Loving Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, si, papi! Si! Si! Suck them, my stud! So good! Sorba mis tetas con fuerza! So good! Use them! Use me! I want it! Use me!" she begged.

He clamped his teeth firmly on the tit in his mouth and shoved his hand up under her skirt. Her mound of Venus was damp and she wiggled against his hand, urging him on. His middle finger slipped into her pussy as his thumb found her clit and he masturbated her. Mira's slutty schoolgirl arched, pressing her nether lips against his hand and pushing her breast into his mouth as she shuddered in climax. As she relaxed, he scooped her up, pivoted to grab a nylon from the chair, and walked to the bed. He set her down, not quite dropping her onto the mattress, and pulled her hands together over her head. Sighing with the pleasure she had taken from him, she did not resist as he bound her hands together with the stocking and tied them off to the headboard, taking a moment to admire his handiwork before he stripped naked and joined her on the bed.

"You need to be taught what happens to cachonda barata zorrita who tease men as if they are protected by their sex, when it is their sex that needs protection," he growled. "This is what you are asking for, usted pequeña puta tonta. Let's see how you like it!"

He pushed the tiny skirt that masked her quim up to her waist, exposing a shaved mound and pussy lips already glistening with the sex oils from her first climax. Shoving her legs apart, he bent to her slit and found her clitoris standing free of its hood. He began to lick her gash, sipping her juices as Mira bucked under his face, moaning.

"No, sir! Please don't! That's dirty! Stop!" she begged, playing her role to the hilt. "Only mujers de la vida do this with men! Please don't! Don't make me!"

"You flaunt yourself, offering me your body like a streetwalker, and now you don't want to follow through?" Jim retorted, trying to sound like a macho man who will not be denied. "You should not offer what you won't deliver. You're not una virgen ruborizada, muchacha. You are a woman who lights a fire in men. You need to learn how to put out the fires you start, and I will teach you!"

Turning his attention back to her pussy, he continued giving her cunnilingus, watching her labia swell as he licked her and nibbled at her clitoral shaft, her cries going from "denial" to desire as he worked her most intimate parts. She panted as she thrust her mound into his mouth, wanting more of the pleasure he was giving her.

"Ah, papi, si! Si! Pon tus dedos en mi coño y dedo me, mi amante demonio! I want to spend on your hand! You are so good! So good! Please, my darling, make me! Please! Please! Oh, pl-e-e-e-AIEEEHH!"

His fingers in her juicy box and his tongue and teeth on her clit drove her over the edge. Her hips locked in the up position, jamming her nether lips against his face as she came for her lover with a shriek of joy. She fell back, gasping for air, sweat gilding her body in the low light as she enjoyed the afterglow.

Jim did not give her time to bask in post-orgasmic sweetness. Grabbing her knees, he pushed her legs up and back, exposing her labia and the juice dripping from the pink concha between her firm thighs. Rubbing his rigid cock along her wet slit, he used her own womanly moisture to lubricate his tool before it parted her pussy lips and he sank into her coochie, feeling it relax and welcome him.

"Oh yes, mi amor! Take me! I want you inside of me, riding me like a stud-horse takes a brood mare! Ride me hard, my stud! Make me spend on ese pene hermoso largo! You feel so good inside me! Ride me, mi calballero! Ride me!"

The two of them thrashed together, Mira's legs braced on the mattress as she thrust up to meet his hard-driving prick as he attempted to shove her right through the bed. He worked her right nipple with his mouth, milking it with his lips and tongue as he balanced on his left hand while the other squeezed her left breast. She cried with the sensation as a small orgasm overtook her, but did not stop moving as she sought the shattering climax that was building within her. With each stroke, they drew apart until only the head of his penis remained in her vagina before they thrust back against each other so their pubic bones met and his rock-hard cock bumped her cervix. She cried out with each impact, loving it.

"Take me! Fuck me, my Jim! Fuck me deep! I can feel you all the way in, all the way up to my throat! Give it to me! Use my coño! I want to feel you shoot in me! I want your sperm in me! Give it to me! Give it all to me, my stud, my master, my own! Give me your cock and your juice! Please! Please! Please! It's so good! So very good!"

