Loving Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
Terry gets it in the end.
3.7k words
4.67
67.1k
95

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

Terry woke up slowly to the dim light in the living room. The lights had been on when she went to sleep so her brother had been down to turn them down. Her right hand was covering her left breast and they both felt sticky and slightly crusty. She frowned and then remembered her brother cumming on her chest.

She giggled and sat up. "Back in the shower for me," she whispered as she threw back the cover.

*****

Her brother's door was shut as she passed it on the way to the bathroom. She paused and opened it enough to look inside. He was sprawled out on his bed face down. Part of the sheet covered just his ass. With a smile, Terry left the door ajar and went on to the bathroom.

*****

The hot water stung deliciously against her breasts as she rinsed them off. A jet would hit her nipples ever so often and she would give a little jerk. As her hands moved down to her stomach, she moved her upper body until a jet was directly on both nipples. That brought a soft whimpering moan to her lips.

Her left hand moved up to caress her right breast as her right rubbed slowly at the slipperiness of her sex. Both felt good. Her middle finger sliding up and down in her slit made her moan softly. When it brushed her clit, her hips gave a jerk. The forefinger and thumb of her left hand were pinching and rolling her nipple back and forth.

An orgasm surged to the forefront of her mind as her finger explored the opening to her vagina. It entered to the first knuckle and stirred the entrance walls. Pushing it a little deeper, Terry groaned. The orgasm was building quickly, quicker than normal. Her hips were flexing back and forth slowly as she rolled her nipple around. The nipple burned and the finger felt so good in her sex.

Her body froze; her hands froze as her mind tried to sort out what was wrong with this picture. Her finger was all the way inside her sex. Where was her hymen? It had been there the last time she showered. Slowly she pulled her finger out, her sex grabbing at it as she did. She groaned softly and shoved it back in. Her inner muscles grabbed it tightly and held on.

A loud groan escaped her lips as she tried to pull the finger out again. Her pussy had a death grip on it. Her hips were quivering as she pulled the finger out. Then they were shaking as she pushed it back in. Somewhere in the next couple of minutes, her fingers started to roll her nipple around again.

Then the heel of her hand rubbed across her clit. Turn out the light, that's all she wrote, her orgasm exploded over her. Her hips were jerking and flexing as she fucked herself wildly with her finger. This orgasm was long and drawn out, rolling along on wave after wave of pleasure. It was like nothing before.

*****

Terry groaned as she pulled her finger out of her sex. She was sitting on the floor of the shower, the water raining down on her. Her mind was still foggy from the orgasm. Somewhere in the back of her mind a memory floated around of Calvin's tongue deep in her pussy. She thought at the time it was just wishful thinking but now....

She groaned and slowly got to her feet. As she turned off the water, she made a whimpering sound and whispered, "I lost my cherry to my brother's tongue." Then she giggled. "That's not the way I expected to lose it."

"Lose what?" Calvin asked from just outside the shower door.

Terry jumped at the sound of his voice and then giggled at the question. A few seconds later, she wondered if she should tell him the truth or not. "Uh... you remember that cherry we were talking about earlier...."

"Uh.... Ok... uh.... Yeah," he said slowly.

"Your tongue seems to have gotten it," she blurted out.

"The hell you say!"

Terry giggled again. "You ate it."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I didn't know a tongue could do that," he said in a panicky rush.

Terry giggled. "I didn't even think about it other than the fact that your tongue felt super good inside me."

"I'm sorry," Calvin said again.

Terry smiled and sighed deeply. "Shit happens when you play hard or in my case, come hard."

Calvin opened the shower door and stepped inside to hug his sister tightly. He was at a loss for words. He kissed her wet hair and sighed deeply. "I do stupid things at times. This is probably the stupidest."

Terry pushed him back away from her so she could look at his face. "It's not your fault. You were doing what I wanted. I'm the one who rammed my pussy against your tongue. So I more or less gave you my cherry." She paused to take a deep breath. "Anyway, I wouldn't trade that orgasm or the one I just had with my finger inside for all the cherries in the world."

Calvin looked at her hard and nodded slowly. A moment later, a sheepish smile came to his lips that slowly turned into a leering grin.

Before he could say anything, Terry laughed and shook her head. "No way is that big dick of yours going in my tight little pussy. Tongue, yes, a finger, maybe but no, no, no on the dick."

