Loving Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Brothers teasing leads to interesting discovery.
6.7k words
4.61
191.5k
250

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,916 Followers

Calvin was sprawled on the couch when his younger sister came into the living room. All he had on was a soft pair of shorts with an elastic waistband. He had one muscular leg thrown up on the top of the couch's back. His other foot was on the floor.

Terry made a face at him that was meant to show her disgust and then flopped in the big overstuffed chair in the corner. "Why don't you go put some clothes on?" she asked and then wondered why she always made a big deal out of how he dressed.

"What do you call these shorts? I'm wearing clothes, so buzz off."

Terry made the face again and shook her head. "You're always wearing those shorts. At least when mom and dad aren't around."

Calvin shrugged. "I like them. They're comfortable."

"They are too small." They were small and fit him perfectly. A little too perfectly sometimes, especially in the morning on his way to the bathroom. Terry shivered slightly as he eyes flicked to the front of the shorts and then quickly away.

Calvin grinned as he caught her eyes darting toward his dick outlined in the front of the shorts. He had been daydreaming about a girl he had met at the college library and was semi hard.

After a moment he said, "They are the perfect size. If I sit just right and flex my hips the head of my dick can peek out of the leg opening."

Terry made the face at him and whispered, "That's gross. Anyway, who in their right mind would want to see your little dick?" The fact was, she had seen the head of his dick several times that way and it wasn't all that little. It was a hell of a lot bigger than the only one she had ever messed with by a long ways.

"You for one," Calvin shot back with a laugh. "I've seen you sneaking peeks."

Terry shivered again, lifted her heels to the edge of the chair, and hugged her knees to keep Calvin from see it. She could feel the cloth of the cotton shorts she wore pull up tight against her pussy. She had been up in her room and hadn't planned to go out so she had not put on panties or a bra.

To change the subject and to get the conversation off herself, Terry asked, "Which slut are you dating this week?"

"Hey! A few of the girls I have dated might have been easy but none of them were sluts. Well, except for Mary Fisher, that is, but everyone has to start somewhere."

Terry had to smile in spite of herself. "Yeah, Mary was a slut and still is from what I hear."

Calvin nodded as a devilish smile crossed his lips. "She sure could suck a dick," he said wistfully as he watched his sister out of the corner of his eye. When she squirmed, he asked, "Have you ever gotten around to learning how to do that?"

"That's none of your fucking business!" she said hotly and then blushed. She blushed even deeper as she realized the hot reply and blush had told her brother far more than she wanted him to know.

"Whose "business" was it?" Calvin asked with a laugh.

Terry ignored the question since any answer would give away information. "Did you ever learn to eat pussy?" She asked figuring a good offense would work to her advantage.

Calvin never batted an eye as he replied, "I sure did, and there is nothing better, except for fucking that is. Most chicks go ape shit with a tongue in their oven. It gets them all fired up and ready to try and fuck my dick off."

Terry sat there looking at her brother with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open. He had never said anything even remotely like that to her, ever. She was so shocked, she didn't even blush. That is until Calvin looked her way and then she felt the blood rising from the tops of her breasts to her hairline.

A big grin crossed Calvin's face as he said, "So you haven't had your little pussy ate yet, I see."

Terry groaned softly as she shook her head. She hadn't been able to stop herself. Getting her pussy licked was one of her major fantasies. One she masturbated to almost daily.

"If you haven't tried to give a blowjob yet, make him eat your pussy first. If he doesn't eat pussy, then kick his ass to the curb; he won't be worth a blowjob. That's one of the first lessons I learned the hard way."

When Terry continued to stare bug-eyed and did not say anything, Calvin looked back at the ceiling and grinned.

Silence was thick for several minutes and then Terry whispered, "I think I need to go back to my room."

"Happy masturbating," Calvin said and then laughed.

"Asshole!" Terry shot back.

"Anal sex, that's always been a fantasy of mine. Does it run in the family?"

"What?" Terry said loudly and sharply. Her eyes were wide again.

"A couple of years ago, I came in from school early and caught dad fucking mother in the ass, right here on this couch. Luckily, they never knew I was here."

"What?" Terry said again and then groaned softly. Calvin kept hitting her fantasies dead center. She was a virgin but love to stick things in her ass. It blew her mind when she masturbated.

