Loving Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" she asked, her hands coming up to grasp the knot of my tie.

I swallowed hard. Feeling as though my mouth was full of glue, I simply nodded. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this nervous in front of a woman, but Susie had a power all her own and I was succumbing to it quickly.

"If you don't want to do this," she said, dropping her gaze, "I understand."

I'm not sure what finally broke me. Perhaps it was the sadness in her voice and on her face. Perhaps it was her beauty, her youthful innocence radiating from her in waves. Perhaps it was the fact that I wanted to finish what we'd started. Or it could have even been the need to use her body to relieve my frustrations. Whatever it was, my nervousness vanished and I grasped her hands in mine, engulfing her fingers in my grip. When she looked up at me, I dipped my head down and claimed her mouth once again. Only this time, I was full of determination and desire, all hesitation and clumsiness gone. I had made a promise to please her, and I intended to make good on it.

I released her hands to grasp her hips, feeling the smooth warmth of her bare skin against my own. Blindly, she fumbled with the knot of my tie as our tongues danced in yet another mindless and passionate kiss. She finally managed to undo my tie, ripping it from around my neck to throw it on the floor. She didn't hesitate before starting to work her way down my shirt, undoing the buttons.

I had to feel her closer to me, the scant few inches between us too far for me. I moved one of my hands up her back, stroking along her spine. Susie squirmed at my touch, but didn't pull her lips away from mine. I felt each ridge as I went higher, lingering around the clasp of her bra. I continued onward and dipped under her mane of hair to finally grip the back of her neck, pulling her tighter into our searing kiss. As though she sensed my desire, she moved forward and our bodies were finally pressed together. I wrapped my other hand around her waist, clutching her warm body against my own. As her stomach pressed into my groin and felt the hardness that dwelled there, I swallowed yet another moan from her.

I was surprised when I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders, pushing my dress shirt off my body. All that was left was the undershirt, and I broke the kiss, eager to get it off. I reluctantly released her body and pulled the confining garment off. As the hem of the shirt rose over my stomach and chest, Susie's silken fingertips followed, tickling me slightly. I threw the undershirt on the floor to join the dress shirt and tie and wrapped my arms around her once again, needing to devour her mouth and feel her naked skin against my own.

I moaned appreciatively as Susie's arms wrapped around me to move over my back. I moved both hands down her body until they finally grasped the firm womanly globes of her ass, the flesh taut and hot in my grip. I pulled her into me, my manhood pressing harder into her stomach. Our kiss became frenzied, neither of us shy about what we wanted. Her hands moved down my back to rest at my hips. I didn't resist when she slowly pulled away from me. Breaking our kiss, we looked at each other, our breathing heavy. She looked so passionate and sexy there before me with her swollen lips and flushed face.

Silently, Susie ran her hands down the naked skin of my chest, her fingernails lightly scratching my nipples. Her eyes followed her hands down to the waistband of my slacks, her tongue sneaking out to briefly wet her lips. She looked up at me then and smiled before quickly unbuckling my belt. She pulled it off just as she had my tie, throwing it away with the growing pile of clothes. I could hear her deep breaths as she undid the button and the zipper, her delicate hands brushing my cock through the material. Her fingernails scratched me as her hands dipped under the waistband, gripping my slacks and underwear firmly. As she kneeled down to lower the last pieces of clothing I wore, I sat on the bed and quickly slipped off my dress shoes, removing the final barrier she had to cross.

After throwing the clothing away, she remained kneeled in front of me and her gaze traveled up my feet and over my legs. She spent several minutes staring at my cock before continuing up over my stomach and chest before she finally caught my eyes. I looked at her, her innocence at war with the desire that seemed to course through her veins. She was truly a very sexy young woman.

"Do you want me to...?" Susie asked, hesitating. With her eyes staring at my cock and her hand slowly inching up my leg toward it, her unasked question was obvious to me.

I shook my head. "Not if you don't want to."

She looked back up at me, then back down at my swollen manhood. With a determined look, her hand moved the last few inches and wrapped around my width firmly. I groaned as her hand enveloped me, the pleasure shooting through my body. Her touch was so warm, her skin so soft...

