Loving Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers

I wanted my son. I wanted him as a man, as a lover. I wanted to fall asleep at night, holding my son in my arms. I wanted him so much, so bad. And I could have him. I didn't have to lay alone at night anymore, wishing and wanting. I could have it. I could have a man that could stand with me as an equal. Andrew was smart, sophisticated, charming, witty. In my son I had everything I wanted in a man.

I fell asleep, safe in the knowledge that this would be the last night I ever fell asleep alone.

I woke up the next morning, my mind set, prepared for what I was about to do. I showered and picked out my clothes with more care than I had in years. The top was red and low cut. It showed off my cleavage to the maximum. The skirt was black and short with a deep slit so I could show plenty of leg. My earrings were bright brown stones to bring out my eyes, and matched my necklace, drawing even more attention to my breasts. I walked out of my door looking like I was made for sex. I felt like a teenage girl getting ready for her first date. But I wasn't. I was a grown woman seducing the man of my dreams.

I walked into the kitchen to see Andrew halfway finished with is cereal.

"Morning sweetheart," I said as I walked in.

"Morning Mom. Whoa! Mom!" His mouth literally dropped. I can't begin to explain how special that made me feel.

"What? Something wrong?"

"No, just... Wow. You look great, Mom! Like, really sexy!"

"Aww, thank you honey." I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then walked back over to the coffee machine. I changed my mind. I poured myself a glass of orange juice instead. I leaned against the counter and drank it down, quietly watching as he eyed my body. I was putting myself on display for him. He turned away just as I was finishing the glass, thinking I hadn't caught him. Silly boy, he could have looked all he wanted to.

"I'm off. Oh," I said, turning back to him. "Thank you for my flowers, sweetheart," I said. I leaned over him and softly kissed him on the lips. It was just a moment longer than was strictly motherly. He would be thinking about that kiss all day, I knew I would. I walked out the door and drove my car around the block.

"Oh my," Bernie said when I came in.

"Down boy," I smiled at him.

Following me into my office, he asked me, "So what's going on boss? Sexy yesterday, sexier today, what should I be expecting tomorrow?"

I smiled at him, "Just a midlife crisis, Bernie."

He laughed and walked back out to the front. I had him cancel all my appointments for the afternoon, and after lunch, after kissing one of my tulips for luck, I left. I wanted to be home before Andrew was.

I walked into the house and went straight to his room.

"Hello, Mrs. Davon."

"Hello, Virtue." When her face popped up on his television, I marveled again at my son's masterpiece. "When will Andrew be home?"

"According to his current schedule and current traffic models, Andrew should be home at 8:24 pm."

Truly impressive. "Thank you, Virtue."

"You're welcome. Is there anything else I may do for you?"

"Yes, please tell Andrew to dress for dinner," I said as I walked out of the room.

I went to my bathroom and drew a bath, throwing in two lilac bath bombs. As I soaked in the tub, I let years' worth of stress wash out of me. Years of dissatisfaction and disappointment slowly soaked out of my skin as I relaxed. I stood up and let myself air dry. I always felt like my skin was softer when I didn't dry off with a towel. I applied unscented lotion all over my body and then went into my closet. I chose a red dinner gown. It went down to mid-calf, but the slit in it went almost all the way up my leg. It was tight on me, following and flowing along every curve of my body. And it would fall beautifully when I took it off. As I was doing my make up, I heard Andrew come in and walk towards his room. It was at that moment that I knew I wasn't going to wear a bra or panties.

I had picked up a dinner of spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. Andrew loved spaghetti. I lit candles and turned down the lights, soft music playing in the background. I think it really said something about the status of my marriage that I didn't care whether or not Ben was in the house.

As I slipped on a pair of 5 inch heels I heard a knock at my door.

Andrew stood on the other side. He was wearing a black pinstriped suit with a beautiful gray tie that brought out his eyes. His hair was combed back and he smiled at me, "Mrs. Davon. I was hoping for the honor of escorting you to dinner."

A small shiver ran through my body as I smiled. Andrew was always willing to get into the spirit of things. This was going to be easier than I thought. I wondered how often he had thought of doing this very thing. "I would be delighted, Mr. Davon."

We sat down to dinner and talked about everything and I kept the wine flowing. I was committed to making this happen, and I wasn't above getting my son drunk to do it. Instead of sitting across from each other, I sat right next to him. I caressed his hand and thigh, watching confusion and lust and hope build in his eyes.

I took his hand in mine and stood up, "Come with me, sweetheart. There's something we need to discuss." He was apprehensive, but my son never disobeyed his mother. I took him into my bedroom and he stood facing me. "Andrew, have you ever been with a woman before."

"Um... No, ma'am." He was nervous. "I've had girls suck me off, but I've never gone all the way."

I smiled warmly at him. "Honey, you know I love you, right?" He nodded. "And you know I would never do anything to hurt you?" He swallowed and nodded again. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course, Mom."

"Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

That was all I needed to hear. I slipped the straps of my dress over my shoulders and it fell, pooling on the ground around me. This was it. Past the point of no return. I was standing in front of my son, wearing nothing but a pair of high heels, a few pieces of jewelry, and my make-up. I watched his eyes as the roved over my body. He started at my feet and worked his way up. Up my legs, stopping at my pussy. I didn't shave it, but I kept it trimmed short. Then he moved up, up my hips, my stomach, stopping again to take in my breasts. Then he was on the move again, up my neck, my lips, finally meeting my own eyes.

