Lovers Meet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches her other hand round to your ass and pulls you deeper into my mouth. Her fingers play with the skin between your ass and balls and I feel your body stiffen with the onslaught of your orgasm. Jets of thick hot sticky spunk shoot in spasms from your cock straight down my throat. I swallow greedily, gulping and moaning onto your pulsing cock as I suck and slurp your cum. I am drinking you into me as your body slows and I keep the last shot of your hot creamy spunk in my mouth, tasting your sex, rolling the thick creamy liquid around on my tongue, savouring the taste of your thick creamy seed as long as I can, She slides up to kiss me, her tongue forcing my lips open, her tongue darting into my mouth, collecting the last drops of your cum. Spunk runs down our chins, dripping onto our breasts where sensitive stiff nipples are jutting out painfully hard, she drops her head, licking the last drops of your creamy fluid from my tits.

"Jesus! That was the best blow job I have ever had girls" you say, a satisfied look on your face. Two hands reach out and lift the woman off the platform and I suddenly become aware of other people standing quietly to the side, I see a good looking well built man, he is naked, his cock thick and hard, he inclined his head toward me, my lover nodded slightly, the man approached me and stood by my head, he reached down and grasped his shaft with one hand, using the other to turn my head he brushed the tip of his prick against my lips, I tasted pre cum, I take his thick shaft in my mouth and start to suck it for all I am worth, he grips my head in both hands and starts to fuck my face, he is really ramming his prick into my mouth, and I know that he is going to cum in my mouth, and even if I wanted to, there is nothing that I can do to stop him.

I feel someone climb onto the platform and a cock nudges at my cunt lips, then firm pressure as he pushes the head of his hard shaft between my outer lips, I feel them part as he slides his shaft into my wet cunt,

Another man is going to fuck me!!!!, OH GOD!!!, I am helpless tied like this, I can do nothing but lie here as they take me!!!, His prick feels enormous as he enters me, making me squirm with the sheer size of it, I thank god that I am well lubricated, his prick is stretching me almost to the limit, I feel so full of this monstrous shaft, it feels like a rod of hot steel, the thought heightens my arousal, I cannot help myself, I moan with pleasure, and almost immediately start to cum, waves of pleasure ripple through my body, the man fucking my face responds to my passion and starts to cum, I suck on his prick greedily, I cannot believe it!, I am being fucked by two men at the same time and I LOVE IT!!!!. this is the second time I have taken spunk in my mouth in as many minutes, I taste the saltiness of his spunk as squirt after squirt of hot creamy cum fills my eager mouth, making me squirm and pull against my bonds as I try to suck up every drop of his spunk, this proves too much for the one between my legs and I soon feel his shaft pulsating as he cums deep inside me, my cunt is quivering uncontrollably as wave after wave of my orgasm sweeps through my body.

I feel hands at my wrists and feet untying the ropes that bind me, and I am lifted from the platform and pushed gently onto the settee, the woman is watching me, Her long dark hair falling forward almost hiding her green eyes. She looks so erotic standing there, her naked womanly figure. Her breasts exposed and shiny with your cock juice. Nipples stiff and pointing invitingly towards me. She lies down on the platform and you open her legs, her cunt lips are incredible - they hang below her pussy by about two inches, swollen and wet. They are long and rippled, and her clit is clearly visible, standing erect from around the surrounding folds of her cleanly shaven pussy, Moisture had accumulated on her open lips and they glistened in the light, forming droplets of her sex juice along their puckered edges. She lets her hands roam down her belly to her pussy, inserting her middle finger into her wetness, she brought her fingers to her mouth and very sensually licked them clean while keeping constant eye contact with me, giving me a clear view of her wet, shaved, swollen twat, which she again began masturbating with her fingers.

She continued to lewdly masturbate for us while we watched her, making herself even wetter, moaning and pinching her nipples with her other hand. Her breathing became faster and deeper, and she moaned louder as she began to cum, writhing on the bed while fingering her pussy faster and harder - her chest heaving with her ragged breathing. She came for at least a full minute before slowly tapering-off.

We had attracted quite a number of men in our little corner by now, and one stepped forward, his cock thick and hard, he stood by her head, wanting her to take him in her mouth,

She put just the head of the big cock in her mouth, tonguing it and slurping it around wetly in her mouth, slowly taking more of its thick length down her throat. She worked it in and out of her mouth, sucking and taking it ever deeper, until she was taking nearly the entire cock down her throat. She became breathless and we knew that he was shooting his cum deep into the back of her throat.

We were spellbound by her exhibition of pure, pagan sex. She was so hot that she couldn't sit still, the man with the massive prick who had fucked me, climbed between her legs, she worked the big cock into her pussy until it was buried, and started slowly fucking him, he was up for it, he started pushing his thick shaft deep into her cunt - all the way in and then slowly withdrawing the thick cock until only the head was wetly wrapped by her long, wet cunt lips, and she was again squirming with orgasmic delight, howling loudly with abandoned pleasure as he started to fuck her faster and harder, his shaft sliding easily in and out of her dripping-wet pussy.

Once again she slowly came down from her sex high, pushing him away, pulling the dripping wet, cock from her cunt, her long pussy lips clinging to the thickness of it, and she sat up, taking his dick to her mouth to lick it clean. She licked and sucked her own juices from his still hard prick and leaned back to catch her breath, keeping her knees up and her legs spread, I could see the juices oozing from her wet, flowing, overheated snatch. Her cunt was beautiful, with her long pussy lips swollen, all ripply and wet.