Calvin looked over toward his sister. She was rocking back and forth in the chair slowly as she hugged her knees. "You like the idea of things in your ass, I take it."

Terry almost said, "what" again but the rising hot blush made her look away from Calvin and shiver. "I never said that," she growled.

"You didn't have to. Your body is like an open book to me. Body language is so important when picking up girls."

"Body language?" Terry asked and then felt like some sort of parrot repeating things.

"Hugging your knees means you have something to hide. Rocking back and forth and shivering as you did, means you are turned on by something deep down. Rocking back and forth also means you have pent up energy. There's a ton of stuff to be read if you're smart about it."

"You and smart should never be used in the same sentence," Terry shot back at her brother.

Terry wanted to release her knees but from the way her nipples tingled, almost painfully so, she knew they were hard and would show even under her blouse.

"I just like hugging my knees. It makes me feel safe and warm," she added a moment later.

"Uh huh," Calvin said still staring at his little sister.

"As for rocking, I do have energy. I always have energy. Shivering means nothing. I could be cold."

"Right," Calvin said with a grin. "If you put your knees down, your nipples would be trying to poke holes in that shirt."

Terry hugged her knees tighter trying to push her nipples down. Trying to will them to go down was not working at all, just the opposite to tell the truth. "Like I said, I like hugging my knees."

Calvin laughed again and flexed his hips to draw Terry's eyes. It worked. She groaned softly at the sight of his fully hard dick outlined by the soft material of the shorts. It made a wide ridge up the front. She blushed and looked away quickly.

"You are so cute when you blush like that but then again you've always been cute. Now you are sexy and cute. A deadly combination for guys."

Terry looked at him and then quickly looked away. "Yeah, right," she said softly.

"No seriously, you have become one of the hottest girls I know. Even Gary says so."

At the mention of Gary, Calvin's best friend, Terry stiffened. What did he know, if anything? Was this why he was being so mean in teasing her? Had Gary run off at the mouth and let the cat out of the bag? So many questions all at once.

"Gary is as big an asshole as you are," Terry said with another glance at her brother.

"Not quite but it is close," Calvin said with a grin. "His dick ain't nearly as big as mine and he still shies away from eating pussy. He's more stupid than anything when it comes to girls."

When Terry frowned, Calvin laughed. "You've got the hots for him, don't you?"

"Fuck, no!" Terry said hastily.

"Or is it his "business" you were referring to earlier? If so it's sure small business. You can do a hell of a lot better, believe me. Hell, he couldn't even get Mary to give him a blowjob. She laughed."

"He's sweet," Terry protested and then regretted it.

Gary's dick was small but very sensitive. They had been kissing on the swing in the back yard one night. It had just happened. Neither one of them had planned it. He had felt of her breasts and nearly drove her crazy. She had rubbed his dick until he came in his pants.

Terry shivered under her brother's gaze as she remembered that night and how embarrassed they both had been. Gary hadn't spoken to her since. Again, she wondered if he had talked to Calvin. She also wondered where it would have ended if Gary hadn't-.

Calvin interrupter her thoughts by asking, "Seriously, you're not messing with him or anything are you? Like I said, you can do a hell of a lot better in so many ways."

Terry shifted in her chair and thought very seriously about going back up to her room. The only problem was her hard nipples and having to walk past her brother with them making little tents in her blouse. He would laugh his ass off.

Calvin looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to say something.

Silence grew longer and thicker. Finally, Terry whispered, "I kissed him once. Well, more than once but just the one time."

"You can't be that bad of a kisser for him not to come back for more. There's more here that you are not telling," Calvin said thoughtfully.

"I really don't want to talk about it, ok," Terry whispered.

Calvin came up on his elbows and looked hard at his sister. "If he hurt you, I'll kill him."

"He didn't hurt me," Terry replied quickly. "Actually, I think I embarrassed him and that's why he hasn't spoken to me, even."

"How the hell did you embarrass him? It should have been the other way round from what I've seen. Hell, I can make you blush damn near anytime I want to," Calvin said softly, his confusion very evident.

I, uh, well..." Terry started and then stopped.

"Spill it, I've got to hear this," Calvin said with a big grin. "What did he do, go off all by himself?"

"Uh, not quite," Terry said and then giggled at the thought of telling her brother about his best friend. Not that she wanted to start any trouble between them.