Through eyes heavy with desire, I watched as Susie moved her head closer to my tip. I could feel the heat of her breath stirring across my skin. Everything was lost then as her lips finally touched my tip and my eyes closed in rapture. She started with soft kisses, lingering around my head before placing feather-soft kisses up and down my shaft. Her free hand had moved up to grasp my hip, holding me in a grip that I wasn't about to leave. I leaned back, my hands supporting me as her lips and tongue moved over me.

Her soft kisses turned to licks, her tongue running up and down my length one second and lightly flicking over me the next. Her grip held me prisoner to her exploring mouth. Her quiet moans and rapid breaths were the only sounds that I could hear. I shifted on the bed, groaning as she worked over me, the sensations too pleasurable for me to endure.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, okay?" Susie asked.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her, her gaze turned up to me.

"I want to know when you're going to cum," she repeated.

With that, she dropped her head back down and finally took my cock in her mouth. I cried out, gripping the sheets beneath me as her head dipped lower. She kept my manhood prisoner in her warm hand, holding me steady as she plunged down my length inch by inch. She sucked on my flesh strongly, the pull demanding almost to the point of needy. I could feel her wet mouth gliding up and down my shaft, could feel her tongue stroke over my skin as she moved, and could feel the tight grip of her hand as she held me.

I couldn't believe that she was doing this. This young woman was sucking my cock, her head bobbing purposefully as her mouth worked over me. The strands of her hair flew about her head, covering her face from my gaze. I forced myself to brush her hair to the side so that I could see her face as she sucked me. I rested my hand against her, holding her as she moved, letting her do what she wanted. I sat there and felt her silken strands move through my fingers as her silken mouth moved over my hard and throbbing member.

As she continued, her moans and sighs were soon accompanied by a gentle sucking sound. She was now alternating between engulfing my cock in her mouth, lightly kissing around its width, and running her tongue over its length. I didn't know where she had learned to do this, but she truly was a master in my eyes. Just as I thought I was going to explode in her sweet mouth, she pulled away, teasing me. Just when I was tired of her teasing, she engulfed my length again, her head bobbing quickly and her mouth sucking strongly, urging me to release my seed. The only sounds that came from me were mumbled praises and mindless babbling, my brain lost to rational thought.

Finally, after what seemed like many torturous hours, I realized when she had sucked on my length for one second too long. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock thicken ever-so-slightly, my body ready to release its pent-up energy. Somewhere beneath the ragged breaths, the deep moans, and the pervading sucks, I remembered her request.

"Susie, hon, I'm going to cum," I managed to say, my words strangled.

Susie pulled her mouth off of me quickly and tightened her grip on my shaft. She scooted closer between my legs until her bra-clad breasts surrounded my cock. Leaning her body over my shaft, she moved her fist over me quickly, the sensation electrifying my body. I kept my hand twirled in her hair, not wanting to let go of this pretty face. She looked up at me, and I could barely see her need beneath my heavy lids.

"Come on, Allan," she whispered, her voice husky. "You can do it. Cum all over me."

Her plea, uttered in that sultry and needy voice and coming from that sexy and succulent mouth, triggered my release. I could feel it deep within me as my cum started to race up my shaft. I could feel my stomach tighten with my impending explosion. As my seed boiled at the tip, I swear I could feel my heart stop.

"Oh...God!!" I cried out. My eyes clenched shut tightly, and the grips I had on her hair and the sheet became like iron as my body stiffened with release.

I couldn't see my white liquid erupt from me, but I could feel the pulses of each explosion. Susie's hand never stopped jerking me, her grip demanding me to release every precious drop of my life-giving fluid. My cum was ripped out of me, one spurt after another, the explosions hard and vicious to the point of being almost painful. I collapsed on the bed as my body continued to spend itself, my energy going to my release and the deathgrips I had on Susie's hair and the sheet beneath me.

Susie didn't say anything, even after my explosions slowed to a stop. I could hear her deep breathing, could feel her air tickling my sensitive tip, but she remained quiet. Her hand continued to hold me, squeezing the last drops of cum from me. Even her hand, though, eventually quit moving to cradle my softening member as I lay there, my mind shattered.

