Loving Mother or Pervert? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking for a few moments, Vicky sighed and lightly stroked his hair as she decided she should be responsible and answer his questions. "Well, fucking is when two people have sex, honey. But since someone can have their hand around your cock while you slide in and out, that's what I meant by fucking my hand, sweetie." Tomas seemed to understand and he nodded a bit, thinking before his next question. "So, what...well what happens when you have sex with someone, mom?"

God, now she wished she had explained this long ago. It felt awfully awkward to explain all this to a grown up boy and it was a situation that probably very few people ever found themselves into. Thinking about how to explain it, she continued stroking his hair as he wrapped an arm around her waist, head moving to her chest and resting on her breasts. "Well when the man is very hard like you were last night, he puts his cock in the girl's sex and slides in and out until he cums, like you did last night. It can be slow, or fast, and the lovers caress and kiss while doing it. That's how sex goes, hun."

"I've never seen how girls look down there. I walked on Lara when she was getting dressed once, but all I saw was...well..." Tomas actually blushed as he told his mom about this, feeling his young cock come to life as he remembered that day. "Well all I saw was hair between her legs and then I had to close the door." Lifting his head from her chest, Tomas looked into his mother's eyes in the same innocent way as before and once again said something that at first shocked her.

"Can you show me your sex, mom? I know you said we're not supposed to see each other's privates, but I want to know. Please?" The request took Vicky by surprise and she swallowed, looking into her son's eyes after he spoke. For a moment, her heart beat faster as she struggled to decide how to answer. But then she knew it was her responsibility to educate her son and as she thought about it, she smiled and kissed her son's cheek. "Mommy can show you her pussy, but just this once honey, alright? You can call it that, yes." She laughed softly and even maybe a bit nervously as she saw his face when she said the word pussy, but then he nodded and smiled too.

"Alright mom. And do you....well...just this once..." As he hesitated a bit, he pushed the sheet down and she saw the big bulge in is boxers. Biting her bottom lip and thinking quickly as she looked at him, she saw him looking back as he pushed his boxers down to expose his hard cock to her. "Sorry, I'm...I'm really hard again mom. Can you stroke my cock too, before we get up?" Vicky really couldn't believe the situation she put herself into and it was only a matter of time before this also got to her. Slowly, she moved up on her knees in the bed, moving to be on his right. Staying on her knees near his head, his mother smiled down at him as she took a deep breath and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her PJ pants.

Tomas held his breath as he watched his mother about to push her pants down, his cock throbbing and he couldn't wait for her to touch him again. Looking down from her face, he focused below her waist as the soft pants began to slide down her round hips, exposing his mother's soft flesh. Slowly, she pushed them lower until Tomas saw his mother's pink, bare pussy coming into view inches from his face, Vicky spreading her soft thighs apart to give him a better view. Then once she was exposed to her son, she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his long cock, quickly beginning to stroke him up and down as he stared at her naked crotch. Blushing, she watched him, a soft smile on her face as she reached down with her free hand to spread her pussy open for him to see.

"So what do you think, honey?" Tomas looked up slowly, moaning softly as he felt his mother's fingers tightening around his shaft and rubbing faster. Then he looked down at her pussy again, noticing that it was glistening now and that made him wonder. "I think you're wet there, mom. Where...well how...well...you said the guy's cock goes in the girl's pussy?"

She knew she was wet now, she could feel it and her arousal affected her actions considerably, making her do and feel things she never would have before. Looking down into his eyes, she smiled softly and took his hand, then slowly, she guided it between her hot thighs and to her warm pussy. Tomas was holding his breath when he saw where she was guiding his hand, and when he felt his fingers come in contact with the wet and soft flesh of his mother's sex, he was like hypnotized, unable to look away as she pressed two of his fingers against what felt like a very wet hole and she then forced his fingers inside of herself. Feeling how incredibly wet and hot it was inside of her hole, Tomas looked up to see his mom with a pleased expression on her face as she smiled. "That's where you put your cock, sweetie. In the girl's hole that's hidden between her pussy lips. See how wet and hot and it is? It feels really good inside, for both lovers."

The thought of how it would feel to have his hard sensitive cock inside of that wet hole was too much for the poor kid and as his mother's hand kept stroking his cock like a pro, Tomas grunted as he ejaculated and barely had the time to roll his hips so he came in the sheets instead of up in the air. Cumming hard, he moaned softly as he felt his mother move his hand away from her pussy and let go of it, still jerking his cock until he was done. Then slowly, she smiled down at him and pulled up her PJs and then fixed his boxers." Alright young man. Time to go do your chores. Your sister will be getting up son and I want the house to be clean." Nodding, Tomas smiled and got up, headed out of the room.

Vicky stayed there for a moment, thinking about everything that happened. So far nothing too bad had happened, but she wondered how much more her son would want to learn, and how much she'd be willing to teach him.

To be continued...

12