"Not quite what?" Calvin asked sitting up.

Terry watched him, her eyes following his hard dick under the front of the soft shorts. It now made a tent in the front of the shorts, the head pushing against the waistband. She wondered if the elastic was strong enough to contain it.

"Uh, I, uh, we..." Terry paused and tried to figure out just how much to tell. Nothing was probably best but she knew her brother would not let it alone. If she didn't say anything, Calvin would confront Gary.

"We were kissing and then he was caressing and squeezing my breast through my t-shirt. Somehow, I ended up holding and rubbing his dick. The next thing I knew, he stopped kissing me and went home in a hurry. There was a big wet spot in the front of his shorts."

"He, you..."Calvin started and then stopped and took a deep breath. "You let him touch your tits?"

"Only through my shirt."

"Did you have a bra on?"

"Uh, no. You know I only wear one when I have to. I hate those things. Anyway, my boobs are small enough that I don't need one. Well, except to hide my nipples."

Calvin grinned and then shook his head. "I'm not sure which is the most shocking, you giving Gary a handjob or him going off in his pants."

"I didn't... Uh, I never intended to..." Terry let the sentence die.

Calvin nodded. "You might not have intended to but you sure as hell did."

Terry groaned softly and rocked back and forth in the chair slowly. She was giving her brother far too much information for her own good. He could now get her in trouble in so many ways and not just with Gary but with their parents also.

Much to Terry's surprise, Calvin said, "I feel sorry for Gary, really I do and now I have something to really hold over his head but I won't. I won't be able to not grin as he tries to avoid you but that's all. Damn, that's funny."

"You won't say anything to him?" Terry asked, still not believing what he said.

"Hell, no. Going off in his pants like that is punishment enough. Hell, something like that could scar a guy for life. It's a guys worst nightmare."

Calvin paused and looked at Terry sharply. "That's all that happened, right? He didn't do anything else to you. If he did, I will kill the dumb fuck. He knows better than to mess with my sisters."

Terry giggled and shook her head. Then she asked, "What are you going to do when I get a real boyfriend? I will be going to college this fall, remember. Just because I haven't been all that interested in boys, doesn't mean I won't be in the future."

Calvin made a sour face and shook his head. "I don't know but I am relieved in a way."

"Why is that?" Terry asked with confusion in her voice.

Calvin grinned and whispered, "I don't have to worry about you being a lesbian any longer."

"Asshole!" Terry said and stood up quickly, intending to go up to her room. She had forgotten about her hard nipples.

A soft groan from Calvin, along with, "Damn girl, those are some major tents in that shirt," made her hastily cover her breasts with her hands and freeze on the spot.

Calvin stood up quickly and took the four steps to where she was standing. His hands came up and took a hold of her wrists, his fingernails brushing her breasts through her shirt as he did. He pulled on her wrists to move her hands away from her chest.

For a moment, Terry resisted and then slowly gave in, allowing her hands and arms to be moved. Calvin's eyes swept back and forth over her chest. He gave out with a soft low whistle and then whispered, "Those are some serious nipples. Those are bigger than moms are, not to mention Darla's. Hers are real small for a girl with such big boobs."

Terry stiffened at the sound of her older sisters name. Then a wild thought crossed her mind. "I figure you know about mom's from that day you caught her with dad here on the couch, but how do you know about Darla's nipples?"

Calvin's eyes flicked up to Terry's face and then returned to the tents of her hard nipples. "Oops!" he whispered and then grinned. "I think I just told on myself."

"You've been spying on her?"

"Uh, well, yeah. I'm a guy, that's what we do every chance we get. Anyway, she used to leave her door ajar all the time. No guy in his right mind could resist a temptation like that."

"Have you been spying on me?" Terry asked sharply.

Calvin let go of her wrists and shook his head. His hand came up and he lightly brushed the backs of his finger across the tent over her right nipple. When Terry jerked back, he grinned and whispered, "Not up until now but you might want to start locking your door."

There was a sharp catch in Terry's breathing and then she leaned back forward until her nipple just barely touched her brother's finger. "What if I leave it open a crack or even more?"

Now it was Calvin's turn to shiver. "Promises, promises," he whispered softly as he moved his hand up and then down slowly. The backs of his fingers brushed against her nipple one after the other.