Somewhere within me, I found enough strength to open my eyes and look at Susie. The ivory expanse of skin between the straps of her bra seemed as though it was coated in my passion. Strands and blobs lay in the valley between her breasts and the tops of her mounds, outlined the locket, and even dripped from the bottom of her chin. The hand that she had held at my hip throughout it all had risen to run over the gooey liquid. Her fingers touched it lightly, as though she didn't know what to make of its presence. Seeing her body coated with my release, I closed my eyes again and tried to regain my breath. Now I understood why I felt as though I'd died.

In the haze of my afterglow, I felt Susie release my cock and pull away from me. I watched her walk to her dresser and pull out a towel and run it over her body. I could see us reflected in the large mirror above her dresser: her, wiping my cum off of her skin, me, lying on the bed watching her. I struggled to sit up, drawing her gaze to me in the mirror. I stood up and walked behind her, running my hands up and down her arms, softly stroking her. She just looked at me and didn't say a word, her hand mindlessly wiping away my fluid.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I couldn't help asking.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I just did what I thought you'd like. Didn't you like it?" she asked, her eyes downcast.

My grip on her arms tightened, my answer emphatic. "I loved it." I moved my hands up to her shoulders, lightly fingering the straps of her bra. "Now it's your turn," I said, slowly pushing the straps down.

My head moved down to the curve of her neck, kissing her lightly. Her head tilted, opening herself to my lips. The elusive scent of her perfume surrounded me and the silken strands of her hair tickled me. I ran my tongue over her skin, tasting her, giving her a hint of what was to come. I could feel her pulse beneath my lips as I traveled over her neck, her breath quickening with desire. As the straps of her bra fell from her shoulders, I followed its path with feather-light kisses and appreciative sighs.

My hands strayed from her arms to the middle of her back to revisit the clasp of her bra. I undid each tiny hook, her bra now suspended by the curves of her small breasts. Pulling her hair to the side, I placed a kiss at the nape of her neck and moved down her spine, kissing my way down her body, my tongue caressing each ridge that I came across. I moved slowly, taking my time, laving each knob with my saliva before I continued my journey. As I moved lower, I kneeled behind her to have better access to her supple body. The opened clasp of her bra grazed my cheeks as I passed it, but I ignored it, reveling in the taste and scent of her skin and her quiet sighs. I continued my journey until I reached the small of her back, her spine flaring outward to crest her firm ass, still clad in white.

I stood back up and wrapped my arms around her, gazing at her in the mirror. Her head was arched back into my shoulder, her eyes closed, her lips parted from her moans and sighs. My fingers traced the edges of her bra, from the straps that were wound around her arms to the ridge of the lace cups. I could see the small nubs of her nipples indenting the fabric, prominent and hard. Her breasts were rising and falling with each deep, labored breath, and I continued to run my fingers over her skin. I let my fingers fall down over her proud breasts, skirting over the tender points that peeked through the lace. I moved from one mound to the other, twirling a finger around each nub, feeling Susie arch into my touch.

"Exquisite," I whispered in her ear.

Cradling her cheek in my hand, I turned her head back to face me. I shifted my body into her, my awakening cock pressing into her back, her warmth wrapping around me. As our heads and lips pressed together once more, I gripped her bra and drew it down her arms and off her body, revealing her nude form. Tossing the forgotten garment on the floor and releasing her cheek, I lowered both of my hands to caress and cradle the weight of her breasts in the palm of my hand. Lightly cupping her firm spheres, I let my fingers glide over her rose-pink nipples, finally knowing the heat and feel of her naked points.

Susie gasped into my mouth at my touch and turned her body fully toward me. We were now flesh pressed against flesh, warmth against warmth, desire against desire. Her locket ground itself into my chest, the cold metal quickly heating between us. Her nipples pressed into me, burning my skin. I rejoiced in the feeling of my cock pressing against her stomach.

As our tongues dueled heatedly and vigorously, my hands moved to once again grip her panty-clad ass, massaging her body. I lifted her into my grip, her legs wrapping around my thighs. She pulled away from my lips to watch me as she ground her loins into my cock, smiling at my groan. Her head bent down to tease the skin of my neck, and all I could do was tilt my head and moan as she left her mark on me.

I made our way back to the bed, my steps accompanied by moans, sighs, and the barely-perceptible suckling of Susie's hot lips against my skin. Her teeth lightly nipped me, scratching against me as she feasted on my neck. I lowered her down onto the bed and she pulled away from my neck, watching me expectantly. This was the same place I had sat when Susie pleased me. Now, the positions were reversed, and she sat there looking up at me, waiting for whatever I had in mind.