The grin disappeared and then he asked softly. "Uh... is the thing with your ass still on?"

Terry laughed and came up on her toes to kiss her brother softly on the lips. As she came down off her toes, she said in a commanding voice, "Oh hell yes. Now get a shower and get your ass in my room."

*****

Calvin opened the door to Terry's room and froze. His little sister was face down on the bed with two pillows stuffed under her hips. Her ass was sticking up in the air, her knees spread wide enough to show all her charms. The hair brush was sticking out of her anus, the bottle of baby oil and the cigar tube were laying between her wide spread feet.

"Holy shit!" Calvin whispered softly.

Terry giggled. "I've always wondered what this would be like for real. I've fantasized it but never done it."

Calvin walked over to the foot of the bed and stared at the hairbrush head between his sister's ass cheeks. "You started without me."

Terry giggled again. "I got impatient waiting for you."

"Uh, huh," Calvin said and then turned and hurried from the room.

"Hey!" Terry called after him but got no reply. "Well shit..."

Calvin reappeared at the door. He was grinning as he crossed to the foot of the bed. What he placed on the bed beside the cigar tube was out of his sister's sight. "Now, we're ready."

"I've been ready," Terry whispered and then wiggled her hips from side to side. "More than ready actually."

"Uh... where should we begin? Should I work on your ass or maybe eat your pussy? There is the blowjob to consider," Calvin said, indecision evident in his voice.

"I was thinking about that as I played with the hairbrush. Maybe you could lay down on the bed next to me with your head in the opposite direction. That way your dick would be near my head and you could still reach my ass," Terry said thoughtfully.

"We can see how it'll work," Calvin agreed as he came around to the side of the bed and climbed in next to his sister. "My playing with your ass should turn you on enough for you to be able to suck me off. You know, just do and not think about it so much."

Terry reached out, grabbed his dick, and pulled it down to her mouth. Calvin groaned as she sucked the head and several inches in and swirled her tongue around and over the sensitive head. She popped it out of her mouth and giggled. "I'm already turned on enough to do that much anyway."

As she sucked the head back in, Calvin groaned and whispered, "That will be more than enough, believe me."

Then it was Terry's turn to groan as he reached over and slowly pulled the hairbrush almost all the way out. As he pushed it back in, she sucked on his dick even harder, pulling more of it into her mouth. Calvin groaned deeply.

One would groan and a few moments later, the other one would. Back and forth it went until Terry's hips started to tremble. Calvin pulled the hairbrush handle out of her ass. She jerked her mouth up off his dick and yelled, "No!"

Calvin grinned and reached down to pull her mouth back down onto his dick. She moaned loudly as it went in. "Don't worry, I'm changing over to the cigar tube. Just keep doing what you were doing and let me take care of things."

Terry whimpered softly and then moaned loudly as she started to bob her head up and down. She was taking almost half of his shaft into her mouth on each down stroke. Calvin groaned and whispered, "Oh yeah, you're doing that just right."

His eyes closed for a second and then jerked open. He needed to get the cigar tube lubed up and in her ass. He fumbled the tube once and dropped the oil twice. His sister was sucking his dick like no one had ever sucked it before. She was a natural at it, it seemed. He finally got the tube in place and applied gentle pressure. He groaned as loud as she did as it slowly sank into her asshole. Her hips went to quivering and shaking. He stopped pushing.

Terry made a sound of frustration as she flexed her hips up and down. She was very close to coming and didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to fuck her asshole fast and hard. She groaned in frustration but then realized that if he did, she would come like mad. She whimpered softly as she tried to calm her hips and concentrated on his dick.

As Terry relaxed and sucked her brother's dick harder and faster, he groaned loudly and flexed his hips. In the back of her mind, she knew he would come sooner or later and then she could get her asshole fucked. She sucked even more of his dick in and concentrated on getting him off. Her tongue was flicking and licking everywhere as her head bobbed up and down.

Calvin marveled at the blowjob he was getting from his sister. He forgot about the cigar tube for several minutes as his eyes closed again, his orgasm built higher and higher. As he neared climax, his hand moved and bumped against the tube. His eyes popped open and he grabbed the tube and rammed it home in her ass.

