Lovin Mouthful Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I had gotten all three of them off, I wondered what was next. I looked over and saw that Lurecia had just finished with the second of her men and was starting to work on #3. My three guys all left the cubicle and I was left kneeling there with cooling sperm all over my body.

I didn't have to wait long.

Our cubicle was closes to the door and,while I was servicing my trio, the door had opened and several more men had entered. The went over the benches, stripped down, and were waiting in line for us to finish. Three of them stepped up to me with cocks already erect. I took each one of them in turn. I even copied Lurecia's technique of stroking one cock with each hand while sucking off the cock in front of me. The cock I was sucking came abruptly. He too pulled back and squirted his come on my face. I turned to suck the cock to my right but my stroking had gotten him to the brink of orgasm and, no sooner than I looked at his cock, he came jacking his semen all over me. So, I turned to my left and took that cock into my mouth. I hadn't noticed before, but this cock belonged to a black man. It was good sized, not as large as skinny-guy, but stout. It took me a little longer to get him off. He helped himself out by thrusting his hips so that he was essentially mouth-fucking me. He actually came in my mouth. I'm glad he did. His semen tasted good- -honey like- -and it would have been a pity to have missed tasting it.

There were three more guys behind them and three more behind those three. Cum was flying around that cubicle like raindrops. By this time, my bra was so sodden with it that I had to take it off. What difference did it make? These guys knew I was a guy anyway.

Lurecia had her.....er....hands full too. I could hear her giggle as each new wave of cocks showed up. I could see her dark skin glistening with cum. She was enjoying this- -and so was I.

I was a non-plussed when all of a sudden there were four men huddled around me. I mean, I've only got two hands and one mouth. One of the men, another pot-belly, said, "Bend over." I got the idea but I looked at him inquiringly. He got the idea, produced a condom and slipped it over his dick. The three guys in front of me went down to their knees as I bent over. I continued sucking them off, going from one cock to the other, while Mr. Pot-Belly #2 went around behind me, tore open the seat of my panty hose, lubricated my ass with some spit, and slid his cock into me. Fortunately, it wasn't a very big cock- -what's with these fat guys and small cocks? He rocked back and forth fucking my ass and grabbed my hips to increase his leverage. I got the guy in front of me to come, and was working on the guy to my right when Mr. Pot-Belly #2 came. He had taken his cock out of my ass, peeled off his condom, and shot his load all over my back. I could feel the warm cum on my back just as the right-side cock in my mouth came. I managed to swallow all of his semen and went directly to the cock on my left. I had no sooner gotten his cock in my mouth when I felt another one at my ass. I could tell it was "condomed" so I didn't object. It plunged into me suddenly and forcefully. This was a large cock, probably about the size of Jessica's dildo. It felt different, though; it was warmer, more flexible, and smoother on the inside of my ass. I could feel it against my prostate and that gave me a hard-on as I got pumped. I could feel the warmth of his semen in side the condom as he came in my ass. That added more stimulation and sperm came shooting out of my cock too. Amazing! I hadn't even jacked myself off. A cock in my ass made me come. That was a first.

When I finished sucking off the last cock in front of me- -he came straight up in the air and his cum ran down over his own cock- -I sat up on my haunches and looked around. There were no more guys waiting. I looked over at Lurecia. She was wiping her lips having just finished off her last guy.

There we were on our knees in a cubicle in some warehouse each covered with the cum of a dozen guys. What a crack-up! She laughed out loud and so did I. What a night!

We got up, walked over to our bench and picked up some moist towels that had been placed there. We used them to wipe ourselves off and used the other towels to dry ourselves off. I took off my panty hose, picked up my bra, and went back to the bathroom. I threw my torn pantyhose in the trash and rinsed my bra out in the sink. It took several rinses for all of the cum to wash out before I used the electric hand dryer to dry it out. It was pretty much dry when I put it on again. Don't ask me why. I just felt that I wasn't properly dressed without my bra.

People were filtering out of the building and there weren't any more coming in. It looked like our night was finished there. We got dressed, went out to the receptionist's desk, collected our belongings, and started to leave. Just before we got to the door, Lurecia walked back to Ms. Chubby-Receptionist, gave her a card, and said a few words to her.

When we got into the car, I said to Lurecia, "What did you give to Ms. Receptionist? What did you say to her?"

"Oh, that? Well, you know, I don't think she's as homely as she dresses down to be. With a little work, I think she could be pretty good looking." Lurecia was thoughtful. "So, I gave her a card to 'Chat Rose' with my cel-number on it and told her give me a call so we could meet there some time."

Seeing Lurecia's mind at work was an awsome experience.

^ ^^^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^^^^ ^^ ^

To Be Continued

^ ^ ^^^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

12