Love's Battlefield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal'ay couldn't help herself, she felt as if she'd taken all leave of her senses. Her hand trailed down to find his hardened manhood. She latched onto it, gripping it in her hand. It felt good, thick and hot in her palm. Her fingers caressed it back and forth. She watched the pleasure in Jazon's face as she moved against him. Her grip tightened as he nibbled into her shoulder. She tugged on his steel hard shaft, guiding him to her ache. Her wetness slickened his tip as he slid his hips towards her. A growl came from deep within her as she felt him part her. Hard and strong against her, rubbing as his fingers had. His manhood caressed her clit as it slid by, teasing ever so close to her wanton hole. She reached out to hold his hips in her hands. Jazon pressed himself down farther causing the tip of his erection to enter her.

Her breath caught as she gasped in pleasure. He drew back just as quickly.

"Your teasing me." she whimpered. He responded by ravishing her nipple with his tongue. She could feel him so close, causing her to ache even more. That delicious ache that begs for him to fill her. Her hips bucked up against him, pressing him closer. Her fingers found their way down his back, lightly clawing their way to his buttock. He tossed his head back as he finally thrust against her.

Cal'ay cried out as he filled her. Her body stretched to accommodate his girth. A mix of pleasure and pain at the intrusion. She grabbed onto his back with her nails as if to hang on. He filled her so deeply only to retreat. Again he thrust into her, her body jerked against him. Her nipples stood erect, tickling his chest. Her legs came up to wrap around his hips, exposing her to an even a deeper assault. Her hips matched his rhythm, taking him in and out of her. Their bodies became slick with their lovemaking. Everywhere seemed a fury of hands and caressing. He pounded into her, her screams echoed through the cave. Her body tightened upon him, squeezing his manhood inside her. Jazon thought he would explode just from entering her. Her tight hot folds enveloped him over and over again, drawing him deep within. She shook with pleasure beneath him. He caught her lips with his, torturing her with his tongue, tasting as he moved against her. Her cries muffled against his lips. Her body yearned to be pushed over the edge, coming closer with each thrust. She broke off the kiss and bucked wildly against him, crying out as pleasure started to over take her.

"Oh please, Jaz." she moaned. He could no longer control his body as he pushed hard inside her. His whole body rippled at the force of his thrust. The harder he moved within her the more she cried out. He could feel her wetness burning around him. Jazon winced in pleasure and pain as her nails dug into his shoulders. Wave after wave over took her body as she bucked. Desire burned, passion exploding into a primal need. He felt his body filling her to the brink, his swollen manhood screaming for release. With a mighty thrust he spilled his seed inside her. Pumping her with his juices, mixing them between her folds. His cries matched her own as he grunted his release within her. Their bodies quaked together as they came down from the heights of passion.

Slowly things came back into focus around them. Cal'ay released her talon hold on his shoulders, rubbing her hands down his arms. Their breath still heavy between them.

"You are a hell of a woman, Cal." Jazon gazed into her eyes. The passion in their bodies may have been satisfied but their eyes still burned with it. They lay there intertwined together. The real world lie outside their cave. She didn't want to let go, not just yet. He reached down and tenderly kissed her on the lips. Even in the aftermath she tasted like wine. His finger stroked her face, her skin soft and supple beneath him. A small smile crossed her lips.

"I think that's the first time I've seen a genuine smile from you since we met."

"Don't get use to it."

"With me around you'd better get use to it." he smirked.

"Cal'ay?" A distant voice drifted towards them. A look of panic flashed on her face.

"It's Xannos!" She pushed Jazon from her, grabbing up her clothes. "He mustn't find us like this."

Jazon lazily rolled himself to his knees.

"Hurry!" She urged. In record time she had her gi back on. Xannos's voice trailed again, closer.

"Cal'ay, calm yourself. We did nothing wrong."

"I know that." she spat out. He grabbed a hold of her arm.

"Stop. Don't ruin what we had." The rustling outside the cave drew their attention as Xannos emerged in the bright sun.

"Oh my dear, Cal'ay!" he rushed to hug her. "I thought you'd parish. I was so worried."

He looked her up and down. "I see you found him...but where are his pants?"

Cal'ay looked confused as she glanced between the men, then the embarrassment of their situation set in. Jazon stood to his feet, seemingly unaware of his nakedness.

"Jazon, still hanging around the waterfalls are we?" The wizard reached out to shake his hand. With a smirk at Cal'ay he clapped Xannos on the back.

"How are you friend? It's been a mighty battle."

"Aye, that is has." Xannos agreed and glanced at Cal'ay. She shielded away, it might as well have been written across her forehead what had gone on here. Jazon reached down to scoop up his clothes, tossing his tunic over his head. He quickly shimmied into his pants and the two men headed into the light, leaving Cal'ay bewildered behind them.

"Are you coming my dear?" Jazon reached out his hand for her. She gave a crooked smile as she took his hand in hers. A new day dawned for both of them as they left the cave and stepped into the light.

12