Releasing her boob, he locked her mouth to his and began fucking her faster. Although he was glorying in his role as "master" to his "slut slave," he was not so divorced from his body that he could not tell his climax was close, and he wanted them to cum together. Arching his back, he slid his left hand down her body to find her clit as he let his weight fall on her, patting and rubbing Mira's swollen clitoral shaft. Her eyes flew open and she fought for air as her body surrendered to sensations of ecstasy and an orgasm that would no longer be denied.

"AIEEEAHH! Si! Si! SI! S-I-I-I-I!"

"Take it, slut! Take it! AAAAAAHHH!"

Smashing together with one final stroke, he felt his cockhead smack into his lover's womb even as his cum jetted into her, triggering an explosion in her loins that short-circuited her brain with a joyous pleasure as she climaxed with him, screaming her orgasm into his mouth as her pussy locked onto his wondercock, spasming uncontrollably as she came and her mind tumbled and spun like a ball in a twisting flume, helpless in the stream of sexual intoxication induced by their lovemaking. As the sensations receded, she faded back into the real world, looking up with sated eyes at her lover. He reached to untie her hands.

"Oh, sir. Never have I felt anything like that. If all men could do what you have done to me, this tart would never leave her bed."

"You are not done yet, te burlas niña. You will clean me before you go to the baño and clean yourself, before returning to me dressed as you wish."

"Yes, my sir," she whispered. He swung himself to a sitting position and she knelt between his legs. Taking his penis in her hand, she guided him to her mouth. Taking her time, she carefully licked him clean, laving his cock and his balls to cleanse them of their commingled juices. Looking up at him from under half-lowered lashes, she was pleased to see him looking down at her while his fingers gently stroked her hair. When she was done, she stood and curtseyed before turning to the bathroom.

When she returned a short time later, Mira was wearing perfume, a transparent black silk robe, and black stiletto heels. Jim was lying on his back under the sheet, sipping mescal as she joined him.

"Mi amor, the purpose of that little game was to prove to you that you can dominate a woman should you need to, or should she want you to. Sometimes a woman needs her lover to dominate her, or 'force her,' before she can loose herself from implanted proprieties and surrender to her body's demands to take joy of her being bedded. Now you have an idea of how that can be done ... and what pleasures may await you and your lover if that is how she likes it."

"The idea of taking a woman this way is exciting, my exotic flower of the night, but I foresee danger there. How does one know if a woman is excited by this variety of love-play?"

"True, it is something best approached with caution. If you pin her down during lovemaking after she has invited you into her bed, and she likes it, you may tentatively suggest it and see what she says. If on the other hand she asks you for such play, you know you can deliver what she needs. If you are in her bedroom, look for clues like masks, handcuffs, soft ropes, or leather thongs; but as you say, go slowly until she makes it clear what she needs.

"As I," Mira went on, sliding a hand down his chest to find and grasp his penis, "am making it clear what I need of my magnificent stud. I want you between my legs, me riding you, as we take our pleasure of each other. Come to me, mi ansioso joven semental, and let us give each other the pleasures of the flesh we love so well."

During the night, the two lovers woke twice. The first time, they swung around into a 69 and brought each other off with powerful climaxes. The second time, they simply cuddled and talked, their conversation ranging from the simple to the profound before they finally fell back asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, they exchanged few words. Mira showered first, and when Jim came out of the baño he found his AWOL bag neatly packed and sitting at the foot of the bed. He retrieved one item from it before going downstairs with Almira for breakfast. Emiliano and Julio were already eating. The two seafarers lingered until it was clear the Don and Doña had finished before they approached.

"Jim, mi amigo, the Ojo Grande awaits. She is fueled and supplied, and we are ready to sail," Emiliano said. His expression told Almira that although he was sorry to be the one separating them, he was eager to get back to Manzanillo and his own family.

"Very good, mi capitán. I will be along directly." The captain nodded and with a jerk of his head motioned Julio to follow him as he left the dining room.

A short time later, the two lovers walked slowly to the pier, hand in hand, Manuel following behind with Jim's bag. Emiliano and Julio were going through the routine they followed before getting under way. Mira and Jim were too caught up in each other to notice.

"I have something for you," Jim finally said, reaching into his pocket. He took out a small box and handed it to her. She opened it to find a pair of faceted helenite earrings that matched the pendant resting between her breasts, the oval stones swinging free within a larger oval of precious metal. She smiled a little and put them on before reaching into the pocket of her flowing crimson skirt.