Two things happened quickly. Her ass jerked the tube out of his hand and she swallowed his whole dick. She was coming like mad, trying to yell around his dick one second and sucking hard and fast the next. Then he was coming like never before. His hand somehow caught the cigar tube and fucked her hard and deep with it.

*****

The orgasm that never wanted to end slowly died. Terry found she still had her brother's dick in her mouth. About half of it anyway and it felt smaller and softer. The cigar tube was buried deep in her ass. She could feel it as her inner muscles clamped down on it from time to time. She sighed deeply and sucked on the dick gently, softly, nursing on it like a pacifier.

Calvin shivered and sighed as his sister started to suck on his dick gently. He felt like he was drained completely, both physically and emotionally. His eyes opened and he grinned as he saw just the end cap of the cigar tube sticking out of Terry's ass. He reached over and used two fingers to gently pull on it. He had to pull harder before it slowly moved outward.

When the cigar tube started to move out of her ass, Terry whimpered and tried to hold onto it with her asshole. It had never slipped out on its own before. Then she realized that Calvin was pulling it out. She didn't want it out but she was so relaxed that she let him do as he pleased.

When half the cigar tube was in sight, Calvin slowly pushed it back in. Terry's ass jerked and then shivered as it went deeper and deeper. She whimpered and moaned as she sucked his dick harder. Soon he was fucking her ass slowly with the tube and his dick was getting hard again from her sucking and licking.

"Now for the third act," he whispered as he let go of the tube. It was planted to the cap again.

When it stopped moving, Terry held suction on his dick and slowly raised her head. As the head popped out of her mouth, Calvin started to pull the cigar tube out of her ass. "Are... are you going to fuck my ass now?" She asked quickly and then moaned as the cigar tube came out of her asshole.

Calvin didn't answer her but there was pressure against her anus that felt bigger than the cigar tube. A moment later, she was moaning loudly as something big slowly entered her asshole. It didn't hurt as much as it just made her feel fuller than ever. "What... What is that?" She asked suddenly and then moaned long and loud as whatever it was moved even deeper into her anus.

"Do you remember that dildo mom keeps in her bottom dresser drawer?"

Terry groaned and shivered as her mind supplied a picture of the dildo he was talking about. It was an inch across and six or seven inches long. There were thick veins all along and across its surface. Her hips and butt shivered and jerked as it continued to go in deeper and deeper. Then her mouth was back on her brother's dick and she was sucking it wildly as he slowly fucked her asshole with the dildo.

She wasn't coming but there was an orgasm and a half building deep down in her sex. Then her mind was trying to compare the dildo to Calvin's dick but the filling and emptying of her asshole kept distracting her. Her hips were moving in counterpoint to the dildo and the orgasm kept on growing.

Somewhere along the way, Calvin's dick disappeared from her mouth and he was gone from next to her. That meant something but her mind couldn't tear itself away from the pleasure the dildo was giving her and the growing orgasm. She could feel where the flanged head was as it moved in and out. It was going in very deep and coming out almost to the ring of muscles guarding her rear.

Terry didn't realize it but she was making a whimpering groaning sound that rose in pitch and volume as the dildo went deep and grew softer as it came out. Then she gasped loudly, her hips jerking and jumping as the dildo came completely out of her asshole. "No!" she yelled loudly.

There was movement on the bed behind her and then there was pressure on her anus again. She figured the dildo was going back in but it felt different somehow. It seemed to be softer as it probed her opening. Spongy in fact. Then it dawned on her that it was the head of Calvin's dick.

As it squeezed inside, Terry groaned long and loud, as did Calvin. His dick felt so warm and alive compared to anything else that had ever been in her ass. To Calvin her asshole was so hot and tight that it almost hurt. As his dick went deeper and deeper, her sister's inner muscles kept grabbing onto it and then releasing it. The grab was almost enough to stop his dick from going in for a second or two.

The whimpering groan from earlier was back only louder than ever. Calvin's dick seemed to go on forever and ever as it slowly slid up her ass. Terry marveled at the shivering, quivering, continuous pleasure that coursed throughout her system. She wondered if this was some sort of new orgasm. Then Calvin's hips pressed against her ass cheeks and she came up on all fours and rammed her ass back hard. His dick was as deep as it would go in her asshole.

