Loving Couple Adventures

Story Info
The adventure begins with a three-way.
7.2k words
4.37
92.8k
43

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

Sherrie and I didn't go out very often, but tonight we found a babysitter, and were heading up to one of our favorite bars to see a local band we had heard some good things about. We decided to go out to a semi-fancy dinner first, so I got dressed in a shirt, tie and dress slacks, figuring I could dress down a little by losing the tie after dinner. I was of course ready first, so I sat on the couch in front of the TV and flipped through a couple of games. On time (amazingly) Sherrie called out that she was ready.

I turned off the TV and headed for the front door. The sight that greeted me took my breath away. In the 15 years or so that I have known my wife, I cannot think of a time that she looked hotter. She wore her below the shoulder length auburn hair swept into an up do. She had on a red cocktail dress that I had never seen before. It came down to just above her knees (a little shorter than she usually wore) and had spaghetti straps that showed off her flawless skin, exposed as it was by her choice of hair style. The scooped front exposed some cleavage, but the look was classy, not slutty. She topped off the look with black nylons, and was stooped over slipping on the second of her 4 inch, strappy red heels. She looked amazing, and I gave out a little wolf whistle to let her know I thought so.

"You like?" she asked playfully, doing a little twirl once both shoes were in place.

"I like it so much I'm thinking about ordering in and then locking you in the bedroom with me."

"I didn't buy this dress for no-one to see me in it. We went through the trouble of finding a baby sitter, making reservations, and getting dressed up. We are going out tonight. Besides," she said with her trademark sexy smirk, "if you show me a good time tonight, I may just show you one, if you know what I mean."

I was about to make sexy comment to continue the banter, but before I could open my mouth she pulled me in close and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes and succumbed to the incredible sexy woman that now stood enveloped in my arms. She ran her fingers through my hair, and parted my lips with her tongue. As our tongues danced across each other's lips, I slid my hands down her back until they rested on her bottom. As soon as they settled there, she broke the kiss and said "We have to go or we'll be late."

She turned and walked out the front door, glancing back over her shoulder in enjoyment as I adjusted my semi erect penis before following her into the night. She had been a sexual creature as long as I have known her. We met in college, belonging to a group of people that would show up regularly to see a particular band that played at one of the local bars. The bar didn't card, so it was a popular hangout, but there were a group of about 10-15 of us that were hardcore into the band, and were there for the music more so than just the chance to underage drink. Sherrie and I actually didn't date back in college. We both graduated and went our separate ways, but when that band was having a goodbye show when they broke up a few years later, it brought the old crowd back together. A couple of years older and wiser, we realized we were perfect for each other, and started dating. We have been together ever since.

Sherrie was about 5' 5, 140 pounds. She may not have had a models body, but she did have sexy curves and knew how to carry herself to full effect. Her 34 C breasts were just about the perfect size, and her deep blue eyes competed with her pouty lips for your attention. I admired the sway of her dress as she walked to the car, and hustled past her so I could open the door for her before she got in. I was rewarded with the sight of the skirt climbing up to mid thigh, giving me just a taste of the nylon heaven I loved. I walked around and got into the car, and she playfully locked the door before I could open it. She gave me a little "oops I did it again" hand over an exaggeratedly open moth, before finally relenting and letting me in. As I pulled the car out of the driveway, and headed out into the night, she snuggled up close on my arm. "I love you so much Kevin. I'm so glad we got drunk that night and hooked up. I can't imagine a life more perfect than the one I have with you."

"I know how you feel. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine life could be this good." We drove in silence, fingers entwined, the rest of the way to the Italian bistro I had selected. We were actually a couple of minutes early (I usually pad our start time to allow for Sherrie's habitual tardiness), so we went to the crowded bar area for a quick drink. The bar was full, so we ended up standing by a side table as we drank our drinks. She flirted with me with her eyes as she sipped on her straw, and I basked in the glow of being with the woman that the entire bar, male and female, was wishing they could go home with. It was finally our turn to be seated, so we pushed through the crowd to follow the hostess to our table.

We chatted about how romantic the atmosphere was, and how we wished the server would get here so we could order some wine. As if on cue, a good looking, college age kid appeared, and announced he would be taking care of us. I saw a familiar twinkling in Sherrie's eyes, and was not at all surprised when she said in a flirtatious lilt, "I'll bet you'd take care of me just fine." The poor kid turned beet red, and stumbled through the rest of his spiel. Sherrie let him off the hook by toning it down and played it straight as we ordered an appetizer and a bottle of Shiraz.

"You should ease up on the kid. I don't think he's used to that kind of attention coming from a woman as hot and refined as you are. We do want him to come back with our food and drinks after all."

"Sorry, I guess that was a little over the top. I don't know what it is, but tonight, I feel really horny. I mean really horny. I feel like I'm back in college again." Wow. That was horny. She wasn't promiscuous in college, just wild. She dated a lot, but was a serial monogamous. She was known to be up for anything back then (even girls). Being a close friend, I knew most of her old war stories, and they really kind of turned me on. Our relationship was more mature, and of course we had the kid, house and careers to think about, so we tended to not do all of the crazy sexual stuff that she got into back in the day. Not that our sex life wasn't great, we just weren't doing it in public parks, or having three ways, or sneaking off to the bathroom in a restaurant. We confined ourselves to the bedroom, and concentrated on making the roof shake. But I did love to hear her, even now, recount some of her earlier adventures. If she was that hot already after only one drink before dinner, this could turn out to be an interesting night.

The waiter came back with the wine, and did the wine presentation. He then went ahead and placed my napkin on my lap, and seemed to hesitate before turning to do the same to Sherrie. "Don't worry, I won't bite," she said. He still seemed unsure, but went about his task anyway, only to stop in the middle of placing the napkin on her lap. He quickly regained his composure, put down the napkin, and walked away flustered again.

"What did you do the poor boy now?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to know the answer.

"Well, it wasn't my fault," she said playfully, "but this darn dress somehow rode almost all the way up. I do believe that 'poor' young man is going to be jacking off tonight to an image of my underwear." I nearly spit out the wine I was drinking as she giggled hysterically.

A few minutes later, the appetizer arrived, brought out by a food runner instead of our server. As I started working on the calamari, I felt the gentlest of touches around my ankle. Sherrie was making a show of concentrating on her food, and looking around the restaurant, but the unmistakable feeling of her foot slowly rising, rubbing, fondling my calf was starting to work its magic. I wondered what her plan was as she ran her foot up the length of my thigh. She finally made eye contact again as her foot groped around my crotch and made contact with my again semi erect penis. She wiggled her toes, moving them up and down the shaft, and then rubbed the arch of her foot slowly over the length of my shaft. This was obviously not her first under the table foot job, although it was mine. She was in complete control, touching me just enough to keep me fully aroused, but being subtle enough to not bring me to climax.

Halfway through the appetizer, the waiter re-emerged to check to make sure everything was ok. Sherrie looked in straight in the eye and told him everything was wonderful, all the while continuing to jack me off with her nylon covered foot under the table in his presence. She said I would order for us, and then of course increased her pressure slightly (not enough to make me come) as I struggled though the order. I'm pretty sure he had an inkling of what was going on, because when he asked if there was anything else we needed, he arched his eyebrows.

Mercifully, Sherrie removed her foot from my crotch, and our conversation veered to more mundane topics. I of course didn't need a sexual component to be enchanted by my wife, and was so lost in our conversation that I didn't realize that we had killed the first bottle of wine until our entrees arrived. We order a second bottle, and then savored the food, atmosphere and company. Bradley, our waiter,of course came back to make sure everything was ok, but sensing she had given him enough spank material, Sherrie left him alone for the rest of the meal. We leisured over the second bottle, and declined desert. It was about time to go do our second favorite activity together: hear live music.

Bradley dropped off the check, and as I worked on paying it, Sherrie excused herself to go freshen up. When she came back, she was aglow. "I didn't think the kid had it in him," was all she could say, stifling a giggle.

"What are you talking about?"

"Bradley cut me off on the way to the restroom. He was looking like he was about to have a heart attack, so I put my hand on his arm and asked if everything was ok. He gave me a kind of half smile, and then handed me a piece of paper. I opened it up, and it had his phone number on it. He said he knew I was a happily married woman, but if I was ever interested, he most definitely was."

"What did you do?"

"I put the number in my purse. I told him I was about to go into the bathroom to pull of my panties so I could get good and fucked by my husband's huge cock out in his parking lot. I kissed him on the cheek and told him he was sweet, and if I ever decided I needed a little more cock in my life, I would definitely give him a call."

"And how exactly did young Bradley respond to that," I asked.

"He didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure he came in his pants." We both burst out laughing. We got up from the table, and I threw a few extra dollars into the bill to cover the cost of poor Bradley's dry cleaning. We walked out into the cooling night air arm in arm. "Oh, I almost forgot," Sherrie said, reaching into her purse for something. The next thing I knew her hand was down inside my pocket. I reached in and felt the soft silk of her panties. "I wasn't kidding about taking those off." When we got to the car, I made like I was going to open her door again, but instead pushed her up against the outside of her car door. I leaned in before she could object and kissed her passionately. Our tongues explored each other mouths, and I reached my hand under her skirt to see exactly what kind of game she was playing. I held our kiss despite what I found. She was wearing a garter belt and stockings.

She would wear them for me when we were having sex, but only in the privacy of our own home. I would encourage her from time to time to wear them when we would get dressed up, but she claimed they didn't work for her unless they were part of a lingerie ensemble. Tonight, without me even asking, she had included them in her semi revealing outfit. I massaged her wet pussy for a minute as we stood there out in the open making out, and then broke the kiss as if nothing happened and opened the door for her to get in. As she got in, she hiked her skirt up to give me a good look at her now slick pussy.

When I got in the car she leaned in and again I found myself being attacked by her lips. We were both starting to get really worked up, taking chances we never did, and I started to contemplate if we should just go home before things got to out of hand. "Did you like exposing me back there? Were you hoping Bradley would be watching us and he would ask you to let him fuck me?" She grabbed my hand and put in under her skirt, sliding it up over her smooth stockings, past the point where the stocking tops met flesh, and over to her waiting hole. She rubbed my hand over her dripping slit, and the whispered in my ear, "Please put a finger in me." I did, and she let out a low moan. "Now let's get going or we are going to miss the band."

I started to remove my finger from inside her so that I could drive to the bar, but she held my hand under her dress and said, "I'm not finished with that yet. You are going to have to drive one handed." I shook my head, but was too turned on by my wife's outrageous behavior to say anything. I pulled out into traffic, and she pulled he dress up further, exposing herself to any high sitting driver that might pass us by. That turned me on even more. She moved her hips as we drove, and as we got close to the bar, I could feel her body tense up as she reached the night's first orgasm. I pulled into a parking space, and she removed my finger from her pussy, and delicately placed it between her lips and seductively started to suck all of her juices off of it while looking into my eyes. I almost came right there.

As if reading my mind, she said, "Don't worry baby, were going to take care of you too." She reached down into my lap and undid my zipper, and then fished inside of my boxers for my fully erect cock. She had a little trouble maneuvering it out of my fly between the seatbelt, the steering wheel, and my sitting position, but she was not to be dissuaded. She leaned in with a hunger, and engulfed my throbbing prick in one motion. She is a world class cock sucker and between the footjob, the teasing of the waiter, the exhibitionism, and the finger fuck in the car, I exploded in her mouth in a matter of minutes. She drank all of my come down, and kept me in her mouth until my erection subsided. "Now let's, get drunk and hear some tunes," she said, replacing me in my pants and exiting the car door. I struggled to finish getting myself readjusted, and had to practically run after her to keep up. I was not letting her out of my sight when she was in such a hyper sexualized mood. There is no telling where that would take us.

She was flirting with the bouncer when I caught up to her, a guy we knew from coming here before. She kissed him on the check for letting us in without paying the cover, and as I went passed he said, "It looks like you got your hands full tonight, huh?" I nodded in agreement, and followed my wife in.

Sherrie had located a table in the back, and was waiting for me to make my way through the crowd. She asked me to order us a round of drinks, as she once again needed to go freshened up. Our drinks arrived before she got back, and I almost missed her when she slid into her seat. "I must really look hot tonight. I just got hit on again."

"Another 21 year old boy?" I asked playfully.

"No, a 21 year old girl. She said I looked amazing, and she wished she had my tits, and if she couldn't have them, maybe she could play with them for a little while."

"And what did you say?"

"I said they were accounted for. Then she asked if she could kiss me." Sherrie took a sip of her drink.

"And what did you say to that?"

"I didn't say anything; I just leaned in and kissed her." She took another sip of her drink. "Are you mad?" She looked pensive now.

"Not mad, just a little stunned. I've never seen this side of you before."

"You've seen it before, just not since we've been together. Do you remember how wild I used to be back in college?"

"I do, and it's never been an issue. Trust me; I'm a little turned on tonight thinking about you getting together with all of your admirers."

She took another sip of her drink, downing it. "Really? Thinking about me with other people is turning you on?"

"Well, yeah. You are a hot, seductive, sexually amazing woman. Who wouldn't be turned on? I do have to admit, I'm picturing myself being involved in all of these scenarios. I hope that doesn't ruin it for you."

Before she had a chance to respond, the band came out and started their first set. They were everything we had been told they were, and more. Simply one of the best bands we had heard in years. We had a couple of more drinks during the set. I couldn't tell if Sherrie was being quiet because something was bothering her, because she was just into the music, or if I was just imagining the whole thing. Finally after about an hour, the band took a set break, and the volume sent down a couple of levels so we could easily talk again.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking."

I raised an eyebrow. "About what?"

"About having a three way. I know it's a great fantasy, but would you ever want to have one in real life?" I stumbled for an answer, but before I could figure one out, the waitress came over and we ordered another round. As she went up to the bar to retrieve or order, I noticed something behind where she was standing. It was our old college buddy Lyle.

Lyle was part of our crew back in the day, and even though we stilled lived in the same town, we hadn't seen him in years. He was standing at the bar talking to guy I didn't recognize. When I pointed him out, Sherrie practically fell out of her chair. She waved him over, but he didn't recognize us at first. As the cognition slowly dawned over him, he left the guy he was talking to mid conversation and hurried over to us. "My god, I almost didn't recognize you. How are you guys doing? How long have you been here? What are you guys up to? Oh my god!"

We got him a drink when the waitress came back, and we spent the rest of the set break catching up. He was still working at the same law firm, still married to the same woman, and still living in the same house as the last time we saw him. We exchanged numbers again, with the intent of all going out, but when the band started back up, he excused himself to go back to the group of guys that he had come with. We both gave him a hug, and separated. The band played for about an hour again, and took another break. They were going to have just about one more hour to play before last call. We had started slowing down on the drinking at this point, but were pretty well in the bag.

"We never finished our conversation," Sherrie reminded me when the music cut off. I took a moment to remember what conversation she was talking about. "Would you be interested in having three way in real life."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. I don't know. I've heard that it is one of those things that is better as a fantasy than it is in real life. I think I might get a little jealous seeing you with another man."

"Would you get jealous seeing me with another woman?"

"Probably, but not in the same way. Where is all of this coming from? Are you unsatisfied with our sex life?"

"Oh, no honey, it's got nothing to do with that. I don't know where this is coming from. I'm feeling feelings that I haven't felt in years tonight. It is not that you don't make me feel sexy, but the looks and comments, not to mention the pickup lines tonight have really got my head spinning. I think it might be something I'd like to try."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12