"I have something for you as well, cariño," she said. She handed him a heavy silver men's identification bracelet, his name deeply incised in black-finished Roman letters on the top. She turned it over in his palm so he could read what was written in flowing script on the back: "To my stallion, con amor, A." With a smile, he fastened it on his left wrist.

"I wish you did not have to go, mi amor," she said. "But you and I both have duties and obligations, you to your family business and your education, I to the Azul and the people of Chicalo; and the two do not overlap." A single tear trickled down her cheek. He brushed it away as the engine of the Ojo Grande burst into life behind them and settled down to a purring idle as it warmed up. He gathered her into his arms and they shared a final, gentle kiss of farewell. She looked up into his eyes.

"Remember me, my darling. Goodbye."

"I will never forget you, thou wise goddess of love and beauty." Without looking back, he jumped down to the cockpit of the cruiser, where Emiliano met him.

"Mi amigo, would you take the wheel? The course is laid in; just follow it. I will go forward and let go the bow line. Julio has the stern line." Without waiting for a reply, he moved to the bow as the stocky mate let go the mooring line, quickly coiling it and shouting, "All clear aft!" as the eye hit the deck. Jim gave the Grande a touch of throttle as the forward line came aboard, and eased her away from the dock. When they were well clear, he headed out to sea, following the course tracker.

After the lines were secure, Julio met his skipper in the cabin, where he was putting on a pot of coffee.

"Mi capitán, why do you have Señor Jim steering the boat? You never allow passengers to drive her, only you or me." The captain looked up toward the helm concealed by the bulkhead and then back at him.

"Julio, my friend, unless I am very much mistaken Doña Almira was our amigo's first. His first woman, almost certainly; possibly su primer amor. That being so, rather than allowing him to brood over having lost her, I put him to work. He will be better off doing than thinking for a while. And if God is kind, we will find a big albacore for him to bring back to his hotel, so he arrives in triumph." He turned to the chart he had spread on the table, studying it. "Let's see ... right about here, I think."


The sun was two fingerbreadths above the western horizon when the Ojo Grande pulled into her slip in the small craft basin of Manzanillo. She was met by a young man in the white jacket and checked pants of the Plaza del Mar's kitchen staff, two muscular boys in their mid-teens, a girl who was at the sprouting-up-before-blossoming-out stage of puberty, and a petite, slender woman who was half a head shorter than Emiliano wearing an expression that combined relief with wifely "What took you so long?" irritation. The boys caught the lines thrown to them and secured the charter boat to the dock as the captain cut the engine. Julio helped the pot boy carry the big tuna Jim had caught after nearly an hour's fight to a pickup with the logo of the hotel on its doors while his captain secured the cruiser. At last he and Jim stepped onto the dock, Jim stepping back to avoid the rush as Maria and Corazón enveloped Emiliano with hugs while the boys hung back to let their mother and sister go first. When his sons had respectfully greeted their father, he turned to the American and performed the introductions.

"Thank you for bringing mi marido safely back to us, Jim Powell," said Maria. "He may not be much, but he is the only one I have." The adoring look she gave Emiliano changed any sting the words might have had into a statement of love.

"Do not underrate him, ma'am. His mastery of his craft and skills is far beyond those of most that go down to the sea in ships, who do business in great waters and see the works of the Lord and his wonders of the deep. He copes with crisis with great aplomb and is slow to frighten. His confidence is well founded and inspiring to those around him." They began to walk toward the truck waiting to bring Jim back to the hotel.

"You credit me entirely too much, mi amigo. It was your wisdom and invention that brought us safe to shore and enabled us to repair her, after all." Jim handed his bag to the pot boy and turned back to the family grouped around their father and husband.

"I suppose this is goodbye, mi capitán. Fair winds and a following sea to you, and my thanks for a most memorable experience."

Emiliano wrapped Jim in the abrazo of male friends in Hispanic cultures. "It has been a pleasure having you aboard, my friend. When next you return to Manzanillo, we must do this again."

