Lovers Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing them he seats himself fully inside her anus and wiggles his hips left then right, using his stomach to spread her ass cheeks further apart for him. Amanda grips the sheets in her fists and arches her back further, driving him even deeper inside her anus. Glenn begins his motions in and out of her anus, a little further each time until he's almost completely removing himself from her before entering her again. Amanda wraps her legs around and places her feet in the back of his knees, urging his forward over and over. She gasps louder and moans his name as he fucks her anus, his balls slapping into her wet pussy and clit. Glenn leans backwards releasing her tits and uses his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart. He watches himself come out of her and completely disappear inside her again. Glenn reaches into the night stand next to his bed and grabs a dildo.

"Have you ever tried double?" he asks Amanda between gasps of breath.

She shakes her head no. Glen places just the head of the dildo in Amanda's pussy as he pulls partially out of her anus. As he pushes himself back in, he seats the dildo completely inside her wet pussy. Amanda screams in pleasure as her head begins to spin. Glenn tips his head backwards and moans loudly. The dildo has made her anus tighter around his cock. He hits the button and the dildo vibrates in her pussy as Glenn twists it and copies is cock's motions.

In and out of Amanda, faster and faster Glenn and the dildo move, perfectly in time. Glenn can feel Amanda's pussy spasm in her anus. The added sensation causing Glenn to cum with her. As Amanda feels Glenn cum in her anus she screams his name into the sheets and gasps for breath. Once Glenn's cock stops twitching he removes the dildo and his cock from Amanda. Her knees give out on her and she lays down on the bed completely, tipping her face to the side and tries to catch her breath. Glenn places the dildo on the night stand and unties Amanda's wrists.

He lays down next to her, stares into her eyes, brushes a lock of her sweat drenched hair from her face and says "Next time, I'll get the whip out."

Amanda's eyes glimmer mischievously and she smiles at Glenn.

12