Terry let out the loudest yell yet and fucked herself with wild abandon. Her ass cheeks were slapping hard and loud against his hips. She was coming with every stroke she made. The orgasm from hell had broken over her but it wasn't putting her to sleep. Just the opposite in fact. The more she came, the more she wanted to come.

Finally, breathing hard and ragged, her body started to slow its attack on the dick in her ass. Her arms gave out and she laid her head back on the bed. A few seconds later, there were hands on her hips and the slapping of her ass continued but now it was Calvin fucking her with long powerful strokes that drove her orgasm back up into outer space.

Terry just lay there enjoying the ride. She was oblivious to everything but the big dick in her ass and the shooting stars of pleasure that went everywhere. Suddenly, there was one hard slap on her ass followed by a second and then a third. There was a warm surge deep in her asshole. With a loud gasp, she pushed up onto her hands and wiggled her ass even tighter to her brother's hips as she realized he was coming deep inside her.

*****

Sometime later, they were lying on their sides, spooned up to each other tightly. Calvin's softened dick was still in her ass. He had one arm under her head and the other across her waist, his hand cupping her breast. He squeezed her breast gently and sighed. "I sure hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Terry chuckled. "I was just thinking the same about you."

"Oh hell yeah," Calvin said and then laughed. "I never came that hard ever in my life."

Terry wiggled her hips and shivered as she felt his dick move inside her asshole. "Me either," she whispered.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her brother asked a few seconds later.

"Not the least bit."

"The one other time I tried it, the young lady kept jumping and saying it hurt." Calvin explained.

"Either she wasn't really into it or you didn't do as good of a job getting her ready." Terry replied. "I know I was ready. Ready, willing, and able. One second you're sliding inside and sliding inside and then your hips touched my ass." She paused to groan softly as her hips flexed slightly, his hardening dick moving inside her ass.

"Then I was coming and going crazy all at the same time."

"I was afraid you were going to hurt yourself there for a minute," Calvin whispered.

"What really blew me away was when you took over fucking my asshole. I couldn't catch my breath for a minute and then all I could do was come." Her hips flexed again. "And then you were cumming in my ass. It felt so warm and... so sensuous. I was out of it totally."

Calvin chuckled. "There is going to be one hell of a mess when I pull my dick out."

Terry giggled and wiggled her hips. His dick was even bigger and getting harder every time she moved on it. "Who says I'm letting you pull it out."

Calvin flexed his hips back and then forward slowly. His dick moved easily in her tight asshole as it grew harder and thicker. "I didn't say I wanted to pull it out.... I was just making an observation."

Terry whimpered as he slowly fucked her asshole. "Shut up and keep fucking me. We've got the rest of our lives to talk about...." She groaned and wiggled her hips from side to side. "Oh yeah, just like that."

Calvin grinned and slowly fucked his sister's tight ass. "Oh yeah, I think anal sex runs in the family." Then another thought crossed his mind. "I wonder what Darla would think of the idea?"

Terry laughed and then groaned softly. "I was thinking about what Debbie would say."

"My dick in her ass and her tongue on your clit?" Calvin said slowly.

"Debbie or Darla?" Terry asked in return.

"Uh huh," Calvin said as his hips moved a little faster and harder. Now they were smacking his sister's ass solidly.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be fun," Terry whispered.

"This fuck or Debbie and Darla?"

"Both or all three. We'll just have to see what happens." Terry replied and then groaned deeply. "Oh yeah, just like that."

Calvin flexed his hips and fucked her deeply. His dick was fully hard now and her hot asshole felt tight and oh so good. "Oh yeah, time will tell and we have plenty of that."

Terry was making a soft whimpering sound. "Mom.... Mom and Dad will be home tomorrow."

Calvin chuckled. "You mean later today."

Terry groaned and nodded. "When is their next trip?"

Calvin groaned, as Terry's inner muscles grew even tighter. "I... I don't know but we'll find time to play believe me."

"I was thinking about Debbie," Terry whispered softly. "Think you could handle two? I have a few other fantasies I want to try out."

"A dirty job but...." Calvin started to say and then he was coming deep in his sister's ass.

Terry's ass was jerking and flex as she came right along with him. Somewhere in the depths of her mind she thought about what it might be like to have this happening with her face buried between Debbie's wide spread thighs. It made her come even harder.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers