Loving Neighbours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZOE
AZOE
7 Followers

She was however oblivious to my anger and she lifted my hands and put them on her shoulders and took a step forward. She was just half a feet away from me with her jeans hanging at her knees and my pyjama already dropping at my feet. Then she brought her hands around my waist and held me. I was still looking perplexed as she took one-step further towards me.

Because of my short height, her boobs were daring me for a touch and hot breathe from my nostrils was being cooled by the fan in between her boobs. This was bringing goose pimples on her boobs and sending hair-raising sensations to her hands and legs. Everything was happening in such a flurry that I was losing further in the lost battle.

She moved further and I turned my head before her boobs hit me squarely on the face. They landed up on my left cheek pressing my face against the wall. However, now I was facing a new problem that was more arresting than the tingling of her boobs. Her hands have started tightening around my waist and our under garments have started touching.

Slowly, the goose pimples have started entering my body and I had suddenly started feeling cold. Involuntarily, my hands around her head started tightening further pressing her face near my ear. She entered her hands at the top of my stretchable undies and pressed my round ass lightly.

I was already regretting the tightening of my hands but still moved myself ahead so that our pussies were rubbing against each other. I was used to hard and thick rod of Jassi pinning into me in such a situation however, the rubbing of our flatness against each other was sensational in its own right. It was like striking two flat pieces of amber, which an expert woodman uses to produce fire.

I must say that fire was indeed been produced at the place where I wanted to deny it at any cost. My self-control was fast receding like sand from the hand and I wanted it to stop but I was aware I had no control in starting and have no control in stopping it. It is at this moment that Nitu breathe out in my ear and I melted in her embrace.

She then stuck out her wet tongue and licked my ear from top. I held her face tightly and pressed it against my ear. Then I moved my hands down, pulled my panties down to my knees, and did the same to her panties. Her furry pussy hair sprung into action and I started rubbing my hand over them.

Nitu moaned and whispered in my ear," Ohhh, so here is the switch I was looking for so desperately. This is the place which turns you into an apple pie" I felt the first drops of juices lubricating my moist pussy. For the first time, I turned my face and looked her in the eyes. She was looking hot and her lips were wet.

This closeness of her lips was urging me to taste them, feel them, lick them from edge to edge and may be suck them. Nitu gave a little smile and kissed me full on my nose with her open mouth. I pulled her hips closer to feel the bareness of her cunt over mine. This energised her for more and then she gave me a kiss full on my lips. My thick set off lips responded well to the onslaught.

I pushed my tongue in her mouth and felt the underside of her tongue. This is an expertise taught by Jassi that underside of the tongue is the most sensuous part of the mouth. He says it is easily reachable, silky unlike the top, and has a no. of nerves flowing through it, which carries warm blood increasing the sensuousness of the area.

In response, Nitu pushed her hands far below and reached my pussy from behind which I feel is most comfortable if you are hugging, as it does not hamper the closeness of the bodies in any manner. Now I held her tightly, pressed her boob from top, and started licking her left boob in circles. She lost control over herself maybe for the first time and she inserted a finger in my throbbing cunt.

We kept on pouncing upon each other in the same standing position until we were completely exhausted. After about twenty minutes, we were both warm and nicely doughed that we realised that she has not even removed her jeans. We both looked down and then at each other and laughed at the situation.

I told her," Nitu, naughty gal, don't try and turn me into a lesbo" to which she said she has no such plans and it all was not planned but happened. She said come to kitchen and we will talk while making some tea.

I said," Now, I am afraid even going to a public park with" and we both laughed heartily. We went to kitchen and she said she is sorry if I regret anything we have done. I said what we have done is not normal but it is one beautiful experience I will not like to repeat.

AZOE
AZOE
7 Followers
12