pretty well!" She gave him another hard squeeze, and he yelped in pleasure.

"You used to imagine that, did you?"

"Long before I even wanted to have sex, I wanted to do that," she admitted. "A much-older friend once told me it was a great way to bring a guy to his knees."

"I can't really get to my knees in here, can I?"

"No need yet!" she reassured him, and turned to sit facing him on his lap. As she leaned in and they kissed, she felt his first touch inside her, just as gentle and knowing as she'd imagined. "Mmmmhhhh, it's been too long since I've felt that!" she said, playfully rubbing her breasts against him and feeling his hardness rub against her thighs and buttocks.

"Makes two of us," he whispered, and he set about rubbing tiny circles inside her.

All sorts of responses roared through Laurie's mind, but she couldn't hope to form words right then as she gave in to the pleasure of his touch. "Oh God!", was the best she could do as she leaned back a bit and gripped his shoulders, and closed her eyes. "Don't stop!"

There was, of course, no chance of that! Laurie felt herself wiggling her hips in rhythm with his stroking; she couldn't have hoped to stop doing it if ordered to. All the many frustrations and the long boring hours she'd weathered over the past few weeks melted away in a fog of delicious joy as she came with a cathartic grunt.

Laurie opened her eyes and caught her breath. "Thank you!" she said, and she hugged Ted tightly.

"Thank you," he said. "That was beautiful."

"Was?" she teased, once again taking his cock in her hand. "I think we'd better get you down the hall, dear."

She let him pat her dry, which revealed that he didn't quite know everything about a woman's body as she had to dry under her breasts herself, but he got a kick out of watching that. "Like the show, do you?" she asked him as he watched.

"It's such a strange feeling, with someone I knew way back when, you know? Takes me back to when everything about intimacy was magical."

"No reason why it can't still be magical," she pointed out as she took his hand and opened the bathroom door.

"Then are you feeling that spark too?" he asked as they stepped out into the dark hallway.

"More than you can imagine!" she said over her shoulder, pulling him towards her room.

It was dark out. Laurie was more than happy to leave the lights off.

Ted wasn't.

"You like it with the lights on?" Laurie asked, standing uncertainly at the foot of the bed.

"Well, no," Ted said. "But I'd like to admire you some more."

Laurie laughed and lay back on the bed with her legs spread. "You were probably the kind of boy who pored over art books with nudes in them, weren't you?"

"Guilty!" Ted climbed onto the bed and knelt between Laurie's spread legs. She gazed up at him and felt her vagina tingle with anticipation as he looked but didn't yet touch. "I always wondered, just how do you talk to a naked woman when you'd rather just admire her?"

"There are more ways than one to admire me!" she pointed out.

"Yes, yes of course!" And once again Laurie was treated to his magic touch all around her pussy, moving her to girlish giggles. After a couple of minutes of rubbing his fingers lightly along her lips and the silence being broken only by her joyous laughter, he finally asked, "Like that, do you?"

"Love it! But I want more!" She raised her knees and pulled him up on top of her, and kissed him passionately. Before he could tease her any further, she reached down and guided him effortlessly inside. "Ohhhhh, Ted!" She gazed up into his eyes and rubbed his sides and said nothing as he held still to savor the moment just as she was doing.

He looked like he might be about to say something -- Laurie feared it would be about their parents -- but he didn't. Instead he made his first, gentle yet thrilling thrust into her. Laurie exhaled lustily and ran her hands up and down his sides as he went slowly at first, and was soon wriggling about in delightful sensation as he picked up the pace.

"Do it, Teddy! Give it to me!" She was painfully aware that she'd let his old nickname slip out. But Ted didn't mind, or apparently even notice. He was flailing away at her down below and bending down to nip at her breasts as best he could. The sensation there was fleeting, but Laurie loved every lick he managed to get in on either nipple.

"Gonna come!" She only just squealed it, trying to hold back. When she failed to hold back, the floodgates opened and Laurie let out a shriek of joy.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" Ted gushed. Laurie expected him to hurry up with his own now, but he didn't. Instead he kept up the pushing at a slow pace for a bit, and was soon humping away just as surely as before.

"Oh, Ted...amazing!" Laurie was not used to such generosity.

"You sure are!" he grunted.

"Come with me this time!"

"Sure?"

"Yes!" She slapped him playfully on the hip, and he picked up the pace. Laurie found herself getting closer faster than she'd expected, and she let him know in no uncertain terms with her throaty moans.

Every man was a little different at the big moment, Laurie knew. Somehow she knew Ted would try to make it about her. She was right: just as she went off the deep end again and grabbed him in a ferocious hug, she opened her eyes to see his as wide as saucers and his mouth gaping as well as he came to a rigid stop deep inside her.