I saw my own lust reflected in his eyes. Thank God. I walked over to him and took his face in my hands. "Andrew, I love you, and I will always love you, no matter what."

I kissed him, softly at first. Then I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me into him. I slipped my tongue past his lips and began to enwrap myself in him. I took all of him in that kiss. I took my hands from his face and gently pushed him away from him. "I want to see you."

I started with his tie, unknotting it and pulling it from around him. I took off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. My heart began beating faster and faster as his smooth chest was revealed to me. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I could see his hard cock pressing up against his boxers, tenting them out. I knelt down in front of him and slid them down his legs.

Ironic, I was in the same position as the little slut who started all this, kneeling in front of my son's cock. I looked up at him. My son was so beautiful. I looked past his abs and chest and into his steely eyes. "Do you want this," I asked him, lightly running my fingers down his shaft.

"Yes," he strained. "Please."

"I love you, Andrew." It had been a while, but I still had the skill. I slid his cock into my mouth, my tongue playing along the underside, tracing the bulging veins I found there. He moaned out loud as I brought my hand up to fondle his ball.

I sucked him in. Mentally, I was competing with the girl I saw him with. She was just pretending to be me, a stand in, but now, my son had the real thing. I could feel him at the back of my throat. I swallowed and took him all the way.

"God, yes, mom yes." I felt his balls contract and knew what was coming. A moment later his cum was shooting down my throat.

I loved it. I never knew sucking cock could make me feel this good. I loved how he tasted, how he felt, throbbing in my mouth. I loved how powerful and in control it made me feel. I was so proud of myself. And I had beaten that little slut.

I stood up and pulled him with me onto the bed. I was shocked when he brought his lips to mine. I had just swallowed his cum, but he didn't hesitate. He kissed me, deeply.

His lips slowly moved away from me as he began kissing his way down my neck, my collar, licking his way through the valley between my breasts. He kissed and sucked on my globes until he came to their peeks. My nipple went into his mouth. His tongue began to play with it as he suckled on me. It was like I was breast feeding him all over again, only better. It was so much more.

He sucked on one, then gave the other the same loving attention, before he began to move on. I could feel his cock hardening against my leg as he moved lower and lower. He kissed his way down my belly. I giggled as his tongue playfully slipped into my navel.

Finally, he arrived at his destination. He didn't play around. His dove straight into my pussy with his tongue and fingers. He could use some work, but it was still wonderful. The last time a man had done this to me was in college, before I met Ben. Having Andrew do it to me now, I couldn't imagine why I had waited this long. I could feel his tongue, slithering and sliding against my walls and for the first time in over 20 years a man made me come. I arched my back and gripped the sheets as my juices flooded out of me, but Andrew still didn't pull away. He kept licking and swallowing, taking as much of me into him as he could.

I was worn out, but he wasn't done with me. He pulled himself back up my body and brought his lips to mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I was suddenly tasting myself on his lips. I loved it. I loved the mixture of us. The salty, tanginess of his cum mixed with my own nectar on his tongue.

As we kissed, I felt the head of his cock at my pussy lips. His hips pressed down and he slowly slid into me. He didn't stop, didn't pull back, didn't rush. He just slowly and deliberately slid his cock into me until he was as deep as he could go, as deep as anyone had ever been. Finally, my son was back where he belonged.

He was mine. I looked into his eyes and I knew. My Andrew, my son, was my man, my soul mate. I found out I was mistaken. As he began to pump himself into me I found out that he could go deeper. And he did. He looked into my eyes and drove himself into me. There was passion in those grey eyes. Passion and lust and love. Most of all love.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss. He never stopped pumping though. It wasn't the fast, rutting pace his father always set. It was hard, deliberate. As if he were establishing something. He was claiming me. My tongue wrapped around his. As much as he belonged to me, I belonged to him. In and out he drove, deeper and deeper.

I pushed on his shoulder and he understood. He rolled over, pulling me on top of him. My God, if I felt him before, I really felt him now. I didn't start moving right away. I was still getting use to have something this big inside of me. I had toys that were about his size, but nothing compares to the real thing.

Andrew wouldn't let me wait though, he wasn't going to give me the chance to calm down or catch my breath. I gasped as he suddenly sat up and took my breasts back into his mouth. I loved it. He was inside of me and nourishing his lust with my body at the same time. I absolutely loved it. I loved everything he did to me. I was his mother, his lover, and his woman.

I started moving, slowly grinding down and up on his cock. Just a little at first, but I began to lift up higher and higher each time. Which only drove him deeper and deeper.

"Yes, Mom! Yes!"

"I love you, Andrew! I love you!"

I understood that I belonged to him. He understood that he belonged to me. I picked up the pace, going faster and faster. Slamming my pussy down on him harder and harder. Our breathing was becoming ragged as we both approached our climax.

He came first. His body tensed and he thrust up into me one last time. His cock shot its essence deep into me. That warm fluid splashing on my walls over and over set off my own orgasm. I screamed his name as I came. My juices flooded over him and I fell down to lie on his chest.

"I love you, Andrew. I love you," I gasped between breaths.

His strong arms wrapped around me and hugged me to him. "I love you too, Mom."

shaide87
shaide87
576 Followers