"Why don't you join her?" you ask me

"Oh" I say, my heart pounding, knowing that I want, finally, to taste her.

My hands stroking her thighs, light buttery fingers fluttering over her soft white skin. I slide my hand up, continuing with the fluttery fingers. I can think only of touching her pussy, wanting to explore her sex.

You walk over to the chair facing the bed and sit down. Your cock limp and spent nestles in your black curly hair as you sit there watching us.

I turn towards her as she settles back against the platform. I see a flash of her pink tongue as her lips fall open and our mouths come together. We share the taste of spunk, tongues darting, teeth nibbling lips, hands roaming. Our nipples rubbing together, cum still sticky all over them. I touch her nipples, gently pinching them between my thumbs and fingers. I cup her tits with my hands. They are huge and spill out of my hands. I knead them as I lower my head to enclose them into my warm wet mouth. They are bullet like in their hardness and as I suck them into my mouth they grow even more.

She grasps my hair and pulls my head down. I lick the smooth skin on her belly. My tongue pushing into her belly button, hands still on her tits, kneading, pinching, squeezing.

I can feel the heat emanating from her pussy as I inch further down her body. I can smell her sex. My Hands slide down over her hips she arches her back and lifts her legs, raising her hot wet sex toward me.


"Do you like doing that?" you ask me, as you stand up and walking towards us. Your cock is once again stiff. Standing up against your belly it sways as you walk, you start to stroke your cock slowly. The veins a stark blue contrast to the pink red of your straining manhood.

I slip down the platform and tease her legs open with my hot breath and wet tongue snaking up towards her shaven pussy. She opens her legs wider as I reach her pussy, her hands slip between her legs, her fingers open up her outer lips for me, displaying the soft inner pink flesh of her love tunnel, I push my arse up in the air, my legs parted, my pussy lips inviting your cock into their hot wetness.

Breathing hot breath against the pink fleshy lips of her cunt she forces herself closer to my mouth. I see the hard pink button of her clit protruding from her swollen lips and I flick my tongue out quickly, just enough for her to feel it. She bucks her hips up at my mouth and moans, her head twisting from side to side. I trace her crack with my tongue, easing her cunt lips open, I slide my tongue up and down her crack until her pussy is wide open and I can see her hole, deep inside her sex tunnel.

I savour her taste, sweet and sticky, like honey. I lap it up and force my face against her pussy, my tongue deeper into her hole, juices flowing over my nose lips and chin. Her clit swells against my nose and I move my head up and down like I am nodding, side to side and round and round, my tongue mimicking what my head is doing. Her hands are clasping my head pulling me deeper into her. She is moaning and writhing and crying out. Her hips are gyrating and moving up and down on the bed. My hands reach round and cup her ass, pulling her closer. I can hardly breathe I am so buried in her cunt. I feel her ankles gripping the sides of my head and her thighs gripping my shoulders as she pushes herself into me, I taste her juices as they rush into my mouth, her sweet syrupy juices blend with my saliva, I cannot help myself now, I am sucking, licking smelling, tasting, savouring every drop of her wetness.

I feel your hands on my ass and I know your cock is hovering near my fleshy, pink wet hole. I push my arse up in the air once again, my pussy lips inviting your cock into their hot wet world where, once inside you will thrust deeper and deeper until your cock feels like it will explode, my clit on fire with all the sensations. My pussy aches for fulfilment, my face buried in her soaking wet pussy I NEED your prick inside me now.

I reach behind and spread my pussy lips wide open, her cunt is moving rhythmically now, up and down against my face. Her clit feels huge, I roll my tongue around and around, my chin heavy against her labia, circling and drawing her dampness into a slow steady flow of her cunt juices into my mouth. "I am going to slide my cock deep inside your pussy" you tell me, your breath coming quick. "I want to fuck you now"

I feel your hand spank my ass, then again, harder this time, and again, my arse cheeks stinging, burning hot and glowing bright crimson, then you do it again, and again, the pain mingling with a newfound pleasure that heightens my desire and my pussy aches for you. You grip my hips in your hands; my lust overwhelms me "Oh God! That feels so fucking good." I moan as I feel you enter me, pushing into me, filling me and making me squirm against you as I try to get you even deeper inside me as you ram your cock into me, your hands pull me back onto your shaft, filling me, with each deep thrust you are forcing me forward, even deeper into her hot wet swollen cunt, my pussy erupts at the feel of your cock inside me, thrusting, reaching so deep inside me and all the time I have her pussy clamped to my mouth, your cock fucking me furiously, her cunt leaking hot wet juices, quivering, fucking, slamming, ass cheeks burning, eyes closed – open, pussy gripping cock, cum gushing, hips bucking, pussy filled, moaning, loud and then cool shudders, red flesh and liquid everywhere, my mouth filled with her cunt juices, my pussy filled with your spunk. My tongue lapping up every drop and your cock shrinking inside me as you relax, arms encircling me from behind, panting I lie there, between her legs and lick and sip so gently at her cunt. It is so wet. My ass quivers as I lick her clean. You pull your prick out of my cunt, I suddenly feel empty, I imagine what my cunt is like after being fucked like this, all wet and open, I can see your shaft is dripping with my juices.

12