"Oh, yes," said Maria, "I almost forgot. Graciana left you a message. Unfortunately, she will not be able to spend time with you, because the flu swept through Aeromexico's cabin staff and laid much of the roster low. She was called back the day after she got here, and will not have any time off before you fly home. She was very sorry about that, she was looking forward to showing you the town."

"What cannot be helped cannot be helped. Another time, perhaps." Jim got into the little truck.

"Vaya con Dios, my friend," said Emiliano. The family waved as the pickup drove away.

Jim walked into the lobby of the Playa del Mar, heading for the front desk, a shower, a change of clothes and a drink before dinner. The elevator doors opened, and Sir Warwick, his arm around Pooja's waist, emerged. They spotted him and changed course to intercept him as the clerk handed him his room key.

"So you have finally returned, Professor!" said Warwick. "I was worried you wouldn't make it back in time to fly home with us. I hope you don't mind, but I had the manager let us into your room to pack your things, just in case."

"That was a kindness, boss. I thank you and your charming maiden with so exquisite a form and eyes shining like the moon reflected in a still, inky pool for your consideration."

Pooja smiled. "Your vacation in Chicalo has done wonders for you, just as Ohnaka and the others said. I'm happy for you, Professor X. We're going to have a drink before dinner; would you care to join us?"

"Perhaps you would care to join me for dinner instead," Jim replied. "We had a bit of luck on the way back and I boated a big albacore. There's more than enough tuna steak if you would do me the honor of being my guests at dinner."

"We would be happy to," she said. She and Warwick headed for the bar as Jim went to his room to continue the program he'd laid out for himself.

The Kaplan Tri-Sigs and their girls took over one corner of the dining room, the round tables making dinner conversation and table-hopping easy. Jim was secretly amused when he realized that of the four who had been in Chicalo with him, only Ohnaka, the ladies' man par excellence, had picked up a new girl, this one a buxom Canadian who looked as if she was part Inuit. After dinner, when the others adjourned to the nightclub Jim went up to his room and a bed that, though unoccupied, no longer felt lonely.


The Tri-Sig charter lifted off shortly after noon the next day. Jim had been surprised to see that the chief cabin attendant was Graciana, whose eyes lit with delight when she recognized him. The flight north was loud, but nowhere near as rowdy as the trip down had been. Graciana delivered him an in-flight snack, but it was not until after the airliner had disgorged half its passengers at Dallas and taken off again for JFK that she had time to join him in the same row of seats he had occupied on the flight to Manzanillo nearly a fortnight before. The forward cabin was now nearly deserted, and she greeted him with a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before sitting down.

"I heard your vacation was, perhaps, a bit more of an adventure than you expected?" she teased gently in Spanish, easing out of her pumps and flexing her toes.

"I will say I had not expected my fishing trip would involve so much more than fishing," he admitted, "nor that half my vacation would be spent in a fishing village far from the bright lights of the big city. Yet it was indeed a great adventure, as you say. Chicalo is by no means a tourist trap, but that just makes its charms all the more enjoyable. It is more like the Old Mexico of the travelogues made before World War II; life moves at a different pace there. When all is said and done, it is at least for me a much more desirable place than a travel destination like Manzanillo."

"I see that you bought a new wardrobe while you were there. One I think suits you better than the stuffy way you were dressed on the way down." She pushed up the armrests and twisted in the seat to put her slender feet into his lap in a tacit request for a massage. Obediently, he set to work with his fingers and thumbs, finding and rubbing out the aches in her soles and toes with their lacquered nails.

"It is certainly more comfortable, though I'll likely find it too light for the cold weather into which we are flying. Even though I was born and raised in the snow belt, I much prefer the warmth of the Latin sun to the northern winter's chill."

"So Maria led me to understand, relaying what my cousin said when he phoned her. He told us that you were having the time of your life in that coastal town. That perhaps for the first time, you were ... happy."

"I am not sure that 'happy' is the right word, my sweetly perfumed lovely. I think 'appreciated' might be more accurate. Either way, I received an education in life and living I did not expect, and for which I am most grateful." His hands moved to her calf and the back of the knee, easing the tensions he felt there as they worked. Graciana purred under his ministrations, a small smile on her lips, not moving until finally an insistent bong from the galley phone that meant the cockpit crew was calling compelled her to put on her shoes. But before she got up to answer it, she leaned close for a moment.