Terry had to bite her bottom lip to keep from moaning as pleasure rippled through her nipple and then shot straight down to pool as heat between her legs.

When Calvin started to lower his hand, Terry whispered, "No! No, don't. Do that again."

Calvin looked up at his sister's face. "Uh, are you sure?"

"It felt good, really good. Much better than what Gary was doing. It's the light touch or maybe it's just the fact that it's you," Terry whispered breathily. Then she did moan as Calvin's fingers brushed across her nipple again. The bumping rub shot even more heat toward her sex.

Calvin rubbed his fingers over the tent in her blouse several more times and then raised his left hand and held it close to her other nipple. Terry had her eyes closed and shivered hard as fingers bumped over her left nipple. She moaned softly as both nipples were touched at once.

"Does that feel even better?" Calvin asked as he rubbed the backs of his fingers over his sister's hard nipples. She nodded and bit her lower lips. She was close to coming.

"I wonder what it would feel like if that shirt wasn't there?" Calvin asked in a soft whisper.

Terry's only answer was a deep drawn out groan as her hips flexed back and forth rapidly. She was coming long and hard. Somewhere far in the back of her mind a little voice marveled at the fact that she was coming from having her nipples played with. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?

*****

Terry slowly spiraled back up into the light of day from deep in a rosy cloud of endorphins and hormones. She opened her eyes to find herself sprawled on the couch with Calvin standing over her. She smiled shyly for a second, sighed deeply, and then grinned.

When Calvin grinned back, she said softly, "I think I went boom big time."

"No, shit," Calvin shot back with a laugh. "I almost had to pick up you up off the floor. As it was, I had to carry you over here."

Terry sighed deeply again and brought her hands up to the front of her shirt. She brushed her fingers over her still hard nipples and shivered. "Damn!" she whispered, "What a rush."

Calvin shook his head. "I wonder what's going to happen the first time someone gets a hold of your clit, if you come that hard from just having your nipples played with."

Terry shivered hard. She'd had the same thought earlier and now another thought was chasing it around in her mind. It was a crazy thought but one that excited her to no end. Without letting herself think about it, she asked her brother, "Want to find out?"

Calvin's mouth dropped open for a second and then he looked down at her with a frown on his face. "You're my sister."

Terry giggled and whispered, "I didn't ask you to fuck me, for God's sake. I just wanted to know if you wanted to rub my clit like you did my nipples." Calvin's shock and response had hit a note of power somewhere deep inside Terry. She suddenly realized that as a woman she did have power over men.

Calvin looked shocked again. Her reply was not what he expected in any way, shape, or form. His blushing, shy little sister had changed in the last five minutes into a woman. A woman who knew her place in the scheme of things, a woman who had realized her power.

"Uh, I don't think that would be a good idea," Calvin said as he turned and headed for the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Terry asked sharply. "I offer you a chance to play with my pussy and you run off? I guess I had you pegged wrong. I thought you were a real ladies man."

Calvin paused at the bottom of the stairs and grinned back at her. "That won't work on me. I know that game well. I use it myself when I have to."

Terry sat up on the couch and smiled sweetly. "How about the, I'll tell mom you touched my breasts game? Do you know that one?"

"You wouldn't dare," Calvin said quickly.

Terry shrugged her shoulders. "I probably wouldn't," she said thoughtfully.

"Do you have any idea how much shit that would start?"

With a nod, Terry stood up and walked over to where her brother was. Her hand quivered as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around Calvin's dick. It was thick and very warm even through his shorts.

She shivered hard and whispered, "Now you could tell mom I grabbed your dick." She felt her brother's hips twitch as she squeezed his hard manhood. It was as solid as stone.

When she loosened her grip and moved her hand and the shorts up and down along his shaft, Calvin grabbed her hand. "That's really not a good idea," he whispered with tension in his voice.

Terry giggled as visions of the wet spot in Gary's pants crossed her mind. "Uh, yeah, I wouldn't want to cause another accident," she whispered with a grin.

"I was thinking more about you getting thrown to the floor and fucked," Calvin said with a grin of his own as he expected his kid sister to jerk her hand away. To his surprise, she did not. She actually ran her hand up and down again.

TxRad
TxRad
5,916 Followers
12