I gently pressed her down to lie on the bed. I followed her, resting on my elbow beside her. Her hand reached up to caress my cheek, her eyes boring into me. I mimicked the movement, feeling her softness beneath my fingers, searching for her thoughts and feelings deep in the blue ocean of her eyes. I bent my head closer to her, still seeking, looking again for fear, doubt, or uncertainty. I saw none of those things in those crystalline depths, so I melded my lips to hers and feasted on her desire, want, and need.

As our mouths cherished one another, her arm wrapped around my shoulder and held me against her. My free hand moved down her body, skimming along her skin, searching for those hidden places that made her writhe and moan under me. I skirted her arm, the crease of her armpit, the slope of her chest, my fingers finally reaching the low mountains of her breasts. I cupped one in my hand, my palm rubbing against the nipple, feeling it pierce into me. My fingers flexed against her yielding flesh, softly digging into her mound. Her back arched into my grip yet again as I swallowed her moans.

From one breast to another I moved, every sacred inch feeling the pads of my fingers. My hand frolicked in the valley between her breasts, hunted in the forgotten plains underneath their expanse, flew around the open fields of their crests, and finally climbed up to claim the turgid peaks. All the while, Susie's body writhed and squirmed under me as feelings and sensations that she had probably never felt before assaulted her. I broke the kiss, intending to give her all the passionate knowledge that I could.

I moved down her body, my lips skirting over her. Each part of her seemed to have its own distinct taste and scent. Running my tongue along the edge of her locket, I could faintly taste and smell the cum that I had bestowed on her. I longed to smell and taste the flavors that her breasts had to offer. Moving down, I finally reached my destination, her mound of flesh already cradled in my hand. Not wanting to ignore her other breast, I massaged it with my free hand as my mouth explored the womanly globe in front of me. Pressing hot, open-mouthed kisses against her breast, I heard her sharp gasp as I began to feast on her body.

My tongue played in the same fields my fingers had explored, leaving wet trails along her skin. I kissed and licked around the foothills of her small mountain, listening for her quiet moans. I climbed higher, exploring, feeling her body tense and relax below mine. Still I climbed, until I finally reached the tip of her glorious mound, her nipple standing erect to welcome me. I took her nipple into my mouth, engulfing it in heat, wetness, and suction. I drew on it strongly, Susie's gasps and soft cries driving me onward. I swirled and twisted my tongue around her tiny knob, tasting her flesh, suckling her.

My hands continued to grasp, massage, and wander around her breasts, each mound receiving all the attention I could bestow on it. I moved from tip to tip, my tongue drawing paths between them as each breast received the same treatment, the same tender care. I could only guess at the thoughts that were racing through Susie's mind. When her hands reached up to hold my head prisoner against her chest, I had a pretty good idea what those thoughts were.

It may have been only minutes that I lingered on those slopes, but it felt like lifetimes. I couldn't get enough of her taste, her scent, or her cries. I lingered on those sensitive buds, skirted around the base of those hills, and stroked her warm skin with my fingers. All the while, Susie's hands never released me, her back constantly arching into my lips. Wanting to give her the release she deserved, I reluctantly relinquished her breasts to continue down her body.

I skimmed over the taut muscles of her stomach, blowing my warm breath across its plane. As I slid lower, I let my tongue dip out and touch her, flicking over her briefly before moving on. My hands slid down her body, gripping the sides of her stomach, feeling her move beneath me. I could feel her ribs beneath my fingers, could feel her waist shift in my grip. When I reached her bellybutton, my tongue dived into the small hole, wiggling around, feeling her body jolt. I stayed briefly, forced onward by both desire and her mindless grip at my head, both urging me to continue.

Her womanhood had its own earthy scent, vaguely present beneath the thin veil of white that covered her. I gripped her hips, holding her shifting body steady as I moved my lips down the expanse of cloth. Her legs parted for me eagerly, and she rose up onto her elbows to watch me as I moved over her. I closed my eyes as I edged ever-closer to her fabric-covered vagina, letting her sounds, scent, and taste become my world. Finally, after seconds, minutes, hours of waiting, I lightly flicked my tongue out and caressed her folds through the cloth.